Palmiero Design Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Palmiero Design
"Very helpful, good communication."
"Very easy to deal with, efficient and professional. I would definitely recommended to others. Barristers Chambers in London."
"Excellent service and communication. Incredibly pleased with the final product."
"Very fast and effective correspondance. Very friendly design staff and met our deadlines on time. Would recommend to friends and definitely use them again."
"I love the brochures thankyou. thankyou for making the changes I requested and being so responsive in order for me to get them in time for our tradeshow."
"Toni's service was very efficient, accurate and friendly. We highly recommend Pamiero Design."
"Such a knowledgeable and easy to deal with team. Great experience and expertise helped me to create a professional offer booklet for my company. Would highly recommend."
"Palmiero Design have been amazing in creating brilliant designs for my business. As a new business owner they have helped me with website design, booklets and roller banners. It does not matter which item they are designing, the quality, detail and service they provide is truly outstanding. I would highly recommend Palmiero Design!"
"Excellent service at short notice. Quite pricey - but it really was very short notice!"
"It is a pleasure working with Toni and his team at Palmiero Design. They've delivered outstanding design solutions for Shay & Blue across print, digital, packaging and direct mail. Professional, fast and friendly - thanks for all the great work!"
"Fantastic design. Really happy with my flyer."
"Excellent service, they will come through quickly for you (if at all possible) when in a tight pinch."
"excellent as always."
"Palmiero Design listen and understand intrinsically what it is we are trying to achieve, they then set about making it happen. They have inspirational ideas to supplement what we require and a fast service to produce the end result. We have been using Palmiero Design for many, many years and cant praise them more highly."
"The staff are extremely helpful, polite and always seem happy to help you"
"Excellent Service"
"Professional, cost effective and a quality outcome in every assignment undertaken for us. Absolutely would recommend. A ++"
"My company has been using Palmiero Design for several years to create our mail order catalogue. Our brief is always met on time and we have been delighted with the extra creative tweaks that have been included to make our catalogue feel fresh and new. Looking forward to using them again this year!"
"Fantastic service, we have used this company now for all our marketing campaigns, helpful friendly service, will go the extra mile for you when needed."
"Palmiero Design always deliver high quality work, completely to brief and often within very limited turnaround times, and we will continue to use their services for these very reasons."
Palmiero Design is rated 5.00 based on 28 reviews