Mortgage Base Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mortgage Base
"Kevin was very knowledgeable about the mortgage products and offered me information that facilitated me choosing the correct mortgage product for my needs."
"I am a return customer to Kevin at Mortgage Base. Kevin is always helpful, professional and friendly and talks me through every stage of securing my mortgage - nothing is too much trouble and he makes the process extremely easy. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and have done so already to friends and family, who have been delighted with the service they have received also. I am Confident in saying I will continue to use Mortgage Base as they go above and beyond for their customers and I have complete faith in them."
"Kevin was very responsive to understand my mortgage needs and offer good advice and options on available mortgage products. Kevin and his team were easy to deal with and completed my mortgage timely with no disruption. I highly recommend."
"Kevin is the best mortgage advisor I've dealt with. Extremely helpful, great communicator, supportive, gives practical advice. Five stars. Have recommended him to lots of people."
"Honest, professional and unbiased advice on all products available on the market providing a personal and tailored solution. Highly recommend."
"My advisor Kevin was an excellent. He guided me through all process keeping me informed at all stages of the process even after his job was done I still could call him and get advice on all aspects of process which matterd for me a lot as FTB I head only partial idea of the process"
"Great service from Kevin. Knowledgeable and nothing too much trouble."
"As a first time buyer, I was initially slightly sceptical about using a remote service without seeing someone in person however any doubts I had were promptly dismissed. Kevin was professional yet friendly and easy to talk to from the beginning. He was happy to arrange calls around my working hours, taking-making calls into the evening as it was best for me. He proved himself to be very knowledgeable, able to provide sound advice and additional information immediately when asked. All parts of the process were handled very efficiently and while the savings alone are worth using Mortgage Base service the whole process was made so smooth I recommend Mortgage Base to anyone without hesitation; I will be back when my current fixed rate deal"
"Kevin is a fantastic mortgage advisor and a lovely guy to deal with. He has got a wealth of experience in all areas of property buying and is never afraid to straight talk, which is always delivered in a genuinely supportive manner. He given me some great advise and performed a few miracles for me too. First class service."
"Kevin helped us sort everything for our mortgage twice. Saved me all the hassle of working out which offers are best taking into account any upfront fees for the mortgage products. Also offered useful advice about when to overpay or not, to help me make the most of my money long term. Will use again in future when I need to remortgage"
"Fantastic, personal and quick service. Always on hand to help and provide great service."
"Kevin is impressive, courteous, proactive and looking always to find the best deal for you matching your needs. I have worked with him for nearly 4 years now. well done!"
"Kevin is very informative, friendly and professional. I would absolutely recommend him to others."
"Kevin was incredibly helpful in sorting out our remortgage. Not only was he always responsive, efficient and professional, but he saved us lots of money in switching from our previous mortgage. Everything was explained up front, he was trustworthy and he really easy to talk to. I would definitely recommend his service."
"My end to end experience with Kevin of Mortgage Base was excellent. From the outset to completion Kevin offered a professional service explaining my options and giving relevant guidance. This I found to be key in getting a good deal done promptly given I am a contractor and I was purchasing a new build property."
"I used Kevin to arrange a mortgage for my first house after being recommended him from a family member. The service I received was second to none with Kevin going out of his way to arrange phone calls to fit in with my work hours. The whole process from start to finish went very smoothly and I was kept up to date with what was happening. I have recommended Kevin to other family members and friends and will be using him again in the future. Thanks for all of your help Kevin!"
"Sorted everything with no problem. Kevin went through everything in detail and made sure I understood every possible option."
"Kevin was very professional and hardworking. I felt everything was explained in words I could easily understand without the use of jargon. Being kept up to date via phone calls , text messages and emails worked well around my busy day to day life. I feel mortgage base have done a great job with a difficult mortgage application and I am very thankful to them ."
"Kevin was very efficient and knowledgable. He was very honest and genuinely had his customers best interests at heart. Will definitely recommend mortgage base to anyone wanting to get a new or replacement mortgage."
"Kevin is a great chap that makes getting a mortgage a lot easier than anyone could fully anticipate. We sent Kevin everything he asked for and he did everything for us in a good timely manner. He communicated well and phoned us back 2 years later to follow up on the mortgage to get us a new and even better deal. I could not recommend Kevin enough and hope that he does well. 5*********"
Mortgage Base is rated 5.00 based on 52 reviews