Nublue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nublue
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Nublue Reviews

About Nublue:

Nublue, part of CTI Digital, is an Agile, North West based eCommerce agency and managed hosting provider. For nearly 15 years Nublue have been working in eCommerce and with a team of certified specialists they are constantly evolving and refining their craft and infrastructure. They have a wide network of partners and are Magento Professional Solution Partners, Shopware Solution Partners and Shopify Partners. Having worked with Magento since the beginning their certified hosting and developer teams work with serious retailers to build great eCommerce experiences and increase online conversions. Nublue’s portfolio includes FTSE 250 company SIG PLC, luxury high street fashion brand Lakeland Leather and ground-breaking footwear pioneers, inov-8. When it comes to their hosting services, Nublue have a range of options available, including AWS Magento Cloud Hosting which merges Amazon’s near limitless Cloud Infrastructure with the performance and usability of Nublue’s optimised stack to create a hosting solution that can grow as seamlessly as your business does.

Tell us how Nublue made you happy
Nublue Support Team have been extremely helpful with assisting us in a number of aspects concerning the website. I cannot thank them enough for the time and advice.
We've been with Nublue for a few years now and their customer support is outstanding always. Wish I could give them more than 5 stars.
Great service, pleasure to deal with
I just wanted to say a massive thanks for all the help and patience NuBlue Hosting support has been. Being able to email and talk to someone willing to spend the time to solve a problem is so reassuring. All the times I've needed help they have been brilliant.
We have been using Nublue for over 10 years and the level of service, professionalism and ease of contact has remained at an extremely high level over all of those years. I am a non techie and they always explain everything very simply to me without making me feel stupid and always go the extra mile when I need urgent help.
I've found NuBlue always to be very helpful via, phone, chat or email. As a non-techie, though, I don't always understand their routine communications. These seem to assume I am a techie! That said, I don't feel 4 stars would be fair, so I'll give them 5.
Nublue carrys on unobtrusively in the background and you don't know their there - until something goes wrong. They alert you immediately and are infinitely patient at trying to help you sort the problem out. I've had numerous e-mails going back and forth and they'll all been very helpful, and even helped to sort a problem not of their making. Absolutely fantastic!
We usually develop and work in the Windows/.NET world so needed a supplier who could offer a little more support with hosting and managing Magento and Wordpress eCommerce solutions. NuBlue answered those requirements perfectly and assisted very efficiently every time we needed a little help. We've had dedicated servers as well as VPS solutions and both have been great. Thanks NuBlue, you rock!
Excellent host, been with them several years now and cannot fault the customer service and support. The technical team really know their stuff and are always very happy to help. What's not to like? Highly recommend
We've used NuBlue for VPS hosting since 2012. I can happily say that it has never fallen short of being an excellent service. We've had consistently good uptime and services, and when we've needed support it has been a pleasure dealing with their knowledgeable helpful support team. Keep it up guys!
I would highly recommend NuBlue Hosting Services. Excellent Communication
Excellent Technical support, always friendly, extremelly knowledgable! Have been with them for a few years and can't find an occasion where we had a problem that they couldn't help us resolve! 5* for the technical team!
Great stuff, after slowly building up our portfolio of websites and servers, we reached a point where we would be paying for a dedicated solution. When speaking to Nublue, they looked to consolidate all the servers into one manageable one. I had David help me out primarily and he was fantastic. He was clear about the situation and when any issues arose, he offered clear and solid directions to go to solve them. He also helped plan the work schedule to avoid any unnecessary costs, saving my company money. A brilliant member of the team and does Nublue credit!
Always ready to help
We have been with NuBlue for 6 years hosting our site. They have been excellent, responsive and professional. I would happily recommend.
Today I had an issue, a blocked IP address. I heard back within 6 mins and was back on my sites within 10. Peter was fantastic. The thing I like about Nublue is that their support staff seem to enjoy their jobs. I have been with lots of hosts where this isn't the case. The Nublue support department seem to actually enjoy things like dns and cron and have a really good technical knowledge. They aren't prohibitively expensive and when you contact support you aren't put in a queue by a call centre. You can get through to the support team directly.
Nublue was always there at the end of a phone line to put me straight and to help me with errors that I made. The service was excellent. We have had to cancel our contract due to our status as a Rotary Club. Rotary now has its own web site. All payments go to charity, so fulfilling the aim of the club. The new site also links with our governing body, and enables statistics to be passed on directly. They are also able to produce our yearly handbook from the information on the site. I would have liked to stay with Nublue, but we were compelled to make changes. Thanks to everyone on Nublue team for all the help given, and best of luck in the future.
We used NuBlue for a client site for around three years and their service was absolutely brilliant. Their response time was quick, they have very deep technical expertise and they always helped us fix whatever issue we had swiftly and professionally.
With the most extreme superlatives possible for gratefully received service over the past 16 years I literally cannot fault this company for their human, friendly, attentive, caring, incredibly professional, reliable, affordable and knowledgeable service.
Excellent service, quality and price. Fast response to queries and issues and a really good team tow work with.
Nublue is rated 4.89 based on 246 reviews