On1shelf.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com
Read On1shelf.com Reviews

About On1shelf.com:

Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

Tell us how On1shelf.com made you happy
After searching through a well known online auction site and a few other auto parts motor factors. I accidentally came across this site. Building a custom fuel system for a car is expensive enough as is not a place for cheap/unreliable parts (buy cheap but twice) the had all the sizes required for the job at what seemed to good to be true prices, so took a punt and I'm glad I did, good quality genuine oem items very fast delivery. Would happy use these products on any more custom track/drag/rally car fuel system I build.
Fantastic service and value extremely fast delivery , excellent all round purchase five ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👍
Great stuff , did my job in greenhouse delivered on time and well packed .
Perfect, for what we where looking for. Very prompt delivery
I’ve recently purchased this door mat and I’m very happy with it. The quality is absolutely amazing didn’t expect it to be this good. I’d give this door mat a 5*
Good product and service thank you
The delivery was prompt and correct. However, I had a receipt sent from TRSALESUK (who are they?) and at the bottom of that was a note saying "Thank you for buying from our excellent shop www.LinnSystems.com, please visit us again." Just a bit confusing.
Excellent service
excelent value, and good delievry, will be using on1shelf from now on
Fast and efficient delivery service. Ordering couldn't have been any easier. Highly recommend the company for their products.
I want to express my deep gratitude uncle washi for fast and quality service. my order was "not standard", however everything was delivered on time and all ordered parts were in perfect order. Thank you
good quality, fast delivery to germany
Ordered 8 by outside rubber mats for a play area. Brilliant quality. Quick delivery. Would recommend.
Good price excellent service
excellent 3d wall panels, friends comment on how good they look.
No problem with ordering - had used this company previously. Excellent service and delivery. Cannot fault.!
Had the product we urgently needed in stock and despatched it to us quickly - spot on!
Best price for item and delivered promptly FOC
On1shelf.com is rated 4.89 based on 126 reviews