Nublue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nublue
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Nublue Reviews

About Nublue:

Nublue, part of CTI Digital, is an Agile, North West based eCommerce agency and managed hosting provider. For nearly 15 years Nublue have been working in eCommerce and with a team of certified specialists they are constantly evolving and refining their craft and infrastructure. They have a wide network of partners and are Magento Professional Solution Partners, Shopware Solution Partners and Shopify Partners. Having worked with Magento since the beginning their certified hosting and developer teams work with serious retailers to build great eCommerce experiences and increase online conversions. Nublue’s portfolio includes FTSE 250 company SIG PLC, luxury high street fashion brand Lakeland Leather and ground-breaking footwear pioneers, inov-8. When it comes to their hosting services, Nublue have a range of options available, including AWS Magento Cloud Hosting which merges Amazon’s near limitless Cloud Infrastructure with the performance and usability of Nublue’s optimised stack to create a hosting solution that can grow as seamlessly as your business does.

Tell us how Nublue made you happy
Any issues were always dealt with speedily and effectively by a friendly team
Just the best hosting company. Our site was hacked and they were really helpful. I was able to phone them and got taken through what needed to be done. The hacking was something that would have happened with any host, but with Nublue, I knew immediately and they were brilliant at helping. Callum Humpage, and the rest of the team were so helpful and took time to go through the compromised files.

With vulnerabilities in web sites being found all the time, it can be almost impossible to keep your site secured, but at least with a host like Nublue and their great team, you can rest assured any problems will be promptly dealt with.
excellent and reliable service would highly recommend
Highly highly recommend, if I could give more stars I would. Really excellent customer support. Had a problem with a registration page not loading, not really their issue, but even so they helped and looked at the logs for us. Have been with them a while now and recently took another server due to past good experience with the. They have a team of engineers and you don't get through to a call centre, but to the server engineers, who really know their stuff and are always extremely helpful.
Always prompt, reliable and friendly service.
Excellent customer service and maintenance of our servers for several years now.
Great UK Based Hosting Provider, Expert Support and always friendly and helpful.
These guys have been faultless with their help and support getting my Magento 2 website up and running and tweaking for best perfomance. Even switching to a more powerful AWS server was painless task with virtually no down time. The support people at NuBlue are very quick, friendly and knowledgeable, stepping up to help when my website developer was stumped with server side settings. Highly recommended!
After having a website for 6 years and working with a number of web companies and web developers, Nublue are the only trustworthy company I have worked with.
They are always very supportive, very quick to respond to emails and calls and always on hand to sort out any problems.
I highly recommend Nublue to anyone and everyone who has a website and needs support.
Upgraded the website server very efficiently with great communication. I expected problems due to the age of the website but these were overcome effectively and timely
I have hosted all my web clients sites with NuBlue for well over 10 years now and have always been happy with their hosting and service.
Today I had a clients website vanish online to find a number of core files had been removed. I'm overseas and didn't have a current backup with me so it was a building disaster.
I contacted support via the chat app and the service was FANTASTIC! They went through logs etc, gave me all the info I needed and did me a massive Christmas favour by working out exactly when the files vanished and restoring the site via a backup in minutes for free seeing it was Christmas.

Thanks NuBlue team, you guys rock! You need more than 5 stars
on the rating tool!
Nublue have been our hosting company for around 3 yearsd now and we are more than happy with the service. They are reliable and extremely quick to reply if there are any problems (usually caused by us). Whatsmore they don't just give generic answers, or point to help guides, they are real people who offer proper solutions. We see no reason to look for alternative hosting companies, Nublue are exactly what we need. Thank you.
Nublue Support Team have been extremely helpful with assisting us in a number of aspects concerning the website. I cannot thank them enough for the time and advice.
We've been with Nublue for a few years now and their customer support is outstanding always. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars.
Great service, pleasure to deal with
I just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the help and patience NuBlue Hosting support has been. Being able to email and talk to someone willing to spend the time to solve a problem is so reassuring. All the times I've needed help they have been brilliant.
We have been using Nublue for over 10 years and the level of service, professionalism and ease of contact has remained at an extremely high level over all of those years.

I am a non techie and they always explain everything very simply to me without making me feel stupid and always go the extra mile when I need urgent help.
I've found NuBlue always to be very helpful via, phone, chat or email. As a non-techie, though, I don't always understand their routine communications. These seem to assume I am a techie! That said, I don't feel 4 stars would be fair, so I'll give them 5.
Nublue carrys on unobtrusively in the background and you don't know their there - until something goes wrong. They alert you immediately and are infinitely patient at trying to help you sort the problem out. I've had numerous e-mails going back and forth and they'll all been very helpful, and even helped to sort a problem not of their making. Absolutely fantastic!
We usually develop and work in the Windows/.NET world so needed a supplier who could offer a little more support with hosting and managing Magento and Wordpress eCommerce solutions. NuBlue answered those requirements perfectly and assisted very efficiently every time we needed a little help. We've had dedicated servers as well as VPS solutions and both have been great. Thanks NuBlue, you rock!
Nublue is rated 4.89 based on 258 reviews