Nublue Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Nublue

How would you rate Nublue?

"I've been with Nublue for nearly 7 years and have always experienced a 1st class and professional service. There was always someone on hand for advice and technical support. Highly Recommend! Thanks Nublue"
Peter Stalker
Verified Reviewer
"It's always reassuring to know that if something goes wrong (usually my fault) there is a committed, patient and friendly response."
Ray Howard. QHR Solutions
Verified Buyer
"NuBlue are always quick to respond to any query or problem and will do all they can to assist and help you. Excellent hosting company and I would highly recommend them to anyone."
Bill Watson
Verified Buyer
"Speed of response was excellent. Also, the guys on the helpline are always really friendly and helpful."
"Support is very fast and there are never any impossible problems for them, they always find a solution and do so in a timely fashion. Always updated via email on any progress on issues. This team is definitely the best hosting support I've ever experienced. Highly recommended."
"Nublue are great and that Raoul is a star. Excellent communication, speedy help and lots of it. What's not to like"
"I cannot sing there praises highly enough! There speed of support its outstanding, they go above and beyond to help find a solution every time! Nublues hosting capabilities and services are suitable for all sizes of companies and they have the expertise to back it up should any problems arise. If all companies were like Nublue then the world would be a happier,better place. 10/10"
DroneBit.co.uk
Verified Buyer
"NuBlue are a premium hosting provider who always go out of their way to provide the best customer experience possible on a number of occasions i have pestered these guys on the live chat and every time i have had a solution within a few minutes of asking 10/10 Keep up the good work guys!!"
"Great support as usual. My live chat question was answered within a minute and I had a solution just a few minutes later! I highly recommend NuBlue for hosting and support."
Matthew Waite
Verified Buyer
"Extremely informative and knowledgeable from Liam, a very worthwhile service."
"Very quick to solve problems. Professional approach! All the team seem to know about all the problems, so no having to get back to the same person. Would recommend any time... but have had to move away through no fault of theirs!"
Paul Trilk / Success Local Limited
Verified Reviewer
"Extremely pleased with Nublue's very high levels of service. Always on hand to advise, support and deliver."
"We hold a dedicated server with Nublue and any issues, no matter how small or trivial, they are always there to help! Fantastic system, great company to work with, Thank you Nublue"
Steve Olive
Verified Buyer
"Extremely helpful people. Quick to provide support and the billing department were very efficient too."
Ray Howard
Verified Buyer
"Very patient with people like me who are not IT literate - always willing to help"
"Best support over the phone and e-mail I ever had with hosting company."
Mat Baxter
Verified Buyer
"I've never had an issue with Nublue. They've always informed me of required downtime well in advance. Their support staff is great! Nothing is too much trouble and they are all, always willing to help. I couldn't recommend Nublue more."
David Brenner. Owner. Villasfor2. Abruzzo, Italy
Verified Buyer
"I have a mobile version of my website that I wanted to transfer from one service provider to another. To do this, I needed to make changes within my control panel. I knew *how* to do this...but absolutely no idea *where* within my control panel to find the right place to do it ! An online chat with Graham patiently and helpfully pointed me in the right direction - and the end result was a quick and successful operation...and a new mobile version of my site up and running."
Chris Clarke
"Excellent!!"
"Responsive, good value, good performance, great customer support."
Nublue is rated 4.88 based on 208 reviews