Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Multi Layer Media Ltd

How would you rate Multi Layer Media Ltd ?

Stephen Hammond
Verified Reviewer
"Kevin and his team took our brief and researched thoroughly our competitors to ensure our website was user friendly but also reflected Wickfords values. The ongoing relationship we have with MLM means that our website success is of the utmost importance to them and their customers continued input is vital in reaching our customers."
John James Clearance
Unverified Reviewer
"We would just like to say thanks to Kevin and the team for helping us sort out our PPC, we were struggling to find a local company who under stood our requirements. Having had a meeting with Kevin at his offices we felt Multi Layer Media were right for us and they delivered with a significant increase in enquiry’s. We were recommended to Multi Layer Media from another local company and would have no problem with recommending them ourselves"
AM Skip Hire
Verified Buyer
"Listen to customers needs. more targeted leads, more conversions, improved bottom line."
"Multi Layer developed me a great check in system app which has helped me track customers and gather data"
Luux Retreats
Verified Buyer
"Multi Layer Media Ltd have been absolutely fantastic from the get-go! They have built an amazing website for me and my business, which looks great. They have managed to work towards the brief, advising when needed and their knowledge and expertise in the field is second to none. In addition, they have achieved some brilliant AdWords results and I can't thank them enough. I would highly recommend!"
"Multi Layer Media have exceeded our expectations with the AdWords and Facebook campaigns they have setup for our business. As a new business it's been great to have their expert knowledge to make sure our money is spent in areas that increase our revenue. We are looking forward to growing our business further with MLM this year."
Salix Mechanical
Verified Buyer
"We had tried Adwords previously and after wasting a large amount of money we concluded that it was not appropriate to our business. MLM demonstrated how it had been set up incorrectly and with relativity minor adjustments we have seen a dramatic improvement in our Adwords campaign."
Oliver Pemberton
Verified Buyer
"The bespoke website that was designed and built has exceeded our expectations. The final product looks very professional and is very easy to use as a buisness owner and for customers. The service provided was excellent and any changes needed throughout the process were sorted promptly. Would 100% recommend!"
James Palmer
Verified Buyer
"Multi Layer Media operate with a very high level of professionalism and competence. They understood our needs and were able to provide the right solution at a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend them!"
(Website Development) - Posted 9 months ago
Karen Slater
Verified Buyer
"Multi Layer Media have been a key driving force behind our successful business. The team are innovative and creative with an in depth knowledge of how businesses work and the specific genre of marketing and advertising required by your business to make it successful. They understand their customers and their customers' needs; and create marketing plans to suit those needs. The team at MLM work closely with us and guide us in the right direction, they have opened our eyes to the endless opportunities available in ie social media to promote our business. They are completely in tune with the changing times in the world of technology making us feel at an advantage in the hi-tech world of today!!"
Centre Point Roofing
Verified Buyer
"Excellent knowledge, professional service and listens to exactly what you want. Over the moon with my website and would highly recommend multi layer media."
Craig Buckley
Verified Buyer
"Great quality of service and very easy to deal with"
Daniel Ferguson
Verified Buyer
"Since working with Multi Layer Media our business has totally transformed. They recommended where our online budget should be spent, and their recommendations have brought amazing results. Over 300 customer leads in the first 12 months, and the numbers continue to grow. If you need SEO and Google Adwords assistance - give them a call."
London Braces Clinic
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant! MultiLayerMedia have lived up to all their promises. They are both knowledgeable and proactive and have achieved all the results I was looking for in SEO/marketing my brand. I've been stung before with false promises by other companies but I highly recommend Kevin and his team."
Cesar Beltran
Verified Buyer
"The MLM team has achieved great results using both SEO and Social media for our projects in the time we have worked together. They have taken time to explain processes to us and made time for out of office hours call when necessary. I really appreciate the extra level of effort the whole team puts in to our projects. I'd recommend their services in an instant"
Jonathan Hancock
Verified Buyer
"Have just moved to Multi Layer Media from a previous company and the change over was seamless. Can't recommend highly enough! Jon Proactive Support Services"
Andrew Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Multi Layer have proved that there are online marketing companies that you CAN trust. We've been messed around so much in the past by companies promising the world, only to take our money and give us no return. Kevin and his team have been great from the moment we first spoke, and we now have campaigns that bring us new customers on a regular basis."
Luce Celia Stroud
Verified Buyer
"The service from start to finish was amazing. I not only received an amazing website & logo but advice on social media (instagram, facebook, twitter) was an all round great help to me. Couldn't have started the business without these guys. Highly recommend to anyone looking to boost their drive or start-ups. Always quick to respond & genuinely felt like care & time was taken & put into everything they did for me!"
Rob Wotton
Verified Buyer
"A very reliable and experienced team who was always on hand to provide assistance."
(Website Development) - Posted 10 months ago
Trace Taxi Tours
Verified Buyer
"We found everybody at Multi Layer Media very helpful and efficient. They were able to tune into what we needed and how to deliver it. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for all your assistance guys."
Multi Layer Media Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews