MotivatePT Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MotivatePT

info@motivatept.co.uk

Floor 2, 123 Buckingham Palace Road

"Great website. Quickly found PT, and started training straight away."
"The trainer was very friendly"
"Very professional"
"Ruth has made the sessions tough but fun and feel that we make progress really quickly - i look forward to my workouts - thanks Ruth"
"I had a package of 20 sessions and extended to a package of 30 half way through. It is such great value for money, the trainers are perfect and the whole experience I had with Motivate PT, I can't fault. The office staff show their hard work and dedication when matching their clients with the perfect trainer and are always very helpful, and on hand, when you need them, showing they really care about your journey. Would definitely recommend to anyone who asks me!"
"Worth every penny"
"Excellent service, Lawrence has been great these past few sessions and look forward to continue to work with him to achieve my fitness goals!"
"Beth was really great ! I've been training for a month now and already seeing changes in my body."
"I have loved training with MotivatePT! With my personal trainer, Fabio, I have gotten into boxing and every session has been so dynamic and pushed me further each time. Fabio has really positive energy, even if it's freezing at 6am, his dedication to my fitness journey is really transparent. I am already noticing my body change, I have more energy and am motivated to train by myself in-between sessions too. This has definitely been worth it and I can't wait to continue with my MotivatePT journey!!"
"Really enjoyed my first block of sessions with Motivate! My PT has been amazing from start to finish and will certainly be continuing my training with them."
"It went well"