On1shelf.com Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend On1shelf.com

About On1shelf.com: Hello, Welcome to on1shel.com online shop. We are online retailer based in Newry in Northern Ireland UK, striving to deliver excellent products for the price you hardly can beat. In our warehouse, we hold thousands of different products such Velcro@ Brand fasteners, Jubilee Clips, Cable ties, Hose clamps, Polycarbonate roofing sheets and accessories, Dulux trade paints, hook and loop products and much more. Aiming to fast process and delivery time. Customers from the UK, Republic of Ireland and Continental Europe will get speed and confidence shopping in here.

sales@on1shelf.com

Unit 12, Cowan's Business Park,
39 Newtown road

Click Here

Tell us how On1shelf.com made you happy

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"After searching through a well known online auction site and a few other auto parts motor factors. I accidentally came across this site. Building a custom fuel system for a car is expensive enough as is not a place for cheap/unreliable parts (buy cheap but twice) the had all the sizes required for the job at what seemed to good to be true prices, so took a punt and I'm glad I did, good quality genuine oem items very fast delivery. Would happy use these products on any more custom track/drag/rally car fuel system I build."
"Fast quality shipping of the item which matches the description. I recommend this seller without any hesitation, very professional!"
"Cheap, quick and painless! :)"
""""
"Goods good quality & correctly supplied as per website on1shelf. invoice comes from "digitalisle" which we found confusing and delivery address used as billing address. This has been corrected without delay."
"Arrived on time, will gladly do business again A*"
"Unfortunately I am still waiting for my order to arrive!! Any indication when I will expect my order. Ordered on 6th June. Thanks Thank you very much for your excellent customer sales. I received my order today."
"its the first time I have used you so it very happy with what I received"
"Speedy delivery of correct item. Well pleased."
"well worth the money great product could not have got any better for the price you pay over the moon"
"Excellent service item comes exactly how it is pictured... Really fast delivery..."
"Good quality my first there was a couple of tiles slightly damage. They then sent me replacement ASAP... Really happy with service and speed of delivery.. I’ve recommended to a few friends of which I know they have also put orders in with yourself... Many thanks"
"Excellent service and beautiful panels. I will buy again next time"
"Good product but I wouldn’t classs it as anti slip"
"Product arrived a couple of days later.. great service"
"Items ordered were suitably packaged and came promptly."
"Excellent service and communications, great product at competitive price... recommended"
"Good quality P-Clips, good price and fast delivey."
"Good price for good quality stainless P-Clips and very fast delivery."
"goods very acceptable however corners damaged by carrier due to inappropriate packing."
Hello

Thanks for your valuable feedback, we will try to improve our packing for this specific product. Please accept apologise for the inconvenience we caused with getting goods as not expected.

Best Regards
on1shelf.com
"The bamboo panels are fantastic. Realitively use to install with patience. The result were amazing. Thanks"
On1shelf.com is rated 4.79 based on 29 reviews