Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Multi Layer Media Ltd
Telephone
Read Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Multi Layer Media Ltd made you happy
A very forward thinking and inventive company that delivers impressive results. They are genuinely a pleasure to work with, have great 2 way communication, demonstrate a real want to understand the customers’ needs and solve problems.

I hit them with a really off the wall business need that a lot of companies could not resolve and they have honestly not only met the brief but adapted it, grown it and refined it so the finished product is MUCH better than I could have ever imagined.
I wholeheartedly recommend them (if you hadn’t guessed!)
My experience working with Multi Layer Media is nothing short of awesome. I have had a couple content pieces developed for clients of mine and the attention to detail and quality of the final product is next to perfect.
Multi Layer Media always make 100% customer satisfaction, and I am glad to work with them.
Kevin Hilton and his team did an excellent job of improving our website and are offering us useful ongoing advice on advertising and search engine optimisation.
It has been a pleasure working with Kevin and his team at multi layer media. We have been working together for a couple of years now. They have redesigned our website and got us up the google chain, this means we are getting more phone leads. They have an excellent understanding of social media.

I highly recommend Multi Layer Media to anyone looking for a friendly, professional web design company.
I believe in business that communication grows and maintains relationships between people, multi layer media not only communicate seamlessly they think logically and adapt to your businesses needs and offer unbiased advise to help you move quickly to an exceptional online presence. I personally dealt with Kevin Hilton and found his dedication and attention to detail above and beyond what I have experienced before. I look forward to working with multi layer media for all further development of my platform and would highly recommend especially for large scale projects as the team handled for me what others could not. www.vidinta.com
The multi layer media team made my experience of building my business website a pleasure. They were forthcoming with creative ideas and solved all my problems I had with my previous website host. They helped create lots of traffic to my website and we have a vast amount of compliments regarding our site and the content. I would highly recommend multi layer media, the team are a credit to their industry. Thanks for all your help in the past and the future.
(Website Development) - Posted 3 years ago
We couldn't be happier with the service received by Multi Layer Media.

Our new website was developed ahead of schedule which makes a change from the company we worked with previously where we faced countless delays.

Since the website launched the team at MLM have created and managed our AdWords campaign which we are already seeing great results from.

We'd recommend Multi Layer Media to any business looking to increase online sales, what we appreciate the most is their honesty and no pressure to try and sell us services that would not benefit us at this stage of our business.
We have been working with Multi Layer Media for four years now and they continue to increase our return on investment year by year. We worked with another company before Multi Layer Media and our AdWords was converting at 5% but since working with MLM it now regularly converts at 40% for some of our services.

As well as PPC the content they have created for our SEO campaigns has seen us get some great local coverage and first page organic Google rankings.

We would reccommend Multi Layer Media to any company looking to generate more business through their website. MLM's patience, customer service and expert knowledge cannot be faulted.

Thanks again to Kevin, Aaron and the rest of their team!
(SEO & PPC Management) - Posted 4 years ago
Kevin and the team have done an exceptional job on all our marketing fronts. Our web and phone leads have increased dramatically since Multi Layer redesigned our website and got us up the google chain. The guys have also done a great job with our social media outlets and company brochure meaning we are getting excellent exposure to our targeted audience.
We would highly recommend Multi Layer Media to any company looking to increase their marketability.
(SEO & PPC Management) - Posted 4 years ago
Excellent company and fantastic customer service. Being a startup we were very conscious of cost, time and quality of work which would match our core brand values. Kevin and his team have ticked every box and I have already used them on several other projects within the website. I would fully recommend them to anyone. www.my-property-manager-london.co.uk
Multi Layer Media Ltd 5 star review on 14th December 2016
Multi Layer, Kevin and his team helped set up our start up business (Has Bins Limited) Wed-Site and assisted us with Google, Facebook and other promotional tools. As a result our business after 2 years is going from strength to strength with excellent referral from our web-site, promotions and customers. I can strongly recommend Multi-Layer as a provider web based technologies for promoting your business.
Dave Has Bins Limited
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
We have used Multi layer media for both our company web sites now and they have been nothing but fantastic. We will be using them for our marketing and future web works. Easy to work with and a friendly team would not even consider moving elsewhere.
Dale E
Love lofts ltd
Have always received a superb service from Kevin and his team at Multi Layer Media. We currently have a new website being designed which will be built bespoke to our needs... Would recommend MLM to any of our clients or friends.
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
As a company we have been using Multi Layer Media Ltd for many years, and we would be happy to recommend them to all our business associates. We have been very satisfied with all the work they have done for our company.
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
Multi Layer Media are a superb firm...

- Quick to get the job done, with professional work and great communication throughout.

I have used the company on a number of occasions and have always been really pleased. You can talk through your requirements and they listen, take it all in, and come up with something great at the end.

PERFECT SERVICE SUPPLIER!!!

THIS COMPANY ARE VERY INNOVATIVE.

WE WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHER COMPANIES THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB MARKETING COMPANY.

GARY LEWIS DIRECTOR CAFEPOINT LLP.
(SEO & PPC Management) - Posted 4 years ago
Kevin is a very creative designer, who comes up with ideas and solutions quickly. He understands the need to work within budgets and deadlines, which is very important, and hits exactly the right balance between being creative and providing practical solutions. He is also flexible enough to adapt his designs according to clients' taste and expectations. His priority is always to aim for the end result of having a happy client, which - as an agency - is of paramount importance. I would have no hesitation in recommending Multi Layer Media. We are very happy with their services and hope to work with them for a long time to come.
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
The team at Multi Layer Media Ltd are great, they have a fantastic response time to any query we have and any work we wish to have carried out. They listen to our needs and often exceed our expectations. I highly recommend them for design, implementation, monitoring and advice. Thanks Multi Layer Media, you made our move to ecommerce very easy!
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
We have been working with multi layer media for the past year now and it's been a pleasure for our team and myself. They have a great understanding of social media and seo and what I like and probably you who is reading this, is that MLM squeeze every bit of performance out of each £1 you spend...

if you are looking for a low CPC I can guarantee kevin and his team will get it lower than you thought possible, which means more clicks per £1 and more potential customers seeing your brand.

MLM are always there to help even out of hours.. it wasn't uncommon for me and kevin to speak on the phone at 8pm 9pm sometimes even later. They also go above and beyond and thats why they are a perfect fit for your business

I would highly recommend MLM to start ups and to SME that want to increase online and social awareness
(SEO) - Posted 4 years ago