Natural Tile Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Tile Stone
Really excellent customer service. This was our first outlet visit, then trawled around all local tile outlets, nothing compared so ordered from Natural Tile Stone. Rohit phoned to arrange delivery and called when driver was on his way, then another call to check delivery had been made without any problems. Fantastic customer service along with good price for quality tiles. Very highly recommended.
Great to deal with, very quick response and very fair and helpful... I would recommend and will use in the future
Amazing customer service. Super affordable prices. Would 100% recommend.
Excellent friendly service . Prices comparable if not less than the big players .
Great customer service and speedy delivery. Highly recommended.
Friendly, great service and fast delivery
From their surprisingly comprehensive showroom display, I purchased some marble effect gloss tiles, with great support from the manager - Rohit, and his team.
The price here was 50% below similar quality tiles viewed elsewhere locally.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending for customer focus and value.
Amazing choice of tiles at unbelievable prices and a very good customer service.
Forget about all the high street tiles shops they don't stock the same quality and definitely can't compete on price there is so much to choose from and they also sell quality brands of outdoor tiles too.
Would highly recomend, must be seen to be believed.
Very friendly and very helpful
Had exactly what we needed and at a great price
Fast delivery in 2 days. Great customer service and the tiles look amazing in the flesh. The pictures don't do justice, the quality of these are great.
10/10 customer service. Friendly atmosphere and a vast range of tiles in showroom to pick from. Would deffinately recommend to anybody who likes the personal touch and a one to one high level service from the staff.
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company, very helpful and could not do enough for you, showed me all the products that I liked, nothing was to much trouble, would highly recommend, very happy
Absolutely fantastic company , have pulled out all the stops to help me and the tiling job in hand ,
Beautiful tiles and amazing customer service!

I purchased from this company, after cancelling an order with another company, due to rude customer service and hurdles placing an order.

It was great to then receive such a professional, friendly service and all delivered very quickly, despite the current lockdown. Effortless! Very impressed and would recommend this company anytime. Don’t waste your time with their competitors!

The gentleman that I spoke to, Rohit, was just lovely. Very helpful, friendly and went out of his way to help me. All delivered very quickly and he even followed up with me to check all received. Fantastic service Rohit. Thank you. Much appreciated.
Extremely good customer service, great prices and quality tiles. Very pleased. Thank you
Excellent customer service when something went wrong. Highly recommend they went above and beyond. I would use again.
Excellent service
Very helpful and great service.
We are very pleased with our tiles and service they provided. Would use again for sure and highly recommend them!
We’ve recently purchased a variety of products from Natural Tile Stone, for a second time. Once again we are extremely satisfied with a very professional and friendly customer service given by Rohit. Communication was very effective and advice that was given was highly valuable. The products that were obtained were sold at good value for money and everything was suited for our induvidualistic needs. Would definitely recommend Natural Tile Stone. Thank you!
Natural Tile Stone is rated 5.00 based on 62 reviews