Nublue Reviews

184 Reviews
Marc - Trade Stair Parts
Verified Reviewer

Excellent support - I have hosted with NuBlue for many years now and they always provide 10/10 service - I cannot recommend them highly enough!
Verified Buyer

Their server support team are very helpful with any problems and assisted me with a domain transfer. Thanks to them it went smoothly.
Herbal Corner Web Shops
Verified Reviewer

For many years we have used the service and expertise of NuBlue. Their support and service is more than excellent.
Helen Johnson
Verified Buyer

NuBlue support are quick to react and are knowledgeable, friendly and helpful on the other end of the phone/email. I've needed to contact them now on a number of occasions, each time the query being picked up quickly and resolved quickly with instructions on how to manage these going forward if its within my capability to do so. The team have also been known to go above and beyond in reviewing my queries when sometimes the nature of the issue doesn't seem quite right (very helpful when dealing with a 3rd party web development company). I would happily recommend their server packages to others. Thank you.
Jason Barden
Verified Reviewer

Hosted with them for over 3 years, never any issues. Fast reliable and professional service
Darren
Verified Reviewer

I have recently started using Nublue and have found their service good and support function to be very helpful, I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Thank you
Verified Reviewer

The best hosting company I have ever used. Patient with questions, professional and very knowledgeable. I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Nublue. 1st Class
Verified Reviewer

Helpful, always reply fast and never over priced.
Verified Reviewer

I've been with Nublue for several years now and have just added another domain onto my hosting package. The guys are really helpful on the phone and email. I always get a quick reply and they're great at talking plain English to someone who doesn't understand much 'computer speak'! I highly recommend Nublue for great service and very reasonable prices.
David, Calico Laine Textiles
Verified Buyer

Helpful, always reply fast and never over priced.
Michael Bollom Managing Director Creative Resins Distribution Ltd
Verified Buyer

From the start of deciding to transfer all our web site domains into Nublue the service and frequency of answers on our questions were excellent. Nothing was to much trouble and even at the end when e mails were transferred they even talked us through our own settings on our computers to get them working. We are thrilled at this decision and would recommend their excellent service to any company wishing to move.
Verified Buyer

Responsive, knowledgeable, friendly and efficient, a good company
Peter Welch
Verified Reviewer

Temporary panic as our hosted website was down, but all resolved quickly - it was a minor glitch - and speedy response, as always, from the NuBlue Support team (thanks Rickie!).
Happy customer
Verified Buyer

Server setup was misconfigured and late, then whilst we were migrating hundreds of GB of data their tech team without notification disconnected the transfer and blacklisted our IP. They updated the server without notification so we couldn't plan for any knock on effects, which there were for hundreds of our customers. They take security very seriously but did not demonstrate experience with judgement on the difference between theoretical issues and practical issues which more seasoned admins would have shown. They are over zealous with their actions and take a policing nature on what we could and could not do and delivered these messages without manners or consideration. In Summary most likely great for small businesses without internal technical expertise but from our experience not suited to larger businesses with in house teams.
We are sorry you have not enjoyed your experience with us. In response to your points, with no forewarning of the specific work on the Managed Server, and all indicators suggesting the drive was about to fill (thereby taking down the server), we took the decision to cancel the process and contact you regarding this immediately after. It is difficult to anticipate every issue that server updates may introduce and yes, at times there have been issues that have resulted from keeping client servers up to date. We do indeed take security seriously, and continue to add more security checks as standard to all our hosting packages. None the less - thank you for your feedback and your custom, and good luck in the future!
Mike, Pearl Magpie

Dear Matthew & Team,

We are truly grateful for your help - really living up to your great feedback!

Best Wishes,

May & Mike, Pearl Magpie for Pearl & Diamond Jewellery

Alan
Verified Buyer

High level of Knowledge and support given, would definitely recommend these guys to anybody looking for a hosting solution. Refreshing to find fast, helpful and knowledgeable support. Keep Up the good work!
Verified Buyer

NuBlue are amazing - I use them for as much as possible because the support is invaluable.
Peter Stalker
Verified Reviewer

I have used a number of hosting companies and Nublue is by far the best. Good value for money, with very responsive and helpful support staff. Highly recommended.
Tim Ashton
Verified Reviewer

I'm really impressed with NuBlue. Transfer of my website wasn't made easy by the my previous hosting supplier but the guys at NuBlue did a lot to help iron out the problems. I have since bought and had an SSL certificate installed to my website which proved easy and really useful website security advice was provided after a website hosting audit which I wasn't expecting. All in all I feel NuBlue is good value for money and the support guys really helpful.
Lee Marshall
Verified Reviewer

Always helpful and consistently monitor performance. They were particularly helpful migrating our magento store from our previous host.
Nublue is rated 4.86 based on 184 reviews