Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs Reviews

Northampton

Click Here

Tell us how Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs made you happy

"Brilliant job"
Thank you for the review Mrs James.
"The Oakdene guys lived up to their promise of a first class service and finished product. The roof was completed inside the expected timeframe to a fantastic standard. I have no hesitation to recommend them for your project. Andy."
Thank you for the great review Andy, I'm please to hear you are happy with the quality of our product and services.
"Excellent new tiled roof replacing old polycarbonate one Cannot fault workmen turned up punctually each day Cleared away debris etc after each days work We now have a functional room to use all year round Worth every penny Would recommend Oakdene Roofing"
Thank you for your review and recommendation Mrs Joseph. We're glad you now have the all year round room that you wanted.
"I went through quite a number of companies before using Oakdene. There were two companies locally offering the same system and Oakdene were £300 cheaper on a like for like quote even when I asked the other company to come back with a better offer. I did get a deal as they were offering a free Velux window or the electrics free at the time. They also took the time to show me other work they had done which was very good. The workers were very good, polite punctual and kept my garden clean throughout so I could still use it for the kids when they had gone. I thought all the five star reviews was a bit off but honestly I can't knock them on anything. Price good Work good Workers good."
Hi Simon, thank you for your very kind review, it is much appreciated.
"An outstanding company that I would highly recommend. Excellent workmanship and helpful at every stage."
Thank you for the very kind review Mr Lewis.
"Very professional, friendly and helpful staff. I was kept informed all the way through the process and everything went according to schedule with no delays. I am very pleased with the new roof and the service provided, I would definitely reccomend them!"
Thank you for the review, we're glad that you're happy with your new roof,
"Well done, thank you for your hard work, we are very happy with the results and will definitely recommend you to our friends."
Thank you for the kind review, we are glad that you happy with the results.
"Excellent quality of work and great customer service. Thank you."
Thank you for your review Mr & Mrs Sturgess
"Over the moon with our new warm roof conversion to our old conservatory (We don't even use the front room anymore!! its that good!)..Andy and Nigel were great throughout the whole process from quote to finish. Great value and highly recommended. Thanks Again :).."
Thank you for your review Chris.
"Great quality of work and customer service. I couldn’t be happier and I would recommend Oakdene Roofs to anyone"
Thank you for your 5-star review!
"Excellent work gave us a new all year room."
Thank you for the review Graham. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done and the new versatility of the conservatory.
"When Andy and his team arrived you always hope you have chosen the right team,from the first moment their approach was very professional. We have a very nice wooden floor that could not be taken up this was completely protected .The craftsmanship and attention to detail for the whole job was first rate and we are delighted with our new roof.We would have no hesitation iin recommending Oakdene to anybody."
Thank you for your review Mr & Mrs Airs.
We are very glad to hear that you're happy with your new solid conservatory roof and the workmanship and service that we provided.
Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs is rated 4.95 based on 55 reviews