Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

Read Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers Reviews

About Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers:

Mortgage Broker in Nottingham, Mansfield & Surrounding Areas
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

Excellent service, really clear communication throughout. Really supportive of a first time buyer without talking down to me. Would highly recommend
Excellent service!! Remortgaged within a matter of days, great product knowledge & efficient processes. Second time using Nottingham Moneyman and will definitely use them again!
Excellent service, really happy with everything. Thank you.
Great service, all of the team have been very helpful and responsive to questions that we raised.
Provided helpful, prompt advice throughout the process and always available. Very impressed with the whole team. I would highly recommend.
Absolutely outstanding value for money. Genuinely can't fault any aspect of the service provided.
This company is absolutely ‘ fantastic’. From the first phone-call with Nathan Moore he was so professional, efficient and organised. Within a couple of weeks he had secured a ‘mortgage agreed in principal .’ for us. Today after only 4 weeks we received the formal offer of the mortgage from the Lender. I can’t say enough about this company. They are truly amazing. Laura completed all the necessary documentation within the short timeframe with positive results. Thank you so much. I would definitely recommend this company to all my family, friends and colleagues.
The team at Moneyman are very helpful and nothing is too much trouble.
Yet again another great service from MoneyMan! Mizna was a great help finding all my active policies, sorting them out and then reviewing them for me
The money man team and Matt were always reachable and explained things in an easy to understand manner. Their advice and service was invaluable in getting our mortgage approved.
Very good, friendly service, always there when I needed them even after payment! Very happy to recommend. Thanks for all your help.
Great service throughout the process. Communication was brilliant throughout. Would recommend to anyone looking to get a mortgage!
Absolutely amazing, could not have asked for a better service, would recommend to anybody looking to get a mortgage, Matt was outstanding from the start and always there to answer any questions.
Excellent service from Jason and Laura. Helped us complete everything with ease and no stress. This is the second time we have used you and will use again when our fixed term comes to an end. Many thanks from us both
Outstanding service. Always took as much time as was required to explain things to us in as much detail as we wanted. Really friendly and courteous at all times and we were really happy with the advice we were given and the product we we recieved as a result of the service.
I've dealt with other brokers in previous mortgages but Moneyman have been amazing I'm so glad we found them. In every aspect the team that have dealt with our mortgage have been brilliant. We dealt with Matt Collinson who I'd highly recommend as a broker sourcing us a really competitive mortgage and very quickly establishing a DIP. His advice has been spot on throughout (we've also taken insurance which he sourced and is also very competitive) His professional friendly manner has been a constant for us, always at the end of the phone for advice. Anna and Laura have done an amazing job in processing a lengthy application and again their service is an asset to the company. It's been amazing to be able to call someone for updates throughout and speak to them personally straight away. They have chased constantly for updates and really held the lender to their service level agreement. I really can't fault them. A big thank you from us for securing a mortgage so our family can move to our dream new home.

Tom French
We received an extremely supportive, professional, friendly and efficient service from Matt, Laura and the rest of the team. Matt was constantly ahead of the game and this ensured that we went from application to offer within 10 days to meet the tight timescales to purchase our new build home. We cant thank the team enough and would highly reccomend.
Got my first mortgage through Nottinghammoneyman 2 years ago and have now re-mortgaged through them as well.
They are very clear in terms of costs involved so no hidden costs will creep up on you. Speaking to friends I would say they are on par and/or cheaper than other mortgage brokers.
Easily kept up to the deadlines and were always first to complete all actions awaiting solicitors/other parties who were always running behind.
They can do multiple mortgage searches thus working things out based on your needs to give you the best deal.
Both times my mortgage was accepted on terms laid out to me in the first projection. No amendments were made by the banks.
I've heard quite a few stories from friends/family on how difficult getting the mortgage was for them from a perspective of documents needed... eg. they had to supply 2 years of payslips and bank statements, had problems because they've changed a bank account etc. No such thing here, both times I provided 3-6 months of statements and payslips whilst issues like incorrect details were dealt with promptly by Laura from the office. Quality!
My case was dealt with by Charlie Bryson and Chloe Masters. Not only were they both extremely professional and timely but they were also very approachable and easy to talk to. They got me a mortgage offer during uncertain times with COVID when I was worried I might not (first time buyer)! Grateful for an easy and professional experience. Well worth the time and £.
A very professional, friendly and efficient service which enabled us to best mortgage on the market.
Nottinghammoneyman - Mortgage Brokers is rated 4.95 based on 203 reviews