Mint FS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint FS
Read Mint FS Reviews

About Mint FS:

Established in 2019 we are an expert Mortgage, Protection & Specialist Lending Broker. We offer telephony advice to the whole of the country – and are based in Salisbury, Wiltshire with an additional office located in Southampton, Hampshire.

Our founding directors are Matthew & Rebecca Jackson – with over 40 years combined experience in the financial services industry they have a passion for helping our clients achieve their dreams.

enquiries@mint-fs.co.uk

Tell us how Mint FS made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Incredible service. Low fees. And a team with a wealth of knowledge. I’d pay double their fee simply because you cannot put a price on experience & knowledge. (And the savings they will get you!)
They have never let me down, have always beaten any offers from competitors and are extremely efficient. Thank you Mint FS.
Superbly professional finding us a mortgage quickly in difficult circumstances, I think without Mint FS and Matthew we would not have completed our purchase, total confidence in the service.
Thank you for your kind words Grant, it was a pleasure to assist you with the purchase of your new home.
Matthew is absolutely amazing. He has been so helpful and made the whole process of buying my first home as stress free as it could be. I would not use anyone else now and cannot recommend him enough. Thank you Matthew!
Straight forward considered advice.

Matched mortgage product to best suit our needs. Highly recommend
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Charlotte Howard. Charlotte was able to secure me a mortgage deal when another broker couldn’t. I was kept very well informed. Nothing has been to much trouble and the whole process has been made easy and as stress free as possible. Charlotte then helped me secure my second mortgage and got another great deal. I wouldn’t use anyone else now. Highly recommended.
Amazing service. Will always return to Mint FS whenever the need arises. Matthew is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and willing to go the extra mile to assist. Can not recommend enough
Thank you for the fantastic review - it was a pleasure to help you and your family buy your new home and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

The Team @ Mint FS
Charlotte Howard was exceptional I can’t recommend her enough
Very efficient and friendly, responded very quickly to queries I had. Would definitely recommend, it was a stress free experience!
I have to say that Matt was brilliant from our first meeting. very approachable and likeable. Really good communication whenever there was an update and I didn't have to chase him for anything. Completion with Hodge all went smoothly and to plan on the date that was forecast. Excellent service all round. Thank you.
Thank you for letting us help with your remortgage Alastair - its great to hear that we provided a service you were pleased with. Thank you Mint FS
Hello We were very impressed with Matt the advisor he was very helpful kind regards Margaret Wilkinson
We appointed Mint FS as out mortgage broker to assist us in purchasing our first family home. Fantastic, proffessional service throughout the whole process. Matthew went above and beyond to ensure we had all the knowledge and understanding we needed to make decisions in our best interests.
We highly recommend Mint FS and we will ourselves come back to Matthew for any future financial or purchasing advise.
Thank you for your kind words Alison & Nathan, we pride ourselves on the service we provide and our knowledge of the mortgage market. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards Mint FS
Matthew has been an absolute fantastic help and has gone above and beyond through the whole of the house buying process. We are first time buyers and he has helped every step of the way, always there when needed. He has been there evenings and weekends, always pleasant and extremely helpful. I cannot praise him enough, he has made the whole process stress free (or as stress free as it can be!) Thank you Matthew!
Mint FS were outstanding! They dealt with everything from start to finish and made the whole house buying process really simple for us.
Matthew at Mint FS has been extremely helpful, flexible with his time and promptly answered any questions I have had with my house purchase. I have never felt pressured to buy anything I didn’t want or need and everything was explained to me so I felt confident in my decisions.
Bethany - thank you for your review and great to hear you were happy with the service Mint FS has provided. We hope you are very happy in your first home.
Absolutely delighted, whole experience delightful, we 100% recommended using their services.
Matthew has been nothing short of brilliant. When ever I’ve emailed or called he’s responded instantly. He’s happy to answer any and all questions I’ve asked. Would definitely recommend. Very happy overall.
Matt did an amazing job for me and my mortgage requirements. Nothing was too much trouble and communication was brilliant throughout the whole process. I would recommend Mint FS to anyone looking for mortgage/financial advice.
Our advisor, Matt, provided a tailored and prompt service and found us a product to perfectly suit our needs and budget. Information and questions were clearly and effectively communicated. We would be happy recommend Mint FS to family and friends.
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you chose to use Mint FS and we were able to help you.
Mint FS is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews