On1shelf.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com
Read On1shelf.com Reviews

About On1shelf.com:

Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

Tell us how On1shelf.com made you happy
After searching through a well known online auction site and a few other auto parts motor factors. I accidentally came across this site. Building a custom fuel system for a car is expensive enough as is not a place for cheap/unreliable parts (buy cheap but twice) the had all the sizes required for the job at what seemed to good to be true prices, so took a punt and I'm glad I did, good quality genuine oem items very fast delivery. Would happy use these products on any more custom track/drag/rally car fuel system I build.
excelent value, and good delievry, will be using on1shelf from now on
Fast and efficient delivery service. Ordering couldn't have been any easier. Highly recommend the company for their products.
I want to express my deep gratitude uncle washi for fast and quality service. my order was "not standard", however everything was delivered on time and all ordered parts were in perfect order. Thank you
good quality, fast delivery to germany
Ordered 8 by outside rubber mats for a play area. Brilliant quality. Quick delivery. Would recommend.
Good price excellent service
excellent 3d wall panels, friends comment on how good they look.
No problem with ordering - had used this company previously. Excellent service and delivery. Cannot fault.!
Had the product we urgently needed in stock and despatched it to us quickly - spot on!
Best price for item and delivered promptly FOC
Only a small order but prompt delivery and goods exactly as expected.
Good quality and arrived on time, great!
very good service very pleased with micro fibre
Excellent, item was dispatched quickly and received following day
I am very happy with the floor matting. The quality is good and meets all my requirements.
Very good value and very fast delivery, recommend without hesitation.
Great advise and help given by the team
On1shelf.com is rated 4.89 based on 119 reviews