Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Base made you happy
I can’t recommend Kevin from mortgage base highly enough, he goes beyond the call of duty every time and I will never have to look anywhere else again.
Thanks Kevin much appreciated 👍
Kevin helped me with my non-standard mortgage from start to finish. He was open and honest and always on the other end of the phone to answer questions. Highly recommended
Kevin has been excellent, he dealt with our remortgage very quickly and professionally. He kept us updated and always responded to my questions. I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a mortgage broker and I will certainly be using Kevin again!
We were young, first time buyers who had not much clue what to do. Kevin really helped us to feel relaxed and he explained everything in great depth and made sure we understood everything before moving forward with any step. Although it is all over the phone, Kevin was friendly and welcoming from the get go. He’s made this experience a breeze for the both of us and we couldn’t recommend him enough!
Kevin was recommended to us through family and he couldn't have been more wonderful! The most helpful, informative and supportive mortgage advisor we could have ever had. He was always available to help us with any queries and to give advice. Buying a home can be stressful but with Kevin's help this wasn't the case. Thank you so much, we will/have already told everyone how fantastic you are!
Made buying a house absolutely stress free. Sorted everything with ease, always available for any queries we had, super knowledgeable and trustworthy. Kevin is a diamond! Thanks again. Stacie & family.
I have recently been in contact with Kevin at mortgage base about sorting my mortgage out.
He was a pleasure to speak with and explained everything in great detail, really helpful and made the whole process completely stress free at my end, will definitely be using him again in the future
Good service, explained everything and never felt pressured. Will use again.
Kevin helped us to get our ideal home when everyone else had as good as given up trying to get us a mortgage. He took the stress out of buying the property by advising us every step of the way. Really couldn’t fault Kevin in the slightest and we will certainly be back when we need to renew the mortgage!
The advice and guidance that I received in a knowledgeable and unhurried way helped us make the right decision when choosing a lender and mortgage
If you are looking for excellent advice, great service and the best products speak to them. So impressed with Kevin’s support from start to finish. Trust is a big thing when dealing with the biggest financial commitment in your life and mortgage base are the company to trust
Kevin is a great mortgage advisor has help me and my wife to get on the property ladder. Would recommend him to any one who's looking for a mortgage
Kevin took care of everything and we had zero stress. He was always available at a time to suit us even if at weekend or evening.
Top job from Kevin Pierce. He found us a great deal at a low rate and arranged all the details. Very helpful, efficient, and reliable. Will definitely contact again for renewal advice.
I'd wholeheartedly recommend Kevin. His advice around remortgaging and finance generally is always first class. He's prepared to go the extra mile to get you the best deal. And a thoroughly good bloke to boot.
Great guy, very helpful highly recommend :)
Kevin makes everything from re-mortgaging to changing rates so easy and is always so quick to respond to all correspondence. Could not recommend highly enough.
My advisor Kevin was an excellent. He guided me through all process keeping me informed at all stages of the process even after his job was done I still could call him and get advice on all aspects of process which matterd for me a lot as FTB I head only partial idea of the process.

Really helpful in making a process I was dreading quick and simple!
We first used Kevin at Mortgage Base when we bought our first home and recently returned for a remortgage on the same property at the end of our deal. A smooth process from start to finish, much aided by Kevin's friendly and chatty nature. We were kept well informed throughout and no time of day seemed too much trouble for Kevin to take a call to update or clarify any points that came up. Highly recommended.
Mortgage Base is rated 5.00 based on 120 reviews