MoneyPlus Energy Reviews

of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Energy
Read MoneyPlus Energy Reviews
Rhys was very helpful went into great depth to try and save me money he was very honest as regards telling me I was better off staying with my original provider where some might not have been?? Thanks again Rhys !!
Very good company to deal with staff always very polite and very very helpful! I made a mistake and they contacted me to discuss the issue what was then resolved immediately.
I had ca call from them today to discuss about my plan.
Everything was amazing.
Totally satisfied with their services and the customer support was amazing.
The adviser - Rhys - was extremely professional and friendly, it was extremely nice to speak with him.
Keep up with the good work.
I am very happy with the service and the staff who answer my queries.
Peace of mind energy
Very straight forward good chat with Rhys and easily explained all details
I find the company and employees very helpful and friendly, and you save me a good amount of money, which is very helpful. Thank you.
Fantastic customer service.
So helpful and friendly.
Staff are very helpful and friendly. Rhys the advisor I spoke to on Friday absolutely fantastic, he had me laughing, with everything that's going on at the moment it was nice.
Fabulous customer service by Rhys
Easy to change over to them
Easy to submit meter readings online
Spoke to Reice today , regarding a review for the next year and found him pleasant and helpful .
I would like to say how pleased I’ve been with your company all the staff I’ve spoken to you been really helpful and I’m very pleased to be with you thank you very much
The lady i was speaking on the phone today with was a very nice lady and a brilliant helper, moneyplus energy is really just a brilliant company with lovely, brilliant staff.
Was very easy and quick to get through.
Very helpful, clear advice given on the energy bills thank you
Have had no problems. You are easy to get in touch with, answer phone promptly.
Considerable saving on our previous electricity supplier. Katie Birkbeck in the call centre team really helpful.
Spoke to reece today, excellent service
Very good service
Spoke to a very pleasant gentleman. He mentioned it was his first call but he was polite and didnt seem to be too flustered in his new role. He was very informative and was able to answer all the questions I had. Happy to finally be able to save money on my electricity.
MoneyPlus Energy is rated 4.87 based on 293 reviews