Natural Tile Stone Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Natural Tile Stone
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
"Excellent customer service and very helpful on guiding product choice."
"very helpful,and competitive prices"
"The guys at Natural Tole Stone couldn’t of been more helpful, they helped choose the best solution for our outdoor porcelain tiles. Their friendly and helpful approach was excellent and I would definitely recommend the services *****"
"So helpful and a wonderful range of tiles at a fantastic price. I really wish that I had found this place earlier. We bought some slate split face tiles and they were £14.99 psm. I thought the price must be wrong but no! Cannot recommend highly enough."
"Excellent service really helpful and genuine company owner. Definitely recommend!"
"excellent service ,staff extremely helpful , definitely recommend wonderful selection of tiles."
"Great value and excellent service from ordering through to delivery. Every detail was covered by Rohit to ensure peace of mind and excellent customer care. Many thanks."
"We brought Calacatta Venas tile and extremely happy with our purchase. Excellent service, highly recommend this company"
"Great service give me 4 free tiles when I broke some and even offered to deliver them to me , shall definitely use again ."
"Excellent company, Rohit was extremely helpfull. Great selection of products and good prices. Will definitely being using again for next project."
"Great service"
"Excellent company and excellent customer service. Lots of choice of quality tiles and garden porcelain slabs. Nothing was too much trouble, definitely recommend and prices are amazing."
"Excellent price and service. Delivered next day. Really pleased with my purchase, would recommend this company"
"Customer service is very helpful with great prices again. This was my second purchase. Would highly recommend buying from natural tile stone"
"A high quality customer service, as well as immaculate tiles. They look absolutely stunning. We would strongly recommend all purchases!"
"Very professional service 5 star"
"Really helpful and amazingly good prices. Definately worth a visit or call."
"Truly amazing service. Highly recommend them. Our tiler was also amazed with the price, quality and fast delivery."
"Absolutely amazing customer service will definitely be recommending them to friends and family Rohit went above and behind And could not have been any more helpful great prices and service"
"Great price. Great service. Would recommend"
Natural Tile Stone is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews