Nublue Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nublue
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Nublue Reviews

About Nublue:

For 16 years, we’ve been the go-to certified hosting and support team for serious retailers. Experts in cloud hosting and physical and digital infrastructure, we provide an optimised hosting stack that enables brands to grow as seamlessly as their technology runs.

We’re able to support any digital platform in addition to specialised managed services as:
- AWS Certified Experts
- Magento hosts since 2008
- Shopware Solution Partners
- WordPress Support Specialists
- Drupal Hosting Consultants

For ISO accredited, robust, 24/7 managed services, delivered by friendly, knowledgeable experts. Go to Nublue.

Tell us how Nublue made you happy
I mean really, they are so good, this will be the shortest review I've ever written. I've been a customer of Nublue for years and years and at various levels of spend and their customer service, product and technical support are just utterly faultless (regardless of what tier of product I have used from them at that time). I've mainly dealt with Raoul and Matthew and both are a total credit to their company but everyone I have ever dealt with there has been. If every company I dealt with with delivered in the way Nublue does, my life would be so much simpler.
Nothing to say about Nublue which isn't the highest praise. They hosted our website for 7 years and were always on hand with the technical knowledge to solve every problem which arose. We really appreciated dealing with the tech team directly for the speed of response they provided as well as their expertise. A great company offering excellent service. Very sorry that our latest website means we have to leave them as web hosts for pastures new.
Great company, extremely responsive and you deal directly with the server techs, not a call centre. Have always gone above and beyond. Very highly recommended
We have been with Nublue for hosting for a number of years. The support team are always quick to respond and very helpful.
Good customer service and technical support; clear communication about any outages, downtime or other important stuff you might need to stay on top of; and a decent price. While I have finished my contract to save money, if I needed hosting again, they'd be top of my list.
Excellent customer support for server hosting and troubleshooting issues. Willing to go above and beyond.
Worked with the company for a client for a number of years, no problems at all and replies always in very good time frame
Superb customer support and solid reliable website hosting. Highly Recommended for businesses looking for serious hosting solutions - whether direct use or reseller.
Solid, reliable server, with great support.
The hosting was fine, no problems during our contract. We have moved to a new Web designer who provides hosting.
Life savers, friendly and helpful, quick to resolve any matter. Well done , keep up the good work
NuBlue offer a stunning service, I can't recommend them highly enough. They are extremely knowledgeable and have provided amazing services over many years hosting our Magento website. Just today, Matt just diagnosed a tricky server issue and saved our bacon!
We have been clients of Nublue for over 10 years and always received, prompt, helpful and professional replies whenever we needed help or had a query. A great company to work with!
We have been a customer of Nublue since 2009 and they have always been incredibly helpful, prompt and professional in their responses. A great company and would highly recommend.
Any issues were always dealt with speedily and effectively by a friendly team
Just the best hosting company. Our site was hacked and they were really helpful. I was able to phone them and got taken through what needed to be done. The hacking was something that would have happened with any host, but with Nublue, I knew immediately and they were brilliant at helping. Callum Humpage, and the rest of the team were so helpful and took time to go through the compromised files. With vulnerabilities in web sites being found all the time, it can be almost impossible to keep your site secured, but at least with a host like Nublue and their great team, you can rest assured any problems will be promptly dealt with.
excellent and reliable service would highly recommend
Highly highly recommend, if I could give more stars I would. Really excellent customer support. Had a problem with a registration page not loading, not really their issue, but even so they helped and looked at the logs for us. Have been with them a while now and recently took another server due to past good experience with the. They have a team of engineers and you don't get through to a call centre, but to the server engineers, who really know their stuff and are always extremely helpful.
Always prompt, reliable and friendly service.
Excellent customer service and maintenance of our servers for several years now.
Nublue is rated 4.89 based on 272 reviews