Mint FS Reviews

5.0
Based on 139 reviews
Read Mint FS Reviews

About Mint FS:

Established in 2019 we are an expert Mortgage, Protection & Specialist Lending Broker. We offer telephony advice to the whole of the country – and are based in Salisbury, Wiltshire with an additional office located in Southampton, Hampshire.

Our founding directors are Matthew & Rebecca Jackson – with over 40 years combined experience in the financial services industry they have a passion for helping our clients achieve their dreams.

matthew.jackson@mint-fs.co.uk

Tell us how Mint FS made you happy
Very impressed with the work Wayne has done. He was always ready to listen and help, keen to ensure we got all we needed and eager to get the job completed satisfactorily and punctually.
WE employed the team at mint to refinance several differcult properties and they have provided an outstanding service, while saving us a great deal on repayments ! Cant ask for more than that.
Kate our brokers assistant has been truly fabulous from start to now, I can not recommend her highly enough
Great service great team. Thanks
Efficient, professional and friendly service from Will Walsh and Kate Sheridan at Mint FS to obtain the best mortgage deal. Highly recommended.
Mint FS have been so professional and speedy along our mortgage journey, we are constantly updated on every proceeding and been happy to help with any questions we’ve had. Thankyou.
We are first time buyers and very new to the process. A friend recommended MINT FS as my wife is self employed. They have been amazing! Matt and Kate have held our hands all through the process and we have felt totally secure in their safe hands. I would absolutely recommend them. Excellent service!!
Excellent Service from start to finish. I highly recommend. I am very satisfied
very helpful and polite
We are so pleased Mint FS was recommended to us. We think they should call themselves Gold FS! :) The team has helped us to create a very profitable Landlord portfolio of currently 10 houses. We intend to continue using Mint FS to forge ahead with our plans for an even bigger portfolio. Efficient, friendly and professional; an absolute pleasure to work with and we can not recommend them more highly.
I was lucky enough to be appointed Charlotte Howard as my mortgage advisor and have had the best experience buying my first flat, because or her! Charlotte walked me through the entire process, helping me to understand what was needed, secure a great mortgage rate as well as linking me up with a trusted solicitor and advising me on insurance and the other requirements of the purchase. Charlotte was always fast to provide an update and did whatever she could to speed along the process. I really appreciate how on it she was and how prioritised I always feel as her client. She is incredibly knowledgeable and hard working and understands individual needs, doing whatever she can to make sure you get exactly what you want! I've since recommended Charlotte to family and friends and know I will always go to Charlotte / Mint FS going forward. I really can't say anymore other than I would recommend Mint FS and in particular, Charlotte, who has made me a very happy homeowner! Thank you for the incredibly brilliant service!! 5/5
Will was very helpful at all times. He offered sound advice and worked hard to get us the best deal.
Excellent service. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
Will Walsh was extremely helpful throughout the process, nothing was too much for him. I will definitely be using Will in the future.
we remortgaged through Mint FS and from start to finish the whole process was taken care of by Will guiding us with the best deal, beating offers on the high st. would definitely recommend and furthermore completion was in 3 week! - thank you Will and the Mint FS team
Hello, Firstly I would like to say that Charlotte has been a very patient advisor! I’m new to the whole process and Charlotte helped tremendously in easing the burden and making the unexplainable explainable. Without guidance and her willingness to expand on certain areas of foggyness, I would have been driven a lot crazier than I already was with other parties. I’m sure I drove her to the point of madness with my sometimes less than normal hours of communicating, as well as my inability to grasp certain aspects, but she was professional in her communication at all times. She was always ready with a solution regardless of how long it took to find it. If I was never sure of anything in writing it was always helpful and appreciated that she would take the route of calling me directly or leaving messages if I was unavailable. I felt comfortable having her as my advisor, which showed in my less than formal emails and messages at times. It is down to the fact I felt comfortable with her and able to ask advice whenever I felt unsure. Look forward to future interactions. Kind regards Serena Sully
Very good advise and service from Charlotte would recommend to others.
We worked with Matthew Jackson over a period of almost a year as we realized we didn’t have the funds required and then the options on houses were not available. When we were finally ready - Matthew was super quick and flexible and supported us throughout. Truly excellent service and such a constant reassurance with expert knowledge.
Very professional and friendly, amazing service
I cannot find the right words to express how grateful we are to Caley, we really feel so blessed that we found her. She is currently dealing with my sons first mortgage, and has just completed our remortgage. It has not been an easy process but she has remained extremely professional, and reassuring, such a lovely lady to talk to which helped me so much to feel at ease as I find it all so daunting. I will be highly recommending Caley to everyone!
Mint FS is rated 5.0 based on 139 reviews