On1shelf.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com
Read On1shelf.com Reviews

About On1shelf.com:

Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

Tell us how On1shelf.com made you happy
After searching through a well known online auction site and a few other auto parts motor factors. I accidentally came across this site. Building a custom fuel system for a car is expensive enough as is not a place for cheap/unreliable parts (buy cheap but twice) the had all the sizes required for the job at what seemed to good to be true prices, so took a punt and I'm glad I did, good quality genuine oem items very fast delivery. Would happy use these products on any more custom track/drag/rally car fuel system I build.
Unfortunately, i have yet to receive the item ordered so it is impossible to give a positive review.
Can't remember what I bought.
First-rate service and excellent value for money. Would highly recommend.
Products, service, website, prices all good . Glad I found them. Thank you.
AVOID, ADD YOU TO MARKETING EMAILS WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN SUBSCRIBE.

DO NOT GIVE THIS PLACE BUSINESS IF THEY DON'T RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY.

I HAVE PAST MY COMPLAINT TO ICO
Great level of customer service from start to finish. They will always try and get hold of a product for you even when others just say it is unavailable. Also their prices are very competitive.
This is fantastic product for doing internal doors, leaving a great long lasting finish. Well worth the money.
Very good quick service just what I wanted Thank you
As a first time customer I received excellent service, although only a small order item arrived as described and promptly, will definitely use again, thanks.
First time I've used On1shelf, only a small order, but often the ones that turn up wrong, not the case here, delivered on time, used items the same day did the job perfectly, would use again, thank you.
Good service
Great service
First Class service
Very impressed as the order of cable clips arrived the very next day.
Good quality product. Highly recommended.
Excellent product, very fast delivery
Speedy delivery, thanks
On1shelf were excellent
well packed, fast delivery, exactly what i ordered
Very happy. Prompt delivery. Delighted with my order.
Great website. Easy to navigate and order.Good quality at good prices
On1shelf.com is rated 4.81 based on 83 reviews