One Immigration Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend One Immigration Solutions

About One Immigration Solutions: One Immigration Solutions is a UK based company established to assist in specialist advice on immigration and provide first class representation at affordable rates.

We represent and advise private individuals, corporate and business bodies, students, educational institutions, and charities. We believe in professionalism and jargon-free advice that is tailored to your circumstances.

Immigration law is turbulent and subject to change – we are always up to date and ensure we represent you within today’s legal framework.

We assist with all visa applications, work permits, and advise on succeeding in the UK Points-Based System (PBS). We help with student visas, investor and entrepreneur cases, and business enquiries.

One Immigration Solutions are also experts in assisting with matters of personal immigration. We give professional but affordable advice and representation on the transfer of relatives to the UK.

Student, worker, employer, or looking to bring your spouse to this country, we can assist. Much of our representation can be agreed on a fixed fee basis, helping you to keep costs low.

Here are some of the services we provide. Please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.

At our office you’ll find help with:
* UK Points Based System (PBS), specialising in Tier 1 (Investor and Entrepreneur), and Tier 2 (General).
* British Citizenship & Naturalisation
* British registration for children
* Further Leave to Remain
* Indefinite Leave to Remain and Permanent Residence
* EEA and non-EEA family member applications
* Visa applications, (fast, same-day visa applications).
* Family and spouse visa cases.
* For other issues regarding immigration, just call and ask if we can help you.
* One Immigration Solutions fosters a friendly team who welcome you to the office.
* We help submit online and paper documents quickly and securely.

We offer a FREE initial consultation, explaining your case clearly and outlining any future costs.

Our Expert Team
* Executives with extensive familiarity in immigration cases.
* Assistants who have familiar with the technicalities of immigration cases.
* Linguists who help you in your native language. In the event that we do not have a linguistic in-house that speaks your language, we use a trusted service that offers impartial translation.

info@oneimmigrationsolutions.com

Suite 289Central Chambers93 Hope Street

Telephone

How would you rate One Immigration Solutions ?

"When we first started our immigration process, we had no idea what it involved. Having now been to multiple immigration lawyers, we're all to aware of how little care lawyers in Glasgow put into your application. From one lawyers to another, we were given wrong advice, out of date advice and some couldn't even answer our questions. We came across One Immigration Solutions via Google and all their reviews were great but by this point we were very cautious. We were lucky enough to deal with Jacqueline (she's gets mentioned in the reviews all the time) and she was fantastic. She answered all our questions and made us feel like we were in safe hands. Our application was successful and I'm sure we could have avoided all the stress and expense by coming here first. Their service is unparalleled - we called at 9.30pm (due to a mishap on our end) and our call was answered and our fears were allayed. I'm not saying that everyone will get this kind of service but it certainly made us feel better so I can't thank them enough. Immigrating to the UK is so stressful!"
"Jacqueline is very patient and professional. We communicate very well using both Wechat and emails. I feel comfortable that I can use my mother tone (Mandarine) and English during the case."
Thanks for your lovely review Karen. We're happy to communicate by WeChat, WhatsApp, Skype - anything to make life easier for everyone. It was a pleasure working with you!
"One Immigration Solutions are very professional and not the type that fool you around. My application would not have been smooth sailing if not for their very thorough support and expertise. I highly recommend them."
Thanks very much for your review!
"Very nice and helpful services, and always fast"
Thanks for your review!
"Jacqueline gave us good advice, very friendly and professional. She helps me understand the immigration process well and advise us on the preparation we need. Would definitely recommend her to everyone."
Thanks Ernest - Every circumstance is different and we're glad we could find a solution for your particular case. We feel that if a client understands what we're doing for them, they can be better informed about what's happening (it tends to reduce worry and stress).

All the best in your future endeavours.
"Thank you for all your hard work and the time you spent with me working on my Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. I grateful that I received my result in 10 weeks (quite a lot quicker than I was expecting) but still, waiting for a response from the Home Office was difficult and stressful. A highlight of the service is the in-house training. This boosted my confidence for my application tremendously and helped me feel much more relaxed and in control. By the end, I felt prepared for any eventuality. Fortunately, in the end I didn't get called for an interview (I believe this was largely due to the expert business advice I received to make modifications to my idea and business plan). For anyone else going down this route, One Immigration Solutions doesn't stop once they submit your application. No, they keep training you and preparing you for the interview until you know how to answer questions inside and out. I had the option to keep on training until I was called to interview but I felt confident enough to stop a week or two before I got my decision. I felt like you were there every step of the way! Thanks for your encouragement and support throughout the application process - you deserve this glowing review!"
Hi Sujuan - thanks for your great review. It's hard work all the way but it's always worth the effort when we get a good result and a happy client (especially when they see how much work we put into their case).

Working with you was a pleasure and we're sure you're going to go a long way in business. We'd love to hear how you're getting on with your business so please keep in touch!
"Fantastic consultant and professional lawyer! The consultant gave us support throughout the process of preparing the business idea, plan and panel review meeting. We got our Tier 1 Visa successfully with the help of them. They are very professional and always readily available. I would highly recommend to my friends!"
It was a pleasure working with you. Hope things are going well with your business plans.
"Fantastic experience, thank you."
Thanks for your review, Helen!
"A very helpful and effective team! Thanks"
Thanks for your review!
"Jacqueline is very friendly and professional. She was very dedicated to the success of my case. She helps me with my entrepreneur visa application. I can’t thank her enough to complete my case in such a quick time. I would definitely recommend her to everyone."
We work very hard on every case so we appreciate your positive feedback. We were very happy you had a successful result with your Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur result so it was a happy day for us too. Thank you very much for your kind review and good luck with your business ventures.
"Thank you for the helpful advice and my successful case. I’m not sure what I would have done if I hadn’t found you. I’m very happy with my outcome. My tier 1 graduate entrepreneur visa has been granted - thank you!"
Thanks for the lovely feedback. It was a pleasure working with you too and we're happy you got your endorsement. We're looking forward to seeing your business idea flourish.
One Immigration Solutions is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews