Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs Reviews

1st Floor Coliseum Buildings
Kingsthorpe Road
Northampton

Tell us how Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs made you happy
From start to finish a top job. Great back office staff, clean, tidy, friendly workers on the job.
Very happy, excellent job and lovely firm to work with, would not hesitate to recommend!
Thank you for the review and recommendation Emma
Oakdene recently converted the conservatory roof section on the dining room of our hotel. We remained open during the work so it was tight on timing, but things went to schedule even when some unforeseen structural work was required on the building. Oakdene undertook the planning application process on our behalf and fully project managed all aspects of the work. The team were very professional, polite, clean, tidy throughout and were happy to go the extra mile to get the work done to a high standard. We are extremely happy with the new roof, it has really transformed the feel of the dining room and we would be happy to recommend Oakdene.
Thank you for the review Glen, we are glad that you are so happy with the work and that the roof has made such a big difference to the restaurant.
Highly recommend Oakdene, the guys were all fantastic. Peter helped us out so much with some tricky issues uncovered during the build. We were also stuck for a kitchen fitter and Pete was an absolute star, helping us out with design alterations and doing a superb job on the kitchen. What could have been a traumatic experience with any other company was made easy by everyone involved. Thank you Oakdene.
Thank you for the great review and recommendation Gayle, we are glad that you are so happy with the work and service.
Generally good but finished off in a rush and I have had to do a lot of niggly repairs
Thank you for your feedback Shane, we’re sorry to hear the project fell short of expectations. If made aware, we would have been more than happy to address any finishing touches or issues to ensure the work was completed to our usually high standards. We would like to rectify anything outstanding so we will be in touch shortly.
A really good experience start to finish. Every person who came to the house was friendly and helpful any minor detail that needed our decision was fully explained and alternative options offered throughout the job. Excellent service would definitely recommend Oakdene Roof Solutions based on our experience.
Thank you for your kind review Mr & Mrs Pinney, we are pleased that you are happy with the work and the team that carried it out.
Excellent workmanship. Reliable and polite staff who go the extra mile to do the job well.
Thank you for the review John, we are pleased that you are so happy with the work.
I am so glad we chose Oakdene to replace the glass roof on our conservatory. We can really feel the difference in temperature - very pleasant to sit in compared to the ice cold it usually felt in winter. Andy and Josh were fabulous to have working here. Very polite, considerate and patient with my many questions! They have done a wonderful job, cleaned up each evening and kept me fully informed of any delays/changes due to weather. Luke and Dean completed a wonderful finish to the plaster and Simon (the electrician) refitted my chandeliers much better than they were originally put up. I liked Peter immediately, he was very informative and helpful during the lead up to the installation as were Jill and Adam in the office. Choose Oakdene, you won't regret it. Our conservatory now feels like a proper room, we are delighted to have a proper roof now.
Thank you for the kind review Mrs Mitchell, I will pass on your fantastic comments to the team.
Adam
Excellent company, would highly recomend.
Thanks for the high praise Gary
We love our new room, it feels like a full on extension to our house rather than ‘the conservatory’. It’s solid and warm now when it’s cold outside, the plastering and lighting also fab. Very pleased, thank you Oakdene!
Thanks Sarah I'm glad you're enjoying your new useable room especially with the current weather, enjoy the extra space.
I have no hesitation in recommending Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs who offer a professional service at a competitive price. I am fully satisfied with my new conservatory roof, a good job well done.
Thanks for your positive review and recommendation Bob
Highly recommended. From the initial call to completion, Oakdene have been exemplary. All planning, design, delivery & installation was as promised. The installation team were excellent. They were professional, polite and clean. Treated our property with respect - nothing was too much trouble. We are delighted with end result. Outstanding!
Thank you Joe for your kind comments, we strive to provide a high level of customer service it's good to know you are enjoying the new space.
I would certainly recommend Oakdene, we are very pleased with our roof and the team were excellent from the initial consultation to the fitters and the communication from the back office support team. Overall an excellent experience despite being challenged by the weather. Thanks Guys !!
We are all happy to hear that you are pleased with the new roof and the team. Thank you for your review.
We were so impressed with the professionalism of the entire team from concept to completion. The entire team are not only excellent st their trade they also leave the house and garden clean and tidy at the end of each day. We absolutely love the transformation they have made in taking an old conservatory and building a contemporary lift and spacious garden room. We are delighted to recommend Oakdene without any hesitation 😁
Thanks Ali for your great comments I'll make sure I pass on your compliments to the team, and I'm glad you're enjoying your new garden room.
Brilliant service from getting a quote through to completion, would be happy to recommend Oakdene to anyone
We always aim to make the process seamless from start to finish, thank you for your positive comments.
A good job well done by a friendly team.
Thank you Mr & Mrs Williams I will pass your comments on to all those involved in your conservatory roof conversion.
It's difficult to find the words to describe what an incredible experience it has been to have Peter working on our house! Let’s start with the actual process. Peter listened to all our ideas and presented his interpretation of what was possible. He expertly managed our expectations all the way through and explained exactly what would happen when which made it super easy for us to arrange our life and busy home with three children around the work. He definitely had our best interests at heart and never sought to oversell an idea. In fact he managed the budget as carefully as if it was his own money he was spending! Absolutely everyone involved in the project was courteous and professional and I felt confident in their work. The team left the rooms clean and tidy at the end of each day and despite the amount of internal restructuring we had done there was little disruption to our daily life. Honestly, I miss the team being in and around my house! Onto the final result. Peter replaced our old leaking conservatory roof with an expertly designed and handcrafted roof. It looks stunning from the outside but even better on the inside. Literally everyone who has been into our home has gasped! It has transformed our house and Peter's vision of what it would be was spot on. We're so happy with the result and how we got here. Our home has been levelled up and is more than we dreamed of. I can’t recommend Peter and the team highly enough. We went through three contractors before we found him so save yourself some time and book him today!
Thank you so much for your fantastic review Jaz! We are really glad that you are so happy with the work and the team, especially Peter and his project management.
Excellent quality of workmanship, very accommodating and excellent communication throughout.
Thank you Mr Burton, I am pleased to hear that you are so happy with the quality of the work.
Excellent - cannot recommend too highly.
They were the best builders we have ever had working in our house .The company was very professional and from start to finish it was very good I would recommend them to anyone
Thank you for the huge praise Mr & Mrs Sidney, I will certainly pass that on to the team.
Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs is rated 4.91 based on 67 reviews