Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs Reviews

1st Floor Coliseum Buildings
Kingsthorpe Road
Northampton

Tell us how Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs made you happy
Professional company they say what they do and then do what they say.
Exceptional craftsmen complete the job with attention to detail and by going the extra mile.
Thank you for your great review Colin
From the very first engagement through to completion, the team at Oakdene were first class. The standard of workmanship and the consideration by Andy and the team during the installation could not be faulted. Jill, Adam and Peter kept us informed post, during and on completion. Their attention to detail and transparency during every stage of the project was unlimited. So glad we found Oakdene and will no doubt use their services again. We now have a conservatory that is not just practical during all seasons, but also blends in perfectly with the character of our Victorian home.
Thank you David, it's great to know that you are so happy with the work and the team who carried it out.
Excellent job completed with the minimum of fuss and disturbance. Very professional team, polite and helpful even received compliments from our neighbour !.
The finish is superb, built by craftsmen, we cannot reccomend Oakdene highly enough.
Thank you for the kind review John, the teams pride themselves on their work and they will be happy to read this.
My conservatory headache I had was completely resolved by installing the proposed solution by your professionals.From start to finish it was just a smooth and great experience.Thankyou experts.I will recommend you to anyone who wishes to change their roof.I am using the space to full capacity now.
Glenda it's so good to hear you are enjoying the benefits of your new space, thank you for your recommendation.
Excellent service and workmanship from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review Richard.
We have been thoroughly impressed with Peter and his entire team from the start of our project through to completion. We were originally looking to use separate companies to complete a building project including multiple elements but we had such confidence in Peter from his first visit that we decided to use his company for all of the work. We are so glad we did! The work was carried out in a timely fashion and the house was left exceptionally tidy at the end of every day. Peter’s kitchen fitter Pete deserves a personal mention! He really went the extra mile for us and made lots of suggestions along the way to help improve the design. His attention to detail was outstanding and he finished everything to an exceptional standard. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Peter and his team to anyone. Thank you for making what could have been a very stressful project smooth sailing!
Thank you for the great comments Louise, I'll make sure I pass on your compliments to the team. I am pleased you are so impressed with the standard of work and attention to detail.
Very good service. Just newly installed a couple weeks now but looks very well built so far.
Thank you for your review Kal.
Superb work. The team were on time, worked solidly and very efficiently everyday. The area was always left tidy and secure overnight. The quality of their work was excellent and we are very happy with the result. We don't have a bad word to say. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review Chris, our teams do take a lot of pride in their work and they will be pleased that this has been recognised.
The service of this company was excellent in all respects and would, and have recommended the company for its friendly approach and excellent tradesmen

To All the people involved a big thank you.
Thank you Mr and Mrs Rankin.
From start to finish a top job. Great back office staff, clean, tidy, friendly workers on the job.
Very happy, excellent job and lovely firm to work with, would not hesitate to recommend!
Thank you for the review and recommendation Emma
Oakdene recently converted the conservatory roof section on the dining room of our hotel. We remained open during the work so it was tight on timing, but things went to schedule even when some unforeseen structural work was required on the building.
Oakdene undertook the planning application process on our behalf and fully project managed all aspects of the work. The team were very professional, polite, clean, tidy throughout and were happy to go the extra mile to get the work done to a high standard.
We are extremely happy with the new roof, it has really transformed the feel of the dining room and we would be happy to recommend Oakdene.
Thank you for the review Glen, we are glad that you are so happy with the work and that the roof has made such a big difference to the restaurant.
Highly recommend Oakdene, the guys were all fantastic. Peter helped us out so much with some tricky issues uncovered during the build. We were also stuck for a kitchen fitter and Pete was an absolute star, helping us out with design alterations and doing a superb job on the kitchen. What could have been a traumatic experience with any other company was made easy by everyone involved. Thank you Oakdene.
Thank you for the great review and recommendation Gayle, we are glad that you are so happy with the work and service.
Generally good but finished off in a rush and I have had to do a lot of niggly repairs
Thank you for your feedback Shane, we’re sorry to hear the project fell short of expectations. If made aware, we would have been more than happy to address any finishing touches or issues to ensure the work was completed to our usually high standards. We would like to rectify anything outstanding so we will be in touch shortly.
A really good experience start to finish. Every person who came to the house was friendly and helpful any minor detail that needed our decision was fully explained and alternative options offered throughout the job. Excellent service would definitely recommend Oakdene Roof Solutions based on our experience.
Thank you for your kind review Mr & Mrs Pinney, we are pleased that you are happy with the work and the team that carried it out.
Excellent workmanship. Reliable and polite staff who go the extra mile to do the job well.
Thank you for the review John, we are pleased that you are so happy with the work.
I am so glad we chose Oakdene to replace the glass roof on our conservatory. We can really feel the difference in temperature - very pleasant to sit in compared to the ice cold it usually felt in winter. Andy and Josh were fabulous to have working here. Very polite, considerate and patient with my many questions! They have done a wonderful job, cleaned up each evening and kept me fully informed of any delays/changes due to weather. Luke and Dean completed a wonderful finish to the plaster and Simon (the electrician) refitted my chandeliers much better than they were originally put up. I liked Peter immediately, he was very informative and helpful during the lead up to the installation as were Jill and Adam in the office. Choose Oakdene, you won't regret it. Our conservatory now feels like a proper room, we are delighted to have a proper roof now.
Thank you for the kind review Mrs Mitchell, I will pass on your fantastic comments to the team.
Adam
Excellent company, would highly recomend.
Thanks for the high praise Gary
We love our new room, it feels like a full on extension to our house rather than ‘the conservatory’. It’s solid and warm now when it’s cold outside, the plastering and lighting also fab. Very pleased, thank you Oakdene!
Thanks Sarah I'm glad you're enjoying your new useable room especially with the current weather, enjoy the extra space.
I have no hesitation in recommending Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs who offer a professional service at a competitive price. I am fully satisfied with my new conservatory roof, a good job well done.
Thanks for your positive review and recommendation Bob
Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs is rated 4.92 based on 77 reviews