Mint FS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint FS
Read Mint FS Reviews

About Mint FS:

Established in 2019 we are an expert Mortgage, Protection & Specialist Lending Broker. We offer telephony advice to the whole of the country – and are based in Salisbury, Wiltshire with an additional office located in Southampton, Hampshire.

Our founding directors are Matthew & Rebecca Jackson – with over 40 years combined experience in the financial services industry they have a passion for helping our clients achieve their dreams.

enquiries@mint-fs.co.uk

Tell us how Mint FS made you happy
Had to speak to a person sometime, all by email. But got the job done. Thank you
Sarah was excellent helped us through the hole process always on hand even helped me with download and send documents would definitely recommend
I'm now settling into a home that I would never have been able to buy if it hadn't been for Matthew Jackson. I have some very unusual circumstances and I called broker after broker only to be told by all of them that it would be impossible to get a mortgage...but Matthew said he would try and that's exactly what he did. He explained exactly what my options were but the most fantastic thing about that was that he actually took the time to investigate my particular case and presented me with options which no other broker had taken the time to do. No one else had seemed interested in trying to find a way through my particularly challenging circumstances. So a huge thank you to him from my now enormous and beautiful living room which I've just begun decorating. You said yes when everyone else said no. Thank you so much Matt! Many many many thanks!
Thank you very much for helping us with our remortgage, it was painless and straightforward with great advise.
Very helpful and informative with the process, would definitely recommend
Charlotte helped me and my partner out of a tight spot, after another mortgage advisor left us with no warning. She was super patient with all our questions and very friendly. She’d often call us on weekends and evenings as this worked best for us. A lovely all round experience, I would highly recommend.
Excellent service. Without fault and will certainly be using them again.
I had a brilliant experience with Mint FS. They presented me with options that I hadn’t even considered. The response rate to any questions I had was incredibly fast and I would highly recommend them! Absolutely fantastic service!
We tried 4 mortgage advisors who told us the chance of getting a mortgage was nearly impossible but Sarah has been amazing and she not only got us a mortgage but an amazing rate too! I cannot recommend enough!
I was able to get the mortgage I wanted from a range that were not available in the high street.
The process of finding the right mortgage was painless. We received good support from the team and they were always available to ask any questions we had.
If there is one person that can help you get a mortgage, it is MATTHEW JACKSON. I cannot praise him enough. As a self employed i was told to wait for another 2 years. Matthew was able to go straight to the underwriters and get me a mortgage. I am very grateful
A* service, couldn't as for better.
Can’t thank Debbie Fowler enough. Received fantastic service and advice from her. She was able to source a low rate and helped complete in my timescale. Would definitely recommend.
We were lucky enough to be allocated Debbie Fowler from Mint FS via the OMA website and we are so glad we were. As my husband works abroad and is paid in foreign currency, many lenders would not entertain us. Debbie worked extremely hard to find us an amazing rate and subsequent insurance cover we required. From day 1 she has been so approachable, answering all of my (stupid) questions and made sure I understood everything perfectly. She is an absolute pleasure to talk to on the phone and responded to all emails very quickly - even in the middle of her own house move! The whole process was much less stressful than the last time we moved and now we are settled in our beautiful new home. We couldn't have done it without her and cannot recommend her highly enough.
Highly Recommend. Sarah is a great Financial advisor and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
We are extremely happy with Mint FS our mortgage broker was charlotte our circumstances were challenging and charlotte even though it was difficult still managed to get our mortgage offered. She was always available if we had any queries and extremely proactive. We can not thank her enough for her hard work and support. We have already recommended her to friends and family and would continue to do so.
Matthew Jackson is a marvellous Mortgage Broker. The whole process can be very stressful and Matthew absorbed it all and calmly and professionally got it done. We were potentially a really difficult case, but he found a sympathetic provider and stewarded it through brilliantly. My wife and I can’t thank him enough. David Cotton.
Starting of as first time buyers and not knowing much about the whole process, our advisor Sarah hubbard was brilliant she made everything extremely clear and helped us all the way through from start to finish! Would definitely recommend.
Highly recommend Charlotte, she has been excellent. Great customer service, good rapport, speedy service, excellent price. I had done some research prior and mint beat the quote with a better product. Would highly recommend using the service.
Mint FS is rated 4.99 based on 77 reviews