Natural Tile Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Tile Stone
Superb quality, look and feel. If you want to see and feel the difference from the box standard nationals this is the place for you!
the tiles were ordered and I explained I needed them urgently because the planned works were going to complete within 4 days. I received the tiles the following afternoon. I was out, but the tiles were left in front of my garage door and messages were left on my phone to explain the tiles had been delivered due to them being needed urgently. Really great service and I'll certainly use this firm again.
My experience with Natural Tile Stone has been fantastic. They managed to source some much wanted floor tiles for my bathroom that I couldn't find anywhere else and also price matched the wall tiles to give me the best deal possible. I will use them again when sourcing tiles for my kitchen refurbishment next year. Many thanks for your help Rohit.
Very helpful & friendly staff - helped me find stock to finish my bathroom when my original supplier let me down.
Great service and very helpful. would recommend.
Ordered a small amount of tiles online, and although the wrong tile was delivered (which can happen) the company handled it brilliantly and were right on top of resolving quickly to despatch the correct ones right away! Super happy with price and tile and also customer service and comms were excellent which for me is the mark of a good, customer focussed company! Would use again and would recommend. Thanks
We got lots of helpful advice from Rohit regarding tile styles, sizes and layouts. He was kind enough to give us free samples so we could make an informed decision. He was also able to give us a great discount on other items for the bathroom. I cannot recommend this store highly enough. I will definitely be going back.
Great service and a good price. Very helpful. Stayed late so I could pick up the tiles.
Can’t recommend highly enough. Friendly, helpful and good value.
Fantastic service and help with selection, quick delivery. Lovely quality tiles.
Excellent customer service from the young man that I spoke to 👍🏻😊
Great service wouldn’t hesitate to buy from then again and probably will
Great customer service and best local prices.
Very helpful and professional company. Good communication and customer service relating to samples, ordering and collection. Would use again and happily recommend to family and friends. Thank you for a great service
Very helpful all the products that I bought were of real good quality nothing was too much trouble when come to arrange collection. Have recommended this Company several times to friends and Would continue to do so as all of them have had no trouble and really are happy with the service
Very good tiles.very helpful quick next day delivery.
After trawling around the main tile shops and not finding anything suitable we were recommended by a neighbour to try Natural Stone and Tile in Nuneaton. I have to say I was very impressed with the selection and quality of tiles on offer and customer service that went above and beyond. Thank you!
Excellent customer service and very helpful on guiding product choice.
very helpful,and competitive prices
The guys at Natural Tole Stone couldn’t of been more helpful, they helped choose the best solution for our outdoor porcelain tiles. Their friendly and helpful approach was excellent and I would definitely recommend the services *****
Natural Tile Stone is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews