Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Base made you happy
Kevin is a fantastic mortgage advisor and a lovely guy to deal with. He has got a wealth of experience in all areas of property buying and is never afraid to straight talk, which is always delivered in a genuinely supportive manner. He given me some great advise and performed a few miracles for me too. First class service.
Kevin helped us sort everything for our mortgage twice. Saved me all the hassle of working out which offers are best taking into account any upfront fees for the mortgage products. Also offered useful advice about when to overpay or not, to help me make the most of my money long term. Will use again in future when I need to remortgage
Fantastic, personal and quick service. Always on hand to help and provide great service.
Kevin is impressive, courteous, proactive and looking always to find the best deal for you matching your needs. I have worked with him for nearly 4 years now. well done!
Kevin is very informative, friendly and professional. I would absolutely recommend him to others.
Kevin was incredibly helpful in sorting out our remortgage. Not only was he always responsive, efficient and professional, but he saved us lots of money in switching from our previous mortgage. Everything was explained up front, he was trustworthy and he really easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend his service.
My end to end experience with Kevin of Mortgage Base was excellent. From the outset to completion Kevin offered a professional service explaining my options and giving relevant guidance. This I found to be key in getting a good deal done promptly given I am a contractor and I was purchasing a new build property.
I used Kevin to arrange a mortgage for my first house after being recommended him from a family member. The service I received was second to none with Kevin going out of his way to arrange phone calls to fit in with my work hours. The whole process from start to finish went very smoothly and I was kept up to date with what was happening. I have recommended Kevin to other family members and friends and will be using him again in the future. Thanks for all of your help Kevin!
Sorted everything with no problem. Kevin went through everything in detail and made sure I understood every possible option.
Kevin was very professional and hardworking. I felt everything was explained in words I could easily understand without the use of jargon. Being kept up to date via phone calls , text messages and emails worked well around my busy day to day life. I feel mortgage base have done a great job with a difficult mortgage application and I am very thankful to them .
Kevin was very efficient and knowledgable. He was very honest and genuinely had his customers best interests at heart. Will definitely recommend mortgage base to anyone wanting to get a new or replacement mortgage.
Kevin is a great chap that makes getting a mortgage a lot easier than anyone could fully anticipate. We sent Kevin everything he asked for and he did everything for us in a good timely manner. He communicated well and phoned us back 2 years later to follow up on the mortgage to get us a new and even better deal. I could not recommend Kevin enough and hope that he does well. 5*********
I could not fault Kevin. Friendly, efficient, and very good at his job. Would recommend.
I recommend Mortgage Base's service. Kevin's help in arranging the mortgage was invaluable and saved us a lot of money!
Kevin is excellent, approachable ,prompt to reply to queries and has found us the best mortgage choices on market. We have known him for two years now and he has done the initial mortgage for us, then the remortgage, both of which are good deals. Thanks to Kevin and I am sure we will continue to work with him in future whenever needed.
My wife and I hadn't a clue where to start once when buying our first home, Kevin took all the stress away with not only finding the best mortgage deal out there but also assisting to push things along with the solicitors. Excellent communication throughout the process, would highly recommend Mortgage Base to anyone looking for personal, stress free service.
Friendly knowledgeable advice
Brilliant service, simple, easy and stress free as everything is taken care of for you! Didnt realise how easy it could be. Big thanks to Kevin for all his assistance.
Very professional service from start to finish, Kevin was friendly, helpful and nothing was too much trouble. Explained everything to me and made the whole process so easy, would highly recommend and will certainly use in the future.
Excellent service Kevin really helped me when i didnt know what way to turn he went above and beyond to help sort out a mortgage for me
Mortgage Base is rated 5.00 based on 124 reviews