Nublue Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nublue

How would you rate Nublue ?

"Customer Service is really very very good. They respond so quickly and the advisor's have really good knowledge. There is something about the customer service that feels outstanding."
"Great support when required and a good interface for managing domains/services."
"Never a problem with the service, and a very proactive and helpful support team."
"I host lots for websites with NuBlue and find the service always reliable and the support absolutely excellent. Whenever I have a problem, they are on hand to give sensible and practical advice. They go out of their way to solve problems when I contact them, and even proactively reach out to me if they see an issue with my VPS. Having used other hosting companies, I am extremely impressed."
"NuBlue resolved any issues i had within a few hours, The staff are friendly, extremely knowledgeable. if i ever had a query there was always someone on the other end of the phone or the website chat... VPS worked as it should, Fast, Secure, Reliable!! 10/10 would recommend to anyone who is considering using NuBlue As/When i require another VPS NuBlue will be my goto VPS provider."
"The shared hosting service was higher speed than any other provider I have ever used in 21 years of running websites. The Nublue support was always rapid, friendly and helpful. They would be my first recommendation to anyone."
"Excellent support. Timely and courteous."
"Nublue have been my trusted hosting company for 3 years. The support team are very dedicated and give excellent advice and direction. They are patient and supportive and go that extra mile to make sure there is a solution for everything. Thank you!"
"Very patient with all my problems today. Cerwyn was really really helpful as were Andrew and Connor. Great Hosting company, cannot fault them"
"I've been with Nublue for nearly 7 years and have always experienced a 1st class and professional service. There was always someone on hand for advice and technical support. Highly Recommend! Thanks Nublue"
"It's always reassuring to know that if something goes wrong (usually my fault) there is a committed, patient and friendly response."
"NuBlue are always quick to respond to any query or problem and will do all they can to assist and help you. Excellent hosting company and I would highly recommend them to anyone."
"Speed of response was excellent. Also, the guys on the helpline are always really friendly and helpful."
"Support is very fast and there are never any impossible problems for them, they always find a solution and do so in a timely fashion. Always updated via email on any progress on issues. This team is definitely the best hosting support I've ever experienced. Highly recommended."
"Nublue are great and that Raoul is a star. Excellent communication, speedy help and lots of it. What's not to like"
"I cannot sing there praises highly enough! There speed of support its outstanding, they go above and beyond to help find a solution every time! Nublues hosting capabilities and services are suitable for all sizes of companies and they have the expertise to back it up should any problems arise. If all companies were like Nublue then the world would be a happier,better place. 10/10"
"NuBlue are a premium hosting provider who always go out of their way to provide the best customer experience possible on a number of occasions i have pestered these guys on the live chat and every time i have had a solution within a few minutes of asking 10/10 Keep up the good work guys!!"
"Great support as usual. My live chat question was answered within a minute and I had a solution just a few minutes later! I highly recommend NuBlue for hosting and support."
"Extremely informative and knowledgeable from Liam, a very worthwhile service."
"Very quick to solve problems. Professional approach! All the team seem to know about all the problems, so no having to get back to the same person. Would recommend any time... but have had to move away through no fault of theirs!"
Nublue is rated 4.88 based on 217 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!