Party Hard Travel Reviews

About Party Hard Travel: The home of clubbing holidays

02036274443

info@partyhardtravel.com

Verified Buyer
"Party hard 100% made our holiday!! For 12 girls, we were sceptical at first about what advice to take but after booking with Party Hard over the other ridiculously expensive competitors, we will definitely never look back! We would recommend to absolutely anyone, events are all super organised, planned out and reps are always on your side. Anyone wanting an events package for your first mates holiday, go Party Hard !!"
Verified Buyer
"Being a Party Hard Employee in the U.K office my views of the package may be seen as slightly bias BUT me and 9 mates booked with Party Hard and I cannot explain enough how much this package is worth it. By having a event for every night the party never stops! The rep service they provide in resort is unbelievable - they make sure you have all the information you need when you go and collect your package. The best event was the Party Hard Bar Blitz which was exclusive to only Party Hard customers. But yeah overall an amazing week with amazing people and events #WeArePartyHard"
Verified Buyer
"I never thought partying could be so amazing , I felt like I was in a movie I want to relive that week over and over again"
"Party Hard events in Kavos were definitely the highlights of the week, they didnt disappoint. Special shout out to reps Lauren and JD. Will definitely go back again!"
James Smith
Verified Buyer
"Just come back from a week in Kavos, having booked a few events through Party Hard and they didn't disappoint. The events were amazing but the reps even more so, who made a great holiday even better. Massive shout out to Lauren and JD our favourite reps. We will definitely be booking with Party Hard again in the near future."
"It was very money saving but we had paid for an event in which 2 performers did not turn up to which was very disappointing. They had promised free tickets for the next day event in which the acts would perform at but neither attended. The boat party was quite unorganised but non the less it was an amazing experience! The package does save a lot of money but some of the events are pointless because me and my friends ended up staying 10 minuets in one event before leaving to another club. But it does make it easier when in holiday because you do not have to worry about buying your tickets out there with spending money."
Polly Davis
Verified Buyer
"Good communication and support with bookings- great reps once there. Cheers Party Hard????????"
Verified Buyer
"All events were amazing and Jodie our rep was amazing too. Would definitely book with party hard travel again!"
"All the events included were brilliant, made my whole holiday. Jodie one of the reps was so helpful and organised. Only disappointing thing was after the full moon party me and my friends waited 2 hours for a coach back which was beyond a joke. That needs to be sorted."
Bradley Luckett
Verified Buyer
"Just got had a great time with great reps getting steamy"
Chloe Bogg
Verified Buyer
"The party hard ultimate package made our holiday! It is definitely worth the price for everything included! The reps are so good and know how to make everyone have a good time! Loved every minute of my stay in malia and these package topped it off!"
Daniel Thompson
"Fuckingggg madddd"
"Reps very extremely friendly and approachable, very well organised, good communication and provided with the best events"
Eudoxie Pinzi
Verified Buyer
"Really lovely staff! Enjoyed meeting the lady boss of the booze cruise party, so sweet and genuine Loved Jodie's charisma and always helpful The events themselves were really fun! Favourite being apollo and moon party !"
"Well worth purchasing, saved loads of money, hassle free and made me holiday a complete success"
"The cost of £131 was not worth the package as all me and my friends were given was a wristband and a €5 discount off the main festival, so I really don't know what I paid for with the money."
Verified Buyer
"Literally had the best week in Malia with my best friends and the time was defo made by all the amazing events in the package especially for the pool and boat party! Reps were amazing! I would buy it again and have the experience again in a heartbeat! Thanks xx"
Jordan Newman
Verified Buyer
"Our rep Jodie was very friendly and helpful with all questions I had. We had great fun at the various events that party hard had put on!"
"One of the best weeks of my life. Everything was sorted out for us no need to worry about anything. We booked the package deal before hand so we had an amazing deal! The paint party especially was brilliant! So much fun highly recommend!!"
Megan Flood
Verified Buyer
"We booked the ultimate package with party hard for our first girls holiday to Malia, best decision ever! Our Rep Jodie was so welcoming, we collected our wristbands and tickets on the second day and every event was amazing!! Would 100% book with party hard again!"
Party Hard Travel is rated 4.75 based on 75 reviews