MoneyPlus Energy Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Energy
Read MoneyPlus Energy Reviews
As you are a new company I have switched over to you and see how much do I save in the coming year. I would suggest that I have smart meter so I would like to that you check the meter reading. I hope in coming month you can do so .
Very good service, polite and understanding
Had initial issues when switching supplier , not MoneyPlus fault. They helped me when I called to sort it out
So easy to deal with we have just switched through look after my bills and we made a substantial saving
I have spoken to the company twice now - on both occasions helpful and pleasant to deal with
Ian. Was very good with me and polite. As a new costomer im very pleased. Mr M Swaby. Many thanks.
Very helpful
Good service, great customer care, prompt and get back to you as promised.
Spoke to customer service who answered the phone quickly and helped me to read my meter.
Very good correspondence and they have kept me up to date with everything that is going on.
As one not used to this new technology everyone has been very helpful.
Your patience is a virtue.
Very efficient switchover & helpful customer service.
I haven’t yet fully switched, but so far, the process has been simple, painless and straightforward.
Fast answering times on phone, very helpful call handlers, had to remind them of some pieces of information and would like to kept up to date on others, but so far so good, keep it up!
Excellent service.
Very pleasent and curtious.
Extremely helpful.
I've only just changed over on the 4 September and i must say they have been so helpful the day i changed over right upto now any questions I've had have been answered very quickly and they are always there to help when you need them for any questions what so ever, Amazing company what ive seen so far in the short period i have been with them
customer service was very helpful.
It's a very new and upcoming company with very good rate's for your gas & electric
Very pleased with the service and customer communication.
Excellent service.very friendly and helpful
Staff very helpful and good on the telephone. Info clear and concise
MoneyPlus Energy is rated 4.84 based on 197 reviews