Musical Images Reviews

4.7
Based on 106 reviews
Read Musical Images Reviews

Tell us how Musical Images made you happy
Excellent service and the network streamer was £80 less than any other retailer. Win win 😀
Excellent service. Delivered a few days earlier than expected. The only reason I have not given 5 stars is that I had an email saying the package had been delivered and in fact the package had been left outside my front door from 9.30am until I arrived home at 4pm. I assumed wrongly that it had been left with a neighbour. The package could so easily have been stolen.
Great service and great team of people. I would recommend them if you want honest friendly service.
Good communication, good customer service, good price
Great experience, just amazed. I ordered a Marantz NR1711 av in 2021, but unfortunately, it was one of those products held up by the global chip shortages. I received comms to ask if I was happy to wait until the model became available again or, cancel the order. I waited. So glad I did, I received the product today, all shiny brand new! I was actually gobsmacked at the level of attention that had been given by the despatch team, the care taken to 'wrap' the box was incredible. Delivery was excellent, having had prior notification on the evening before delivery and also confirmation from Musical Images, that item had despatched. The price I paid on order had been honoured, as there had now been a hefty hike since. I am so pleased and grateful to Musical Images for this. The product itself, is so neat and compact, for all its features. Its just out of the box, so not completely set up yet, but I know I'm going to enjoy it. I reckon I'm well 'futureproofed'. (I'm replacing a Sony STR-DH810). I Hope to deal with Musucal Images again in the future, though I doubt it will be for a replacement AV receiver! Perhaps I can update to this review once I have had this AV in use for a while. My thanks to all at Musical Images.
Excellent product - great customer service and communication -recommended for great prices
Delivered my Marantz CD6007 on time and in perfect condition. Will definitely use again.
This was a first-class service: easy to order, very competitive price, and prompt delivery. Couldn't have been better. Ken
Easy to order, arrived on time and the Sonos roam was at a very reasonable price
Very good courteous response, prompt shipping and excellent delivery within the agreed time. Many thanks from a grateful customer
Bought a pair of ex-display Kef LS50’s in piano black and I couldn’t be happier. They are in mint condition. Great service and next day delivery,which I hadn’t paid for. Altogether an extremely nice experience. I am over the moon. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again. Recommended.
Bought an ex display item and couldn't tell it from new. Extremely well packaged and arrived 2 days early. Couldn't ask for anymore.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY I never received my item, they will not answer the phone, they never return your phones calls or e mail, what a joke this company is. PATHETIC
First class service, next day delivery and prices are very competitive
Easy ordering, no postage charges, package arrived within 2 days of ordering, so much quicker than expected, and the product was cheaper than anywhere else.
Fabulous Service! Wrote an enquiry on their web site about availability of a hard to find Yamaha Receiver around 6pm on Tuesday 16th March. Only some 15 mins later received a phone call confirming the item was in stock so completed the order and paid online that night. Next morning received an email confirming the order and the despatch of the goods. The Yamaha Receiver arrived today, Thursday the 18th just after midday! That's barely 36 hours from time of order! Parcel delivery company was APC-Overnight - good delivery time and offered real time tracking info. Very competitive price and easy to use web site. Would definitely use again and highly recommend Musical Images.
Good communications from this company , kept me up to date with my order.
Great service and great price. I'll admit I hesitated about buying from here as there are a few negative reviews but I also noticed that these all happened over a very short period of time and during these strange days, I can easily see how something may have happened that was not easily put right. I decided to take a chance and I'm really glad I did. Brilliant price, perfect item and super quick delivery. Ordered on Sunday, arrived Tuesday. I have limited funds and this was all I could afford which meant I got something way better than I thought I was going to be able to buy. Thank you Musical Images. I will certainly be back as soon as I'm able.
Fantastic service, brilliant products and great prices! Recently bought a couple of Kef Muo bluetooth speakers and I couldn't be happier Buy with absolute confidence Many thanks
I was very pleased with how quick Musical images organised the postage and delivery of my Focal speaker pack. I also got a very competitive deal on the purchase price too.i can't fault the service. Kind regards Greig
Musical Images is rated 4.68 based on 106 reviews