Musical Images Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musical Images
Read Musical Images Reviews

Tell us how Musical Images made you happy
I ordered the Sonos beam in November at the discounted price. Musical Images were quick to inform me that the Beam was out of stock and would not be delivered before Christmas. They gave me the option to cancel the order with full refund. I saw that the Sonos Beam was out of stock in most stores and stuck with the original order.
Musical Images kept me informed about the time scale of the delivery, which, although disappointing, was no fault of theirs.
The Beam was delivered last week and we are very pleased with the purchase.
I would definitely use this company again.
I ordered the Sonia Beam as contrary to the other reviews here, just got delivery of it. Yes it’s much later than I had hoped but I received frequent communication from the vendor explaining the situation. Essentially this item went out of stock everywhere so it needed to be back ordered - not a fault of Musical Images or any other vendor. If anyone wants to assign blame it should go to Sonos who didn’t predict the uptake this offer!
Based on the frequent communication, I recommend this company.
Arrived next day as paid for, First class service and one of the only people to actually carry stock of the Denon avr-x3700h
website very misleading say items are ready to be ordered but really there not in stock . Do not reply to emails
WARNING!!!!!!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT CONTACT YOU OR DELIVER ON TIME
I ordered and paid for 55inch tv that said on their website was in stock and avaliable for delivery.
The following day according to their website they were out of stock.
I e-mailed them on several occasions with no reply.
Ended up calling shop and asking to speak with someone who was absolutely no help at all he just kept repeating someone will call me over weekend.
I ended up calling shop back and demanding money back after 2 weeks of no communication.
Ordered it on amazon and delivered couple days later
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

I ordered the Sonos Beam as a Christmas present in November on the premise it will be delivered before Xmas.

I used Musical images to support smaller companies. They had the same deal as Currys, John Lewis, etc. and had the £100 off Sonos deal. I’ve have tried to contact them 4 times since then with no response or update from Musical Images. On Saturday, I received a refund with no explanation. I have contacted them 2 or 3 times since and still no response.

The Sonos deal has no expired with all companies and in order to get the Beam for Christmas I’m now £100 worse off and Musical Images are still offering the Beam on their website at the higher price.

I’ve still not received any contact, communication, etc since my initial purchase and they cancelled my order when the price went back to the RRP only days before Xmas .

Merry Christmas Musical Images and I hope your customer service and manners improve for 2021.
I have ordered a Sonos Beam on Cyber Monday and paid for it. I received a message letting me know that they are working to get me a delivery date before Christmas. 3 weeks later, three times chasing them on phone and less than a week before Christmas, the answer was that they can not deliver and will refund in 3-5 working days meaning most probably after Christmas. So no present and no money I can buy something else. Really bad customer service to be chased so many times for a delivery date, false information about existing stock, massive disappointment before Christmas. Bottom line they are too small and amateur to deal with. Not worth the trouble with all other similar businesses.
Website said the item was in stock and would be delivered within the week, so I placed the order. Nearly three weeks later they cancelled my order saying they have stock problems. That’s Christmas ruined for my son. Thanks very much Musical Images!
Absolutely superb service and delivered in every way.

I ordered a Sonos Arc sound bar that was out of stock in all of the big chain stores and decided to try Musical Images.

I know where to try first next time I need quality equipment at a very good price.

Well done!!!
Top notch service throughout.
Would definitely recommend
Sonos Amp purchased, site was easy to use and to order item. It arrived on time and in perfect condition and had emails to confirm when it was out for delivery. Would purchase again from this site.
Great price for Denon moving coil cartridge and they did everything to let me know about delivery times and get it to me on time.
Thanks, you're great
Fast delivery, great price
Easy to order, fast delivery and great price for good quality materials
Competitive price, item was dispatched quickly and was exactly as described.
The price was very competitive the service was no fuss and the amplifier arrived at 8.00am on the day of delivery. Excellent service.Jonathan B
Great choice of products. Arrived promptly. Would use again. Thanks
Great prices and great service. I ordered a subwoofer from Musical Images and not only was it much cheaper than anywhere else, it also arrived very quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Flexson floor stands off E Bay, great item, as described and very quick delivery.
Great service, from order to delivery I was always kept informed. My product was not in stock when I placed the order initially, however, I was made aware immediately. After payment i was then notified of the delivery day and could change if necessary. Great company, very impressed. Thanks! Ben
Musical Images is rated 4.67 based on 84 reviews