Mortgage Base Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
Read Mortgage Base Reviews

Tell us how Mortgage Base made you happy
Fantastic advice from Kevin, as always, and he secured us a great remortgage deal - couldn’t be happier.
As always, a professional, efficient and speedy service. Kevin says it how it is and gets the job done. Thanks again
Having struggled to get Life Cover, I couldn't believe how easy the process was once I contacted Kevin Pierce, he explained everything thoroughly and I was covered with no hassle, excellent service.
Kevin helped us to get the mortgage we needed as first time buyers. He got us an excellent rate with a well known provider, and was in frequent contact. The process was very easy and swift. We will definitely be using Kevin again when we move. I have no hesitation recommending him.
Thanks Gary
Kevin is the consummate professional; hardworking, well organised & committed to looking after his clients very well indeed.
Friendly, very helpful, explained everything and aided the fast progression of the purchasing of my first property
100% will be recommending to family and friends 5*
Brilliant! Excellent communication and gets it sorted without any complications. I'll be back in a couple of years!
Kevin was fantastic and walked us through the entire mortgage application process and we got a confirmation within an afternoon. He was really patient with us when we needed to make some changes and helped us throughout the process. He is a demon when it comes to organising the paperwork and a stickler for the little details which made our life all the more easy.

We would highly recommend him for your mortgage application!! He is worth every penny, if not more!!
Kevin was great at helping sort my remortgage. Very professional and helpful and got everything completed very efficiently. Thanks for your help Kevin, I would highliy recommend Mortgage Base.
Really good communication, doing everything for customer. Can contact any time any day. Kevin was brilliant.
Thanks Elvis
Great experience. Guided me through the whole process and taking the time to explain each step. They went above and beyond to help with getting a completion date and wasn’t promoted to.

Would highly recommend and would definitely be returning
Thanks Ayron
Kevin was amazing worked so hard for us, appreciate everything he did for us... he did the hard work and made our lifes as easy as possible... thank you!
Thanks Katie
Kevin has been sorting our mortgages out for a couple of years and always helps us get a good deal
Thanks Jay
If you are looking for a excellent morgage adviser, look no further than Kevin at morgage base, So helpful making it a stress free, first time experience. Highly recommend. Many thanks matt
Thanks Matt
My names Colin and I’ve been on a long journey to buy a property, I’m on a low wage and have two children so even getting a mortgage was tricky. The first property I went for fell through over a technicality at the last minute which was a real blow, thankfully the property I have now went through very smoothly, this is all thanks to Kevin Pierce at mortgage base- Kevin’s hard work and dedication is truly amazing, even to the point of him ringing me during lockdown to check in and make sure I was doing ok. I genuinely believe that without Kevin I wouldn’t be where I am now, happy in my new home with my children. There’s no such word as can’t with Kevin and he kept me feeling positive even when I felt I’d never get a home of my own.
Thanks Colin. We managed to get there in the end. Really pleased for you and I know how important it was to have a nice home to bring up the kids and each of them having their own bedroom.
Absolutely brilliant! Prior to Kevin I had two mortgage brokers, neither of whom managed to get me a mortgage. Then I met Kevin and he just got the job done. He made it simple and easy. Thanks to Kevin I have been able to buy my first home, something which will change my life. Thank you Kevin!! I couldn’t recommend him enough
Thanks Lois.
Great guy to deal with, got us the best deal out there. Simple and easy process thanks to Kev!
Thanks Karen
Excellent service. In the end we didn't end up using Kevin because we stayed with our own bank for a mortgage and ended up getting a rate that was only avaliable to customers already. But Kevin double checked everything over for us to make sure it was as good a deal as what they said for free. Recommended 100%
Thanks John
Kevin has been extremely helpful to us. Quick, clear communication and you can just tell he wants to make sure you get the best deal possible for you!
Thanks Charlotte
As a first time buyer I was unsure and a bit bewildered by the whole process of buying a house and getting a mortgage, however Kevin explained everything clearly and help me get into a position to buy in such a stress-free and confidence manner. I will and have already recommend Kevin to friends and family.
Thanks Kevin