Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Multi Layer Media Ltd
Telephone
Read Multi Layer Media Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Multi Layer Media Ltd made you happy
The MLM team has achieved great results using both SEO and Social media for our projects in the time we have worked together. They have taken time to explain processes to us and made time for out of office hours call when necessary. I really appreciate the extra level of effort the whole team puts in to our projects. I'd recommend their services in an instant
Have just moved to Multi Layer Media from a previous company and the change over was seamless. Can't recommend highly enough! Jon Proactive Support Services
Multi Layer have proved that there are online marketing companies that you CAN trust. We've been messed around so much in the past by companies promising the world, only to take our money and give us no return. Kevin and his team have been great from the moment we first spoke, and we now have campaigns that bring us new customers on a regular basis.
The service from start to finish was amazing. I not only received an amazing website & logo but advice on social media (instagram, facebook, twitter) was an all round great help to me. Couldn't have started the business without these guys. Highly recommend to anyone looking to boost their drive or start-ups. Always quick to respond & genuinely felt like care & time was taken & put into everything they did for me!
A very reliable and experienced team who was always on hand to provide assistance.
(Website Development) - Posted 2 years ago
We found everybody at Multi Layer Media very helpful and efficient. They were able to tune into what we needed and how to deliver it. I would highly recommend this company to anyone. Thanks for all your assistance guys.
Amazing service every time! I have been using MLM for Adwords, google shopping, Facebook Marketing & Facebook remarking strategies. The service, quick response & clarity of the information they provide is second to none. I receive informative useful advice & an abundance of fantastic ideas & flair from the team.
We hired them to write an article for our blog in June. They researched other articles on the topic and wrote a piece that is more detailed than anything else on the subject. They also created custom images, uploaded the article to our blog, and formatted everything to our liking. Everything was done in a timely manner and they were very responsive in communication. We plan on hiring them again.
Kev and his team did a great job with our website and took the time to talk through AdWords with me in a way that helped me to understand how best it could work for Treescape. Since working with Multi Layer Media we are getting leads through everyday and this has helped us grow our company quickly. Thanks again and we recommend them to any who needs to grow their business.
A very forward thinking and inventive company that delivers impressive results. They are genuinely a pleasure to work with, have great 2 way communication, demonstrate a real want to understand the customers’ needs and solve problems. I hit them with a really off the wall business need that a lot of companies could not resolve and they have honestly not only met the brief but adapted it, grown it and refined it so the finished product is MUCH better than I could have ever imagined. I wholeheartedly recommend them (if you hadn’t guessed!)
My experience working with Multi Layer Media is nothing short of awesome. I have had a couple content pieces developed for clients of mine and the attention to detail and quality of the final product is next to perfect.
Multi Layer Media always make 100% customer satisfaction, and I am glad to work with them.
Kevin Hilton and his team did an excellent job of improving our website and are offering us useful ongoing advice on advertising and search engine optimisation.
It has been a pleasure working with Kevin and his team at multi layer media. We have been working together for a couple of years now. They have redesigned our website and got us up the google chain, this means we are getting more phone leads. They have an excellent understanding of social media. I highly recommend Multi Layer Media to anyone looking for a friendly, professional web design company.
I believe in business that communication grows and maintains relationships between people, multi layer media not only communicate seamlessly they think logically and adapt to your businesses needs and offer unbiased advise to help you move quickly to an exceptional online presence. I personally dealt with Kevin Hilton and found his dedication and attention to detail above and beyond what I have experienced before. I look forward to working with multi layer media for all further development of my platform and would highly recommend especially for large scale projects as the team handled for me what others could not. www.vidinta.com
The multi layer media team made my experience of building my business website a pleasure. They were forthcoming with creative ideas and solved all my problems I had with my previous website host. They helped create lots of traffic to my website and we have a vast amount of compliments regarding our site and the content. I would highly recommend multi layer media, the team are a credit to their industry. Thanks for all your help in the past and the future.
(Website Development) - Posted 2 years ago
We couldn't be happier with the service received by Multi Layer Media. Our new website was developed ahead of schedule which makes a change from the company we worked with previously where we faced countless delays. Since the website launched the team at MLM have created and managed our AdWords campaign which we are already seeing great results from. We'd recommend Multi Layer Media to any business looking to increase online sales, what we appreciate the most is their honesty and no pressure to try and sell us services that would not benefit us at this stage of our business.
We have been working with Multi Layer Media for four years now and they continue to increase our return on investment year by year. We worked with another company before Multi Layer Media and our AdWords was converting at 5% but since working with MLM it now regularly converts at 40% for some of our services. As well as PPC the content they have created for our SEO campaigns has seen us get some great local coverage and first page organic Google rankings. We would reccommend Multi Layer Media to any company looking to generate more business through their website. MLM's patience, customer service and expert knowledge cannot be faulted. Thanks again to Kevin, Aaron and the rest of their team!
(SEO & PPC Management) - Posted 2 years ago
Kevin and the team have done an exceptional job on all our marketing fronts. Our web and phone leads have increased dramatically since Multi Layer redesigned our website and got us up the google chain. The guys have also done a great job with our social media outlets and company brochure meaning we are getting excellent exposure to our targeted audience. We would highly recommend Multi Layer Media to any company looking to increase their marketability.
(SEO & PPC Management) - Posted 2 years ago
Excellent company and fantastic customer service. Being a startup we were very conscious of cost, time and quality of work which would match our core brand values. Kevin and his team have ticked every box and I have already used them on several other projects within the website. I would fully recommend them to anyone. www.my-property-manager-london.co.uk
Multi Layer Media Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews