Finance Link Reviews

of reviewers recommend Finance Link
Read Finance Link Reviews
Amazing, Chris and Jake couldn’t do enough for me, sent me loads of options to choose from and once I’d found the car I wanted everything was quick and easy.
Swift, communicative and polite with all communication and direct in their approach. No faff no bluff just straight on it.
Chris was very helpful and a awesome consultant and give ten out of 10
Quick efficient service, much appreciated thanks A++
Very professional, committed and approachable.
Communication good listen to what you want dont push just any car on you
Chris Polson, looked after my partner Paul Glasby (I'm his girlfriend, Maria). Helped make it easier for him, as not technologically inclined. Thought I would be frustrated, by the whole ordeal. But, Chris eased the process, from start to finish. Paul got the car he wanted, from the very beginning too. Thank you, very much Chris. Paul & Maria
Dear sir/madam, I will to confirm that I am very the support and customer care provided to by this great team. Mostly my friend(Juke). I promise to recommend the company to my friends and family. Thanks to you all again.👏🥰
Very polite and very helpful
i applied for a car and they got back to me right away! i mentioned what type of cars i liked and they sent me loads and i found the perfect one! i couldn’t do it without someone called Jake who works there he sorted me out amazingly
Found Chris very helpful and informative.
Absolutely brilliant service very helpful spoke with Chris he was brilliant would and will be recommending them to friends and family thanks guys
Process was extremely smooth, professional and quick, chose and van and was able to collect within the next couple of days. No aggro, no messing around just great work from Chris. Would definitely recommend and will be using chris’s services again in the future.
Thank you Finance Link for sourcing my new car at the best monthly price possible! I’ll be back for my next car in the future!
All went smoothly and handled well
Straight forward no palava great experience 5 star customer service
Amazing service. Hassle free! Thanks again Finance Link.
Finance Link is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews