MoneyPlus Energy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MoneyPlus Energy

theteam@moneyplusenergy.com

Click Here

Tell us how MoneyPlus Energy made you happy

"Best Company in 20 years ive dealt with. Definitely will be recommended. THEY GIVE YOU AN ONLINE PORTAL WHERE EVERYTHING IS SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND. 5* GUYS WELL DONE"
"The switch process is incredibly quick & simple, and I have reduced my monthly energy bill by 25% Couldn't be happier!"
"Excellent savings, east to use portal answer phones quickly"
"Simple switch service with good communication throughout. The bill is much easier to understand than other energy suppliers and most importantly I’m saving money every month."
"When my contract finished with BG. I found dealing with moneyplus energy so simple and easy. And saved over £900."
"Really appreciated the personal and speedy resolution to my query along with additional support offered."
"Great experience so far. Saved me money plus the switch was so simple. They've taken care of everything fro me!"
"Simple sign up and switch. Answered the phone in less than 5 seconds when I rang. Brilliant. Got my first bill which I could actually understand. That’s a first when dealing with an energy company."
MoneyPlus Energy is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews