Newhay Reviews

of reviewers recommend Newhay
Read Newhay Reviews
Amazing. Great deal. My rabbit and guinea pigs love it. Rabbit really enjoyed the forage pack too. Will definitely reorder
Very pleased with the hay. Pigs loved it. Got a lovely forage bag included as a freebie. I'd happily purchase again.
Newhay 5 star review on 11th January 2022 Newhay 5 star review on 11th January 2022
Great product, my rabbits love it, and the gift of nibbles and Christmas card was a lovely touch. Also really speedy delivery, thank you
Hello I should of got two brown bags of hay filling and not one as I order two bags of hay
Newhay 5 star review on 21st December 2021 Newhay 5 star review on 21st December 2021
Great service and super product
Excellent service, and very good hay. I made a mistake with my order and they got me my hay in 24 hours, so no hungry Guineas.
Newham is a different class it's always green and lush oor wee guinea piggies popcorn when we put Newham in their rack.
Great service and product. Our pets love Timothy Hay.
Excellent hay. Always fresh, no dust and full of lovely treats especially the carrot and apple.
Exceptional quality and delivered on time. My rabbit Edmund loved the Timothy hay, especially with the added carrot and apple. Great price too what more can I say except...put your order in to avoid disappointment 😊
Newhay is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews