Mortgage Base Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
"Great guy, very helpful highly recommend :)"
"Kevin makes everything from re-mortgaging to changing rates so easy and is always so quick to respond to all correspondence. Could not recommend highly enough."
"My advisor Kevin was an excellent. He guided me through all process keeping me informed at all stages of the process even after his job was done I still could call him and get advice on all aspects of process which matterd for me a lot as FTB I head only partial idea of the process.  "
"Really helpful in making a process I was dreading quick and simple!"
"We first used Kevin at Mortgage Base when we bought our first home and recently returned for a remortgage on the same property at the end of our deal. A smooth process from start to finish, much aided by Kevin's friendly and chatty nature. We were kept well informed throughout and no time of day seemed too much trouble for Kevin to take a call to update or clarify any points that came up. Highly recommended."
"Kevin handled all of our mortgage needs when we moved into our new house at the beginning of the year. He was thorough and wonderful to work with. He went well out of his way to ensure that everything was understood and nothing was too daft a question to ask. He worked out many different quotes and changed them without hassle when our situation changed. He managed to get us a mortgage at a price less than what we were paying for a house newly double the price, and I couldn’t be more thankful to him for his work. I will be keeping in touch with Kevin for further mortgage advice and when we are due renewal, and couldn’t recommend his services enough to anybody. Thanks Kevin!"
"Kevin was fantastic, he really took the mystery and the stress out of the whole mortgage process. He explained all our options to us in a really clear way, got us the best possible deal and took care of everything. He was always available at the other end of the phone if we had any queries; I cannot recommend him highly enough."
"Kevin & Mortgage Base were excellent, giving me fantastic advice free of charge. I now have a much better understand of the options available to me. I'm very grateful to Kevin for taking the time to help me and will certainly be running any residential mortgage ideas past him, in order to find the best rates available, that aren't offered directly to individual consumers. Great guy to deal with. 5 stars"
"Kevin knows his stuff and was super efficient at getting back to us - he’s also a real character which means what could be a dull meeting wasn’t!"
"Kevin got us our first mortgage and did our first mortgage renewal. He pulled off a heroic feat given our slightly bad credit history and even found us a first time mortgage at 95% of house value plus cash back which paid his fee!!! He sorted our life insurance and even has a bit of dieting advice. He doesn’t sugar coat stuff he tells it straight but that means he always delivers what he promises and in our experience often delivers more. The highest compliment I can give I suppose is that I’d recommend him to anyone and have done so a number of times already. In fact one of my friends had just managed to buy his first house with Kevin’s help."
"Kevin made the whole process so easy for me and my husband . He took all the worry and stress away by explaining the process and keeping us informed every step of the way . We can’t recommend him enough"
"Kevin is Very good and effective. He helped us sort out our mortgage very quick!! He makes you feel less stressed!! Would definitely refer him to everyone that needs a mortgage!!"
"Kevin was exceptionally helpful with the advice he gave and in setting expectations. We didn’t get a mortgage in the end as our circumstances changed during the process, however Kevin has continued to stay in touch giving guidance and being interested in how we’re doing. For these reasons and more, I would recommend everyone to seek his services."
"Kevin was very knowledgeable about the mortgage products and offered me information that facilitated me choosing the correct mortgage product for my needs."
"I am a return customer to Kevin at Mortgage Base. Kevin is always helpful, professional and friendly and talks me through every stage of securing my mortgage - nothing is too much trouble and he makes the process extremely easy. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and have done so already to friends and family, who have been delighted with the service they have received also. I am Confident in saying I will continue to use Mortgage Base as they go above and beyond for their customers and I have complete faith in them."
"Kevin was very responsive to understand my mortgage needs and offer good advice and options on available mortgage products. Kevin and his team were easy to deal with and completed my mortgage timely with no disruption. I highly recommend."
"Kevin is the best mortgage advisor I've dealt with. Extremely helpful, great communicator, supportive, gives practical advice. Five stars. Have recommended him to lots of people."
"Honest, professional and unbiased advice on all products available on the market providing a personal and tailored solution. Highly recommend."
"My advisor Kevin was an excellent. He guided me through all process keeping me informed at all stages of the process even after his job was done I still could call him and get advice on all aspects of process which matterd for me a lot as FTB I head only partial idea of the process"
"Great service from Kevin. Knowledgeable and nothing too much trouble."
Mortgage Base is rated 5.00 based on 45 reviews