One Immigration Solutions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend One Immigration Solutions

About One Immigration Solutions: One Immigration Solutions is a UK based company established to assist in specialist advice on immigration and provide first class representation at affordable rates.

We represent and advise private individuals, corporate and business bodies, students, educational institutions, and charities. We believe in professionalism and jargon-free advice that is tailored to your circumstances.

Immigration law is turbulent and subject to change – we are always up to date and ensure we represent you within today’s legal framework.

We assist with all visa applications, work permits, and advise on succeeding in the UK Points-Based System (PBS). We help with student visas, investor and entrepreneur cases, and business enquiries.

One Immigration Solutions are also experts in assisting with matters of personal immigration. We give professional but affordable advice and representation on the transfer of relatives to the UK.

Student, worker, employer, or looking to bring your spouse to this country, we can assist. Much of our representation can be agreed on a fixed fee basis, helping you to keep costs low.

Here are some of the services we provide. Please feel free to contact us for a free, no obligation consultation.

At our office you’ll find help with:
* UK Points Based System (PBS), specialising in Tier 1 (Investor and Entrepreneur), and Tier 2 (General).
* British Citizenship & Naturalisation
* British registration for children
* Further Leave to Remain
* Indefinite Leave to Remain and Permanent Residence
* EEA and non-EEA family member applications
* Visa applications, (fast, same-day visa applications).
* Family and spouse visa cases.
* For other issues regarding immigration, just call and ask if we can help you.
* One Immigration Solutions fosters a friendly team who welcome you to the office.
* We help submit online and paper documents quickly and securely.

We offer a FREE initial consultation, explaining your case clearly and outlining any future costs.

Our Expert Team
* Executives with extensive familiarity in immigration cases.
* Assistants who have familiar with the technicalities of immigration cases.
* Linguists who help you in your native language. In the event that we do not have a linguistic in-house that speaks your language, we use a trusted service that offers impartial translation.

info@oneimmigrationsolutions.com

Suite 289Central Chambers93 Hope Street

Tell us how One Immigration Solutions made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Jacqueline and her team were very professional and friendly. They listened and advised very quickly with no hassle at all. The application process was made easy by her well focused team. Thank you Jacqueline!"
"Jacqueline and her team were very professional and friendly. They listened and advised very quickly with no hassle at all. The application process was made easy by her team. Thank you Jacqueline!"
"我是无意间找到这间律师行。第一次咨询律师Jacqueline非常细心也很认真 ,感觉非常的舒服。然后也在她的帮助下顺利的申请到了配偶签证。Jacquelin 是一位非常漂亮有耐心而且专业性非常强的律师。"
"很感谢Jacqueline的付出,帮助我快速拿到了eu settlement!周五提交的资料,周一就等到了结果。Jacqueline小姐姐说话超级耐心温柔,在资料的准备上她非常专业。在我担心的时候她能以专业的角度帮我解决问题,指导我。有问题都会及时联系我。从一开始单纯的咨询到最后的预约home office,Jacqueline是真的把客户的需求放在第一位。希望自己一开始就找的她,就避免了很多不必要的麻烦。很幸运自己找到了Jacquline, 非常专业,耐心,温柔,希望更多人知道One Immigration Solutions!会推荐给有需要的朋友。P.s. If I need help for my visa or settlement in the future, I will definitely come back to her."
"Thank you Jacqueline help me switch 10 years route to 5 years route. Definitely recommend one immigration solutions !"
The 10 year route is a long journey, particularly if you can do it in 5!

We were very glad to hear from you and very pleased we could help.

Thanks for your review!
"The fast perfect wonderful stuff and service ! Highly recommend First class service standard price !"
"We are very fortunate to have Jacqueline’s service. She’s very professional and guided us patiently. She even took care of our feelings and was able to cheer us up when things went tough and we were really stressful. We can’t be more thankful. We’d like to recommend One Immigration Solutions to all our friends."
"Jacqueline is very professional. She gave us all the supports that we needed, and managed to handle our case successfully given a very short period of time. Her instructions were always straightforward and clear. We are very grateful and lucky to have her as our immigration advisor."
"I am highly recommend their service. Not only do they give excellent business advice, but they are also very professional and familiar with the relevant processes and laws of immigration. My partner and I successfully gained our visas. I will definitely use their services again if we need in the future."
Thank you for your kind review - we would be glad to assist you in your future immigration needs. Good luck!
"Choosing One Immigration Solutions is the brilliant decision. At first, I was not sure if I could successfully get the Tier 1 GE sponsor letter. After talking with Ms Ma in person, she figured out all my advantages and disadvantages when I told her my idea about my business. Which was helpful so I decided to choose One Immigration Solutions. During the application, Jacqueline helps me to finish the application form and prepare for the meeting. I’m very grateful for her hardwork. Thanks to her and her team, I finally made it. Very recommended!"
The Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur visa is a pretty complex beast so we'd also like to thank YOU for all the hard work you put in. We enjoyed working with you and we wish you luck with your new business venture.
"their service was amazing and super friendly! Jacqueline tried to understand my requirements and situation. Then she provided me useful opinions. Before paying service I’ve had already know what will I face and prepare. After paying service their organized and positive to deal with every single process. All in all, it was great! Me and my husband are happy about it."
Ms. Wu, thank you for your kind review. We like to ensure all our clients are comfortable with the service they're receiving and we're glad you appreciated the work we put in before you even pay a single penny. We wish you and your husband all the best.
"毕业生企业家转企业家 在今年英国移民政策大变动之前,我成功由毕业生企业家转成企业家签证,随着Home office 政策的更新,以后可能就没有这两种签证了。说起来确实有点运气,但也与我的移民律师团队专业的队指导密不可分,所以才会这么顺利、并且还快速的拿到签证。正常从递交材料,到拿到企业家签证通常需要2个月以上,甚至半年,但我只等了1个多月的时间就拿到签证。 首先是律师团队为我指定所需准备的材料,Jac会把每一项材料都清楚明确的标明给我,比如资金证明、收入流水等。然后她的团队会和我讨论商业计划方案,也是帮我把每个细节做好,基本上让移民局挑不出任何问题。这可能也是我在不到两个月的时间里就获得企业家签证的原因。 在毕业生企业家签证转企业家签证之前,一直担心犹豫政策的变动会对我转签证有影响,所以会经常询问Jac,她每次都会很难心得给我解释新政策哪里有变化,哪里没有变化,然后会建议我什么时候开始准备材料,什么时候递交签证,总之会很严谨的做我的case。 其次,在商业计划的细节方面给了很多的补充,然后也帮我一起分析这个项目的市场、和一些市场调查,感觉很像在为自己的公司做市场调查一样,人也很nice。 创业本来就不是一件简单的事情,也不是每个人都敢创业,但是选择创业的人,一定是有想法的人,在英国创业,对于新一代年轻的毕业生来说,是一个很大的挑战。不过,英国给留学生带来太多的美好、和优越的生活条件,所以才会有这么多的人想留在这里。"
"I got my registration certificate in one month. It was so quick and they provide very good service. I could not believe how quick I received the decision from Home Office. Jacqueline has been amazing in the whole application process. She prepared everything within a week, and even work on weekend to help me to get my application sent out before Brexit. I want to get a document from Home Office before Brexit and another one after Brexit. I cannot thank her enough for helping me to get my first registration certificate. Wonderful immigration service."
Thank you for your kind review and thanks for being so lovely to work with.

Going the extra mile for you was a pleasure and we're so happy with your speedy result.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
"One immigration Solutions team is really professional. They gave me a lot of suggestions."
Thanks for your review Ivy.

With an application like yours there's a lot of hard work from you too so the team here want to thank you for being so responsive and to wish you all the best in your future plans!
"Jacquline and her colleagues are so professional, I trust them."
Thank you for your review Ms. Liu - it was a pleasure working with you. We wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours.
"谢谢One Immigration Solutions帮我办理欧盟家属签证,在移民顾问的指导下我成功从Tier 4学生签证转为了5年欧盟家属签证。签证全权交给了他们申请处理,正好1个月就拿到了签证,速度十分快!"
感谢你的好评,Yuqing。我们明白等待签证是一个非常紧张的时期,谢谢你放心地交给我们处理。祝你们接下来在英国的生活一切顺利。
"Offering greatest help in all process."
Thanks for your review William - we're all very pleased for your result.
"This team is comprehensive, creative and strategic. I found Jacqueline to be well informed, attentive and insightful in her counsel to me. Their work is always on-budget and on-time. Also, they assisted the client to achieve the best result. One Immigration Solutions undoubtedly has an excellent knowledge of the immigration law and relative visa services. I endorse One Immigration Solutions. I am very pleased and satisfied will al services provided to me."
Thank you very much for your kind reply. We're so pleased you had a positive experience with us and if you ever need any further guidance on immigration matters, we would be delighted to assist.
One Immigration Solutions is rated 4.97 based on 34 reviews