Nottinghammoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nottinghammoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers

About Nottinghammoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Nottingham, Mansfield & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

"Excellent, prompt and adaptable customer service. Staff were knowledgeable and responsive throughout our dealings with them, a special thank you to Matt, Leanne and the team you made it possible."
"I had an absolutely fantastic experience from UK moneyman. As a first time buyer Jason L and Laura A, answered all my questions. They guided me through every step of the process and made it smooth and effortless. I really can't thank them enough!"
Samantha S
Verified Buyer
"I have to say the process from start to finish was professional, very quick and the communication was fantastic. Would recommend without a doubt."
"Can't recommend them enough. First off you don't pay if you don't get the house, period. You can also get your mortgage in principle during free face to face visit at your current address with no upfront financial commitments; this means you don't have to travel to their office and can arrange it even if they are out of your area (my nearest office is 90 miles away). Your mortgage advisor will then work with you to figure out the best deal as you put offers on properties. I have completely changed my borrowing strategy mid-way and had everything sorted out and recalculated multiple times to suit my needs. I have admittedly caused some chaos as I'm a first time buyer so credit to them for their professionalism and hard work. Pretty much all the documents were exchanged digitally, drastically cutting down on the time and postage costs. Their Head Office will also be working on your case, they have ensured no errors were made and were in contact with me as well to ensure I was up-to-date and my needs were met. They actually secured me a mortgage offer before my solicitor even started doing his checks... very efficient! I'm happy that I found these guys and didn't go with people who were offered to me via advertising phone calls and e-mails! To make this review fair I would say that in a perfect world I would like to see something like a diagram or a table of all offers available to me instead of mortgage advisor having to re-write them on e-mail and me then re-entering them onto spreadsheets, but I don't even know if this is possible and it had no bearing on the case as I was always told what was the best choice for me, should have trusted them a bit more ;)"
"Mizna and the entire team at Moneyman have been second to none. Great service, Mizna was very understanding and patient with me throughout the process when we were anxious. Thank you Mizna. I can not recommend these guys enough!"
"A really excellent service! Chris Morley was my Advisor and was brilliant throughout the process. I'm a first time buyer and found Chris knowledgeable, responsive, friendly and supportive. I couldn't have asked for better service. Laura Aves in the office is fantastic, efficient and a delight to deal with (and Rachael in Laura's absence). The whole team responded quickly to emails or called whenever there was an update - they are an outstanding group and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them."
"Brilliant service. We was advised by jason. Who was fantastic. Got us a brilliant deal on a mortgage. Also laura was our case handler again fantastic. Thank you so much."
"This is the second time we have used NottinghamMoneyMan. We experienced the exact same amazing service as the first time. Great communication from the teams, highly efficient service and great follow up aftercare. Thank you guys very much for making the process of getting a mortgage and then remortgaging so painless."
"UK Moneyman actually delivers. They efficient and follow through on calls and emails when they say they will. Very refreshing when do many companies give a substandard customer experience."
Jeanette S
Verified Buyer
"Quick response to all queries. Flexible working hours. Polite and cheerful staff."
"We found Jason Loft, Laura Aves and the whole moneyman team very helpful. Throughout the whole process we have always received quick responses and advise to any queries that we have had. Both Jason and Laura kept us updated on the process at all times and made sure the whole process was as easy for us as possible, and as we are first time buyers this was greatly appreciated! We would definitley recommend anybody to use money man!"
"Mizna, outstanding customer service, I wish all my employees were like her. A real credit to you"
"Kept me updated on every instance"
"Efficient, reliable, knowledgeable and friendly."
"Efficient, knowledgeable, friendly and reliable. What else needs to be said."
"Excellent and well-organized service provided by Malcolm, Mizna and the team. Thanks very much for all the help. Highly recommend to use UK Money Man"
"Brilliant service, kept me informed on the progression of my application throughout the entire process. Extremely responsive to emails or calls and always happy to help. To anyone looking for a mortgage broker, I would highly recommend this company."
"Nathan was able to find the right remortgage for me quickly and made the whole process easy and pain free. Thanks!"
"We decided to use this service after reading other reviews, we were not disappointed. We have been dealing with Jason Loft and from the moment he came to see us he put our mind at rest. We had not had a mortgage for over 7years & were not sure if we would qualify, he said without a doubt he was confident he would obtain us a mortgage with a high street lender & he did. Jason & the company offer a brilliant service, Laura also who works with Jason was brilliant at keeping us up to date with things from inputting the application to receiving an offer took 2 weeks, would definitely recommend brilliant and will be a returning customer. Thank you"
"I can not recommend these guys enough. We had a very complex situation which required considerable understanding of various factors and timings. Jason and the team were confident they could help and they did exceptionally well, reassuring us and advising us at every stage."
Nottinghammoneyman.com - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.93 based on 68 reviews