Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Base made you happy
Kevin is a superstar! We are so grateful for his help in sorting out our mortgage. We were mortgage prisoners stuck with a terrible provider/rate and we are now with a high street lender on a decent rate. Kevin is approachable, professional, friendly and hugely knowledgeable in this area. He got us a great deal so quickly, hassle free and we are so happy. 5 star service and we will be using him for the foreseeable future. Thanks Kevin.
Excellent service and advice received to really help me make an informed decision on my remortgage!
Kevin was really helpful. I will certainly be using him again in the future pĺp
I thought that the service was quick and easy for a first time buyer like myself. i will be using kevin again in the future
Great service,friendly and honest
Kevin swiftly found me a remortgage and advised me of other things to
Will continue to use him from now on
and won’t go anywhere else
I would recommend mortgage base to anyone without hesitation. When our house move was looking like it would not be happening a colleague recommended kev. After weeks of stress and getting no where he got us 2 mortgages in principle on day 1 of me being in contact ! He has literally taken the stress out of the process, communicates immediately any updates, provides honest reliable advice and is truley a nice genuine guy. We can't thank him enough for the service he has provided to us.
Thanks Becky
Fantastic service, Kevin was always available for any questions and made the full process very simple...
Thanks Yvonne
Kevin was absolutely brilliant at finding and arranging my mortgage under difficult circumstances. He guided me through the whole process and his advise was invaluable. I cant thank him enough and would highly recommend his service. Thanks Kevin!!
Thanks Shaun
Fantastic service always had a quick clear answer for all my queries and ended up with a great deal. Will recommend Kevin to everybody thanks
Thanks Steve
When we were approaching the time to renew our Kevin contacted us well in advance of the relevant date. We discussed with him what we wanted to achieve by renewing whether this was to reduce our monthly payments or to take some of the equity to improve our house. Once he understood what it was we wanted to do he ran through potential lenders that could help us achieve our goal. Once we decided who to go with our Kevin confirmed all the information he needed to be able to proceed with sending through the application. Following this we had not issues with the mortgage application and it went through with no issues. Finally following completing Kevin contacted us to see if everything had sent though ok. Whilst there was not munch communication between us and Kevin following acceptance of the mortgage application he has always been available for us to contact with any questions. All in all Kevin has been really helpful with the whole process and as always we are happy to remain one of his clients.
Thanks Matthew
Kevin was extremely helpful, really thorough and honesty. We really appreciate your help in finding us an affordable mortgage. Kevin kept us informed all the way through.
Thanks Michelle
Great communication, very helpful and would definitely recommend to anyone
Thanks Dave - good luck with the camper van
Kevin is an absolute god send. I cant rate the service provided enough, so easy, so smooth and you know you're in safe hands. Thank you Kevin. And Merry Christmas
Thanks Claire
Came to Keving cos my other half struggled to get a Morgage, a few hours taking to Kevin an kevin doing what he had to do an what he does best at he got us a Morgage, wich at first it wasn’t looking good for us with my other half’s past life , I would 100% recommend Kevin to anyone, I will be using keving again u. The future thanks you for all your hard work and time u spent dealing with us, av a great Christmas an a happy new year from us all
Thanks Paul
As first-time buyers and our mortgage circumstances being quite unique, we approached Kevin who wasn’t fazed and made sure we understood every step of the process, as well as supporting us with all the questions we had.

Kevin made it really easy for us to obtain a mortgage offer in unprecedented times, and was always available to speak on the phone or respond to emails when needed too.

Great service and mortgage adviser, thank you!
Thanks Phil
Kevin was excellent in caring for all my mortgage needs, going above and beyond to get me the best possible deal on the market. He also put me in touch with an excellent firm of solicitors and organised my life policy. I would thoroughly recommend mortgage to anyone and everyone. Thank you once again Kevin you were fantastic.
Thanks Paul
Kev was excellent and got me a great deal on my mortgage. He was helpful, friendly and gave me sound advice. He made what would be a massive task for me, seem so easy! Can’t recommend enough and would pass his details on to anyone! Thanks Kev.
Thanks Steve
It has been a pleasure to have Kevin's advice throughout the process. We received timely, quick and clear communication and felt supported. Many thanks Kevin.
Thanks Sara
Very helpful advice and support given
Thanks Sarah
Kevin was brilliant! He work very hard for us... and when things weren’t great... he carried on convinced he could make it work and get us what we wanted... and he did! Thank you sooooo much kevin ... I highly recommend this Man... nothing is too much trouble!
Thanks Sam