Passion Tree Care Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Passion Tree Care Service

+441375506042

Looking after an elderly parent isn’t easy, especially when you have a 9-5 job. A colleague of mine recommended Passion Tree Care Services to me one day, and I thought of giving it a try for my aging father of 78 years. Every day, a well-trained caregiver comes in to look after all my father’s needs while I’m away at work. Apart from making sure my father takes his medications, the carer even takes care of simple errands around the house such as preparing regular meals, performing light housekeeping chores, and also takes care of his personal grooming as well! The carer even picks up a few important groceries and medications when needed! Now, I never have to worry about my father, especially when I’m at work, as I know my father is in safe hands. Now, I stay stress-free and can concentrate better on my work.
I never opted for Elderly care services for my mother, as I feared my aging mother would get too dependent on the caregivers. However, I was proved entirely wrong with Passion Tree Care Services. A carer comes in every day to live with my mother, and look after all her needs. However, instead of doing things on her own, the caregiver made sure to include my mother every step of the way. For instance, when preparing meals for my mother, the caregiver made sure to include her in order to make her feel “in-charge” of all the meals, especially the groceries, and small errands around the home as well. I highly recommend Passion Tree Care Services to those who want trustworthy and dependable carers for their loved ones. They’re truly the best!
My father is a cancer patient, which meant he needed specialized care. Hiring a nurse alone was not sufficient enough. Thus, I came across Passion Tree Care Services one day, and it honestly was like a blessing sent from God. We hired a caregiver through Passion Tree, and ever since, a caregiver comes in every day to look after my dear father. She makes sure his needs are being met, and most importantly, that he is taking all his medication on time every day. This was crucial, considering my father’s critical condition. The caregiver also made sure to stock up on all my father’s medication, so that we don’t run out. The caregiver, moreover, is extremely loving and supportive. The way she deals with my father with care shows how Passion Tree is enthusiastic to help the elderly. I highly recommend Passion Tree Care Services to every family out there who has an aging parent at home.
My aging mother has been battling Alzheimer’s for over 4 years now. Thus, it was impossible to look after her all day, especially when I had to look after my kids as well. It was then when a relative suggested Passion Tree Care Services to me, and I am grateful ever since. I hired a Live-in caregiver through Passion Tree, who comes and lives with us every day to look after my dear mother. Not only does she look after her needs all day, but also makes sure all my mother’s meals are prepared, runs small errands around the house, takes medication taken on time, and even goes out to fetch some groceries from the local supermarket! However, I was very concerned and worried if my mother would get along with the carer at first, but I was delighted to see how compassionate and patient the carer was. Because of this, my mother has grown extremely fond of her! The Passion Tree was truly a God-sent for my family and me. I highly recommend Passion Tree Care services to every family out there, especially for their Live-in care services
Being a mother of two and having to take care of aging parents seemed impossible. It was not until I came across Passion Tree Care Services and read great reviews about it. I hired a caregiver for my aging parents from Passion Tree, and haven’t regretted it since. The caregiver comes in every day and looks after my parents, prepares meals for them, and also makes them take their medication on time. Now, my parents have formed just a beautiful bond with the caregiver, which is truly heartwarming. The supportive and loving attitude of the caregiver towards my parents is what really caught my attention. I highly recommend Passion Tree Care Services for every family wanting their loved one to be looked after, as this organization is one of the most reliable and trustworthy ones anyone will ever come across.
I have been using the services of Passion Tree Care for almost a year now for my elderly father. Having a 9-5 job, along with my husband, made it extremely difficult to look after my aging father. I used to be worried all the time even at work, because of which I sometimes had to come home early or take a few days off. This greatly impacted my work. Then, my colleague suggested that I hire a caregiver from Passion Tree Care Services, and I haven’t regretted it ever since. A caregiver comes in early in the morning when my husband and I leave for work, and looks after and cares for my father. The caregiver also cooks his favorite meals for him, helps him change, and even fetches some important groceries in case they run out! All thanks to Passion Tree, I never have to worry about my father back home. Moreover, I can now finally concentrate at work, as I know there is someone highly reliable and trustworthy looking after my father back home.
My mother of 82 years old has been battling Alzheimer’s for several years now. Looking out for her and caring for her was extremely stressful and tiring for me, as I had to look after my kids, as well as the house, as well. After thorough research, I came across Passion Tree Care Services that had the most positive reviews. I can’t be grateful enough for what Passion Tree has done for me. A carer comes in every day and looks after my mother, and even stays up during the night when she is asleep in case she wakes up and needs something! Passion Tree is the place to come for anyone wanting a carer for their loved one.
Passion Tree is highly dependable. I frequently have to travel for work, which meant I had to leave my 74 years old father behind. A colleague recommended Passion Tree Care Services for me, and it is by far, the best decision I ever made. I only regret not opting for them sooner. My father receives Respite care at home whenever I have to leave unexpectedly for work. The way the carer is always on time and cares for my father is indescribable. Apart from looking for needs, the carer has also formed a great companionship with him. Both of them have gotten so fond of each other!
Naturally, when it comes to hiring the best carer out there for a loved one, it can be quite a difficult task. However, ever since I heard about Passion Tree Care Services from a friend and thought of giving it a try for my grandmother, I can easily say that it was the best decision I ever made. There’s a reason why my grandmother has been receiving care from Passion Tree for 5 years now! I am, as always, highly impressed by their compassion and dedication towards caring for the elderly. I highly recommend them to every family out there in need of Elderly care services for their loved ones.
The carers at Passion Tree, no doubt, strive for quality and excellent services. The Sleeping Night carers have been providing my aging mother with quality overnight care, and they have not only made life easier for my mother but the rest of my family as well. I can trust the carer with closed eyes, as they make sure my mother is being taken care of at night when everyone else is asleep. They also assist her in going to the restroom or even providing small snacks during the night when she feels like munching on something! I highly recommend Passion Tree Care Services for every family out there who has an elderly loved one to be taken care of.
With myself having a 9-5 job, and my husband going to work as well, I had trouble balancing my job duties and caring for my aging mother at home. Then one day, a colleague recommended Passion Tree Care Services to me, and it was the best decision I have ever made for my family. A carer walks in every day to look after my mother when both of us are at work. The carer makes sure my mother gets her medication on time, helps feed and prepare meals for her, helps her shower and get dressed, and even keeps her busy and occupied with things she likes doing! Moreover, I don’t have to worry about fetching groceries or her medications when they run out, the carer takes responsibility for this as well! The carer makes sure to keep my aging mother always “in-charge” when it comes to setting menus for the day, preparing meals, fetching groceries, and even small errands around the home. It is true that Passion Tree always keeps their customers first, as I am a witness to this. I am forever grateful to the patience and dedication of the staff and carers of Passion Tree, as they always make sure that all of my mother’s needs are being fulfilled.
My mother is currently battling Alzheimer’s and needed to be taken special care of. Looking out for her and caring for her became increasingly stressful for me, and a time came when I admitted I needed help. After thorough research, I came across Passion Tree Care Services that had amazing reviews. Thus, I connected with them the same day and hired a carer. Being grateful would be an understatement because the Passion Tree was God sent for me. A carer comes in and looks after her all day, helps prepare her meals, gives her medication, and even takes care of her personal grooming! My mother never really used to get along with anyone except for family because of her condition, which is why I got worried at first when hiring a carer. However, I was happy to see how compassionate and patient the carer was with my mother, and the supportive and loving relationship they both had developed. My mother became very fond of the carer, and always looked forward to meeting her the next day! My mother was at complete ease, only because of the dedication and kindness of the carers at Passion Tree. This is why I highly recommend Passion Tree Care Services to anyone whose loved one is suffering any disease and require specialised care, as they are best suited for this job!
The carers and staff at Passion Tree Care Services are incredibly humble and gracious. Unlike a few other elderly care services I have come across for my aging father, Passion Tree has always answered my calls whenever I call them. Also, they always arrive at my house on time and have never been late. It's true when they claim to keep their customers first! The carers and staff have always been prompt and punctual, I can totally depend on them especially in case of emergencies! There are times when I have unexpected meetings in other cities and other work-related travel and I used to worry about my aging father the most, due to the uncalled and unexpected travel that would leave my father alone at home. But, all thanks to Passion Tree Care Services, they are highly dependable- they were always prompt to my unexpected travels. The carer always used to arrive at home as soon as I contacted them, and informed them about the unexpected change in timings. I highly recommend everyone to opt for Passion Tree care services if they want to have their elderly loved at home to be looked after, because of their dependability and trustworthiness.
Like always, I am highly impressed with the service rendered by Passion Tree. Their staff and carers are one of the most well-trained, trustworthy, compassionate, dependable, and patient ones I have ever come across. I have been using Passion Tree’s services for my aging father for the past few years, and not only do they make sure all of my father’s needs are being taken care of, but they also make great companions! Because of this, my father never has to feel alone or isolated. Because of these qualities, we consider the carer as part of our family. Passion Tree has truly been a blessing to our family, and I highly recommend their services to every family.
I have come across numerous elderly care services that don’t deal with clients who have special needs. I was eager to look for a carer who could look after my mother suffering from dementia. This is when someone recommended Passion Tree’s Waking up and Sleeping services to me. My mother used to randomly wander, sleepwalk and have disruptive sleep cycles at night. With the help of Passion Tree, a waking/sleeping night carer comes in, who looks after my mother at night and cares for her. Thanks to Passion Tree, my mother now sleeps peacefully, and my sleep cycle has improved significantly as well. I highly recommend Passion Tree to whoever needs their loved ones to be looked after, especially at night.
Ever since I started my new job, this meant that I could not do work around the house anymore, especially care for my aging mother. I came across Passion Tree Care Services and hired an in-home carer through them. Needless to say, it was probably the best decision I ever made. A well-trained carer comes in, and takes care of and looks after my mother while I am at work. Apart from looking after her, the carer also performs errands such as grocery shopping, picking up my mother’s medications, preparing regular meals, performing light housekeeping duties, and also taking care of her personal grooming as well. Ever since I hired Passion Tree, I stay carefree and at ease at work, knowing there is someone trustworthy back home looking after my mother.
The carers at Passion Tree are all-rounders. They are great cooks... Great dishwashers. Actually the people who really care for you.
The attribute of greed is inexistent for this company. I know of other care companies that do everything to make you depend on them so they keep on making money. Passion Tree Care Services is an exception!
Their staff is really humble. They always answer my phone calls and arrive at my house right on time. Can't find a better alternate to Passion Tree.
Simply terrific!