Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Multi Layer Media Ltd

Tell us how Multi Layer Media Ltd made you happy

Telephone
"Multi Layer Media did an excellenct job creating our website. We recieved a very high level of service. They provided free flowing communication and always listened to our amendments for the website. The look and feel of the website is extremely professional and provides our customers with easy navigation around the website. They created a website at a very competitive price and they provide professional advice for certain aspects of your website that you may be unsure on. Would highly recommend them to any business looking to update their website or create a new website. A special thanks to Kevin and Aaron who worked extremely hard on our website over a long period of time to make it meet our expectations. Dunmow Emporium"
"I worked with Multi Layer Media to help me create my company website. As a start up business I needed a lot of support and education as to what the best options were for me. They were responsive, supportive and helpful along every step of the process. I will continue to work with Multi Layer as my business grows to maximize their service offering for marketing and digital support."
"In this day and age one thing you really need to do is advertise for your business. For several months I tried advertising myself until I met Kevin. Kevin conducted a free audit and then advised me on what the best action to take would be. I would 100% recommend Kevin and his team to anyone whom is looking for a Google AdWords Partner. I can say in just six weeks we have seen a drastic improvement in quality enquires which has lead to sales."
"Have designed a fantastic new website for our company which is leading to great leads.Recommended highly."
"Kevin and his team took our brief and researched thoroughly our competitors to ensure our website was user friendly but also reflected Wickfords values. The ongoing relationship we have with MLM means that our website success is of the utmost importance to them and their customers continued input is vital in reaching our customers."
"We would just like to say thanks to Kevin and the team for helping us sort out our PPC, we were struggling to find a local company who under stood our requirements. Having had a meeting with Kevin at his offices we felt Multi Layer Media were right for us and they delivered with a significant increase in enquiry’s. We were recommended to Multi Layer Media from another local company and would have no problem with recommending them ourselves"
"Listen to customers needs. more targeted leads, more conversions, improved bottom line."
"Multi Layer developed me a great check in system app which has helped me track customers and gather data"
"Multi Layer Media Ltd have been absolutely fantastic from the get-go! They have built an amazing website for me and my business, which looks great. They have managed to work towards the brief, advising when needed and their knowledge and expertise in the field is second to none. In addition, they have achieved some brilliant AdWords results and I can't thank them enough. I would highly recommend!"
"Multi Layer Media have exceeded our expectations with the AdWords and Facebook campaigns they have setup for our business. As a new business it's been great to have their expert knowledge to make sure our money is spent in areas that increase our revenue. We are looking forward to growing our business further with MLM this year."
"We had tried Adwords previously and after wasting a large amount of money we concluded that it was not appropriate to our business. MLM demonstrated how it had been set up incorrectly and with relativity minor adjustments we have seen a dramatic improvement in our Adwords campaign."
"The bespoke website that was designed and built has exceeded our expectations. The final product looks very professional and is very easy to use as a buisness owner and for customers. The service provided was excellent and any changes needed throughout the process were sorted promptly. Would 100% recommend!"
"Multi Layer Media operate with a very high level of professionalism and competence. They understood our needs and were able to provide the right solution at a very reasonable price. We would highly recommend them!"
(Website Development) - Posted 1 year ago
"Multi Layer Media have been a key driving force behind our successful business. The team are innovative and creative with an in depth knowledge of how businesses work and the specific genre of marketing and advertising required by your business to make it successful. They understand their customers and their customers' needs; and create marketing plans to suit those needs. The team at MLM work closely with us and guide us in the right direction, they have opened our eyes to the endless opportunities available in ie social media to promote our business. They are completely in tune with the changing times in the world of technology making us feel at an advantage in the hi-tech world of today!!"
"Excellent knowledge, professional service and listens to exactly what you want. Over the moon with my website and would highly recommend multi layer media."
"Great quality of service and very easy to deal with"
"Since working with Multi Layer Media our business has totally transformed. They recommended where our online budget should be spent, and their recommendations have brought amazing results. Over 300 customer leads in the first 12 months, and the numbers continue to grow. If you need SEO and Google Adwords assistance - give them a call."
"Brilliant! MultiLayerMedia have lived up to all their promises. They are both knowledgeable and proactive and have achieved all the results I was looking for in SEO/marketing my brand. I've been stung before with false promises by other companies but I highly recommend Kevin and his team."
"The MLM team has achieved great results using both SEO and Social media for our projects in the time we have worked together. They have taken time to explain processes to us and made time for out of office hours call when necessary. I really appreciate the extra level of effort the whole team puts in to our projects. I'd recommend their services in an instant"
"Have just moved to Multi Layer Media from a previous company and the change over was seamless. Can't recommend highly enough! Jon Proactive Support Services"
Multi Layer Media Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews