Party Hard Travel Reviews

02036274443

info@partyhardtravel.com

Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Elisha
"Hands down one of the best weeks of my life! Incredible events every single day, but wouldn’t of been the same without our Rep Alex. He made our entire week, thank you party hard!!!!"
Lois
"Amazing reps! Alex is the Brilliant"
"Just came back from a mad week in kavos! Party hard reps we had were Oscar & Tom! Couldn’t of asked for a better pair, they were both so welcoming and helpful. Defo made the experience better and easier due to being the first girls holiday we’ve been on! Would defo do it all over again! We love Oscar & Tom!!"
"All the party hard team were so kind, helpful and always up for a laugh. They made the party hard events much more enjoyable."
"Absolutely sick, best time of my life"
"Honestly had the time of my life in Malia this year!"
"Amazing reps! Alex is the Brilliant"
"Worth every penny, contact from reps whenever we needed it. Would highly recommend!"
"Me and the lads had such a good time everything’s was easy and the events package made it for us!"
"Ibiza Party Hard ticket is one thing you need to buy if you go to Ibiza. A different event each day and saves you an absolute fortune. Very well organised and our rep Lana was there if we needed any help with anything. Brilliant company and will definitely be buying it next year."
"All the reps were amazing and very helpful- Oscar was fab and helped make our events the best! Would definitely go back"
"Great events, good organisation and helped make our week the best it could be. Tom and Oscar were so lovely and welcoming and helped us with anything we needed! Became very good friends and they always went the extra mile to make sure we were happy and enjoying ourselves."
"Such an amazing holiday in Ayia Napa! Our reps Micah and Olly were so helpful and reliable throughout our trip. They helped us get a safe in Green Bungalows to keep our belongings in as we were told our hotel was prone to robbery. The events were also great! The only thing that I would change about the package is the bar crawl, we couldn’t make that event as we felt after the boat party it was a bit much but apart from that we all had a great time and I can’t thank Micah and Olly enough."
"Micah and Olly were a massive part of making our week in Napa as amazing as it was. Couldn’t thank them enough for going out their way to make sure our money was safe in a different hotel. 2 of the nicest people we could have asked for as reps and all of the events were made better by them. Ps, hope Micah has recovered from Mels dancing and I hope Olly is as shook as me at how nice I’m being, ur welcome enjoy ibiza x"
"Fab !! Thanks for a great week !! 😬"
"I went on my first girls holiday at the start of August. There was only 2 of us and we weren’t too sure what to expect with the wristband package. I thought there was going to be some kind of hassell with getting the wristbands or something was bound to go wrong. How wrong was I! A week or so before we was due to arrive in Malia we received a text telling us where to meet to get our wristbands however we couldn’t make this meeting time due to the time of our flight so I text back and this was easily rescheduled. My friend and I attended almost all of the events so the package was 100% worth it. I loved the daily text updates they were really helpful. Elin was such a nice rep couldn’t fault her in any way, she definitely made the experience better than it already would have been she was always having fun with us!"
"Best week in Napa helped by having the best reps Micah and Olly that sorted sooo much out for us n helped us have an amazing holiday! Get urself a rep that stops ur cash get robbed n like Micah who comes on a night out to a SCOTTISH bar with u, thanks boys xx"
"Micah and olly were amazing !!!! Most friendly helpful reps we could off got. After finding out we were more than likely gonna get robbed staying in napa rocks they both managed to get us a safe at green bungalows where our stuff was safe which we wouldn’t of got without their help All the events were amaazin but think the week was made better cos of olly n micah 10/10 banging good guys Missin them already"
"Great service always greeted us and let us know how the night was gonna happen and would use party hard for the next holiday"
"Had the best time in Ayia Napa, the events were amazing, especially the boat party! Our reps Olly & Micah were great, 100% recommend Party Hard X"
"Both reps were great really entertaining and a laugh to be around."
Party Hard Travel is rated 4.81 based on 246 reviews