Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Multi Layer Media Ltd

How would you rate Multi Layer Media Ltd?

James Palmer
Verified Buyer

Multi Layer Media operate with a very high level of professionalism and competence. They understood our needs and were able to provide the right solution at a very reasonable price.
We would highly recommend them!
(Website Development) - Posted 2 months ago
Karen Slater
Verified Buyer

Multi Layer Media have been a key driving force behind our successful business. The team are innovative and creative with an in depth knowledge of how businesses work and the specific genre of marketing and advertising required by your business to make it successful. They understand their customers and their customers' needs; and create marketing plans to suit those needs. The team at MLM work closely with us and guide us in the right direction, they have opened our eyes to the endless opportunities available in ie social media to promote our business. They are completely in tune with the changing times in the world of technology making us feel at an advantage in the hi-tech world of today!!
Centre Point Roofing
Verified Buyer

Excellent knowledge, professional service and listens to exactly what you want. Over the moon with my website and would highly recommend multi layer media.
Craig Buckley
Verified Buyer

Great quality of service and very easy to deal with
Daniel Ferguson
Verified Buyer

Since working with Multi Layer Media our business has totally transformed. They recommended where our online budget should be spent, and their recommendations have brought amazing results. Over 300 customer leads in the first 12 months, and the numbers continue to grow. If you need SEO and Google Adwords assistance - give them a call.
London Braces Clinic
Verified Buyer

Brilliant! MultiLayerMedia have lived up to all their promises. They are both knowledgeable and proactive and have achieved all the results I was looking for in SEO/marketing my brand. I've been stung before with false promises by other companies but I highly recommend Kevin and his team.
Cesar Beltran
Verified Buyer

The MLM team has achieved great results using both SEO and Social media for our projects in the time we have worked together. They have taken time to explain processes to us and made time for out of office hours call when necessary. I really appreciate the extra level of effort the whole team puts in to our projects. I'd recommend their services in an instant
Jonathan Hancock
Verified Buyer

Have just moved to Multi Layer Media from a previous company and the change over was seamless. Can't recommend highly enough!
Jon
Proactive Support Services
Andrew Hudson
Verified Buyer

Multi Layer have proved that there are online marketing companies that you CAN trust. We've been messed around so much in the past by companies promising the world, only to take our money and give us no return. Kevin and his team have been great from the moment we first spoke, and we now have campaigns that bring us new customers on a regular basis.
Luce Celia Stroud
Verified Buyer

The service from start to finish was amazing. I not only received an amazing website & logo but advice on social media (instagram, facebook, twitter) was an all round great help to me. Couldn't have started the business without these guys. Highly recommend to anyone looking to boost their drive or start-ups. Always quick to respond & genuinely felt like care & time was taken & put into everything they did for me!
Rob Wotton
Verified Buyer

A very reliable and experienced team who was always on hand to provide assistance.
(Website Development) - Posted 3 months ago
Trace Taxi Tours
Verified Buyer

We found everybody at Multi Layer Media very helpful and efficient. They were able to tune into what we needed and how to deliver it. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for all your assistance guys.
Fin N Fur
Verified Buyer

Amazing service every time! I have been using MLM for Adwords, google shopping, Facebook Marketing & Facebook remarking strategies. The service, quick response & clarity of the information they provide is second to none. I receive informative useful advice & an abundance of fantastic ideas & flair from the team.
Jon Robson
Verified Buyer

We hired them to write an article for our blog in June. They researched other articles on the topic and wrote a piece that is more detailed than anything else on the subject. They also created custom images, uploaded the article to our blog, and formatted everything to our liking. Everything was done in a timely manner and they were very responsive in communication. We plan on hiring them again.
Treescape
Verified Buyer

Kev and his team did a great job with our website and took the time to talk through AdWords with me in a way that helped me to understand how best it could work for Treescape. Since working with Multi Layer Media we are getting leads through everyday and this has helped us grow our company quickly. Thanks again and we recommend them to any who needs to grow their business.
Jon Cox
Verified Buyer

A very forward thinking and inventive company that delivers impressive results. They are genuinely a pleasure to work with, have great 2 way communication, demonstrate a real want to understand the customers’ needs and solve problems.

I hit them with a really off the wall business need that a lot of companies could not resolve and they have honestly not only met the brief but adapted it, grown it and refined it so the finished product is MUCH better than I could have ever imagined.
I wholeheartedly recommend them (if you hadn’t guessed!)
Brad Gerlach
Verified Buyer

My experience working with Multi Layer Media is nothing short of awesome. I have had a couple content pieces developed for clients of mine and the attention to detail and quality of the final product is next to perfect.
David Cheung
Verified Buyer

Multi Layer Media always make 100% customer satisfaction, and I am glad to work with them.
Robert Gould - Barker Associates
Unverified Reviewer

Kevin Hilton and his team did an excellent job of improving our website and are offering us useful ongoing advice on advertising and search engine optimisation.
Mark Kao
Unverified Reviewer

It has been a pleasure working with Kevin and his team at multi layer media. We have been working together for a couple of years now. They have redesigned our website and got us up the google chain, this means we are getting more phone leads. They have an excellent understanding of social media.

I highly recommend Multi Layer Media to anyone looking for a friendly, professional web design company.

Multi Layer Media Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 40 reviews