Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Broker in Nottingham, Mansfield & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Great communication, quick service, quick and clear answers
No complaints, all staff happy to take time to help where needed. Charlie, was particularly helpful early on.
Outstanding service...I would have given them more stars if I could! Special mention to Nathan Moore who worked tirelessly to get us an incredible deal, Mizna Coates for setting up our insurance and Chloe Masters from the Mortgage Submission team who liaised with us and the Mortgage company throughout. I would recommend this company in a heartbeat...They are clearly very professional, thorough, efficient and committed to getting the best deals for their clients...Phenomenal company!
The team have been so helpful. They are easy to reach and communicate with through different platforms. Charlie was super helpful at breaking everything down for myself and easy to get into contact with.
Very professional service that offered a lot of support. They were knowledgeable and gave me good advice. They had access to good deals on the market and I felt reassured working with them. Changes the person I was dealing with during but this was not their fault, this was also made smooth and easy. Would use them again in future if needed
⭐️ what can I say but five star my morgage went tro today even tho we are dealing with this virus Kayleigh from Nottingham moneyman went above and beyond helping me when her work was done helping me from home I couldn’t of done this with out Kayleigh and Nottingham money man I would advise any body to work with them for a morgage they are professional always there they become friends tro the whole process if I could give them more I would I’m for ever thank full you have helped me secure a future for my children thank you so very much stay safe and well lucy spencer
They have been brilliant in helping us buy our first home. We dealt with Denise, Mizna and Laura who were absolutely fantastic from start to finish. No question was too much trouble and they took as much time as needed to explain the details throughout the process. The whole team was very supportive, responsive and acted quickly to secure us a great mortgage deal and arrange mortgage & income protection. We would definitely recommend Nottinghammoneyman and we would definitely use them again!
As a freelancer I went to Nottinghammoneyman for some expert guidance in securing a mortgage. Whilst the process is never going to be enjoyable, it was made straightforward and relatively painless. Everything was explained at every step and we were secured a great deal. Highly recommended.
Great mortgage brokers ,they 've managed very well with my application and got an offer from the bank . I could say that ive tried to get an agreement in principle by myself and got refused twice regardless of the high deposit i was going to put down and that 's where i went to them. Got my AIP in less than 2 hrs .. and a few weeks later i've had the offer. Altough communication between me and them wasn't as i expected and i believe there's room for improvement i would still give them 5 stars and definitely recommend . Excellent work
Very happy with Malcolm and Laura again - thanks for all your help
Exellent in every way 5 star customer service always there to help every step of the way .
Absolutley fab speedy service would recommend to all
From initial enquiries right to the finish line... absolute legends. Special thanks to Kayleigh who helped me through what was quite a stressful time... your help, guidance and just knowing you were there pushing for what i can only describe as my future was immense. Thank you Kayleigh and the team. I finally got there!! 5*
I had my mortgage approved in a matter of a few weeks. Very fast and efficient staff.
Brilliant service, dealt with really efficiently nothing is too much trouble
The whole process was so simple and Matt and Kayleigh have been just great. they have kept in touch and let us know whatever was needed. i would highly recommend them. thanks
Absolutely superb service from start to finish. I was initially a little sceptical about using a Broker, but the service given to me by Cathy and Laura has changed my mind. They did all the work and were available whenever I had any questions. Cathy managed to secure me a mortgage offer in just under 2 weeks! I will definitely use them again. Thank you for the great work guys.
Laura and Nathan have been fantastic throughout. They offered great advice and where always happy to help.

Nobody tried to sell us anything we didn't want and they where completely transparent throughout. Couldn't ask for any better and will definitely be using again in the future.
We were very impressed by Thomas Bowes, his knowledge on all the products available was very impressive and he worked very hard to get us the best mortgage deal possible. We couldn't recommend him enough he made the process very smooth and stress free! Kayleigh was great too!
Myself and my wife found Nottingham Moneyman via reviews on Google . Upon reading the reviews I thought it best to give them a call regarding our financial situation . Denise Haywood came to visit us at home and took all our details and gave us her background , which very impressive . She struck me straightaway as being extremely knowledgeable in this field and explained to us our options . So she got the ball rolling and from that moment we felt assured we had appointed the right person . She made me feel comfortable from when we met her and could contact her at any time . Denise got us our mortgage offer for our new home and we are already planning to use her again . Great team they are and will certainly be of help to anyone with any situation . A big thank you from Scott and Dawn x
Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.95 based on 181 reviews