Palmiero Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Palmiero Design
Telephone
Read Palmiero Design Reviews

About Palmiero Design:

Palmiero Design offer creative graphic design services for any marketing challenge. Design of brochures, catalogues, websites, display graphics & more.

Tell us how Palmiero Design made you happy
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 19th October 2020
William Baxter
Ibraham
Kerry Purkis
Great service and advice from Toni and Sukhi would recommend to anyone looking for a professional and reliable service
The service was brilliant. I highly recommend Palmiero Design Ltd
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 12th February 2020
We have received an excellent service from Toni and Sukhi from Palmiero Design! Would recommend their team to everyone who is looking for a professionals who take care of your design from the beginning to the very end! Five stars service, pleasure to work with! Thank you!
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Phenomenal to work with. They go out of their way to make sure that it looks perfect. Design - 10/10 Support - 10/10 Final product - 10/10 A++ definitely recommend.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 30th January 2020
Thanks for your glowing review! I think we should come up with some info graphics that represent these attainment stats!! :)
Very good initiative and design. What I was mainly impressed with, was their patience when I wanted changes. Thanks for the support Toni and Sukhi!
Toni's work is always excellent, he is very responsive and accommodating. I would highly recommend Palmiero design.
I would recommend Palmiero Design with no hesitation. I enjoyed working with both Toni and Sukhi during the process. Sukhi lead on our design and was very responsive, professional and punctual with designs coming back across to us. What Sukhi created for us is exactly what we were looking for, we are really pleased with the final version and look forward to working with Palmiero Design in the future.
Excellent service yet again from Palmiero Design - great design and fast print turnaround times when you need them!
Antonio and his team are always willing to help and more importantly focused on customer satisfaction which is evident in the quality of work they produce.
Such a knowledgeable and easy to deal with team. Great experience and expertise helped me to create a professional offer booklet for my company. Would highly recommend.
Palmiero Design have been amazing in creating brilliant designs for my business. As a new business owner they have helped me with website design, booklets and roller banners. It does not matter which item they are designing, the quality, detail and service they provide is truly outstanding. I would highly recommend Palmiero Design!
Palmiero Design is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews