Mint FS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint FS
Read Mint FS Reviews

About Mint FS:

Established in 2019 we are an expert Mortgage, Protection & Specialist Lending Broker. We offer telephony advice to the whole of the country – and are based in Salisbury, Wiltshire with an additional office located in Southampton, Hampshire.

Our founding directors are Matthew & Rebecca Jackson – with over 40 years combined experience in the financial services industry they have a passion for helping our clients achieve their dreams.

enquiries@mint-fs.co.uk

Tell us how Mint FS made you happy
Very good service and quick responses
Ptovided an excellent service and would recommend to all.
Despite certain covid related set backs with mortgage lenders, Mint FS were able to find us a great deal, keeping us informed of all options available to us throughout the process.
My Mortgage Advisor was first class. Always returned my phone calls and emails promptly, extremely helpful and pro-Active.
I can honestly say I would whole heartedly recommend this company for your mortgage. Not only did they find me the best deal, Matthew took his time and effort to provide me with several different options which allowed me to choose which one would suit me best.

To say Matthew went above and beyond is just a huge understatement. He was phenomenal from the start. No question was too silly and he was there for me throughout the entire process from beginning to the day I was handed the keys.

He helped me with things that were definitely not in his job description and helped me with many things that my lawyer didn’t. I didn’t have a very good experience with my lawyer and Matthew was there on the other end of the phone explaining things that he wasn’t required to explain.

He was understanding and more helpful than I could have imagined. I would 100% recommend this company any Matthew for mortgage services and honestly can’t thank him enough.
Matthew Jackson of Mint FS helped me to remortgage my house. He was clear in his communications and made the whole process easy and straight forward. I found him helpful, and he responded to all my queries. I would definitely use him again.
Mint were efficient, good communicators and listened to our needs. We would recommend them.
We have used the team of Mint FS to help us remortgage. They have be superb for us from start to finish and very clear in normal people language. Matt listened what we wanted and came up with the best options for our future. Matt is always there when you have a question and comes back straight away. Would highly recommend Mint FS and we will definitely use them again.
Charlotte is great to deal with, always helpful & has lot's of useful ideas & good advice. More than happy to recommend!
Charlotte was really good. Good communication, especially as we were dealing with terrible conveyancing solicitors from the lender. Would definitely recommend using them as a broker.
I dealt with Mathew at Mint.
He obtained a mofgtage for me when i didnt think it was possible he couldnt of been more helpfull.Mathew handled everything smoothly & professionaly he totally exceeded my expectations & saved the day .nothing was to much trouble .
I would recommend Mint without hesitation absolutely fantastic im so glad i found them .5* Customer service
Thank you Tracey for your fantastic review - it was a pleasure to help you with your mortgage. Mint FS
Recently used mint fs Matthew Jackson was brilliant couldn’t help us enough and had great knowledge about everything thank you
Incredible service. Low fees. And a team with a wealth of knowledge. I’d pay double their fee simply because you cannot put a price on experience & knowledge. (And the savings they will get you!)
They have never let me down, have always beaten any offers from competitors and are extremely efficient. Thank you Mint FS.
Superbly professional finding us a mortgage quickly in difficult circumstances, I think without Mint FS and Matthew we would not have completed our purchase, total confidence in the service.
Thank you for your kind words Grant, it was a pleasure to assist you with the purchase of your new home.
Matthew is absolutely amazing. He has been so helpful and made the whole process of buying my first home as stress free as it could be. I would not use anyone else now and cannot recommend him enough. Thank you Matthew!
Straight forward considered advice.

Matched mortgage product to best suit our needs. Highly recommend
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Charlotte Howard. Charlotte was able to secure me a mortgage deal when another broker couldn’t. I was kept very well informed. Nothing has been to much trouble and the whole process has been made easy and as stress free as possible. Charlotte then helped me secure my second mortgage and got another great deal. I wouldn’t use anyone else now. Highly recommended.
Amazing service. Will always return to Mint FS whenever the need arises. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and willing to go the extra mile to assist. Can not recommend enough
Thank you for the fantastic review - it was a pleasure to help you and your family buy your new home and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

The Team @ Mint FS
Charlotte Howard was exceptional I can’t recommend her enough
Very efficient and friendly, responded very quickly to queries I had. Would definitely recommend, it was a stress free experience!
Mint FS is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews