Musical Images Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musical Images
Read Musical Images Reviews

Tell us how Musical Images made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered a Sonos One SL at a very reasonable sale price and was delivered within a couple of days. I was kept informed about the order status via email and had no problems!
Purchased a beautiful Kef Muo, seamless experience, great comms and informed all the way. The product arrived as informed and once was well packaged. The Muo has been going for some time now and still holds its own. I have two now so enjoying the stereo experience they offer. Once again it has blown me away the sheer brilliance of it. Great job Musical Images! Great job Kef!
Good price for a Sonos OneSL speaker and came within a couple of days.
Ordering on the site was a doddle and email updates on progress kept me informed.
Arrived on time, good service!
Very pleased with the whole experience having just received my Bose Soundbar. A very competitive price, phone call and email to manage my expectations around delivery timescales (due to Covid-19 restrictions) - which tbh were not bad. For an avid Amazon customer, I was really impressed and will be a returning customer
A exceptional deal on price for the Bose 700 Soundbar could not be faulted. Slight delay with delivery but not the fault of Musical Images and I was kept informed of the situation and a refund of express delivery. Overnight delivery by APC and goods arrived on time and excellent condition. Would recommend Musical Images and will check their deals on any further purchases.
I chose to order through Musical Images primarily on price, as there was a very good Easter offer on the product I was interested in. The service has been excellent, with an order placed on the weekend delivered by Tuesday. Delivery was free, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a 1 day service that was provided. Thankyou!
I ordered the Denon RCD DM41 DAB - it's a fantastic piece of kit on all fronts. Musical images offered a very good price, and delivered it much faster than I expected - thanks! Would shop here again.
I ordered the Denon RCD DM41 DAB and it's a fantastic piece of kit. Musical images offered an excellent price and it was delivered much faster than I expected - thanks! Would shop here again.
Superb service, excellent leading price and great packaging, what's not to like!!
Easy online purchase, very fast delivery.. ordered on a sunday snd delivered to north of Scotland on tuesday morning 10/10
Great price on Sonos 1 with Alexa. Delivered quickly
Great customer experience from the competitive price to speed of delivery and packaging of my sonos speaker. Will definitely use again.
Bought a great Roberts Radio, which was the best value on the market. When delivery was attempted when I was out, it was easy to rearrange. Top stuff and top service.
I bought 2 sonos PLAY:1 and one of them had a faulty mains lead - a phonecall to musical images and a new cable arrived the next day
Really amenable and super fast delivery! Would definitely buy from these guys again.
Struggling to source the music streamer I wanted. Out of stock everywhere I tried but found it at Musical Images. Good price, fast free delivery.
Found musical lmages totally by chance while looking for some speakers. I decided to purchase said speakers from musical images as they were £19 cheaper than amazon, found it impossible to track the delivery is my only gripe apart from that brilliant all round
Good device and for it for great price.
Bought couple of Sonos one's very happy with the purchase experience and the speedy delivery. Good speakers and
l got it for a great price.
Musical Images is rated 4.90 based on 50 reviews