Party Hard Travel Reviews

info@partyhardtravel.com

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
customer service
Claire
"We won our trip through Instagram. What can I say.....amazing we had an absolute amazing time and we will be booking with party hard again. Our hotel was superb our room was brilliant all the staff where friendly and Lana was exceptional and deserves the acknowledgement. Loved it."
Layla Siddle
"Made our holiday amazing. For such a cheap price the quality of the package is out standing. Booze cruise was 100% the highlight of the week."
Carys Bentley
"The team in Malia catered for our every need, were so friendly and helpful and also such good party hosts. Jodie and Luke especially were amazing and hilarious-we miss them! Only thing I would say is the full moon party in the tennis courts was a little bit of a let down, although it was better than last years transport issues it just didnt feel like a full moon party. Overall the events are first class, fave being the booze cruise (obviously) and its so convenient having the full package and being able to go in all the clubs on a night as you’ve payed for any every event worth going to and dont have to pay on the door. Also LOVED the new wrist bands with the QR code scanner things. Made it so much easier instead of forgetting tickets etc (happened to us last year when we got half way down the strip hahaha). WE LOVE YOU PARTY HARD!!! Wouldn’t dream of booking with anyone else ❤️💃🏼😎🍻🍹"
"I was extremely lucky enough to win a holiday to Ibiza with party hard travel and I definitely was not disappointed at all. Not only did I get free flights and accommodation, I got to take 2 friends and go to some amazing events to the top places. The lady who organised all of this and was emailing me before we jetted off was Lana. Not only was she super polite, but settled my nerves and made sure I was all organised and ready. Also extremely patient considering I asked multiple questions! Not only fab before the holiday but in person was good fun. However the entire team were friendly, a good laugh and very helpful! Barry was also brilliant. Came to our room and have us entries to parties and told us we were welcome to go where they went. Was kind enough to buy us some drinks and welcomed us to a balcony with the whole team with drinks to watch Craig David. To be honest the whole team made me feel like they were my friends that i had come on holiday with. From seeing multiple headliners at amnesia, to Craig David,notes,Mabel and others at our hotel and David Guetta at Ushuaia I had a great time. It is 100% worth purchasing a holiday with them and worth entering competitions as you may be as lucky as me, Ibiza rocks was an experience I won't forget. A huge thank you to the entire team! Meg"
"Was amazing!!!"
"Amazing events with great reps."
"Very useful having everything organised for us and the reps were very friendly. Had an absolute blast!"
"Went to Kavos and used party hard for our events! All reps were helpful and events were well organised"
"One of the best experiences I’ve had! The reps we’re so welcoming and up for a laugh! I don’t think my holiday would’ve been as good without all the events and I couldn’t recommend it enough!"
"Party hard travel in kavos was the best decision my group of girls made! Overall made our week cheaper and stress free knowing we had everything lined up for us and the staff were so friendly! Met similar people each night who had done the same, making friends from all over the place! They offer the best parties and pool parties there are and all for a cheaper price! Loved it!!!!!! Partying all day and all night, the boat party was the highlight"
"Was such a good holiday and experience"
"Amazing experience would definitely go with party hard again Really nice and friendly reps who you could have a laugh with"
"Im so glad i got the party hard wristband because i saved so much money and i met some of the best people at the events and done some wicked events!!!"
"Really good events, fun reps always up for a laugh, boat party was insane would 100% recommend and when booking our 2019 holiday will 100% book a party hard package"
"Best week I’ve experienced. The Party hard reps did a great job at keeping us all safe while having the time of our lives. Made a few good friends during the week that made my party hard expletive even better. Definitely a week to remember."
"Had an amazing holiday with party hard travel! Package deal was great and definitely value for money, the 2 girls lana and Katie were so reliable and would reply to your message within minutes if you had any questions! Couldn’t fault these guys and highly recommend them. 100% will be using again."
"Absolutely amazing week. Didn’t stay to complete full package but Lana ensured that the parties we did in the 5 days were the ones we wanted. Always quick to reply when it came to advice or assistance and that resulted in an an amazing week. Great value for money, great service, would recommended :)"
"Very helpful and informative rep, however some events offered required very early entry when we would ideally want to arrive 2/3 hours later when the event became busier."
"Lana was great! She helped me out with ANYTHING i wasn’t too sure about, just a quick text and it was always an instant reply! Only thing I’d say is you should include the bigger, busier events in the packages! Rather than booking the party hard package and then having to buy extra tickets for the other club events!"
"Really great experience, arrived in Ibiza with all of our schedule pre-planned and checked. Lana was really helpful with making sure that we was aware of where to collect all of our bands, and gave us a clear direction of where to go from our hotel. Overall really good, would 100% be using next time we fly out."
Party Hard Travel is rated 4.82 based on 282 reviews