Mishanto Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mishanto

Tell us how Mishanto made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Tony is such a kind and helpful person he is an absolute delight to know."
"Tony is amazing!!! From my now husband meeting Tony and educating him on diamonds (thank you!) to the helping us design our perfect rings . Tony was great, as we sat with him and talked about what we liked and he gave us guidance on what would work. He managed to incorporate both our ideas and had follow up meetings making appropriate tweaks to design the perfect engagement ring with matching wedding band. We would highly recommend designing your bespoke jewellery with him! Thanks Tony!!!"
"Tony was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. We created a bespoke oval diamond which was created exactly how I wanted it to be. My now fiancé absolutely loves the ring as do all her friends. What really impressed me with Tony was his attention to detail and determination to find the best diamond possible within my budget. I would definitely recommend Tony to anyone looking to purchase a diamond ring."
"Tony and Linda helped me with both my engagement ring and wedding bands, and the service and help they gave me was invaluable. Through every step of the process they gave me advice and guidance on what I was buying, and really took the fear out of something that is a big purchase in anyone's life. I can't recommend them any higher, and frequently pass their details on to my close friends and family. Everything we have bought has been of the utmost quality and exactly what my partner and I wanted. Thank you for everything!!"
"I went Mishanto to get rings I inherited from my mother and grandmothers remodelled into modern and wearable pieces. Tony Abram was fantastic at making suggestions how best to use the stones and the settings to transform them into pieces of jewellery which are beautiful, unique, modern and timeless. I am delighted by the service I received and my new pieces of jewellery!! Can’t recommend Tony Abram highly enough."
"We had our engagement ring made bespoke by Tony Abram of Mishanto. Not only is the ring perfect but the whole process was so fun and enjoyable. Tony listened to our vision, gave us expert advice and guided us towards the incredible final result."
"Love them!!! Great service Thank you so much EB"
"We have had 3 items designed by Tony Abram and his team - a diamond engagement necklace, and diamond engagement ring, and an eternity ring to replace the one my mother gave us to use her stones in the engagement ring. Tony was a pleasure to deal with - there was consistent communication, good ideas and all the bespoke jewelry pieces turned out beautifully! We even had home delivery!"
"Mishanto jewellery is so simple but yet beautiful and elegant! The jewellery is of superb quality and the team provide great customer service, which is second to none!"
"Mr Abram and his team always sells the best quality products and stones at very competitive prices. The level of service is second to none, world class. Friendly, knowledgeable and service minded. I will definitely do my next purchase from Mishanto and I can not enough emphasise my highest recommendations. /Magnus"
"Tony and his team are incredible at what they do. They took my vision and turned it into reality, what more could a girl want. I consider myself very lucky to have such a stunning piece of jewellery made by such a warm and welcoming jeweller and will forever be showing off my masterpiece. Thank you Tony and the Team with my warmest regards, Aditi"
"Incredibly helpful and kind - did same day delivery to ensure my mum's birthday present arrived on time and honoured a 20% mothers day discount for me even though it had expired as I went to them directly. A beautiful product she's so pleased with and really conscientious, excellent service."
"I bought a beautiful citrine and diamond ring. I was given all the information about it. A great price and good customer service."
"Beautiful Jewellry and wonderful customer service"
"Truly excellent service and beautiful products"
"Mishanto jewellery is simply exquisite."
"Great products, great service, great people"
"Great quality and service."
"great company to deal with. Every helpful and super fast delivery."
"Excellent products and customer service."
Mishanto is rated 4.96 based on 26 reviews