Monsoon Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Monsoon Flowers

Tell us how Monsoon Flowers made you happy
It was easy to order from Monsoon Flowers and to use the discount voucher I had been given by Monsoon Clothing. The person I gifted the flowers to told me they were beautiful and she was thrilled with them. I gave them as a Thank You and now that I know about Monsoon Flowers I expect to use them again for other occasions.
The flowers for my mother's birthday were much admired. It is important to note that the flowers are closely packed to avoid damage so once received the instructions need to be followed i.e. trim the ends of the stems on a slant before arranging. The flowers were beautiful when arranged so that they could all be seen. There is a lot of gold in this bouquet, which would be suitable for a golden wedding arrangement.
Excellent service
Beautiful bouquet wrapped and presented lovely. Arrived at allotted time
beautiful arrangements
Ordering process was quick and easy. I was able to track the delivery. Flowers looked great on the website. They were for a friend so can’t comment on what they were like in reality which is why I have 4 stars not 5.
Flowers were beautiful and really fast delivery. Only down side was my message was not included so my friend had no idea who they were from!!
The flowers were great but the packaging and delivery was very poor. My mother in law was not in when they arrived so instead of leaving somewhere safe they took to post depot so she couldn’t collect until the next day. They were only wrapped in tissue so after only 2 days all the rose heads have flopped very sad.
Quality flowers delivered on time.
Really beautiful flowers!
The flowers are absolutely beautiful! And arrived in perfect condition! My mum was delighted with them!
The pictures of the flowers are very good, also the list of exactly what you will get. The care of flowers was very well explained with a lovely tone. The search box is a little unforgiving. I was searching for The Nutcracker. My predictive text put in a space after Nutcracker and the result was 0. I persevered and eventually realised what was going on and removed the space, suddenly the Nutcracker was there. I think it should point out that all deliveries are next day deliveries because they are flowers. Next day in online purchasing usually suggests that you’re paying for something extra.
Excellent!
Fantastic choices and easy-to-navigate website! Happy that Monsoon have started this, looking forward to premium service as Monsoon are always fab!
Great presentation flowers looked beautiful
Really happy with the service. Nice selection of reasonably priced bouquets. They delivered next day and my friend was delighted with her flowers. Will definitely order again. Thank you!
Found out about Monsoon flowers through my sister. Amazing service, very convenient with a beautiful selection
Great service, my Mother was extremely pleased with her birthday flowers, order was very smooth. Have to say the £15 money off voucher played a large part of my ordering with you.
Beautiful flowers, quick delivery, slightly expensive but I can’t fault them, is my second bunch and will definitely be using them again!
Very dissatisfied with my experience! Sadly next day delivery anywhere in the U.K. does "NOT" include Northern Ireland. Flowers for my daughter arrived "three days later" and, they were a bit worse for wear....there was no water in the bouquet!! I was in contact with customer services a few times re: delivery! 'Please note' Do read ALL the small print before ordering - website is generally very misleading! 🙁
Monsoon Flowers is rated 4.81 based on 105 reviews