On1shelf.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com
Read On1shelf.com Reviews

About On1shelf.com:

Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

Tell us how On1shelf.com made you happy
After searching through a well known online auction site and a few other auto parts motor factors. I accidentally came across this site. Building a custom fuel system for a car is expensive enough as is not a place for cheap/unreliable parts (buy cheap but twice) the had all the sizes required for the job at what seemed to good to be true prices, so took a punt and I'm glad I did, good quality genuine oem items very fast delivery. Would happy use these products on any more custom track/drag/rally car fuel system I build.
The items I needed were all in stock, the selection was easy and pain-free.
Delivery was very quick and efficient.
Will definitely be using again.
Super speedy service and great value....my limestone patio steps and paving slabs are now well protected during building work due to non slip rubber matting and tough stairs treads
We were looking for a very specific type of cable tidy clip, suitable for trailing PC cables around a glass desk. Looked everywhere then came across on1Shelf. Had exactly what we needed and super quick free delivery. Bookmark them - you never know when you might need bits n' pieces!
..........
Very pleased products. Quick delivery.
Clamps delivered quickly and look to be well made
Quick delivery and very useful and neat cable wraps. I have ordered more!
Excellent Items, Great Service & Speedy Delivery
My order took about a week (to Scotland). Exactly what I needed at a great price.
Excellent service, speedy delivery.
Seamless order/deliver service, and very pleased with the product.
Just perfect. Thank you. A company you can trust !.
Exactly what Ordered. Delivered swiftly, no fuss.
Items as required, delivered on time.
Fast and efficient service!
My order arrived promptly and correct, which I appreciated
Unfortunately, i have yet to receive the item ordered so it is impossible to give a positive review.
Can't remember what I bought.
First-rate service and excellent value for money. Would highly recommend.
On1shelf.com is rated 4.87 based on 99 reviews