Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers

About Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers: Mortgage Broker in Nottingham, Mansfield & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

company-profile.Click_here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"From start to finish dealing with them was a delight. Everyone was incredibly helpful and happy to offer advise where needed which for a first time buyer was great. I would strongly recommend UK Money Man and have been recommending them to friends since! Special shout out to Denise and Luara who have been stars from the off. Stephen"
"Great servic"
"Friendly, helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Really appreciate that they take the time to go through all of the documents to make sure you understand in simple terms what you’re signing up to."
"Amazing service extremely helpful and friendly. Jonathan is determined to always find a solution and was a real pleasure to deal with so very grateful for his expertise. Many thanks"
"Have been working with Denise from start to finish and can't speak highly enough of the support she has offered us. Lovely and genuine person and always had time to talk us through things. Would definitely recommend !!"
"Excellent service from start to finish. The staff are polite, professional and very helpful."
"Great and patient service. If you can ask for Nathan Moore for the initial service, Nathan is very knowledgeable and doesn’t speak in jargon. When you move on Laura Aves is the person to ask for, again knowledgeable and always there to answer questions and offer support. These two are a credit to there company"
"Fantastic service Kept us informed all the way Mortgage approved Happy days"
"Lucy has been fantastic throughout. She was so helpful and really explained everything clearly, which we were so thankful for being first time buyers! Kayleigh was lovely to speak with and very responsive. Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic personable service from all at Nottingham Money Man. Takes all the stress and hassle away. Would highly recommend!"
"Not a face to face organisation but was not an issue because easy to obtain for any issues. Quick to reply to phone calls and quick to reply to e-mails. Twice to use them and never been let down. Would I recommend them yes 100%. You will not be disappointed."
"5 star service provided my Jonathan! I was positive I wouldn’t be able to get a mortgage from a high street lender but I was proven wrong! The service, attention to detail and approach to my application was all on point. Absolutely can not recommend Jonathan and his team enough- he was always available to talk and explains everything so well! Thank you once again!"
"I'd got myself into a financial pickle and credit card debt was giving me sleepless nights. As a homeowner, I decided the best way forward was to consolidate the debts, using the equity in my property, to reduce my monthly repayments to a manageable amount, as well as paying them all off within 8 years (as opposed to over 25 years paying the minimum on the credit card repayments!). As I'm self-employed, I knew I'd be better off using the services of a broker to help me navigate the process. I'm so glad I chose Nottingham Moneyman. Denise Haywood was absolutely fantastic. She put me at ease from the first phone call, was non-judgemental, regarding my debt, and put huge effort into finding a bank that would accept my application. She kept me updated throughout the application and phoned to let me know the minute she'd received the offer from Halifax. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nottingham Moneyman. Just for your interest. Nottingham Moneyman was recommended several times when someone was asking for recommendations for mortgage brokers on the Long Eaton Community Group on Facebook, which is why I chose to use you. Cheers!"
"I cannot thank you enough for sorting out my limited company mortgage as well as our residential mortgage. I appreciate your dedication, honesty and friendly attitude. I 'll highly recommend Nottinghammoneyman to anyone looking for mortgage. Many thanks your help."
"The process of getting my mortgage was an unexpected rollercoaster ride I did not enjoy. Chris and Mel at Nottinghammoneyman gave great advice, they communicated regularly & were personable in their comms which calmed some of my anxiety. In the end we achieved our goal; not sure I would have got there on my own. I highly recommend their service."
"Cannot recommend these enough. Denise and the rest of the team were great from the start and very helpful throughout the whole process. Friendly, great communication and more importantly they got the job done."
"This is the second time I've used Nottingham Moneyman and I've found them to be very polite, helpful and effective. They were able to find deals for me which were better than I expected, including the first time with a less than ideal credit score."
"You could not wish for a more efficient professional service from the first phone call to completion. This is the 2nd time Nathan Moore the Buy To Let specialist has sourced me a mortgage to add to my buy to let portfolio. Once the application was submitted Laura took over. She has kept me informed and is always available to answer any queries. Nottinghammoneyman will certainly again be my first choice in the future. I would certainly recommend them."
"Service was excellent and speedy responses were great"
"Outstanding. I can't speak highly enough of Jason and the team - great support throughout with really fast responses. No jargon, just sensible information, well presented. I'm also very happy with the mortgage which was sourced for me."
Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.95 based on 150 reviews