On1shelf.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com
Read On1shelf.com Reviews

About On1shelf.com:

Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

Tell us how On1shelf.com made you happy
After searching through a well known online auction site and a few other auto parts motor factors. I accidentally came across this site. Building a custom fuel system for a car is expensive enough as is not a place for cheap/unreliable parts (buy cheap but twice) the had all the sizes required for the job at what seemed to good to be true prices, so took a punt and I'm glad I did, good quality genuine oem items very fast delivery. Would happy use these products on any more custom track/drag/rally car fuel system I build.
Great website. Easy to navigate and order.Good quality at good prices
First time using On1shelf. Purchasing was straightforward. Delivery was prompt and the items were as described. If they had what I needed I would definitely use them again.
It's the second time I've bought from these guys. Great service. Friendly and helpful when I went to pick up items. Product top rate too.
Good product at a good price
Great service, the paint arrived very quickly and as described.
Great Service. Never heard of On1shelf but service was faultless and quick delivery of Dulux trade paint
Good website, nice and clear
Ordered 3D Bamboo wall ties from On1shelf on Saturday received on Thursday, excellent service.
Only used the 3D Bamboo tiles for a feature wall in our bedroom (approx. 6 square metres) but very pleased with the end result. Installation instructions are supplied which are useful but viewed several videos on YouTube which also helped.
I received a good value product that works as expected and it arrived quickly too!

I would order again.
Thanks for an outstanding service, starting with easy on web site to navigate, clear described articles and finishing with quick delivery.
just what I needed and delivered in quick time
Excellent company to deal with. Hassle free, fast and efficient. Would definitely recommend this company.
Super quick delivery everything is perfect
Brilliant service. Quick delivery. Would recommend
Great velcro. Very easy to sew on by hand or machine. Really great value and very quick delivery. Highly recommend
Grat service. Intem was just what is was lookinf for.
Very good quality and lots of it.
Very prompt delivery
prompt service particularly in the current climate, the tape I ordered is excellent thankyou
On1shelf.com is rated 4.88 based on 64 reviews