MyStChristopher.com Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend MyStChristopher.com

00442089537833

sales@christopherjamesoflondon.co.uk

15a Shenley Road

"Very pleased with the keychain. The entire process was simple. Would order from you again."
"I loved my Rose Gold St Christopher Pendant and Chain I received from MyStChristopher. The smaller size was perfect. The pendant workmanship was exceptionally beautiful. I would certainly highly recommend this company and their product."
"Excellent quality keychain with clean and clear graphics. The amount of space for engraving will handle any message. Type is clear."
"The baby script was just regular writing, so I was just a little disappointed"
"The chain is great. The medallion is super shiny, you can't read inscription, edges are sharp around not smooth. Good size. Disappointed for the amount of money spent. Would rather pay a little more for better quality."
"I liked the ease of their website and quality of merchandise."
"I purchased 2 St Christopher medals with engraving and 2 crucifixes. Not only are they reasonably priced .. they are absolutely beautiful and excellent quality. My grandson's are going to love them. I will definitely be doing business with them again."
"The medal I purchased for my newborn nephew was beyond expectations perfect and my family and I will definitely recommend and buy from your site again thanks from me and baby Christopher"
"The St. Christopher medallion I ordered for my grandson is well made and very beautiful! I am extremely pleased with it and the customer service I received when I asked about the anticipated arrival. I placed the order prior to Christmas and efforts were made to ensure I received it prior to Christmas, which was greatly appreciated!"
"The item I ordered is completely beautiful and looks better in person than it did on mine. I will be ordering from this company again. Customer service could not have been kinder and more helpful."
"Beautiful medal. Professional assistance in tracking the delivery. As a suggestion for those ordering for delivery to USA pay a little extra for the DHL Express so you can track your own package. I ordered on a Wed and received item on Monday. Wow. Great service."
"My order was received in a timely manner and looked very very good."
"The St Christopher Medal was lovely, the print was a little small and hard to read. The chain when I ordered looked like a mens box look chain. Did not think it was so thin and more like a females than a males. Thank you"
"What an exceptionally made product. The quality of the clasp is great and the look of the chain and the metal is complimented each day. Perfect size for a big or tall guy."
"I ordered a personalized St. Christopher for my mom. It is very beautiful! I'm so pleased with this piece that I am going to order one for a few more special people in my life. The quality is amazing and the chain is great too. It arrived in a beautiful box in a short time. My mom loves it and she's so thrilled to know that it came from London. I looked online for quite a while for the perfect St. Christopher medal but couldn't find one that was pretty. I'm so glad that I came across MyStChristopher.com. There are also other styles to choose from and all of them are lovely. You will be pleased with anything you get from this shop."
"Great quality. Engraving option was perfect as it is a confirmation gift."
"Medal was lovely and arrived on time."
"I was so pleased with the quality & workmanship of this medal & can't wait to see my grandson's reaction when he opens it."
"I paid extra for a speedy delivery. As of last week the person I had sent it to, still had not received it."
DHL contacted us regarding your order to say there was a problem with the delivery address you had given, we gave them your information and they have confirmed that the item was delivered on the 22nd August. If this is not the case please contact us asap so we can take this up with them. We have emailed you the Waybill number. Many thanks
"The key ring was very well made and just the perfect gift for my friend who is travelling around Italy by himself. He was really pleased to receive it. I will order from you company again. Thank you."
MyStChristopher.com is rated 4.35 based on 23 reviews