Palmiero Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Palmiero Design
Telephone
Read Palmiero Design Reviews

About Palmiero Design:

Palmiero Design offer creative graphic design services for any marketing challenge. Design of brochures, catalogues, websites, display graphics & more.

Tell us how Palmiero Design made you happy
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 19th October 2020
William Baxter
Ibraham
Kerry Purkis
Very patient and made several changes for us before printing would highly recommend very professional and friendly team
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Toni & Sukhi have worked very hard to produce our brochure to our specified requirements. They have been very professional and patient with our requests, and have delivered our brochure within the agreed time frame. We are very happy with the service provided and we would not hesitate use them again in the future. We would definitely recommend Toni & Suki.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Great service from the folks at Palmiero Design! Hugely impressed with the production value of our Product Catalogue design.
Antonio Palmiero & Team are hugely professional and talented but foremost approachable, quick at absorbing your concept and translating it to the design and aesthetics of the commissioned project.
I cannot stress enough the importance for a Design team to have the capability to understand and absorb your ideas just as they do.
Highly recommended. Thanks Antonio & Team!
Highly recommended. Thanks Antonio & Team!
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 19th November 2020
We found Palmiero Design online due to their excellent reviews - and could not be happier with the work carried out. Straight from the first port of contact, they were fast in response to providing a quote, that worked well for our budget. We tasked them with designing a Brochure for a collection of new apartments, and the turn around was great, with constant updates and feedback throughout. Both Sukhi and Antonio constantly updated and informed us of the work they carried out, and even lent their creative know-how to the project. Could not recommend more, look forward to future works with them!
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 19th October 2020 Palmiero Design 5 star review on 19th October 2020
We appointed Palmeiro for the design and development of our property brochures which are used for key marketing collateral for our projects.

Palmeiro were great from the outset, taking the time to really understand the project vision and more critically being able to articulate this into a really precise and creative design and branding package.

The Palmeiro team are always open to listening to our ideas and positively challenging us when required. We are really happy with how our partnership is developing with Palmeiro and very much look forward to working with them on future projects.

Sunny Johal

Director - Detail DMC Ltd
Palmiero Design 4 star review on 14th October 2020
Very professional and proficient in the service provided, Responsive and catered excellently for my bespoke product which I required (making of a brochure), it was completed within the time scale I wanted to adhere to and Antonio was excellent to adapt to my needs throughout this project i.e when I required certain changes to be made. I am a very pedantic person and Antonio adapted to anything I put to him, he overcame all my objection handling and provided an excellent result. This man backs up what he states, he is a guru in what he does and I do not easily get impressed but this man deserves to be recognised for his hard work. The end product was just excellent, I am so happy with it, I would recommend to everyone to use this service as it superseded my expectation, definitely will recommend to all my business contacts. 5 star Plus!!!!
Pamiero took over the hosting of our website from a previous company. They all, Toni particularly, have provided an excellent service. I would strongly recommend the team to anyone looking for a professional to take care of your designs/website etc. It's been a real pleasure to work with them!
The service was brilliant. I highly recommend Palmiero Design Ltd
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 12th February 2020
We have received an excellent service from Toni and Sukhi from Palmiero Design! Would recommend their team to everyone who is looking for a professionals who take care of your design from the beginning to the very end! Five stars service, pleasure to work with! Thank you!
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Phenomenal to work with. They go out of their way to make sure that it looks perfect.
Design - 10/10
Support - 10/10
Final product - 10/10
A++ definitely recommend.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 30th January 2020
Thanks for your glowing review! I think we should come up with some info graphics that represent these attainment stats!! :)
Excellent service. Great communication from start to finish.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 28th January 2020
Very good initiative and design. What I was mainly impressed with, was their patience when I wanted changes.
Thanks for the support Toni and Sukhi!
Great service and advice from Toni and Sukhi would recommend to anyone looking for a professional and reliable service
Toni's work is always excellent, he is very responsive and accommodating. I would highly recommend Palmiero design.
Palmiero worked with us to create a strategy for our social media, including designing a landing page, website and ongoing ads. Great to work with, friendly, highly professional and really know their stuff. Fast too!

Would highly recommend them.
Excellent Service
Antonio made light work of what was quite a complex user interface design project, achieving great results.
Were very quick to respond, and did an excellent job.
Very professional service. They were able to help me with all aspects of the work needed and give me quality advice. The quality of the finished product is brilliant and they are priced very competitively. I highly recommend using them, as i certainly will be using them again.
Palmiero Design is rated 4.98 based on 55 reviews