Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Multi Layer Media Ltd
Telephone
Read Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Multi Layer Media Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Multi Layer Media Ltd 5 star review on 25th September 2017
Jonathan Hancock
More Photos & Videos
Multi Layer Media Ltd 5 star review on 14th December 2016
My Property Manager London
More Photos & Videos
Multi Layer, Kevin and his team helped set up our start up business (Has Bins Limited) Wed-Site and assisted us with Google, Facebook and other promotional tools. As a result our business after 2 years is going from strength to strength with excellent referral from our web-site, promotions and customers. I can strongly recommend Multi-Layer as a provider web based technologies for promoting your business.
Dave Has Bins Limited
(Website Development) - Posted 3 years ago
We have used Multi layer media for both our company web sites now and they have been nothing but fantastic. We will be using them for our marketing and future web works. Easy to work with and a friendly team would not even consider moving elsewhere.
Dale E
Love lofts ltd
Have always received a superb service from Kevin and his team at Multi Layer Media. We currently have a new website being designed which will be built bespoke to our needs... Would recommend MLM to any of our clients or friends.
(Website Development) - Posted 3 years ago
As a company we have been using Multi Layer Media Ltd for many years, and we would be happy to recommend them to all our business associates. We have been very satisfied with all the work they have done for our company.
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
Multi Layer Media are a superb firm...

- Quick to get the job done, with professional work and great communication throughout.

I have used the company on a number of occasions and have always been really pleased. You can talk through your requirements and they listen, take it all in, and come up with something great at the end.

I highly recommend Multi Layer Media to anyone looking for a friendly, professional web design company.
PERFECT SERVICE SUPPLIER!!!

THIS COMPANY ARE VERY INNOVATIVE.

WE WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO OTHER COMPANIES THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB MARKETING COMPANY.

GARY LEWIS DIRECTOR CAFEPOINT LLP.
(SEO & PPC Management) - Posted 4 years ago
Kevin is a very creative designer, who comes up with ideas and solutions quickly. He understands the need to work within budgets and deadlines, which is very important, and hits exactly the right balance between being creative and providing practical solutions. He is also flexible enough to adapt his designs according to clients' taste and expectations. His priority is always to aim for the end result of having a happy client, which - as an agency - is of paramount importance. I would have no hesitation in recommending Multi Layer Media. We are very happy with their services and hope to work with them for a long time to come.
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
The team at Multi Layer Media Ltd are great, they have a fantastic response time to any query we have and any work we wish to have carried out. They listen to our needs and often exceed our expectations. I highly recommend them for design, implementation, monitoring and advice. Thanks Multi Layer Media, you made our move to ecommerce very easy!
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
We have been working with multi layer media for the past year now and it's been a pleasure for our team and myself. They have a great understanding of social media and seo and what I like and probably you who is reading this, is that MLM squeeze every bit of performance out of each £1 you spend...

if you are looking for a low CPC I can guarantee kevin and his team will get it lower than you thought possible, which means more clicks per £1 and more potential customers seeing your brand.

MLM are always there to help even out of hours.. it wasn't uncommon for me and kevin to speak on the phone at 8pm 9pm sometimes even later. They also go above and beyond and thats why they are a perfect fit for your business

I would highly recommend MLM to start ups and to SME that want to increase online and social awareness
(SEO) - Posted 4 years ago
Multi Layer Media, is very efficient and professional service. We have been using the service last 4 years and we can't fault it at all.
Kevin himself always given us advised that best possible way he can help us.
The Team at Multi Layer Media have been from the outset supportive, creative, and very productive. From the start of the business over two years ago with the development, design and launch of our website they have never failed to astonish us with their quick understanding of our requirements and exceeding our expectations. Now with the business underway they continue to provide support with updates, changes, additions and the regular monetering of Google and SEO. Always quick to respond and being able to guild us through areas we had little knowledge of has made Multi Layer Media an invaluable member of our business team. I have before and continue to recommend them strongly to anyone looking to branch out onto the Internet for the first time or anyone looking to develop an existing venture.
Guy Gibbon - Director - Sisal & Seagrass Ltd
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
Multi Layer Media did wonders with our website design which I am totally happy with. They made things very easy for us with their professionalism and expertise in the market place. They took time to listen and understand what we needed and came up trumps with an awesome design and pretty brilliant website. Thank you .... Alison Morgan, Global Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
I couldn't of been happier with the professional service I received when creating my website with multi layer media! I am so pleased with the outcome of my website and continue to get compliments and has helped me really build my business! I would recommended multi layer media time and time again for there professional and creative work!
(Website Development) - Posted 4 years ago
Fantastic service, Extremely professional knew exactly what was required and dealt with quickly and efficiently at a reasonable cost Strongly Recommend
Multi Layer Media Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews