One Immigration Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Immigration Solutions
Read One Immigration Solutions Reviews

About One Immigration Solutions:

One Immigration Solutions is a UK based company established to assist in specialist advice on immigration and provide first class representation at affordable rates.

We represent and advise private individuals, corporate and business bodies, students, educational institutions, and charities. We believe in professionalism and jargon-free advice that is tailored to your circumstances.

Immigration law is turbulent and subject to change – we are always up to date and ensure we represent you within today’s legal framework.

We assist with all visa applications, work permits, and advise on succeeding in the UK Points-Based System (PBS). We help with student visas, investor and entrepreneur cases, and business enquiries.

One Immigration Solutions are also experts in assisting with matters of personal immigration. We give professional but affordable advice and representation on the transfer of relatives to the UK.

Student, worker, employer, or looking to bring your spouse to this country, we can assist. Much of our representation can be agreed on a fixed fee basis, helping you to keep costs low.

Here are some of the services we provide. Please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.

At our office you’ll find help with:
* UK Points Based System (PBS), specialising in Tier 1 (Investor and Entrepreneur), and Tier 2 (General).
* British Citizenship & Naturalisation
* British registration for children
* Further Leave to Remain
* Indefinite Leave to Remain and Permanent Residence
* EEA and non-EEA family member applications
* Visa applications, (fast, same-day visa applications).
* Family and spouse visa cases.
* For other issues regarding immigration, just call and ask if we can help you.
* One Immigration Solutions fosters a friendly team who welcome you to the office.
* We help submit online and paper documents quickly and securely.

We offer a FREE initial consultation, explaining your case clearly and outlining any future costs.

Our Expert Team
* Executives with extensive familiarity in immigration cases.
* Assistants who have familiar with the technicalities of immigration cases.
* Linguists who help you in your native language. In the event that we do not have a linguistic in-house that speaks your language, we use a trusted service that offers impartial translation.

jac@oneimmigrationsolutions.com

Suite 289Central Chambers93 Hope Street

Tell us how One Immigration Solutions made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
One Immigration Solutions 5 star review on 27th March 2019
Ivy
More Photos & Videos
One Immigration Solutions 5 star review on 27th March 2019
Ivy
More Photos & Videos
Thanks Jacqueline and team to assist us to get the settlement visa in such a short period of time. Very impressed by their breakdown of our daily cash flow, which helps a lot on supporting our financial status. Although there were some things happened in the process, luckily we are able to get our visa on our required date.
During the application process, Jacqueline maintained a professional and friendly attitude from beginning to the end, efficiently processing every aspect of the application, including guiding the filling of various forms, preparing visa documents and submitting application forms to the visa centre. The spouse visa application is complicated, any small mistake may lead to the possibility of visa refusal, especially in the case of time constraints. Under Jacqueline's guidance, every step was methodical and really help me to relive my stress. Thanks again to Jacqueline and her team for their assistance during the application period. Their services are trustworthy.
Jacquline and her team were very professional and helped me to get the spouse visa.
Thank you for all the support and professional advice.
Jacquline and her team has been very helpful throughout my spouse visa application process. I am so glad that my visa application has finally been successful! Many thanks for all the support and professional advices. I wouldn’t have managed it just by my own. All in all, I’d highly recommend One Immigration Solution for anyone who are willing to apply uk visa for the future.

Peri
Jacqueline and her team at One Immigration Solutions had helped me with my British Citizenship application and to a success. It went as smoothly as it could have been since they have dealt with any potential problems professionally and efficiently. I appreciate the effort and patience Jacqueline had put in throughout this lengthy process, she had been nothing but supportive.
I was very fortunate to have Jacqueline guiding me through the troubles and I highly recommend her and her team for the services they have provided!
I have worked with One immigration solutions many times. Very professional service and patient staff. The best choice if you have any visa application problems.
Oh, cannot believe it that our application was approved within such a short period of time.

Thanks Jacquline and her team 's great effort. They were responsive to answer our enquiries. They prepared very detailed guidelines for us to prepare all the documents.

It is no doubt that I will recommend my friends to look for Jacquline from One Immigration Solutions.

She is really perfect!
We're glad that our personalised checklists and guidance helped you and thanks for your review and recommendation.
Our journey to UK begins from a fb page referral. The page owner introduced One Immigration Solution to us.
With the professional advice of Jacqueline and her teammates, Melon, Dave and Billy, we get our visa smoothly. I remembered the day Billy explained us in detail for all possible options on how to make our dream comes true. I also remembered how Jac, Melon and Dave to help us to beat all challenges for preparing the documents. And I remembered how we shared our joy on the day we got the visa. I am sure we can’t go through the process smooth like this if we don’t have the team’s help.
We are so blessed to have One Immigration Solutions as our immigration guardian. BIG THANKS to Jac and the team.
Immigration is a long mental (as well as physical) journey. Being so far away makes it feel all the more stressful but with the joys of modern technology and all the systems we have in place, it can seem like we're in the same room. Thanks for your kind review and we were so happy to hear your great result. All the best, Phyllis.
One Immigration Solutions provides quality service and Jacqueline is been very friendly. It is our second time to work with Jacqueline, and we're looking forward to working with her again. We'd highly recommend her and One Immigration Solutions.
Being friendly to our clients is very important to us. We understand how stressful immigration applications can be and the last thing we want to do is add to that stress. Thanks for your appreciation, your review and your recommendation.
服务真的很周到,而且很专业。Jacqueline小姐姐帮我们准备材料,原本因为不了解还害怕会拒签,结果四天就下来了,我们都惊呆了哈哈哈哈哈哈,还有是专业人士负责会更省心更放心。
Really pleased with the professional service I received from Jacqueline Ma at One Immigration Solutions. Jacqueline has an extensive knowledge of immigration law and has excellent attention to detail which enabled me to build up a file of all the necessary documents for my visa application. She is prompt and thorough with her responses to my enquiries. Fees are also affordable and transparent from the get go. I intend to use Jacqueline in the future for the renewal of my settlement visa. Faultless experience that I would not hesitate to recommend!!!

起先咨询了不少西人律师和华人律师,但从价格,专业度和初步服务体验等个方面并没有让我特别满意。有一天无意看到One Immigration Solutions的网站,它少见地列举了有关欧盟定居计划最新详情和成功案例,随后Jacqueline 的专业度和服务更是让我印象深刻, 从整理材料到电话交流, 她都非常耐心和高效,虽然这次签证批下来耗时挺久的,但是期间也不担心,知道Jacqueline把材料弄的很好,结果下来只是时间的问题而已。今天收到签证很开心, 下次办签证还找她!
We're glad you found us from so far away. Working on cases from a distance is something we take pride in because clients are naturally worried about the distance. We hope we've put your mind at rest and we thank you for your vote of confidence and your recommendation.
Jac’s team gave me a lot of help on T1 visa, They make complicated things easy and very professional.
Thank you very much to JAC, Melon and Dave. Hope you are very well and Happy new year!
It was a pleasure working with you on your application and a belated Happy New Year to you too! We wish you all the best in your business.
The best immigration advisor I meet ever. Professional business plan guidance, interview training, and application process. They are responsible for me from the first meeting interview to take my VISA pass and BRP received from the last 3 times VISA applications through 3 years. Finally, I got T1 VISA :)
Thank-you for the lovely complement. Working with you over the years has been a pleasure too. We wish you all the best with your business and we hope to see you again in the future.
We engaged One Immigration Solutions for applying a settlement visa for our 8 years old child. Jacqueline from One Immigration has been very professional and always response to our quires promptly with lots of helpful details. With the help from team, our application has been very smooth. We managed to obtain the visa much sooner than our expectation. We appreciate her help and would recommend her service to other interested parties.
Jac and her team handled our case in timely manner and professionally. The whole process very smooth and we received the VISA at the end. Excellent.
Jacqueline from One Immigration Solutions and her team are both reliable and professional. They understand every aspects of the application procedures and requirements, so our application was smooth and a successful one. Well Done the whole team!
Jacqueline is super professional, efficient and effective, she gave me the advice and help me get my visa in the quickest way, she can make your application much more easy and successful, highly recommended!
Jacqueline is a super nice girl, she is helpful and professional.
Highly recommend
I should say it honestly !I love their services so much!I was recommended by a friend who had successfully get the graduate entrepreneur visa last year by One Immigration Solutions service. And now I would like to recommend them to all others who wants to stay in UK or immigrate to UK. The price is fair (cheaper than most of other agent)and the quality is the best. Jacqueline is very reliable and responsible. Any time when I had an idea or some problems. She always reply me patiently and quickly. Sometimes,we were on the phone till 9pm. When we started writing our BP,Dave and Melon gave us a lot of useful knowledge and help us finish it in a very limited time period. I can tell that they spent a lot of time on researching and calculating,and paid a lot of efforts on it.
That is no suprise we got what we want in the end. Thank you very much in deed!
The team is really helpful and the BP was very professional. It helped me and my partner obtain the start up visa we wanted. Many thanks
One Immigration Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews