Mortgage Base Reviews

5 Rating 151 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Base made you happy
This is 3rd time we have asked the Mortgage Base team to arrange the mortgage for our property. On all three occasions Kevin and the team have been incredibly professional, gone above and beyond to help us and always found the best deal that suited our circumstances. Thank you to Kevin and the team, you’ve been brilliant!
Thanks Chris
Kevin made our experience as first-time buyers as smooth as we could have hoped for. He was friendly, knowledgeable, and he got the job done in a manner reflecting (what I assume is) his many years of industry experience. Highly recommended.
Thanks Mathew
Would without a doubt recommend Kevin at Mortgage Base to absolutely everyone. He has been incredibly efficient and proactive and a pleasure to deal with. He made the process so simple with exceptional communication all the way through. Kevin was always at the end of the phone or text to guide. Exceptional customer service and thank you so much for all your help with our mortgage. With our sincere thanks
Thanks David
Kevin is a top bloke and arranged my mortgage without any fuss. He always kept in contact during the process and dealt with any queries I had along the way.
Thanks Paul
Kevin was really helpful from start to finish. He explained things in simple terms and I’d certainly recommend him to friends, family and colleagues.
Thanks Paul
Kevin is amazing. He did my mortgage again after my product was coming to an end. Took time out to explain everything to me and give me professional advice to make the best decision for me.
Thanks Ayron
I couldn't fault anything about my experience with Mortgage Base. Kevin was extremely helpful and was always available to answer any queries. As a first time buyer, he offered professional yet non-biased advice and ensured that I found a mortgage and insurance that was best suited to myself and my lifestyle. The process was quick, efficient and clear. I couldn't recommend Mortgage Base more!
Thanks Kyra
Kevin at Mortgage base very forward and direct. No beating around the bush. Very helpful when it comes to finding you the right deal. Thanks Kevin
Thanks Matthew, Glas to have helped you guys get out of rented.
Hassle free honest help professional and friendly.
Thanks Karen
Kevin was helpful throughout the whole process. He offered impartial advice and was always on the end of the phone if we needed him. It felt like he went above and beyond to help us get our first mortgage and he explained every step of the process clearly. He kept us up to date at all times.
Kevin was brilliant as always!
Thanks Dan.
This is the second time we have gone with Kevin for a mortgage. He was great getting us on the ladder and this time, managed to save us thousands moving from a 5% to 0.99% mortgage with not great credit. This was due to his advice, guidance and ensuring everything was done right in the lead up and during the process. Cannot recommend highly enough and will use again and again.
Thanks Chris
Kevin from Mortgage Base has been dealing with our mortgages for a couple of years. Not only is Kevin very personable, he is super efficient and engaged with our lending needs and consistently gets us the best possible outcomes and products for our situation. It is a completely stress free process. I couldn’t recommend Kevin and Mortgage Base highly enough.
Kevin has been great with sorting out our mortgage more than once! Goes out of his way to help you out and knows his stuff. Will be using him again next time we remortgage.
Thanks Erika
We had a really great experience with Kev @ Mortgage Base! He was extremely knowledgeable & helpful, getting us the best deal & clearly knows his industry well. Service was prompt and efficient with no delays and we highly rate and can recommend him to others.
Thanks Mike
Absolutely first class service. Kevin is amazing and full of knowledge. I would not go anywhere else now and certainly would recommend him to anyone.
Thanks Evie :)
Another great remortgage with Kevin, he managed to get me a brilliant deal just before interest rates went up - his speed and knowledge of the market saved me a lot of time and £.
Thanks Hannah
A big thank you to Kevin for all his help, made the process easy and answered any questions I had. If you are looking for a mortgage advisor he is your man!
Thanks Sophie
Not a lot to say. Called Kevin we talked over options no pressure. He found us a good deal with our current provider that we were more than happy with. 4 email's and there we were done. Would recommend Mortgage Base to anyone.
Thanks David
Very good advice and service!
Thanks Susi