Palmiero Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Palmiero Design
Telephone
Read Palmiero Design Reviews

About Palmiero Design:

Palmiero Design offer creative graphic design services for any marketing challenge. Design of brochures, catalogues, websites, display graphics & more.

Tell us how Palmiero Design made you happy
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Ibraham
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 12th February 2020
Kerry Purkis
We've had a fantastic experience with Toni and Sukhi, a very professional team who have helped us deliver a stunning (and importantly eye-catching!) stand for exhibition season. Toni has been quick and understanding about every concern we had, any last-minute changes we've sent his way and we've appreciated his attention to detail. We've used Palmiero Designs a number of times and would recommend to any business looking for a personal touch to their creative and marketing designs.
Palmiero Design 5 star review on 26th September 2019
Tonio was able to help with a last minute third party project - managing multiple changes and very short ddeadline - thank you so much for your support with this project
Palmiero Design have been our go-to agency for many years. Not only do they always deliver exactly to brief, but many this times within very tight deadlines as well. The service they offer is professional, friendly and thorough and I would highly recommend them.
I would recommend Palmiero Design with no hesitation. I enjoyed working with both Toni and Sukhi during the process. Sukhi lead on our design and was very responsive, professional and punctual with designs coming back across to us. What Sukhi created for us is exactly what we were looking for, we are really pleased with the final version and look forward to working with Palmiero Design in the future.
Excellent service yet again from Palmiero Design - great design and fast print turnaround times when you need them!
Antonio and his team are always willing to help and more importantly focused on customer satisfaction which is evident in the quality of work they produce.
It was an excellent experience working with Palmiero Designs. I have interacted with Palmiero's senior designer Sukhi Momi to design some of the icons which required for our web ptoject. Sukhi was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and executed my requirements to the utmost satisfaction. I am also pleased to see that Palmiero was open to my change in requirements to the designs that was needed to meet our requirements and it delivered very quickly and with high quality. Many thanks to Sukhi and Palmiero.
Very helpful, good communication.
Very easy to deal with, efficient and professional. I would definitely recommended to others. Barristers Chambers in London.
Excellent service and communication. Incredibly pleased with the final product.
Very fast and effective correspondance. Very friendly design staff and met our deadlines on time. Would recommend to friends and definitely use them again.
I love the brochures thankyou. thankyou for making the changes I requested and being so responsive in order for me to get them in time for our tradeshow.
Toni's service was very efficient, accurate and friendly. We highly recommend Pamiero Design.
Such a knowledgeable and easy to deal with team. Great experience and expertise helped me to create a professional offer booklet for my company. Would highly recommend.
Palmiero Design have been amazing in creating brilliant designs for my business. As a new business owner they have helped me with website design, booklets and roller banners. It does not matter which item they are designing, the quality, detail and service they provide is truly outstanding. I would highly recommend Palmiero Design!
Excellent service at short notice. Quite pricey - but it really was very short notice!
It is a pleasure working with Toni and his team at Palmiero Design. They've delivered outstanding design solutions for Shay & Blue across print, digital, packaging and direct mail. Professional, fast and friendly - thanks for all the great work!
Fantastic design. Really happy with my flyer.
Excellent service, they will come through quickly for you (if at all possible) when in a tight pinch.
excellent as always.