Omlet Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Omlet Ltd

0845 450 2056

info@omlet.co.uk

Tuthill ParkWardingtonBanbury

"Quick delivery Excellent product (plastic waterproof cover for hen house) which has not ripped after some months with gale force winds."
"Very good feeder, although squirrels were able to pull it off the rack. Lovely design and colours to choose from."
"Omlet provided the easichick bedding at a very competitive price and delivery was fast and efficient I would highly recommend buying this product from them."
"A durable alternative to the traditional rabbit hutch, pleased with the purchase."
"Goods ordered arrived promptly. Excellent value for money. Thank you."
"This is my forth cube I think there great, Delivery could be Improved I was told it would be delivered on a certain date when it did not arrive I phoned omlet and there had been a mix up and it had not been sent I eventually got it 5 days late"
"Renove the fiddly clips from construction, replace with cable ties. Easier for the customer, Both for construction and dismantling / moving, and will be cheaper for Omlet"
"I am beekeeper in the south of France and have been using Dadant hives. Now I have a beautiful purple Beehaus, and i am thrilled to bits with it. As a tall and getting-more-mature lady I love that I don't have to crouch over to work with the bees. I am hoping to divide my colony into two shortly which should be easy. When showing the Beehaus to other French beekeepers initially they are sceptical but most realise that this is another, possibly more older-age friendly design..... Result! I get everything shipped to me here in France and I am always very happy with the service and products. Most of all I like to be able to phone when I have a question, and always get very helpful advice. Bravo Omlet!"
"We like our Walk-in run (1.8m wide, 2.7m long, 2.05m high) very much, as we think do our four chickens, and feel far more comfortable with it, after (before we acquired it) a fox raid in January 2016. The quick replacement of the damaged upper gate was much appreciated). Construction took a while longer than the instructions anticipated, as we realised two walls in that we had been building the wrong way, for which we blamed ourselves (50%) for being slow on the uptake; and inadequate assembly diagrams (also 50%): the correct way to join two sheets of mesh to a metal upright is so fundamentally important it ought to have merited a full-size illustration. Normally we allow the chickens to roam the garden if we are away for a short while; but for a whole day's absence we can leave them in the walk-in-run and be confident of their safety."
"I bought an enclosure for my Burmese cat and she loves it. It was easy to put up , the ' stable' door is perfect for putting things in without her escaping. I've even put a rose arbour with bench inside-put planks across it and a step ladder , so that she can climb up and around and I can sit out there with her and read a book. Happy happy!!"
"fast delivery good price"
"My chickens love the coop. I still think the product is a little expensive. I would ever buy a wooden coop again. Very easy to clean & better for horrible winter's."
"I purchased 2 lengths of fence to make movement to a new area flexible and convenient. It is easily assembled, lightweight, and with holes a very good size to prevent bantams squeezing out. So far no fox attack after 3 months, even with a fox and 4 cubs living about 50 metres away. Two neighbours have both lost their stock. I am delighted with the products. ( I have used support rods from the remains of an old fence to supplement the security as I felt the gaps between rods were a point of vulnerability in my situation. ) Sue Stephens, Hertfordshire."
"I was reluctant to pay the money for an Omlet before but so pleased with my purchase and definitely worth it. The main boon has been since we bought it over a year ago now, we have been red mite free. The Omlet is so easy to hose down. I have 5 small birds who sleep in the Omlet Go - it's a bit cosy but they have lots of space to free range so it's only bed time and egg time that they snuggle together. Very happy thanks ."
"I recently purchased the fencing to keep my chickens in the lawn area of our garden and keep our patio area clean for summer dining without cheeky hopeful chickens pinching any food left for a second. The fencing is great and certainly does the job without looking intrusive and very easy to put up. It's lovely to sit out and watch their antics and enjoy a glass of wine undisturbed."
"Good service; good product."
"The hamster cage we purchased does look good & the hamster seems happy. A few snags: I washed the water bottle in very hot tap water and it melted which was disappointing. We replaced it with a standard one from the pet shop but the bar on the top level has snapped where it goes in. Our Syrian hamster died and our replacement dwarf hamster was too small to manage the tube between levels so we have had to replace this with some mouse tubing off the internet. It is easy to clean. A bigger sized caged in terms of surface area to run about it would be great. I feel the hamsters could do with a bit more space to stretch their legs ."
"After 8 months of providing a nice home and safe runabout for two sister guinea pigs it is showing signs of heavy staining of the plastic base caused by the urine of the pets. I am hoping that we can get spare parts. We clean the home out once a week and the pets are very happy eating, sleeping and getting fat. I found it extremely hard to put it together and also thought the cost a bit on the high side. The guinea pigs live outside and it is a well insulated home. Otherwise I would definitely recommend it especially much better than a wooden one."
"Great item designed very well, just a little pricey ."
"Great product as it makes sure your eggs are eaten in the correct order, looks good too! Sturdy construction and easy to clean. My chickens are warrens and the eggs fit beautifully."
Omlet Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 97 reviews