Passion Tree Care Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Passion Tree Care Service

+441375506042

Their staff is really humble. They always answer my phone calls and arrive at my house right on time. Can't find a better alternate to Passion Tree.
Simply terrific!
Passion Tree's respite carers are simply the best. Haven't used other services they provide, but their respite care staff is really fun and engaging people to be with.
Whatever I express for Passion Tree Care would not be ample. They are doing an amazing job. I will highly recommend this company and people associated with them.
Excellent service all week from Toks who is a very friendly carer & can’t do enough for us. This is why we would like to keep her every week from Monday to Friday l.
I really enjoy my support with Passion Tree. They always provide continuity of care from staff that I know and get on well with which has helped me greatly. My shifts are always covered so I’m never left on my own. Most importantly of all my opinion and feelings on how I want my support to be delivered and managed is always sought, listened to and respected. Any difficulties that I encounter are resolved swiftly.
Passion Tree started looking after my Dad 3 months ago. My Dad had care with another company before them and the experience was not so good hence our leaving them. After an initial wobble on the first day, the service has been quite good. The staff have been excellent, office staff, especially Julia, calls whenever a carer is delayed. I have no complaints whatsoever.

S Locke
We have been happy with Passiontree's care and hope to be so in the future.
Warm and friendly staff, great care providers. Thank you for the great service you are providing for my mother.
We were very happy with Passion Tree.
You were immediately able to help us and arrange nighttime care which we required.

We were happy with both our carers over the 3 weeks or so. However, Pauline was excellent in every way. We immediately liked her, and she couldn’t do enough for us, and especially my father. She made us feel very comfortable, my father in particular. She was very attentive to anything he wanted or needed during the night, and was very quick to assist him in any way she could. Pauline was very caring and very likeable. We cannot praise her highly enough!

Our weekend carer, Yaya, was also good and friendly.

I liked the continuity we had, by having Pauline all week days and Yaya at the weekends. It was better for my father to know who would be with him each evening.

Both carers were punctual to arrive.

Overall, we were very happy with the care my father received.
Brilliant service, can not fault it.
Passion Tree Care have been looking after Mum for just over a year and we cannot fault them. Mum sees the girls that look after her more as family rather than carers and nothing is ever too much trouble. We would definitely recommend to others. Thank you Passion Tree.
Passion Tree Care Service is rated 4.92 based on 12 reviews