MotivatePT Reviews

Based on 54 reviews
Read MotivatePT Reviews

info@motivatept.co.uk

Floor 2, 123 Buckingham Palace Road

Zindzi is absolutely amazing. So lovely and chatty and knowledgeable and she makes me feel very supported and comfortable. PT does not come easily to me and there are a number of emotional factors at play too, but her open and non-judgmental approach makes me feel really good. Thank you so much! ❤️
Thank you so much Suzanne for your lovely words. We are so happy that we are helping break down some of the barriers that were there and that Zindzi is creating a safe and lovely environment for your fitness journey!
Very Helpful :)
Full and competent assessment
Very impressed with the consultation - the trainer match was spot on as well. Looking forward to getting started...
So straightforward and easy to set up! The trainer I had a consultation with was friendly and helpful and I can’t wait to get started!
MotivatePT have been great during these strange Covid times. Everybody involved has been very flexible and adaptable. I was really sorry to have to say goodbye to my PT as she went off to pursue a different career, but, in Hayley, I have been matched once again with an excellent PT. The transition to online sessions has gone well - it's taken me a while to get used to, but Hayley and the Team's patience and hard work has paid off.
Really enjoyed my taster session. Uliana completely understood what I wanted to get out of my PT sessions and although I know she (had to) take it easy as it was the first session, I felt like I got a lot out of it and I really look forward to building up my strength again throughout pregnancy.
Excellent consultation
Really nice intro session. Hayley is very friendly and understood my body and needs very quickly.
Very friendly initial contact following completing online form, then a short session with the PT who was clearly very knowledgeable and willing to be flexible.
Harold is a great trainer - really nice guy and works you hard. Had a great time with him!
Casey is lovely and I enjoy the exercises she programmes for me. She's a very good trainer.
Thanks so much for all your help Kiera!
Loved Aline's empathy and ability to connect with me and understand my goals and where I'm coming from.
Warren is a great trainer and we are so happy with him. He is always punctual, enthusiastic, professional and keeps our kids engaged on their workout.
Tamsa is fantastic! Committed, empathetic, encouraging and adaptable. Since September 2019 I have made life-changing progress on my personal fitness. Genuinely this to down to Tamsa.
With a view to giving honest feedback - Consultation was totally fine no issues. Just something to bear in mind a lot of your competitors provide a short 15-30min actual complimentary training session. This is good to attract people. As well as good to give the trainer a sense of your level without wasting a paid session on it. Something for you to consider. Cheers!
Had a good session with Anna and looking forward to working with her to keep active and achieve my fintness goals
Awesome, enjoyable, and I was really pushed! Have just signed on for 10 sessions. Thansk
Had my first consultation with Anna. She’s a wonderful, motivating person and has a wealth of information on fitness and nutrition. I’m really looking forward to getting started!
MotivatePT is rated 4.9 based on 54 reviews