Musical Images Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Musical Images

Tell us how Musical Images made you happy

"Really helpful on the phone. Happy to arrange a Saturday delivery for a low price. And great value."
"Bought a Samsung 7000 series, 65” TV just after Black Friday 2018. Arrived perfectly packaged, and transported to us in Lancashire. Perhaps the unit had been a display item, but it is pitch perfect. Really good price with a soundbar included. Very reliable company, that gives the buyer confidence. Will use again in any suitable deals."
"Received Bose headphones very quickly, I had ordered silver but was sent black, I emailed and received a prompt reply apologising and offering to send out the silver and the carrier would pick up the black, in the meantime my husband has got hold of them and connected them to his iPhone and Alexa and has taken possession, I am now having to order another pair for myself and have been guaranteed silver. Great service. Great price."
"Purchased Roberts revival rd70 cheaper than anywhere else, product delivered well, delay on dispatch but customer service was excellent and quick to reply to emails. Will definitely buy from again"
"Ordered a Panasonic TV on 8 December. Was contacted by Musical Images staff who advised me the TV would not be available until after 17 December. I said that's fine. Updated on the 17th and advised my telly would be delivered on 19 December. Great, I said. Was then told a few hours later that they were unable to deliver to my Perth address!! It had taken them 10 days to work that out. The order has to be cancelled. No TV for my family this Christmas. Furious! I will not be using this company again."
"Prompt delivery of a great product. Will definitely return for more!"
"Great price and exceptional service. Thoroughly recommend and will use again."
"Really straightforward service, great product"
"Selected free delivery option and it was still delivered quickly. Easy to call beforehand and check stock. Product as described."
"Very best price and prompt on delivery"
"Great service and products at reasonable prices yet still the top brands"
"Ordered a Sonos Play speaker and paid for standard delivery. The item was with me the next day! The product itself was the cheapest on the internet as well. Very very happy customer here!"
"brilliant, that is all i can say regarding Sonos"
"the Samsung sound bar is fantastic just as described and a very quick delivery by Musical Images"
"Fast delivery and great prices. Very pleased!"
"Excellent service. Thanks Musical Images!"
Musical Images is rated 4.71 based on 17 reviews