Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs Reviews

info@oakdeneroofs.co.uk

1st Floor Coliseum Buildings
Kingsthorpe Road
Northampton

How would you rate Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs ?

"Then back gate no longer shuts properly as it was allowed to bang shut. The tarpaulin leaked in places and allowed rain to come through so we had to put buckets out to catch the drips. Something sharp fell on of the floor tiles resulting in an unsightly chip. The fence post was scraped by the van. We came home on the first day, a wet and windy day to find both conservatory doors left open."
"We checked many sites on the net before deciding to go with Oakdene. We were not disappointed. From first discussions with Adam to completion, the workforce were early on site, worked continually, were quiet and did a superb job. Special thanks to Nigel who supervised. I would recommend Oakdene Roof Solutions Ltd."
"Everybody assocatied with Oakdene windows. Was very helpful and Polite. The job was carried out first class with the Guy's doing the work who was very friendly and kept us up to date with everything. I would recommended them. The plaster and Electrican was also very helpful and polite"
"Excellent workmanship, extremely pleased with end result, would highly recommend."
"Oakdene did exactly what they promised and with professionalism and care. The guys on site and in the office where both friendly and caring,even accomadating our requests for assistance with our follow up work post the conservatory roof installation. Our new conservatory roof was not straight forward but now looks a natural part of our recently acquired home. The roof has made the conservatory very much an extra room in the house. Thanks to Oakdene all round. Ken and Eileen"
Thank you for the great review Mr Bowden
"Very happy"
Thank you for the review Mrs Evans.
"The team turned up on time each day and were very pleasant and professional in their working ethnics and completed the work within the deadlines agreed. One very small snag (which was not associated to the actual build) was rectified within a timely manner. We were pleased with the overall finish however, would like to allow time through the seasons to assess its benefits before commenting on these."
"We are really pleased with our new conservatory roof. From the start to the finish the customer services has been excellent, the workmen turned up on time every day and worked efficiently and effectively to complete the roof, they even cleaned up after themselves so the effect on us was minimal. We look forward to spending time in our new room."
Thank you for your review Craig.
"From beginning to end I could not fault the service. Very reliable, even making a long journey were always on time. Andy and was with the project from beginning to end which gave great peace of mind and there was nothing too much even when a few alterations were needed, great guy. Also Nigel, Tim, Adam and the other workmen who attended site, many thanks to you all. Respectful, clean and always tidied up before they left at the end of the working day which is more than can be said for previous tradesmen experiences. Nice to see people take pride in their work. Extremely happy with the end result, would have no hesitation what's so ever in recommending Oakdene Roof Solutions Ltd to anyone. Keep up the good work."
Thank you for the fantastic review John.
"Brilliant job"
Thank you for the review Mrs James.
"The Oakdene guys lived up to their promise of a first class service and finished product. The roof was completed inside the expected timeframe to a fantastic standard. I have no hesitation to recommend them for your project. Andy."
Thank you for the great review Andy, I'm please to hear you are happy with the quality of our product and services.
"Excellent new tiled roof replacing old polycarbonate one Cannot fault workmen turned up punctually each day Cleared away debris etc after each days work We now have a functional room to use all year round Worth every penny Would recommend Oakdene Roofing"
Thank you for your review and recommendation Mrs Joseph. We're glad you now have the all year round room that you wanted.
"I went through quite a number of companies before using Oakdene. There were two companies locally offering the same system and Oakdene were £300 cheaper on a like for like quote even when I asked the other company to come back with a better offer. I did get a deal as they were offering a free Velux window or the electrics free at the time. They also took the time to show me other work they had done which was very good. The workers were very good, polite punctual and kept my garden clean throughout so I could still use it for the kids when they had gone. I thought all the five star reviews was a bit off but honestly I can't knock them on anything. Price good Work good Workers good."
Hi Simon, thank you for your very kind review, it is much appreciated.
"An outstanding company that I would highly recommend. Excellent workmanship and helpful at every stage."
Thank you for the very kind review Mr Lewis.
"Very professional, friendly and helpful staff. I was kept informed all the way through the process and everything went according to schedule with no delays. I am very pleased with the new roof and the service provided, I would definitely reccomend them!"
Thank you for the review, we're glad that you're happy with your new roof,
"Well done, thank you for your hard work, we are very happy with the results and will definitely recommend you to our friends."
Thank you for the kind review, we are glad that you happy with the results.
"Excellent quality of work and great customer service. Thank you."
Thank you for your review Mr & Mrs Sturgess
"Over the moon with our new warm roof conversion to our old conservatory (We don't even use the front room anymore!! its that good!)..Andy and Nigel were great throughout the whole process from quote to finish. Great value and highly recommended. Thanks Again :).."
Thank you for your review Chris.
"Great quality of work and customer service. I couldn’t be happier and I would recommend Oakdene Roofs to anyone"
Thank you for your 5-star review!
"Excellent work gave us a new all year room."
Thank you for the review Graham. We're pleased to hear that you are happy with the work done and the new versatility of the conservatory.
Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs is rated 4.90 based on 21 reviews