Palmiero Design Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Palmiero Design
"Such a knowledgeable and easy to deal with team. Great experience and expertise helped me to create a professional offer booklet for my company. Would highly recommend."
"Palmiero Design have been amazing in creating brilliant designs for my business. As a new business owner they have helped me with website design, booklets and roller banners. It does not matter which item they are designing, the quality, detail and service they provide is truly outstanding. I would highly recommend Palmiero Design!"
"Excellent service at short notice. Quite pricey - but it really was very short notice!"
"It is a pleasure working with Toni and his team at Palmiero Design. They've delivered outstanding design solutions for Shay & Blue across print, digital, packaging and direct mail. Professional, fast and friendly - thanks for all the great work!"
"Fantastic design. Really happy with my flyer."
"Excellent service, they will come through quickly for you (if at all possible) when in a tight pinch."
"excellent as always."
"Palmiero Design listen and understand intrinsically what it is we are trying to achieve, they then set about making it happen. They have inspirational ideas to supplement what we require and a fast service to produce the end result. We have been using Palmiero Design for many, many years and cant praise them more highly."
"The staff are extremely helpful, polite and always seem happy to help you"
"Excellent Service"
"Professional, cost effective and a quality outcome in every assignment undertaken for us. Absolutely would recommend. A ++"
"My company has been using Palmiero Design for several years to create our mail order catalogue. Our brief is always met on time and we have been delighted with the extra creative tweaks that have been included to make our catalogue feel fresh and new. Looking forward to using them again this year!"
"Fantastic service, we have used this company now for all our marketing campaigns, helpful friendly service, will go the extra mile for you when needed."
"Palmiero Design always deliver high quality work, completely to brief and often within very limited turnaround times, and we will continue to use their services for these very reasons."
"Very impressed with the support and service I received. The turnaround was excellent and the staff were extremely helpful. Would highly recommend them."
"Very good design ideas. Job done in suggested time frame."
"Absolutely great team to work with. Tony and Sukhi have given some great ideas/input and we are looking forward to working with them again in the near future"
"Palmiero Designs always deliver on time and I've never been disappointed with their service."
"We have been working with Palmiero Design for a long time, and their work is consistently excellent. Always quick to provide assistance when needed and flexible enough to meet short deadlines when necessary - a pleasure to collaborate with!"
"Palmiero Design provided us with an excellent service, setting up and facilitating our use of Mailchimp and providing training and support remotely when needed. Their assistance was invaluable in ensuring that we sent our clients communication that was targeted and professional."
Palmiero Design is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews