Oarsport Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Oarsport Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Oarsport Ltd Reviews

About Oarsport Ltd:

Oarsport are a full service rowing company and are UK distributor of WinTech Racing Boats, NK Sports Performance Electronics, Project B Rowing Shoes & Rowing Innovations Swingulator.

info@oarsport.co.uk

Tell us how Oarsport Ltd made you happy
knowledgeable and helpful. good to work with. sometimes the kit let's you down a bit but you always put problems right which gives us confidence to use you.
Hi Simon, Thanks for the positive review. If there is any specific feedback or issues we can address always feel free to contact us on 0115 981 8183 or info@oarsport.co.uk. On the rare occasions something goes wrong we like to ensure that we fix this straight away. Regards, Team Oarsport
Such knowledgeable, friendly and helpful staff. I'm glad I bought my boat from Oarsport. They have continued to give me great ongoing support with various questions I've had. I would definitely recommend them.
Hi Nicola, Thanks for your review. We are always happy to help. Happy Rowing! Regards, Team Oarsport
Always ready to listen and help.
Hi Chris, Thanks for the kind review and a pleasure to help as always. Regards, Team Oarsport
I always get friendly expert advice from the Oarsport team. Their in-depth knowledge of boats and equipment has always been invaluable when making important buying decisions.
Really great service - quick turn around and result.
Amazing world class support and service
Great company, really friendly staff.
Hi Richard, Thanks for your review. Hope you are enjoying the boat. Regards, Team Oarsport
Excellent service.
Hi Dave, Thanks for your review. Hope you are enjoying the boat. Regards, Team Oarsport
I have just bought a boat for my son and was assisted by the Oarsport team for this. We have been truly astonished by how wonderfully helpful they were. The guys really couldn’t have done anymore to assist us with choosing the boat and getting it set up and on the water, and went far beyond what one could reasonably expect. In a market where the boats are probably relatively similar, this kind of service really does make so much difference. I couldn't recommend Oarsport highly enough if you are thinking of buying a new boat.
Hi Daren, Thanks so much for your review. We were happy to help. Hope your son enjoys the new boat! Regards, Team Oarsport
Oarsport Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 29 reviews