Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Base made you happy
Kevin was great in helping us with our remortgage. Very clear advice and good outcome!
Thanks Paul
Kevin has made the whole process end to end a smooth and simple one. He’s incredibly knowledgeable, solution-focussed and is incredibly efficient at dealing with queries. I would (and have!) recommended him to family and friends. Thanks for a great service.
Thanks Matthew
Great service when asked to look at my remortgage....
Thanks Craig
Efficient and professional as always. We always trust Kevin to find the best deal for us, and he never lets us down.
Thanks Rob
We have used Mortgage Base for our last two mortgage renewals and wouldn’t use anyone else now. Everything is explained thoroughly and the service is very efficient.
Thanks Rob
We couldn't fault Kevin is his dedication to get us a good mortgage. He got us through every hurdle and reassured us when we thought we wouldn't be able to buy a house. He kept in contact almost every day till the end and we are looking forward to being in our new home now. I'd never use anyone else!
You definitely got tested on your first purchase but we got there in the end!

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a review.
I would recommend Kevin every time. Very professional kind and friendly got me a mortgage very quickly. And gave me a fantastic level of support through the process . One happy customer.
Thank for those kind words Denise.
Thankyou for a painless, easy and friendly service. Kevin worked with us explaining details well and made everything seem so simple and quick. We have recommended to friends and will certainly use Mortgage Base again.
Kevin is professional, organised and very knowledgable. He made my re-mortgage process quick and easy. A great service.
Fantastic advice from Kevin, as always, and he secured us a great remortgage deal - couldn’t be happier.
As always, a professional, efficient and speedy service. Kevin says it how it is and gets the job done. Thanks again
Having struggled to get Life Cover, I couldn't believe how easy the process was once I contacted Kevin Pierce, he explained everything thoroughly and I was covered with no hassle, excellent service.
Kevin helped us to get the mortgage we needed as first time buyers. He got us an excellent rate with a well known provider, and was in frequent contact. The process was very easy and swift. We will definitely be using Kevin again when we move. I have no hesitation recommending him.
Thanks Gary
Kevin is the consummate professional; hardworking, well organised & committed to looking after his clients very well indeed.
Friendly, very helpful, explained everything and aided the fast progression of the purchasing of my first property
100% will be recommending to family and friends 5*
Brilliant! Excellent communication and gets it sorted without any complications. I'll be back in a couple of years!
Kevin was fantastic and walked us through the entire mortgage application process and we got a confirmation within an afternoon. He was really patient with us when we needed to make some changes and helped us throughout the process. He is a demon when it comes to organising the paperwork and a stickler for the little details which made our life all the more easy.

We would highly recommend him for your mortgage application!! He is worth every penny, if not more!!
Kevin was great at helping sort my remortgage. Very professional and helpful and got everything completed very efficiently. Thanks for your help Kevin, I would highliy recommend Mortgage Base.
Really good communication, doing everything for customer. Can contact any time any day. Kevin was brilliant.
Thanks Elvis
Great experience. Guided me through the whole process and taking the time to explain each step. They went above and beyond to help with getting a completion date and wasn’t promoted to.

Would highly recommend and would definitely be returning
Thanks Ayron