MotivatePT Reviews

of reviewers recommend MotivatePT
Read MotivatePT Reviews

info@motivatept.co.uk

Floor 2, 123 Buckingham Palace Road

So straightforward and easy to set up! The trainer I had a consultation with was friendly and helpful and I can’t wait to get started!
MotivatePT have been great during these strange Covid times. Everybody involved has been very flexible and adaptable. I was really sorry to have to say goodbye to my PT as she went off to pursue a different career, but, in Hayley, I have been matched once again with an excellent PT. The transition to online sessions has gone well - it's taken me a while to get used to, but Hayley and the Team's patience and hard work has paid off.
Really enjoyed my taster session. Uliana completely understood what I wanted to get out of my PT sessions and although I know she (had to) take it easy as it was the first session, I felt like I got a lot out of it and I really look forward to building up my strength again throughout pregnancy.
Excellent consultation
Really nice intro session. Hayley is very friendly and understood my body and needs very quickly.
Very friendly initial contact following completing online form, then a short session with the PT who was clearly very knowledgeable and willing to be flexible.
Harold is a great trainer - really nice guy and works you hard. Had a great time with him!
Casey is lovely and I enjoy the exercises she programmes for me. She's a very good trainer.
Thanks so much for all your help Kiera!
Loved Aline's empathy and ability to connect with me and understand my goals and where I'm coming from.
Warren is a great trainer and we are so happy with him. He is always punctual, enthusiastic, professional and keeps our kids engaged on their workout.
Tamsa is fantastic! Committed, empathetic, encouraging and adaptable. Since September 2019 I have made life-changing progress on my personal fitness. Genuinely this to down to Tamsa.
With a view to giving honest feedback - Consultation was totally fine no issues. Just something to bear in mind a lot of your competitors provide a short 15-30min actual complimentary training session. This is good to attract people. As well as good to give the trainer a sense of your level without wasting a paid session on it. Something for you to consider.

Cheers!
Had a good session with Anna and looking forward to working with her to keep active and achieve my fintness goals
Awesome, enjoyable, and I was really pushed! Have just signed on for 10 sessions. Thansk
Had my first consultation with Anna. She’s a wonderful, motivating person and has a wealth of information on fitness and nutrition. I’m really looking forward to getting started!
All down to Craig so far!
Great service and very accommodating.
Perfect. Prompt, friendly, professional.
Fantastic!