Mint FS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint FS

enquiries@mint-fs.co.uk

Tell us how Mint FS made you happy
We appointed Mint FS as out mortgage broker to assist us in purchasing our first family home. Fantastic, proffessional service throughout the whole process. Matthew went above and beyond to ensure we had all the knowledge and understanding we needed to make decisions in our best interests. We highly recommend Mint FS and we will ourselves come back to Matthew for any future financial or purchasing advise.
Thank you for your kind words Alison & Nathan, we pride ourselves on the service we provide and our knowledge of the mortgage market. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Regards Mint FS
Matthew has been an absolute fantastic help and has gone above and beyond through the whole of the house buying process. We are first time buyers and he has helped every step of the way, always there when needed. He has been there evenings and weekends, always pleasant and extremely helpful. I cannot praise him enough, he has made the whole process stress free (or as stress free as it can be!) Thank you Matthew!
Mint FS were outstanding! They dealt with everything from start to finish and made the whole house buying process really simple for us. Thank you Matt
Matthew at Mint FS has been extremely helpful, flexible with his time and promptly answered any questions I have had with my house purchase. I have never felt pressured to buy anything I didn’t want or need and everything was explained to me so I felt confident in my decisions.
Bethany - thank you for your review and great to hear you were happy with the service Mint FS has provided. We hope you are very happy in your first home.
Absolutely delighted, whole experience delightful, we 100% recommended using their services.
Matthew has been nothing short of brilliant. When ever I’ve emailed or called he’s responded instantly. He’s happy to answer any and all questions I’ve asked. Would definitely recommend. Very happy overall.
Matt did an amazing job for me and my mortgage requirements. Nothing was too much trouble and communication was brilliant throughout the whole process. I would recommend Mint FS to anyone looking for mortgage/financial advice.
Our advisor, Matt, provided a tailored and prompt service and found us a product to perfectly suit our needs and budget. Information and questions were clearly and effectively communicated. We would be happy recommend Mint FS to family and friends.
Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you chose to use Mint FS and we were able to help you.
Mint FS is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews