Nublue Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Nublue

How would you rate Nublue?

Richard
Unverified Reviewer

We hold a dedicated server with Nublue and any issues, no matter how small or trivial, they are always there to help! Fantastic system, great company to work with, Thank you Nublue
Steve Olive
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful people. Quick to provide support and the billing department were very efficient too.
Ray Howard
Verified Buyer

Very patient with people like me who are not IT literate - always willing to help
Verified Buyer

Best support over the phone and e-mail I ever had with hosting company.
Mat Baxter
Verified Buyer

I've never had an issue with Nublue. They've always informed me of required downtime well in advance. Their support staff is great! Nothing is too much trouble and they are all, always willing to help. I couldn't recommend Nublue more.
David Brenner. Owner. Villasfor2. Abruzzo, Italy
Verified Buyer

I have a mobile version of my website that I wanted to transfer from one service provider to another. To do this, I needed to make changes within my control panel. I knew *how* to do this...but absolutely no idea *where* within my control panel to find the right place to do it ! An online chat with Graham patiently and helpfully pointed me in the right direction - and the end result was a quick and successful operation...and a new mobile version of my site up and running.
Chris Clarke

Excellent!!
Verified Buyer

Responsive, good value, good performance, great customer support.
Riza Pacalioglu
Verified Reviewer

I moved away from Myhosting.com because their support became atrocious. Wow! What a difference Nublue had been. I simply love the excellent service they give.

Having to communicate with real English speaking people instead of some Asian who will fail every English test in England makes a difference but the atttude difference is what makes the big difference.

Nublue's staff listen to you, understand what you meant and offer a frank assessment. A huge difference to be treated by a Myhosting receptionist who thinks what happened is your fault and ask "have you switched on and off" type questions for Linux VPS support query.

In short, Nublue ROCKS! If you care for your online services you are a fool to try anyone else. The price difference will be balanced at the first time you need support.
KM
Verified Buyer

I have been with Nublue since 2010 now and always had top class support. Today I phoned and spoke to Raoul in hosting, who was very helpful and knowledgeable about the possibilities for a server migration. I have found all of the hosting team very responsive and have never had any issues with the level of support over the time I have been a customer. This is important because I have customers' sites hosted with Nublue and if there is ever a problem with anything, like mail, or server issues, Nublue are always there. I have emailed at weekends and got fast responses. Great server support and company.
Adele Abrassard
Verified Reviewer

The hosting team has been fairly responsive to most of my calls, but the response seems to vary by individual. Rickie has provided an average service (did not really handle my request for email set up well) while Matt has been excellent.

I also asked the hosting team for information on your Agency service, as I am considering website redevelopment. They put me over to Emily. It has been extremely frustrating dealing with this side of your business. Communication from NuBlue has been unclear and has not answered the basic questions I've asked.
Pete
Verified Reviewer

First time I have used their support and found they were extremely helpful and very quick with the responses to my problem.
Marc - Trade Stair Parts
Verified Reviewer

Excellent support - I have hosted with NuBlue for many years now and they always provide 10/10 service - I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Verified Buyer

Their server support team are very helpful with any problems and assisted me with a domain transfer. Thanks to them it went smoothly.
Herbal Corner Web Shops
Verified Reviewer

For many years we have used the service and expertise of NuBlue. Their support and service is more than excellent.
Helen Johnson
Verified Buyer

NuBlue support are quick to react and are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful on the other end of the phone/email. I've needed to contact them now on a number of occasions, each time the query being picked up quickly and resolved quickly with instructions on how to manage these going forward if its within my capability to do so. The team have also been known to go above and beyond in reviewing my queries when sometimes the nature of the issue doesn't seem quite right (very helpful when dealing with a 3rd party web development company). I would happily recommend their server packages to others. Thank you.
Jason Barden
Verified Buyer

Hosted with them for over 3 years, never any issues. Fast reliable and professional service
Darren
Verified Reviewer

I have recently started using Nublue and have found their service good and support function to be very helpful, I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Thank you
Verified Buyer

The best hosting company I have ever used. Patient with questions, professional and very knowledgeable. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Nublue. 1st Class
Verified Buyer

Helpful, always reply fast and never over priced.
Nublue is rated 4.87 based on 196 reviews