One Immigration Solutions Reviews

of reviewers recommend One Immigration Solutions
Read One Immigration Solutions Reviews

About One Immigration Solutions:

One Immigration Solutions is a UK based company established to assist in specialist advice on immigration and provide first class representation at affordable rates.

We represent and advise private individuals, corporate and business bodies, students, educational institutions, and charities. We believe in professionalism and jargon-free advice that is tailored to your circumstances.

Immigration law is turbulent and subject to change – we are always up to date and ensure we represent you within today’s legal framework.

We assist with all visa applications, work permits, and advise on succeeding in the UK Points-Based System (PBS). We help with student visas, investor and entrepreneur cases, and business enquiries.

One Immigration Solutions are also experts in assisting with matters of personal immigration. We give professional but affordable advice and representation on the transfer of relatives to the UK.

Student, worker, employer, or looking to bring your spouse to this country, we can assist. Much of our representation can be agreed on a fixed fee basis, helping you to keep costs low.

Here are some of the services we provide. Please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.

At our office you’ll find help with:
* UK Points Based System (PBS), specialising in Tier 1 (Investor and Entrepreneur), and Tier 2 (General).
* British Citizenship & Naturalisation
* British registration for children
* Further Leave to Remain
* Indefinite Leave to Remain and Permanent Residence
* EEA and non-EEA family member applications
* Visa applications, (fast, same-day visa applications).
* Family and spouse visa cases.
* For other issues regarding immigration, just call and ask if we can help you.
* One Immigration Solutions fosters a friendly team who welcome you to the office.
* We help submit online and paper documents quickly and securely.

We offer a FREE initial consultation, explaining your case clearly and outlining any future costs.

Our Expert Team
* Executives with extensive familiarity in immigration cases.
* Assistants who have familiar with the technicalities of immigration cases.
* Linguists who help you in your native language. In the event that we do not have a linguistic in-house that speaks your language, we use a trusted service that offers impartial translation.

jac@oneimmigrationsolutions.com

Suite 1, 60 St Enoch Square, Glasgow, G1 4AG

Tell us how One Immigration Solutions made you happy
Quick response and detailed following-up
A quick response means less stress and worry for our clients - thanks for your review.
Their service is great and efficient. I decided to entrust them in April this year, and I prepared every documents under their supervision on 15th May. Jacqueline submitted my files on 18th May. I gave my fingerprint on 12th June, and I got my spouse visa on 12th July hhhh. It means a lot to me.
One Immigration Solutions 5 star review on 12th July 2021
Thanks for putting your faith in us and congratulations on your result!
Thank you One Immigration Solutions for helping my applications. They are very experienced and performed very professionally during the whole process. They also answered all my questions patiently, friendly and swiftly. Thanks.
In our experience, we know clients appreciate patience and kindness during their stressful applications - congratulations on your result!
Absolutely fantastic service from Jacqueline of OIS, she has handled my mother's BN(O) visa application professionally and the whole process was very smooth. Highly recommended!!
We pride ourselves on our service so it's nice to hear when we've made a difference. Thanks for your review and for your recommendation!
It is a very nice service and efficient work from the company!
Thank you for your review.
The team is very professional and helpful, it’s amazing that to get approval within very short time, well down of the preparation, much appreciated. Thank you very much!
It was a pleasure to prepare your case. Thank you for your kind review.
I would like to give ten stars for Jacquline's service if I can. She is super amazing, hard working, very friendly, helpful and patient, professional with her work. I was rejected in 2018 for my visa application and was lucky to find Jacquline to save it and of course it was successful. I went back to her again for visa extension this year, applied on 09/03 and had a successful decision on 12/04, really appreciate her help and hard work for me. HIGHLY recommend her service to everyone and hope you all will receive a successful decision.
Every application is detailed work but working with each client to make sure they're treated with care is just as important. We're very pleased with your successful result. Thank you for your kind review and for your recommendation.
由我最初同太太首次查詢配偶VISA到今次BNO VISA,Jacquline同佢既團隊都好認真同耐心解答我地所有問題,亦設身處地為我地諗左好多可行既方法,而我最想不到既係,佢平日工作已經好繁忙,但3更半夜仍然替我想辦法和解答我既問題,真係好appreciate! Jacqueline快速回應, 以專業知識為我講解及跟進, 令我感到非常安心! 最後,係時間緊迫都能替我呈交申請直至今天收到好消息,再一次感謝Jacquline同佢既團隊既幫忙!收費絕對是非常合理,誠意推薦給各位!
I recently got my visas done via OIS. They are responsive, caring and professional in handling my case. Through the process there are delays in different points but they helped us to speed things up. I am very happy with their services and strongly recommend to anyone who lives a busy life and requires a helping hand for the visa application nightmare!
We understand the visa application process can be extremely stressful so we do everything we can to make it simple and painless. Thanks for your recommendation and your kind review.
I am so thankful that I found a professional agency. One Immigration Solution provided the professional support for my family to apply the VISA. Jacqueline and her colleague always gave me quick responses and helped solving the problems quickly. Sometimes when I was puzzled and had many questions, they were always patient to answer my queries. I really satisfied with their services.Thank you!
We try our best to make sure every client is at ease and understands everything they want to know about. Some clients want to know all the details and some prefer us to manage the details for them but we tailor our service to every individual. Thank you for your kind review.
One Immigration solutions is a reliable company! The stuff is very professional for helping solve problem of immigrations. Their service is very logical and efficient. According to the situation we are facing, they gave us the best professional solution. In terms of that, we achieved our goals successfully. We are very thankful for their help.
We're pleased you had a successful result and thanks very much for your kind review.
Jacqueline help me successfully grant a Euss family permit
Congratulations on your successful application and thanks for your review!
Friendly and great service, would 100% recommend!
Thanks for your review!
Another successful visa application, this is my wife’s 2nd visa. Jacqueline & the whole team did a amazing job. They make it look so easy with their professionalism & friendly services. Will recommend their services to anyone as I’ve have in the past.
As with a lot of skills, it does get easier after many, many years of experience! Thank you for your recommendation and for your kind review.
It is pretty good that Jacqueline's services offered to me in respect of my son application for British Citizen. She is very professional and helpful. I deeply appreciate her warmest performance and definitely would remmmend people required same kind of services.
Thank you for putting your faith in us. A lot of clients come to us from word of mouth so thank you for your recommendation.
Jacquline is really helpful and makes everything clear with me. She deals the whole process really efficiently. She gave me the most suitable plan and precise professional advice. Definitely will choose the service again when I need to apply other visa. Recommend for friends already!
We use a mix of experience, technology and understanding to give every client a quick and painless solution. Congratulations on your successful visa and thank you for your recommendation.
Thank you Jacqueline & Billy for the help, the whole application process was so smooth and fast. We are so lucky to have their help on our case.
It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for your review.
Excellent service and professional advice. Patient and offer individualised help. I highly recommend Jacqueline and her colleagues for application of UK visa especially family and spouse visa. CKL
Every client is different and we like to make sure we meet your individual needs. We appreciate your recommendation and thanks for your review. All the best for your future.
One Immigration Solutions provided the professional support for my family to apply the VISA. It makes the whole process very smooth and fast. When we have any questions or problems, Jacqueline and her team respone me quickly and help to solve the problem immediately. I'm very happy and satisfied with their services.
Speedy service is important when every waiting hour feels like an eternity. Thank you for your review.
One Immigration Solutions is rated 4.98 based on 96 reviews