One Immigration Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend One Immigration Solutions

About One Immigration Solutions: One Immigration Solutions is a UK based company established to assist in specialist advice on immigration and provide first class representation at affordable rates.

We represent and advise private individuals, corporate and business bodies, students, educational institutions, and charities. We believe in professionalism and jargon-free advice that is tailored to your circumstances.

Immigration law is turbulent and subject to change – we are always up to date and ensure we represent you within today’s legal framework.

We assist with all visa applications, work permits, and advise on succeeding in the UK Points-Based System (PBS). We help with student visas, investor and entrepreneur cases, and business enquiries.

One Immigration Solutions are also experts in assisting with matters of personal immigration. We give professional but affordable advice and representation on the transfer of relatives to the UK.

Student, worker, employer, or looking to bring your spouse to this country, we can assist. Much of our representation can be agreed on a fixed fee basis, helping you to keep costs low.

Here are some of the services we provide. Please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.

At our office you’ll find help with:
* UK Points Based System (PBS), specialising in Tier 1 (Investor and Entrepreneur), and Tier 2 (General).
* British Citizenship & Naturalisation
* British registration for children
* Further Leave to Remain
* Indefinite Leave to Remain and Permanent Residence
* EEA and non-EEA family member applications
* Visa applications, (fast, same-day visa applications).
* Family and spouse visa cases.
* For other issues regarding immigration, just call and ask if we can help you.
* One Immigration Solutions fosters a friendly team who welcome you to the office.
* We help submit online and paper documents quickly and securely.

We offer a FREE initial consultation, explaining your case clearly and outlining any future costs.

Our Expert Team
* Executives with extensive familiarity in immigration cases.
* Assistants who have familiar with the technicalities of immigration cases.
* Linguists who help you in your native language. In the event that we do not have a linguistic in-house that speaks your language, we use a trusted service that offers impartial translation.

info@oneimmigrationsolutions.com

Suite 289Central Chambers93 Hope Street

Tell us how One Immigration Solutions made you happy

Telephone
"毕业生企业家转企业家 在今年英国移民政策大变动之前,我成功由毕业生企业家转成企业家签证,随着Home office 政策的更新,以后可能就没有这两种签证了。说起来确实有点运气,但也与我的移民律师团队专业的队指导密不可分,所以才会这么顺利、并且还快速的拿到签证。正常从递交材料,到拿到企业家签证通常需要2个月以上,甚至半年,但我只等了1个多月的时间就拿到签证。 首先是律师团队为我指定所需准备的材料,Jac会把每一项材料都清楚明确的标明给我,比如资金证明、收入流水等。然后她的团队会和我讨论商业计划方案,也是帮我把每个细节做好,基本上让移民局挑不出任何问题。这可能也是我在不到两个月的时间里就获得企业家签证的原因。 在毕业生企业家签证转企业家签证之前,一直担心犹豫政策的变动会对我转签证有影响,所以会经常询问Jac,她每次都会很难心得给我解释新政策哪里有变化,哪里没有变化,然后会建议我什么时候开始准备材料,什么时候递交签证,总之会很严谨的做我的case。 其次,在商业计划的细节方面给了很多的补充,然后也帮我一起分析这个项目的市场、和一些市场调查,感觉很像在为自己的公司做市场调查一样,人也很nice。 创业本来就不是一件简单的事情,也不是每个人都敢创业,但是选择创业的人,一定是有想法的人,在英国创业,对于新一代年轻的毕业生来说,是一个很大的挑战。不过,英国给留学生带来太多的美好、和优越的生活条件,所以才会有这么多的人想留在这里。"
"I got my registration certificate in one month. It was so quick and they provide very good service. I could not believe how quick I received the decision from Home Office. Jacqueline has been amazing in the whole application process. She prepared everything within a week, and even work on weekend to help me to get my application sent out before Brexit. I want to get a document from Home Office before Brexit and another one after Brexit. I cannot thank her enough for helping me to get my first registration certificate. Wonderful immigration service."
Thank you for your kind review and thanks for being so lovely to work with.

Going the extra mile for you was a pleasure and we're so happy with your speedy result.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
"One immigration Solutions team is really professional. They gave me a lot of suggestions."
Thanks for your review Ivy.

With an application like yours there's a lot of hard work from you too so the team here want to thank you for being so responsive and to wish you all the best in your future plans!
"Jacquline and her colleagues are so professional, I trust them."
Thank you for your review Ms. Liu - it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours.
"谢谢One Immigration Solutions帮我办理欧盟家属签证,在移民顾问的指导下我成功从Tier 4学生签证转为了5年欧盟家属签证。签证全权交给了他们申请处理,正好1个月就拿到了签证,速度十分快!"
感谢你的好评,Yuqing。我们明白等待签证是一个非常紧张的时期,谢谢你放心地交给我们处理。祝你们接下来在英国的生活一切顺利。
"Offering greatest help in all process."
Thanks for your review William - we're all very pleased for your result.
"This team is comprehensive, creative and strategic. I found Jacqueline to be well informed, attentive and insightful in her counsel to me. Their work is always on-budget and on-time. Also, they assisted the client to achieve the best result. One Immigration Solutions undoubtedly has an excellent knowledge of the immigration law and relative visa services. I endorse One Immigration Solutions. I am very pleased and satisfied will al services provided to me."
Thank you very much for your kind reply. We're so pleased you had a positive experience with us and if you ever need any further guidance on immigration matters, we would be delighted to assist.
"The whole experience from start to finish was a joy. I feel that I am lucky to have Jacqueline to deal with my case. We kept open and effective communication. She would always answer my questions and address my concerns politely, patiently, and professionally. It was not only about someone helping me with documents preparation or application process. She made me feel like that she can be trusted. I highly recommend their services."
You were great to work with. Though it was long distance and not face to face, our interaction with you has always been great. Nothing makes us happier when the client appreciate what we do and the outcome is good and smooth. Hope to see you have a wonderful start in the UK with your family.
"Excellent serves, quick response, helpful and suggest solution.!"
Thank you for your kind feedback, Janice. It was a pleasure to deal with you.
"When we first started our immigration process, we had no idea what it involved. Having now been to multiple immigration lawyers, we're all to aware of how little care lawyers in Glasgow put into your application. From one lawyers to another, we were given wrong advice, out of date advice and some couldn't even answer our questions. We came across One Immigration Solutions via Google and all their reviews were great but by this point we were very cautious. We were lucky enough to deal with Jacqueline (she's gets mentioned in the reviews all the time) and she was fantastic. She answered all our questions and made us feel like we were in safe hands. Our application was successful and I'm sure we could have avoided all the stress and expense by coming here first. Their service is unparalleled - we called at 9.30pm (due to a mishap on our end) and our call was answered and our fears were allayed. I'm not saying that everyone will get this kind of service but it certainly made us feel better so I can't thank them enough. Immigrating to the UK is so stressful!"
"Jacqueline is very patient and professional. We communicate very well using both Wechat and emails. I feel comfortable that I can use my mother tone (Mandarine) and English during the case."
Thanks for your lovely review Karen. We're happy to communicate by WeChat, WhatsApp, Skype - anything to make life easier for everyone. It was a pleasure working with you!
"One Immigration Solutions are very professional and not the type that fool you around. My application would not have been smooth sailing if not for their very thorough support and expertise. I highly recommend them."
Thanks very much for your review!
"Very nice and helpful services, and always fast"
Thanks for your review!
"Jacqueline gave us good advice, very friendly and professional. She helps me understand the immigration process well and advise us on the preparation we need. Would definitely recommend her to everyone."
Thanks Ernest - Every circumstance is different and we're glad we could find a solution for your particular case. We feel that if a client understands what we're doing for them, they can be better informed about what's happening (it tends to reduce worry and stress).

All the best in your future endeavours.
"Thank you for all your hard work and the time you spent with me working on my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. I grateful that I received my result in 10 weeks (quite a lot quicker than I was expecting) but still, waiting for a response from the Home Office was difficult and stressful. A highlight of the service is the in-house training. This boosted my confidence for my application tremendously and helped me feel much more relaxed and in control. By the end, I felt prepared for any eventuality. Fortunately, in the end I didn't get called for an interview (I believe this was largely due to the expert business advice I received to make modifications to my idea and business plan). For anyone else going down this route, One Immigration Solutions doesn't stop once they submit your application. No, they keep training you and preparing you for the interview until you know how to answer questions inside and out. I had the option to keep on training until I was called to interview but I felt confident enough to stop a week or two before I got my decision. I felt like you were there every step of the way! Thanks for your encouragement and support throughout the application process - you deserve this glowing review!"
Hi Sujuan - thanks for your great review. It's hard work all the way but it's always worth the effort when we get a good result and a happy client (especially when they see how much work we put into their case).

Working with you was a pleasure and we're sure you're going to go a long way in business. We'd love to hear how you're getting on with your business so please keep in touch!
"Fantastic consultant and professional lawyer! The consultant gave us support throughout the process of preparing the business idea, plan and panel review meeting. We got our Tier 1 Visa successfully with the help of them. They are very professional and always readily available. I would highly recommend to my friends!"
It was a pleasure working with you. Hope things are going well with your business plans.
"Fantastic experience, thank you."
Thanks for your review, Helen!
"A very helpful and effective team! Thanks"
Thanks for your review!
"Jacqueline is very friendly and professional. She was very dedicated to the success of my case. She helps me with my entrepreneur visa application. I can’t thank her enough to complete my case in such a quick time. I would definitely recommend her to everyone."
We work very hard on every case so we appreciate your positive feedback. We were very happy you had a successful result with your Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur result so it was a happy day for us too. Thank you very much for your kind review and good luck with your business ventures.
"Thank you for the helpful advice and my successful case. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t found you. I’m very happy with my outcome. My tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa has been granted - thank you!"
Thanks for the lovely feedback. It was a pleasure working with you too and we're happy you got your endorsement. We're looking forward to seeing your business idea flourish.
One Immigration Solutions is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews