Passion Tree Care Service Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Passion Tree Care Service

+441375506042

"We have been happy with Passiontree's care and hope to be so in the future."
"Warm and friendly staff, great care providers. Thank you for the great service you are providing for my mother."
"We were very happy with Passion Tree. You were immediately able to help us and arrange nighttime care which we required. We were happy with both our carers over the 3 weeks or so. However, Pauline was excellent in every way. We immediately liked her, and she couldn’t do enough for us, and especially my father. She made us feel very comfortable, my father in particular. She was very attentive to anything he wanted or needed during the night, and was very quick to assist him in any way she could. Pauline was very caring and very likeable. We cannot praise her highly enough! Our weekend carer, Yaya, was also good and friendly. I liked the continuity we had, by having Pauline all week days and Yaya at the weekends. It was better for my father to know who would be with him each evening. Both carers were punctual to arrive. Overall, we were very happy with the care my father received."
"Brilliant service, can not fault it."
"Passion Tree Care have been looking after Mum for just over a year and we cannot fault them. Mum sees the girls that look after her more as family rather than carers and nothing is ever too much trouble. We would definitely recommend to others. Thank you Passion Tree."
Passion Tree Care Service is rated 4.80 based on 5 reviews