Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

If you are looking for a excellent morgage adviser, look no further than Kevin at morgage base, So helpful making it a stress free, first time experience. Highly recommend. Many thanks matt
My names Colin and I’ve been on a long journey to buy a property, I’m on a low wage and have two children so even getting a mortgage was tricky. The first property I went for fell through over a technicality at the last minute which was a real blow, thankfully the property I have now went through very smoothly, this is all thanks to Kevin Pierce at mortgage base- Kevin’s hard work and dedication is truly amazing, even to the point of him ringing me during lockdown to check in and make sure I was doing ok. I genuinely believe that without Kevin I wouldn’t be where I am now, happy in my new home with my children. There’s no such word as can’t with Kevin and he kept me feeling positive even when I felt I’d never get a home of my own.
Absolutely brilliant! Prior to Kevin I had two mortgage brokers, neither of whom managed to get me a mortgage. Then I met Kevin and he just got the job done. He made it simple and easy. Thanks to Kevin I have been able to buy my first home, something which will change my life. Thank you Kevin!! I couldn’t recommend him enough
Great guy to deal with, got us the best deal out there. Simple and easy process thanks to Kev!
Excellent service. In the end we didn't end up using Kevin because we stayed with our own bank for a mortgage and ended up getting a rate that was only avaliable to customers already. But Kevin double checked everything over for us to make sure it was as good a deal as what they said for free. Recommended 100%
Kevin has been extremely helpful to us. Quick, clear communication and you can just tell he wants to make sure you get the best deal possible for you!
As a first time buyer I was unsure and a bit bewildered by the whole process of buying a house and getting a mortgage, however Kevin explained everything clearly and help me get into a position to buy in such a stress-free and confidence manner. I will and have already recommend Kevin to friends and family.
Kevin was amazing so efficient nothing too much trouble. He provided a one stop service and took all the hassle away. His recomended conveyancer was also fantastic and they communicated directly ensuring everything went through smoothly
Kevin was a recommendation from another first time buyer and I've since recommended him to friends and colleagues who are looking to remortgage as the quality of his work speaks for itself. Kevin secured a good deal on our mortgage and provided sound advice to solving blockers that arose. Thank you for taking away some of the stress!
Great service in helping me find the best mortgage deal available for me
Very helpful. Got the best deal going. Helped me all the way through my mortgage.
Would highly recommend
From the very first phone call i couldn’t fault nothing and was so helpful with stuff i never new about.I would highly recommend Kevin to anyone and gladly use again.
Very helpful, efficient and can sort best deals
An absolute pleasure to deal with. Kevin guided us through the full experience with expert advice. I would 100% recommend Kevin who will not only get the right deal for you but will keep you fully informed throughout.
Kevin makes arranging your mortgage easy, takes the hassle out of the process. I recommend Mortgage Base to anyone looking for a better deal
Kevin was really helpful and renewed our mortgage deal in 10 minutes and managed to save us money. I would definitely recommend using mortgage base
Kevin was very helpful and efficient in helping us get the right mortgage deal.
I was a first time buyer, wondering how hard it would be to get on the property market. But Kevin from mortgage base made it so easy and such a relaxable experience, it was a breeze. Highly recommend Kevin and i will be using him again and again.
I can’t recommend Kevin from mortgage base highly enough, he goes beyond the call of duty every time and I will never have to look anywhere else again.
Thanks Kevin much appreciated 👍
Kevin helped me with my non-standard mortgage from start to finish. He was open and honest and always on the other end of the phone to answer questions. Highly recommended
Mortgage Base is rated 5.00 based on 78 reviews