Off the Map Travel Reviews

119 Reviews

(44) 0800 5668901

info@offthemaptravel.co.uk

Verified Buyer

Off the Map were able to produce a holiday package that exactly met our expectations. Katie was fabulous in arranging our snow adventure holiday, even though we only gave her a couple of days to get it organised. Being able to go away with the kids and not worry about transfers and activities was perfect. Whilst on holiday the Frontdesk were great at letting us know when one of our activities got cancelled and finding us other suitable options. They also managed to change our transfer times when we wanted to leave Norway early and drive across to Finland.
Verified Buyer

I was looking to surprise my wife (and kids) for her 50th and the itinerary that Off the Map put together surpassed all of our expectations. A stay in a cabin (with sauna) in beautiful Bjorkliden in north east Sweden where we alpine skied on empty slopes, snowmobiled, husky sledged, ice fished and aurora hunted (no luck as it was cloudy), ate loads of reindeer cooked on open fires amongst other ways followed by 3 nights in the absolutely amazing Treehotel in north east Sweden were we snow shoed, cross country skied and went into the wilderness to capture the lights on a photography course (success - unbelievably the only night they came out - perfect timing!), ate more reindeer (excellent) and moose (which is stunning), suana'd, hot tubbed.....2 nights in the Dragonfly room culminating in the last night in the stunning new 7th room.......truly a holiday of a lifetime. All the way through Off the Map were excellent with a particular call out to Florence who has been great. We would highly recommend them and will be looking for more opportunities to use them again. Hugh Wahla
Verified Buyer

The whole team gave a professional, friendly service. Nothing was too much trouble and no query too trivial. They were always happy to help. All the arrangements worked like clockwork and the trips provided were top notch.
Verified Buyer

It was a last minute trip and I feel very fortunate that I found Off the Map Travel. Katie helped me with my travel arrangements. She was responsive, knowledgeable, and extremely pleasant to work with. I would definitely use Off the Map travel again.
Verified Buyer

By providing us with a well planned and efficient schedule for a four day break in Iceland. It was very easy to work with the OTMT representative who listened to our requirements and was happy to respond to individual requests.
Verified Buyer

My contact at Off the Map travel was very responsive when I had some travel challenges (not the fault of the travel agency) and got things sorted right away!
Verified Buyer

Katie Watson and her group listened to our interests and, taking our budget in to account, put together a wonderful trip that we loved. Our accommodations, activities and transportation all worked together seamlessly and we had a wonderful time. You can't miss with Off The Map Travel!
Verified Buyer

off the map travel were very flexible (allowing us to chop and change activities during planning, do separate payments, request slightly delayed payments when needed and so forth). The activities they recommended were fantastic and they had a rep at the hotel that was on hand to answer any questions. They kept us up to date with everything going on in Bjorkliden and all in all we're a fantastic company to go through. One of the best holidays I've been on!
Verified Buyer

What a great find off the map travel were. They were recommended to me by a friend who booked the trip of a life time with them in North Sweden. We did a summer trip to Gozo. the island was beautiful, the accommodation was 1st class and the all the activities were excellent.

This was one of the most hassle free holidays I have ever had, everything is done for you! Cannot wait to book the Northern Lights.
Verified Buyer

We really can't rate Off the Map highly enough. They listened to everything we wanted for our trip and then delivered it in spades. They showed expert knowledge of the area and activities which helped us to get the very best out of the time we had available. They went the extra mile to make our northern lights dreams (and many others!) come true and our time in Sweden magical, memorable and very, very special. Thank you!
Deeba Tamim
Verified Reviewer

We were part of the same group of 14. Was totally disappointed with the lack of support from Off the Map! It seems once they cashed our money they lost interest. There was zero communication from them for the whole trip! Over promised over priced and undelivered!!!!
Thank you for your review. We take our customers feedback very seriously and are disappointed to hear you did not enjoy all aspects of your trip. As we have been in contact with you by phone during your trip, and subsequently afterwards by email we will respond via a email reply to your concerns.
Verified Buyer

Florence - and subsequently Holly and others - were easy to reach, extremely helpful, suggested good options and really tried to tailor our holiday to our needs. We were so happy with the way our holiday turned out, and would recommend the company to anyone.
Verified Buyer

They quickly organised my trip as I was booking quite last minute.. Everything was clear and easy to understand.
Verified Buyer

Very good service with personable, efficient and nice staff
Verified Buyer

Off the Map took my dream and made it an experience. Every item they set up worked perfectly. Prior to my trip I had many questions and concerns. OTMT answered them all. They followed up with answers to questions I didn't ask.

OTMT contracted with the best people. Everyone I met from the shuttle drivers to the hotel clerks to the dog sled driver made my trip safe and enjoyable. I felt like I had a personal guide with me throughout the entire trip.
Verified Buyer

Staff for both Off the Map and the hotel we stayed at were great, however the accommodation wasn't as good as described.
Verified Buyer

The arrangements were flawless.
Bev Nichols
Verified Buyer

Had an awesome adventure thanks
Beverley Nichols
Verified Reviewer

Off the Map Travel are a top class company! So professional, helpful and friendly!

Katie, Johnny and their lovely team go over and above board to help you with your trip. They certainly went the extra mile during my vacation last week in beautiful Finland on the Northern Lights for the Soul Retreat at Kilpisjarvi.
Katie and Emma made sure all their customers were happy, safe and very well looked after from morning to late at night.
Katie was so passionate about the regions that we visited and the Northern Lights. We were given lots of information and ideas about places to visit and things to do whilst we were there. We were very lucky to experience the aurora for two nights on the trot, it is simply stunning!
Off the map Travel is a such unique travel company that tailor made my vacation to suit me ensuring I made the most out of my week away.
I am very grateful for all your help, kindness and for making my trip such a memorable awesome experience!
I will certainly be recommending you to all my family and friends :)
Much appreciation

Bev Nichols
Alanna
Verified Buyer

I cannot recommend Off The Map highly enough.

From the moment I enquired about planning a trip with them they were so friendly and helpful.

They planned an absolutely phenomenal trip for my boyfriend's 30th birthday and it was truly unforgettable for all the right reasons.

In the lead up to the trip I had lots of questions, having never done anything similar before, Chris/Katie were more than happy to provide answers and help.

On the flight out unfortunately our plane was unexpectedly grounded, I called Katie and she was really helpful and reassuring (luckily we got on our way again, helped greatly by Katie rearranging our transfer).

Once we were there everything was seamless. The hotel/cabin we stayed was beautiful, the trips they'd planned for us were excellent and the transfers in between worked wonderfully.

I could never have planned such a wonderful trip by myself and really can't thank OTMT enough.

Without a doubt I will be using them again for my next trip!
Off the Map Travel is rated 4.95 based on 119 reviews