Natural Tile Stone Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Tile Stone
Very friendly and very helpful
Had exactly what we needed and at a great price
Fast delivery in 2 days. Great customer service and the tiles look amazing in the flesh. The pictures don't do justice, the quality of these are great.
10/10 customer service. Friendly atmosphere and a vast range of tiles in showroom to pick from. Would deffinately recommend to anybody who likes the personal touch and a one to one high level service from the staff.
It was an absolute pleasure to deal with this company, very helpful and could not do enough for you, showed me all the products that I liked, nothing was to much trouble, would highly recommend, very happy
Absolutely fantastic company , have pulled out all the stops to help me and the tiling job in hand ,
Beautiful tiles and amazing customer service!

I purchased from this company, after cancelling an order with another company, due to rude customer service and hurdles placing an order.

It was great to then receive such a professional, friendly service and all delivered very quickly, despite the current lockdown. Effortless! Very impressed and would recommend this company anytime. Don’t waste your time with their competitors!

The gentleman that I spoke to, Rohit, was just lovely. Very helpful, friendly and went out of his way to help me. All delivered very quickly and he even followed up with me to check all received. Fantastic service Rohit. Thank you. Much appreciated.
Extremely good customer service, great prices and quality tiles. Very pleased. Thank you
Excellent customer service when something went wrong. Highly recommend they went above and beyond. I would use again.
Excellent service
Very helpful and great service.
We are very pleased with our tiles and service they provided. Would use again for sure and highly recommend them!
We’ve recently purchased a variety of products from Natural Tile Stone, for a second time. Once again we are extremely satisfied with a very professional and friendly customer service given by Rohit. Communication was very effective and advice that was given was highly valuable. The products that were obtained were sold at good value for money and everything was suited for our induvidualistic needs. Would definitely recommend Natural Tile Stone. Thank you!
Excellent service & good price
Excellent service . Good prices.
Exceptional customer service. Would definitely shop with them again. Thank you
Superb quality, look and feel. If you want to see and feel the difference from the box standard nationals this is the place for you!
the tiles were ordered and I explained I needed them urgently because the planned works were going to complete within 4 days. I received the tiles the following afternoon. I was out, but the tiles were left in front of my garage door and messages were left on my phone to explain the tiles had been delivered due to them being needed urgently. Really great service and I'll certainly use this firm again.
My experience with Natural Tile Stone has been fantastic. They managed to source some much wanted floor tiles for my bathroom that I couldn't find anywhere else and also price matched the wall tiles to give me the best deal possible. I will use them again when sourcing tiles for my kitchen refurbishment next year. Many thanks for your help Rohit.
Very helpful & friendly staff - helped me find stock to finish my bathroom when my original supplier let me down.
Great service and very helpful. would recommend.
Natural Tile Stone is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews