Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs Reviews

1st Floor Coliseum Buildings
Kingsthorpe Road
Northampton

Tell us how Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs made you happy
We love our new room, it feels like a full on extension to our house rather than ‘the conservatory’. It’s solid and warm now when it’s cold outside, the plastering and lighting also fab. Very pleased, thank you Oakdene!
Thanks Sarah I'm glad you're enjoying your new useable room especially with the current weather, enjoy the extra space.
I have no hesitation in recommending Oakdene Solid Conservatory Roofs who offer a professional service at a competitive price. I am fully satisfied with my new conservatory roof, a good job well done.
Thanks for your positive review and recommendation Bob
Highly recommended. From the initial call to completion, Oakdene have been exemplary. All planning, design, delivery & installation was as promised. The installation team were excellent. They were professional, polite and clean. Treated our property with respect - nothing was too much trouble. We are delighted with end result. Outstanding!
Thank you Joe for your kind comments, we strive to provide a high level of customer service it's good to know you are enjoying the new space.
I would certainly recommend Oakdene, we are very pleased with our roof and the team were excellent from the initial consultation to the fitters and the communication from the back office support team. Overall an excellent experience despite being challenged by the weather. Thanks Guys !!
We are all happy to hear that you are pleased with the new roof and the team. Thank you for your review.
We were so impressed with the professionalism of the entire team from concept to completion. The entire team are not only excellent st their trade they also leave the house and garden clean and tidy at the end of each day. We absolutely love the transformation they have made in taking an old conservatory and building a contemporary lift and spacious garden room. We are delighted to recommend Oakdene without any hesitation 😁
Thanks Ali for your great comments I'll make sure I pass on your compliments to the team, and I'm glad you're enjoying your new garden room.
Brilliant service from getting a quote through to completion, would be happy to recommend Oakdene to anyone
We always aim to make the process seamless from start to finish, thank you for your positive comments.
A good job well done by a friendly team.
Thank you Mr & Mrs Williams I will pass your comments on to all those involved in your conservatory roof conversion.
It's difficult to find the words to describe what an incredible experience it has been to have Peter working on our house! Let’s start with the actual process. Peter listened to all our ideas and presented his interpretation of what was possible. He expertly managed our expectations all the way through and explained exactly what would happen when which made it super easy for us to arrange our life and busy home with three children around the work. He definitely had our best interests at heart and never sought to oversell an idea. In fact he managed the budget as carefully as if it was his own money he was spending! Absolutely everyone involved in the project was courteous and professional and I felt confident in their work. The team left the rooms clean and tidy at the end of each day and despite the amount of internal restructuring we had done there was little disruption to our daily life. Honestly, I miss the team being in and around my house! Onto the final result. Peter replaced our old leaking conservatory roof with an expertly designed and handcrafted roof. It looks stunning from the outside but even better on the inside. Literally everyone who has been into our home has gasped! It has transformed our house and Peter's vision of what it would be was spot on. We're so happy with the result and how we got here. Our home has been levelled up and is more than we dreamed of. I can’t recommend Peter and the team highly enough. We went through three contractors before we found him so save yourself some time and book him today!
Thank you so much for your fantastic review Jaz! We are really glad that you are so happy with the work and the team, especially Peter and his project management.
Excellent quality of workmanship, very accommodating and excellent communication throughout.
Thank you Mr Burton, I am pleased to hear that you are so happy with the quality of the work.
Excellent - cannot recommend too highly.
They were the best builders we have ever had working in our house .The company was very professional and from start to finish it was very good I would recommend them to anyone
Thank you for the huge praise Mr & Mrs Sidney, I will certainly pass that on to the team.
Excellent service received from Oakdene from first consultation to finish. We are so pleased with the end result, it has made a huge difference turning our conservatory into a room. All worked really hard to get completed in some challenging weather, Andy and Josh were polite courteous and always cleaned up at the end of the day, we went on holiday mid way through the build We came home to a completed conversion that was all clean and tidy. I would have no hesitation on recommending Oakdene 1st class professional service thankyou to all involved.
Thank you for your great review Alison, we are glad that you are so happy with the work and service.
Following a couple of re-schedules due to challenging weather on other jobs, the Oakdene team did a great, qulaity job. They were attentive to our preferences and we are very pleased with the outcome.
Thank you Mr Woolley for your patience due to the weather conditions I'm glad you are enjoying your new roof.
The sales, contract and installation teams were extremely professional and courteous, and their high quality workmanship provided us with a superb warm conservatory roof with the minimum of fuss. It was a pleasure to deal with this company and we would certainly recommend them to our friends and family.
Thank you for your review Mr Walker, I am pleased that you are happy with the new conservatory roof.
Many thanks for your kind words and offer of recommendation, we strive to achieve the highest level of customer service from start to finish
Excellent service and work. Imperfections of previous work rectified . Nothing too much trouble to do. Now have a useable room and it's the best room of the house. Amazing transformation. Must use company again for other requirements to my home. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review and recommendation Mrs Warren. We are glad to hear that you are so pleased with the transformation.
Impressed with high quality of work and attention to detail. Installation teams were all professional and courteous.
Many thanks for your comments our craftsmen always have a keen eye for detail.
You can always judge a company by the way they deal with any problems. A fault that developed 6 months after installation wasn’t a problem to rectify. Very good company to deal with and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to install a new roof!!!
Thank you for your review Mr Druce. We apologise again for the cracked plaster and we are glad it has now been sorted and you are happy with the new roof.
Fantastic experience and top quality job !
Thank you for your review Mr Wakerley
Very friendly and extremely professional. Excellent job and outcome. I would highly recommend Oakdene
We recieved exceptional service from Oakdene who replaced our conservatory roof and installed bi fold doors. Throughout they were professional, courteous and considerate. All trades involved were highly skilled resulting in an excellent job done. Many thanks Oakdene!
Thank you for your review Louise and David