Oak Furniture Land Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Oak Furniture Land
"Brilliant service from ordering to delivery. Lovely lamp."
Samantha N
"Extremely pleased with our purchase. And very quick delivery."
"Very Happy customer We recently purchased a 3 seater and 2 seater electric reclining sofas. The staff in store were happy to help and give some good advice but were not in your face so we felt free to browse around the store without being pounced on. As we spent over £1500 we could choose a free accessory, there were oak framed mirrors, big clocks or framed pictures to choose from - all very attractive - and the mirror we chose is good quality with no distortions of the glass. Delivery was within 2 weeks and we could specify the delivery date in store but change it easily on line. We had a text the day before delivery giving us a 3 hour time slot which was great for arranging to be in. Really pleased with our purchase and the whole experience, from stepping into the store, to delivery, was excellent."
"The delivery arrived on the day booked. The delivery driver came in and explained how the delivery would go, he then looked at the bottom of my stairs and said it may be tight but they would try. After unpacking one of my wardrobes he noticed a crack in the wood, telling me this would have to be returned, the two delivery lads then tried to get the wardrobe up the stairs but it wouldn’t fit, so disappointingly I asked them to return the delivery. After speaking to their office I was informed that there would be a returns charge of 25% on each product plus £25 on the smaller chest of drawers costing me over £250. For them to deliver it’s free but if you require express delivery they charge £39. So where they get the 25% plus charge from is beyond me. They state in the T&C section 9.8.1 To ensure there is adequate doorway and stair access which I did using the measurements provided in store and online and as my house is a modern 3 bedroom semi I didn’t expect any issues. The drivers stated that they get this issue a lot, I would surmise that Oak Furniture land earn a lot of money from returns. BE AWARE OF THESE CHARGES BEFORE YOU BUY as they won’t tell you about the return charges in the showroom. I payed for an express delivery of £39 I’d expect a return charge of no more than £39. I will never buy from or recommend this company to anyone."
"Would strongly advise against using this company. We spent over £2,000 on 2 new sofas. Both sofas arrived damaged. Really hard to get through on the phone as sat in queues for over half an hour and customer services arent open at the weekend. The replacement sofas were also damaged so had to take a third afternoon off work to wait for another replacement. All this took months to sort. Will never use again."
"Having had the furniture for only eight months the hinges on the storage foot stool are buckling. They are poorly made hinges without a single solid bar, the pressure from the gas struts either side have caused them to bend, Oak furniture land are refusing to repair under warranty has I have on occasion sat on the foot stool. The insurance cover oak Furniture land sell are refusing to replace the hinges as it is a fault found within the manufacturers warranty period. I would not recommend Oak Furniture Land to anyone."
(Oak Furniture Land Poole) - Posted 7 months ago
"We like the furniture and the speedy delivery very nice all found"
(Oak Furniture Land South Ruislip) - Posted 7 months ago
"This was as ever great service from start to finish"
"a very nice dining table and chairs delivered on time by two charming workmen."
(Oak Furniture Land Online) - Posted 7 months ago
"Sales assistants in shop where very helpful. Furniture is lovely."
(Oak Furniture Land Guiseley) - Posted 7 months ago
"Savannah electric recliner arrived earlier than initially indicated on their website which was very pleasing. Delivery men had to unpack it because box wouldn't go through but of course they are not allowed to take the packaging away which necessitated a neighbour cutting off the very hard cardboard and disposing it. There should be a service to do so for disabled clients! The recliner looks good but has a major fault in that the top back cushion is far too hard and pushes on a part of the spine that is naturally curving causing intense pain and migraines. I reported that to customer services. First email went unanswered and when I sent a second email got an apology and please use links we'll send you by separate email to send us photos. No email ever received so I replied to say so. No response. Therefore I am not at all pleased with their customer service. I do not feel they care enough to follow something through and are procrastinating in hope that you will get fed up... Which begs the question: can you trust a retailer who fails at customer service?"
(Oak Furniture Land Online) - Posted 7 months ago
"already done one"
(Oak Furniture Land York) - Posted 7 months ago
"Delivered on time, good communications, friendly and helpful staff and well pleased with the furniture."
(Oak Furniture Land Online) - Posted 8 months ago
"I am extremely pleased from ordering to delivery from Speke, Liverpool. Staff extremely helpful especially Susan who I dealt with in Speke 5 star service I would highly recommend ordering furniture from this Company and will definitely be using them again. Furniture ordered on a Saturday and delivered the following Thursday. Delivery gents excellent came early and very polite."
(Oak Furniture Land Liverpool - Speke) - Posted 8 months ago
"Nice furniture. Looks good."
(Oak Furniture Land Mobile) - Posted 8 months ago
"Great service very friendly staff nothing was too much trouble Highly recommend tge store Delivery drivers were most helpful"
(Oak Furniture Land Milton Keynes) - Posted 8 months ago
"Was served by the Relief Manager who offered me tea or coffee straight away and when I described what I was looking for, having already looked at the sofa on the website, he took me to one which was on display. Once I decided to go ahead with ordering one, he took me through all the paperwork and explained the delivery process thoroughly."
(Oak Furniture Land Wallasey) - Posted 8 months ago
"Lovely service from Cheltenham Branch and delivery men."
(Oak Furniture Land Cheltenham) - Posted 8 months ago
"Daughter pleaded with her mirtor"
(Oak Furniture Land Leicester - Fosse Park) - Posted 8 months ago
"Furniture looks good but a warning I paid for a delivery slot 9 to 12 on Monday after the clocks changed😴. I got a phone call from the driver at 7.20 am to say they would be there in 20 minutes answer they were!!!"
"Love our two two seater sofas so comfy very happy with them"
"A very good deal in a sale for a sofa bed( quality)"
"Good customer service, delivery when promised, good quality furniture"
Oak Furniture Land is rated 4.72 based on 1,263 reviews