On1shelf.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com

About On1shelf.com: Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

How would you rate On1shelf.com ?

"Fantastic service! Just what I was expecting!"
Elizabeth Mcleod
Verified Buyer
"The courier had not delivered the item by the due date so I contacted the company and Robertas had it delivered next day. Very helpful and followed up on my concern. The tiles were also exactly half the price I paid for the first lot. I wish I had known about this company first. Great service."
On1shelf.com is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews