On1shelf.com Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com

About On1shelf.com: Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

How would you rate On1shelf.com ?

"Good quality P-Clips, good price and fast delivey."
"Good price for good quality stainless P-Clips and very fast delivery."
"After searching through a well known online auction site and a few other auto parts motor factors. I accidentally came across this site. Building a custom fuel system for a car is expensive enough as is not a place for cheap/unreliable parts (buy cheap but twice) the had all the sizes required for the job at what seemed to good to be true prices, so took a punt and I'm glad I did, good quality genuine oem items very fast delivery. Would happy use these products on any more custom track/drag/rally car fuel system I build."
"goods very acceptable however corners damaged by carrier due to inappropriate packing."
Hello

Thanks for your valuable feedback, we will try to improve our packing for this specific product. Please accept apologise for the inconvenience we caused with getting goods as not expected.

Best Regards
on1shelf.com
"The bamboo panels are fantastic. Realitively use to install with patience. The result were amazing. Thanks"
"A++ Transaction delivery and quality of goods"
"Product as described - Grade A quality. Fast shipment for collection. Top customer service aswell. Highly recommended."
"No issues. Happy cusomer. Problem resolved Will use againthank you"
"Delivery as quick as going to the shops but finding what i wanted was quicker"
"Fantastic product! Just what I was expecting."
"Fantastic service! Just what I was expecting!"
"Fantastic Product - would definitely recommend!"
"The courier had not delivered the item by the due date so I contacted the company and Robertas had it delivered next day. Very helpful and followed up on my concern. The tiles were also exactly half the price I paid for the first lot. I wish I had known about this company first. Great service."
On1shelf.com is rated 4.85 based on 13 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!