Modern Lighting Solutions Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Modern Lighting Solutions
"It was so simple and painless! I'm a relative novice when it comes to electrical fittings, they advised me over the phone, even replied to an email on a weekend out of hours! The lights came quickly and were exactly the right type, out of the 12 lights and bulbs, one was faulty, no hassle and replacement arrived the next day! Amazing customer service, thats what it's all about and what differentiates you from others, thank you :) (shout out to Iain!)"
"Good product. Great service including contacting me with options. Reliable delivery."
"Great help/advice when I was trying to work out a lighting solution for my new business."
"the item I ordered was not in stock and the payment has been taken. I am still waiting for delivery. The attention I have had from staff is first class but the system needs sorting out so that payments are only taken when the goods are ready to be despatched"
"Modern Lighting Solutions responded quickly to email queries. Payment was easy and the staff were friendly and helpful. Thanks"
"Modern Lighting Solutions are simply first class in every respect. Courteous, patient and efficient in every respect, a fine example of how quality can be achieved by effort. Nick G"
"I have received exceptional service from Modern Lighting Solutions, over the period of a couple of weeks as I prepare quite a complex order (by my standards). Answers to my questions have been virtually immediate and detailed. Many thanks."
"Very good price backed up with excellent after sale service - needed to change a track lighting component due to the manufacturers error. Easy to communicate with and they will certainly be my first choice of supplier in future. The items purchased were several track lighting components with individual fittings and extensions etc."
"Extremely happy with the service received. The team listened to our requirements and supplied all the lighting we were looking for even some extras that were not on their site. Would happily use again."
"Great communication, very quick service and delivery. Have used Modern Lighting Solutions a couple of times and both of them have been faultless."
"Excellent customer service, quality item, would recommend and use again."
"I was very happy with the knowledgeable service regarding the lighting products I was looking for. I was given choices and price comparisons. Excellent."
"Great service - complicated problem and solved first time. Incredibly quick delivery to the remote part of Scotland for us. Delighted"
"Iain and the team were very prompt in resolving design changes to some fittings we are doing on a project. Found the whole process very smooth and the turn around of fittings extremely quick."
"Doing a complete house refurb we were in regular contact with MLS, who were always happy to help with our queries. They also went above and beyond by searching their suppliers for items that were not in their website, as we were asking for some pretty non standard items. Can't praise the firm enough 😀😀"
"Just fine !"
"Prompt & efficient service"
"Can't comment except to say they arrived safely and in time. Not installed yet."
"The service is always good, Items are sourced when required, I deal with Paul Bester who is excellent to deal with very helpful and efficient, Top man. Rob clift"
"Very good service, great help!"
Modern Lighting Solutions is rated 4.85 based on 100 reviews