Musical Images Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Musical Images

Tell us how Musical Images made you happy

"So easy to order with first class service from beginning to end and also very quick delivery and good price I would definitely recommend this company"
"Great product great price no problems"
"Ex Display arrived in original package and well packed with boxes wrapped. Delivery was free, prompt and efficiently done. Excellent service."
"Easier than ebay, a better price and a real place with real people just in case. The Bose headphones are brill. Very quick delivery - much faster than indicated. Has become my 'fist go-to' for tech stuff."
"Great overall customer service, delivery was on time and the price was a steal! Great overall experience with them"
"great service, cheapest price and very fast delivery. highly recommended"
"Brilliant customer service keep you update to date at each stage. Best price I could find anywhere. Delivered when they said. Thanks!"
"Musical Images made it really easy for me to get a replacement on some high end earphones with great communication throughout when there was a fault with them. Easy to work with, fast service and nice guys on email and the phone."
"Fast and easy to use service. Product turned up really quickly with 0 hassle. Would highly recommend to others."
"Received Yamaha speakers very quickly and kept informed on delivery status. Good service"
"Fantastic price. Fantastic product and, at last, a company that keeps you informed every step of the way. They do "what it says on the tin". Many thanks."
"Really helpful on the phone. Happy to arrange a Saturday delivery for a low price. And great value."
"Bought a Samsung 7000 series, 65” TV just after Black Friday 2018. Arrived perfectly packaged, and transported to us in Lancashire. Perhaps the unit had been a display item, but it is pitch perfect. Really good price with a soundbar included. Very reliable company, that gives the buyer confidence. Will use again in any suitable deals."
"Received Bose headphones very quickly, I had ordered silver but was sent black, I emailed and received a prompt reply apologising and offering to send out the silver and the carrier would pick up the black, in the meantime my husband has got hold of them and connected them to his iPhone and Alexa and has taken possession, I am now having to order another pair for myself and have been guaranteed silver. Great service. Great price."
"Purchased Roberts revival rd70 cheaper than anywhere else, product delivered well, delay on dispatch but customer service was excellent and quick to reply to emails. Will definitely buy from again"
"Ordered a Panasonic TV on 8 December. Was contacted by Musical Images staff who advised me the TV would not be available until after 17 December. I said that's fine. Updated on the 17th and advised my telly would be delivered on 19 December. Great, I said. Was then told a few hours later that they were unable to deliver to my Perth address!! It had taken them 10 days to work that out. The order has to be cancelled. No TV for my family this Christmas. Furious! I will not be using this company again."
"Prompt delivery of a great product. Will definitely return for more!"
"The Speed of the service."
"Great price and exceptional service. Thoroughly recommend and will use again."
"Really straightforward service, great product"
Musical Images is rated 4.82 based on 28 reviews