Palmiero Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Palmiero Design
Telephone
Read Palmiero Design Reviews

About Palmiero Design:

Palmiero Design offer creative graphic design services for any marketing challenge. Design of brochures, catalogues, websites, display graphics & more.

Tell us how Palmiero Design made you happy
Very professional and proficient in the service provided, Responsive and catered excellently for my bespoke product which I required (making of a brochure), it was completed within the time scale I wanted to adhere to and Antonio was excellent to adapt to my needs throughout this project i.e when I required certain changes to be made. I am a very pedantic person and Antonio adapted to anything I put to him, he overcame all my objection handling and provided an excellent result. This man backs up what he states, he is a guru in what he does and I do not easily get impressed but this man deserves to be recognised for his hard work. The end product was just excellent, I am so happy with it, I would recommend to everyone to use this service as it superseded my expectation, definitely will recommend to all my business contacts. 5 star Plus!!!!
Pamiero took over the hosting of our website from a previous company. They all, Toni particularly, have provided an excellent service. I would strongly recommend the team to anyone looking for a professional to take care of your designs/website etc. It's been a real pleasure to work with them!
The service was brilliant. I highly recommend Palmiero Design Ltd
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 12th February 2020
We have received an excellent service from Toni and Sukhi from Palmiero Design! Would recommend their team to everyone who is looking for a professionals who take care of your design from the beginning to the very end! Five stars service, pleasure to work with! Thank you!
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Phenomenal to work with. They go out of their way to make sure that it looks perfect.
Design - 10/10
Support - 10/10
Final product - 10/10
A++ definitely recommend.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 30th January 2020
Thanks for your glowing review! I think we should come up with some info graphics that represent these attainment stats!! :)
Excellent service. Great communication from start to finish.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 28th January 2020
Very good initiative and design. What I was mainly impressed with, was their patience when I wanted changes.
Thanks for the support Toni and Sukhi!
Great service and advice from Toni and Sukhi would recommend to anyone looking for a professional and reliable service
Toni's work is always excellent, he is very responsive and accommodating. I would highly recommend Palmiero design.
Palmiero worked with us to create a strategy for our social media, including designing a landing page, website and ongoing ads. Great to work with, friendly, highly professional and really know their stuff. Fast too!

Would highly recommend them.
Excellent Service
Antonio made light work of what was quite a complex user interface design project, achieving great results.
Were very quick to respond, and did an excellent job.
Very professional service. They were able to help me with all aspects of the work needed and give me quality advice. The quality of the finished product is brilliant and they are priced very competitively. I highly recommend using them, as i certainly will be using them again.
We've had a fantastic experience with Toni and Sukhi, a very professional team who have helped us deliver a stunning (and importantly eye-catching!) stand for exhibition season. Toni has been quick and understanding about every concern we had, any last-minute changes we've sent his way and we've appreciated his attention to detail. We've used Palmiero Designs a number of times and would recommend to any business looking for a personal touch to their creative and marketing designs.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Tonio was able to help with a last minute third party project - managing multiple changes and very short ddeadline - thank you so much for your support with this project
Palmiero Design have been our go-to agency for many years. Not only do they always deliver exactly to brief, but many this times within very tight deadlines as well.
The service they offer is professional, friendly and thorough and I would highly recommend them.
I would recommend Palmiero Design with no hesitation. I enjoyed working with both Toni and Sukhi during the process.
Sukhi lead on our design and was very responsive, professional and punctual with designs coming back across to us.
What Sukhi created for us is exactly what we were looking for, we are really pleased with the final version and look forward to working with Palmiero Design in the future.
Excellent service yet again from Palmiero Design - great design and fast print turnaround times when you need them!
Antonio and his team are always willing to help and more importantly focused on customer satisfaction which is evident in the quality of work they produce.
Palmiero Design is rated 5.00 based on 49 reviews