Party Hard Travel Reviews

info@partyhardtravel.com

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
Meg Mcintyre
"I was extremely lucky enough to win a holiday to Ibiza with party hard travel and I definitely was not disappointed at all. Not only did I get free flights and accommodation, I got to take 2 friends and go to some amazing events to the top places. The lady who organised all of this and was emailing me before we jetted off was Lana. Not only was she super polite, but settled my nerves and made sure I was all organised and ready. Also extremely patient considering I asked multiple questions! Not only fab before the holiday but in person was good fun. However the entire team were friendly, a good laugh and very helpful! Barry was also brilliant. Came to our room and have us entries to parties and told us we were welcome to go where they went. Was kind enough to buy us some drinks and welcomed us to a balcony with the whole team with drinks to watch Craig David. To be honest the whole team made me feel like they were my friends that i had come on holiday with. From seeing multiple headliners at amnesia, to Craig David,notes,Mabel and others at our hotel and David Guetta at Ushuaia I had a great time. It is 100% worth purchasing a holiday with them and worth entering competitions as you may be as lucky as me, Ibiza rocks was an experience I won't forget. A huge thank you to the entire team! Meg"
Claire
"We won our trip through Instagram. What can I say.....amazing we had an absolute amazing time and we will be booking with party hard again. Our hotel was superb our room was brilliant all the staff where friendly and Lana was exceptional and deserves the acknowledgement. Loved it."
Layla Siddle
"Made our holiday amazing. For such a cheap price the quality of the package is out standing. Booze cruise was 100% the highlight of the week."
"Loved the events and how easy it was to speak to the reps"
"The reps were fab and were really organised with the events telling us where to meet them etc. They got really involved with us which made it even better"
"Would definitely recommend anyone going on a lads holiday to book with party hard travel and will definitely be booking with party hard next year!"
"Party hard made our girls holiday! If we didn’t do the package we wouldn’t of done half the things we got to do in Malia! They were all so lovely and fun! Jodie and Luke were amazing and so friendly! All the reps literally made our holiday 10 times more fun than it would of been."
"My party hard experience was really good it made my first girls holiday in Malia they were all friendly staff had a laugh and gave the best events !"
"Wasn't sure about buying this package as I'd never heard of the company before. However, this was the best thing I did for the holiday. The majority of the people in Malia had bought this package and those who hadn't, wished they had. The reps were all really nice and not too pushy like you get with a lot of other packages and companies."
"Very well organised establishment who competed my holiday experience and gave us the best holiday possible"
"We had the best holiday in malia 2018! The reps there, Faye, Luke, Elin and Jodie made it a holiday to remeber! Easily the best holiday all 4 of us have been on, we couldn’t have asked for more from the reps at party hard, they went above and beyond to make sure we had the best week and !! ❤️"
"Was amazing!!!"
"The team in Malia catered for our every need, were so friendly and helpful and also such good party hosts. Jodie and Luke especially were amazing and hilarious-we miss them! Only thing I would say is the full moon party in the tennis courts was a little bit of a let down, although it was better than last years transport issues it just didnt feel like a full moon party. Overall the events are first class, fave being the booze cruise (obviously) and its so convenient having the full package and being able to go in all the clubs on a night as you’ve payed for any every event worth going to and dont have to pay on the door. Also LOVED the new wrist bands with the QR code scanner things. Made it so much easier instead of forgetting tickets etc (happened to us last year when we got half way down the strip hahaha). WE LOVE YOU PARTY HARD!!! Wouldn’t dream of booking with anyone else ❤️💃🏼😎🍻🍹"
"Amazing events with great reps."
"Very useful having everything organised for us and the reps were very friendly. Had an absolute blast!"
"Went to Kavos and used party hard for our events! All reps were helpful and events were well organised"
"One of the best experiences I’ve had! The reps we’re so welcoming and up for a laugh! I don’t think my holiday would’ve been as good without all the events and I couldn’t recommend it enough!"
"Party hard travel in kavos was the best decision my group of girls made! Overall made our week cheaper and stress free knowing we had everything lined up for us and the staff were so friendly! Met similar people each night who had done the same, making friends from all over the place! They offer the best parties and pool parties there are and all for a cheaper price! Loved it!!!!!! Partying all day and all night, the boat party was the highlight"
"Was such a good holiday and experience"
"Amazing experience would definitely go with party hard again Really nice and friendly reps who you could have a laugh with"
Party Hard Travel is rated 4.81 based on 290 reviews