Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Broker in Nottingham, Mansfield & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Outstanding service. Always took as much time as was required to explain things to us in as much detail as we wanted. Really friendly and courteous at all times and we were really happy with the advice we were given and the product we we recieved as a result of the service.
I've dealt with other brokers in previous mortgages but Moneyman have been amazing I'm so glad we found them. In every aspect the team that have dealt with our mortgage have been brilliant. We dealt with Matt Collinson who I'd highly recommend as a broker sourcing us a really competitive mortgage and very quickly establishing a DIP. His advice has been spot on throughout (we've also taken insurance which he sourced and is also very competitive) His professional friendly manner has been a constant for us, always at the end of the phone for advice. Anna and Laura have done an amazing job in processing a lengthy application and again their service is an asset to the company. It's been amazing to be able to call someone for updates throughout and speak to them personally straight away. They have chased constantly for updates and really held the lender to their service level agreement. I really can't fault them. A big thank you from us for securing a mortgage so our family can move to our dream new home.

Tom French
We received an extremely supportive, professional, friendly and efficient service from Matt, Laura and the rest of the team. Matt was constantly ahead of the game and this ensured that we went from application to offer within 10 days to meet the tight timescales to purchase our new build home. We cant thank the team enough and would highly reccomend.
Got my first mortgage through Nottinghammoneyman 2 years ago and have now re-mortgaged through them as well.
They are very clear in terms of costs involved so no hidden costs will creep up on you. Speaking to friends I would say they are on par and/or cheaper than other mortgage brokers.
Easily kept up to the deadlines and were always first to complete all actions awaiting solicitors/other parties who were always running behind.
They can do multiple mortgage searches thus working things out based on your needs to give you the best deal.
Both times my mortgage was accepted on terms laid out to me in the first projection. No amendments were made by the banks.
I've heard quite a few stories from friends/family on how difficult getting the mortgage was for them from a perspective of documents needed... eg. they had to supply 2 years of payslips and bank statements, had problems because they've changed a bank account etc. No such thing here, both times I provided 3-6 months of statements and payslips whilst issues like incorrect details were dealt with promptly by Laura from the office. Quality!
My case was dealt with by Charlie Bryson and Chloe Masters. Not only were they both extremely professional and timely but they were also very approachable and easy to talk to. They got me a mortgage offer during uncertain times with COVID when I was worried I might not (first time buyer)! Grateful for an easy and professional experience. Well worth the time and £.
A very professional, friendly and efficient service which enabled us to best mortgage on the market.
This is the 2nd time we have used ukmoneyman.
And once again they have delivered again.
Would recommend anyone to use ukmoneyman for a reliable and efficient service.
Thank you.
Spoke to several Mortgage Brokers about my situation and having spoken to Matt he fully understood my views and gave me his honest opinion. Sadly the chosen lender decided to amend the product on offer but Matt found me an even better alternative. The team Kayleigh and Megan (no doubt I have spoken to others) were really helpful in keeping me up to date. They have allowed me to get a better value mortgage for my family and ensure peace of mind for the next few years.
Charlie and Chloe have been brilliant at helping us get our first mortgage, answering all our questions and getting us the best deal possible, when our circumstances weren't that simple! Thanks so much! We highly reccomend!
Great communication, quick service, quick and clear answers
No complaints, all staff happy to take time to help where needed. Charlie, was particularly helpful early on.
Outstanding service...I would have given them more stars if I could! Special mention to Nathan Moore who worked tirelessly to get us an incredible deal, Mizna Coates for setting up our insurance and Chloe Masters from the Mortgage Submission team who liaised with us and the Mortgage company throughout. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat...They are clearly very professional, thorough, efficient and committed to getting the best deals for their clients...Phenomenal company!
The team have been so helpful. They are easy to reach and communicate with through different platforms. Charlie was super helpful at breaking everything down for myself and easy to get into contact with.
Very professional service that offered a lot of support. They were knowledgeable and gave me good advice. They had access to good deals on the market and I felt reassured working with them. Changes the person I was dealing with during but this was not their fault, this was also made smooth and easy. Would use them again in future if needed
⭐️ what can I say but five star my morgage went tro today even tho we are dealing with this virus Kayleigh from Nottingham moneyman went above and beyond helping me when her work was done helping me from home I couldn’t of done this with out Kayleigh and Nottingham money man I would advise any body to work with them for a morgage they are professional always there they become friends tro the whole process if I could give them more I would I’m for ever thank full you have helped me secure a future for my children thank you so very much stay safe and well lucy spencer
They have been brilliant in helping us buy our first home. We dealt with Denise, Mizna and Laura who were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. No question was too much trouble and they took as much time as needed to explain the details throughout the process. The whole team was very supportive, responsive and acted quickly to secure us a great mortgage deal and arrange mortgage & income protection. We would definitely recommend Nottinghammoneyman and we would definitely use them again!
As a freelancer I went to Nottinghammoneyman for some expert guidance in securing a mortgage. Whilst the process is never going to be enjoyable, it was made straightforward and relatively painless. Everything was explained at every step and we were secured a great deal. Highly recommended.
Great mortgage brokers ,they 've managed very well with my application and got an offer from the bank . I could say that ive tried to get an agreement in principle by myself and got refused twice regardless of the high deposit i was going to put down and that 's where i went to them. Got my AIP in less than 2 hrs .. and a few weeks later i've had the offer. Altough communication between me and them wasn't as i expected and i believe there's room for improvement i would still give them 5 stars and definitely recommend . Excellent work
Very happy with Malcolm and Laura again - thanks for all your help
Exellent in every way 5 star customer service always there to help every step of the way .
Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.95 based on 190 reviews