Mishanto Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mishanto
Live Chat

How would you rate Mishanto ?

"Mishanto jewellery is so simple but yet beautiful and elegant! The jewellery is of superb quality and the team provide great customer service, which is second to none!"
"Mr Abram and his team always sells the best quality products and stones at very competitive prices. The level of service is second to none, world class. Friendly, knowledgeable and service minded. I will definitely do my next purchase from Mishanto and I can not enough emphasise my highest recommendations. /Magnus"
"Tony and his team are incredible at what they do. They took my vision and turned it into reality, what more could a girl want. I consider myself very lucky to have such a stunning piece of jewellery made by such a warm and welcoming jeweller and will forever be showing off my masterpiece. Thank you Tony and the Team with my warmest regards, Aditi"
"Incredibly helpful and kind - did same day delivery to ensure my mum's birthday present arrived on time and honoured a 20% mothers day discount for me even though it had expired as I went to them directly. A beautiful product she's so pleased with and really conscientious, excellent service."
"I bought a beautiful citrine and diamond ring. I was given all the information about it. A great price and good customer service."
"Beautiful Jewellry and wonderful customer service"
"Truly excellent service and beautiful products"
"Mishanto jewellery is simply exquisite."
"Great products, great service, great people"
"Great quality and service."
"great company to deal with. Every helpful and super fast delivery."
"Excellent products and customer service."
"In short, their attention to detail. Mishanto had exactly what I was looking for and at a good price. My wife was delighted and so, in turn, am I."
"I needed presents for 3 of my family and Tony was great helping to choose the right gifts which each of them loved - and they were excellent value!"
"Tony pays great attention to detail, we got exactly what we wanted at a fair price."
"I have bought several bracelets from Mishanto and have loved them. When wearing them people often comment on them aswell. I have bought one as a present for my friend and she also loved it."
"Great quality product - fantastic service - will definitely buy from them again"
"Mishanto is a rare mixture of bespoke high quality and creative jewelry at affordable prices. The personalized service, the quality of precious metals and stones used and the modern yet very elegant design, all contribute to exquisite pieces, easy to wear and distinctive at the same time."
Mishanto is rated 4.94 based on 18 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!