MoneyPlus Energy Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Energy
Read MoneyPlus Energy Reviews
Very good friendly company, easy to Join and excellent prices for gas and electricity
Since I have changed over to MoneyPlus Energy i haven't had any issues everything is fine so far.I had a little problem with signing on but the girl on the phone was very helpful,so all in all I am satisfied ..
M. Lindsay.
The customer service is fantastic. I had an issue registering online and the customer services dealt with everything in a friendly manner.
Aisha was amazing, very helpful went above and beyond for me couldn't have been happier coming of the phone.
Your team are exceptional. Katie Birbeck and Lauren Killeen are a credit to you and should be recognised for their customer service excellence. We all moan when it’s poor so credit where it’s due, they are professional and knowledgable.
Made it nice and easy to change my direct debit date. Great service. Thanks Ian
Just want to say that Ian is doing a great job in sorting out the complications if our switchover. Thank you Ian its appreciated
I have been very satisfied with your services and and also satisfied on your customer service.
Very helpful no waiting in queues found a problem with my gas readings and the issue was resolved with no stress or issue's staff are always eager to help and dealt with extremely professional I am well impressed with their help and support I have recieved
Operative Ian , solved my meter reading issue, quickly and efficiently, it would have been five stars but I thought the security questions excessive.
MoneyPlusEnergy - Phone service brilliant, no long waiting music. And the assistant, Ian was very professional and obliging. 5 stars for service from me!
Good team of people. Thank you
They are always looking to give you the best deals. Easy to get hold of an actual person. No issues with gas and electric supply and Reece was really helpful and managed to slash my energy bills by half!! Highly recommended.
Pleasant call handlers, excellent service, anything that saves you money has to be a plus, would highly recommend
They are more than helpful, they really go out of their way to solve any problems or issues. Always friendly and try and help you save money. You literally do just pay for the energy you use! I got a phone call to actually say my monthly direct debit was decreasing which was a nice surprise!
Rhys fully explained the purpose of the call, had a very friendly demeanour and was extremely helpful.
Everyone is so helpful and efficient.
This is our 2nd year with Money Plus Energy. Despite being offered a swap at the end of year one we decided to stay with them because of the great service and value for money that they give.
Very helpful staff, good prices and good service
Had to call customer service today and they were really helpful . It was about adding my wife’s name to the bill . All handled really well and he made sure we had it sorted quickly and is now re issuing a new statement . Very easy and helpful thanks .
MoneyPlus Energy is rated 4.88 based on 355 reviews