Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Base made you happy
Kevin from Mortgage Base has been dealing with our mortgages for a couple of years. Not only is Kevin very personable, he is super efficient and engaged with our lending needs and consistently gets us the best possible outcomes and products for our situation. It is a completely stress free process. I couldn’t recommend Kevin and Mortgage Base highly enough.
Kevin has been great with sorting out our mortgage more than once! Goes out of his way to help you out and knows his stuff. Will be using him again next time we remortgage.
Thanks Erika
We had a really great experience with Kev @ Mortgage Base! He was extremely knowledgeable & helpful, getting us the best deal & clearly knows his industry well. Service was prompt and efficient with no delays and we highly rate and can recommend him to others.
Absolutely first class service. Kevin is amazing and full of knowledge. I would not go anywhere else now and certainly would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks Evie :)
Another great remortgage with Kevin, he managed to get me a brilliant deal just before interest rates went up - his speed and knowledge of the market saved me a lot of time and £.
Thanks Hannah
A big thank you to Kevin for all his help, made the process easy and answered any questions I had. If you are looking for a mortgage advisor he is your man!
Thanks Sophie
Not a lot to say. Called Kevin we talked over options no pressure. He found us a good deal with our current provider that we were more than happy with. 4 email's and there we were done. Would recommend Mortgage Base to anyone.
Thanks David
Very good advice and service!
Thanks Susi
Kevin was amazing from the outset, friendly, engaging knowledgeable, and super contactable! No waiting around, once you speak about something he's done it, gives sound advice on all things house buying as well as great mortgage advice. Also really looks after his clients, getting us better rates right up until completion. Couldn't recommend him more
Thanks Hamish
Kevin went above and beyond to get me and my partner on the property ladder, he was brilliant throughout. I would highly recommend 🏡
Thanks Kyle
1st class and a top man Kevin ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thanks Craig
Kevin was excellent. Really down to earth and gave me the confidence I needed to buy a house. There was never any waiting around, Kevin is really on the ball and always got back to me quickly, answering all questions I had and putting my mind at ease. The solicitors Kevin put me in touch with, we're also fantastic. Would highly reccomend.
Thanks Frankie
Thnaks Frankie
Kevin was very efficient and diligent with good communication in arranging our mortgage. I would recommend Kevin to manage your mortgage.
Thanks Mark
Kevin supported us all the way through the process ; initial review , understanding our needs and relentlessly working hard to find the best remortgage deal. His communication and ‘can do’ yet realistic attitude has been invaluable. We’ve definitely found a trusted mortgage advisor that we will use again in the future .
Thanks James
Kevin was fantastic, helpful, informative and reassuring through the process of my first mortgage, nothing was too much trouble . Kept in touch and offered advice when needed.
Thanks Ellie
Kevin is a superstar! We are so grateful for his help in sorting out our mortgage. We were mortgage prisoners stuck with a terrible provider/rate and we are now with a high street lender on a decent rate. Kevin is approachable, professional, friendly and hugely knowledgeable in this area. He got us a great deal so quickly, hassle free and we are so happy. 5 star service and we will be using him for the foreseeable future. Thanks Kevin.
Thanks Sophie
Excellent service and advice received to really help me make an informed decision on my remortgage!
Thanks Amit
Kevin was really helpful. I will certainly be using him again in the future pĺp
Thanks Adam
I thought that the service was quick and easy for a first time buyer like myself. i will be using kevin again in the future
Thanks Jake
Great service,friendly and honest Kevin swiftly found me a remortgage and advised me of other things to Will continue to use him from now on and won’t go anywhere else
Thanks Diane