Musical Images Reviews

of reviewers recommend Musical Images
Read Musical Images Reviews

Tell us how Musical Images made you happy
The price was very competitive the service was no fuss and the amplifier arrived at 8.00am on the day of delivery. Excellent service.Jonathan B
Great choice of products. Arrived promptly. Would use again. Thanks
Great prices and great service. I ordered a subwoofer from Musical Images and not only was it much cheaper than anywhere else, it also arrived very quickly. Would definitely recommend!
Flexson floor stands off E Bay, great item, as described and very quick delivery.
Great service, from order to delivery I was always kept informed. My product was not in stock when I placed the order initially, however, I was made aware immediately. After payment i was then notified of the delivery day and could change if necessary. Great company, very impressed. Thanks! Ben
Had just what I was looking for. Excellent price, beat everywhere else both online and the high street.
Definitely use again. Highly recommended!
Very swift delivery and good value. The only minor glitch was Jonh Lewis credit card was rejected because of slow response time from this vendor. Pay Pal worked fine.
Loe the product and really happy with quick delivery and competitive price.
Very good service. Fast next day delivery. Good price. Good job you can pay by PayPal and spread the cost...
I would recommend this company and I will use their services again.
I am very happy with the product.
Thanks...
Excellent service ! Their price matched the lowest elsewhere, placed order after ringing to check that they had stock (the sound bar I wanted was out of stock with all the major retailers), order delivered in under 48 hours 👍
Great price, speedy delivery. Highly recommended. I would use again. Thanks
I purchased an ex-display product on line at a good discounted price and it was delivered next day in the original packaging and in excellent condition. I am very pleased with both the speedy service and the product, so happy to recommend Musical Images.
Excellent product, excellent price with very speedy delivery All round excellent merchant with great products.
Helpful and efficient, very well priced, highly recommended. Thanks!
Excellent Service! Competitive pricing, easy order process and free quick delivery.
After extensive research I found the perfect TV and as dubious as I was to buying from musical images due to never hearing of them before, I decided to make the purchase late one evening then went to bed a happy man.

It wasnt until the next morning I recieved an email saying that the order was cancelled by Musical Images due to security checks for the payment made on "their end" coming back "not ok". Bearing in mind I have never had any issues with payments previously and I had received a text message from my bank confirming I'd made the payment.

I questioned this only to be told that I could re-order the TV with an alternative payment method (difficult as they still had hold of my £1800).

I asked them if they could hold the TV for me until the money was returned to me, then I would try again (even though there was absolutely no issue with the payment being made my end). Their response was that there was 1 TV left and once it's gone it's gone.

I then asked to speak to a manager who in fairness was quick to give me a call, he explained that my money was being held by a 3rd party company and the payment information provided to them did not match what information my bank holds (again everything was as it should be and there were no issues my end at all). He also informed me that the TV was no longer in stock.

I truly believe that I was being lied too and there was no issue with security, the TV has since been taken off of their website due to no stock. I have checked other retailers in the mean time and they have also all sold out before I have had the chance to have my £1800 to purchase elsewhere.

In the future I will stick to major retailers like John Lewis and Currys.

Disgusting.
I ordered my Devon DCD800 CD Player on Monday June 1st on standard delivery 5-7 days. It arrived early P.M. Wednesday 3rd June. Now listening to Steve Earle again and couldn’t be happier ! Not only quick service but a really competitive price. Thanks Musical Images 👍
Wanted some Bose surround speakers,
googled for best price and Musical Images came up trumps,
had to wait a few days as out of stock, but was well informed,
and arrived as advised, and totaly satisfied with product and service provided, would recomend.
Great product at a great price. Quick delivery as well
Ordered a Sonos One SL at a very reasonable sale price and was delivered within a couple of days. I was kept informed about the order status via email and had no problems!
Musical Images is rated 4.87 based on 69 reviews