Mint FS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mint FS
Read Mint FS Reviews

About Mint FS:

Established in 2019 we are an expert Mortgage, Protection & Specialist Lending Broker. We offer telephony advice to the whole of the country – and are based in Salisbury, Wiltshire with an additional office located in Southampton, Hampshire.

Our founding directors are Matthew & Rebecca Jackson – with over 40 years combined experience in the financial services industry they have a passion for helping our clients achieve their dreams.

enquiries@mint-fs.co.uk

Tell us how Mint FS made you happy
Since our first call from Sarah Hubbard at Mint FS back in September 2020, in response to our request to help find a mortgage lender (given our unusual and complex circumstances), Sarah has provided us with a highly efficient and professional service.

She has always responded to emails and phone calls promptly and professionally, carefully explaining things to us when we've been unsure or had queries.

We would most definitely recommend Sarah Hubbard at MintFS to our family and friends.

Thank you!

Colette & James Wilson
We were linked up with Mint via Unbiased.co.uk.
It has been a pleasure dealing with Mint FS and our advisor, Charlotte Howard. We have secured an excellent deal on our remortgage. We also undertook a review of our house insurance and life protection. House insurance came out cheaper than we could find online. We were also undercovered (and overpaying) on our life cover. All now sorted. Thanks Mint!
Extremely helpful above and beyond normal hours and duty. Thankou
Excellent personal service from Matthew
Charlotte was exceptional at facilitating my buy-to-let remortgage. She immediately got a grasp of my personal circumstances and needs and found me a suitable package very quickly, that I would have otherwise been unable to find myself. Charlotte's level communication and attention to my case was above and beyond my expectations and I will certainly be using her / Mint FS's services for any future financial matters.
Extremely helpful and couldn’t do enough for us. Highly recommended.
Matthew was a great help in my mortgage application and other products I took out with him. He answered all my questions, even the silly ones ! And didn’t judge me for them, as this was my first time buying on my own. He was patient with me and kept in contact. He made the process simple.
Matt went above and beyond with my application and mortgage. Engaging and communicative throughout, he really helped ensure that I got the right mortgage for me. 5 stars, would definitely recommend to everyone I know!
Absolutely amazing service.I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Matthew Jackson.he kept me informed all the way through.always contactable and very happy to assist when required.highly recommend.
My process wasn’t an easy one and I am sure I tested Matthews patience but we got there in the end and I get the keys for my house today!
Excellent service. Matthew was very professional but approachable. He took time to explain the process and all the elements to us. The fixed price was a big bonus in allowing us to budget for our house purchase. Mint FS took a lot of the hassle out of buying our house.
Thanks
Joe
Great all round service. Worked hard to find us a mortgage and found us one when noone else could.
Thank you.
I used Mint FS under recommendation. I can certainly say I will now also be recommending anyone that needs the services that Mint FS offer.
The service was exceptional, there is not anything that I can fault.
The response speed, the knowledge and the extremely approachable staff.
Very impressed!! :)
Excellent service delivered by Charlotte Howard. She kept me informed all the way through, always contactable and very happy to assist when required.
I would certainly recommend her services.
We are over the moon to be in our first home which wouldn’t have been possible without the help of our broker, Matthew. Would recommend him and this company to anyone looking to get a mortgage.
Charlotte has been a total asset to our quest for obtaining a mortgage and insurance without her ability to access what was needed it would have been unachievable for us, especially as we are older buyers. I would not hesitate to use or recommend her and mint fs to gain what is needed, sometimes expert knowledge is an asset.
Thank you very much.
Charlotte Howard has been a fantastic advisor for us. My partner and I have been struggling for many years to attain a mortgage, and thanks to Charlotte's tireless efforts we have finally managed to purchase the perfect house for us.

Charlotte was always available to speak with and clearly answered any questions, guiding us through the whole process. Our sincerest thanks go to Charlotte and Mint FS.
Helped me with 3 purchase and 3 remortgages over a 4 month period. Genuinely whole of the market, providing the best lenders and rates. Really good service and recommendations from Matt.
Charlotte offers fantastic customer service and is really efficient-I feel very comfortable in her hands
Matthew Jackson who was our broker was exceptionally good.
He was always prompt and helpful and we could not have wished for a better service.
He made what could be much mopre stressful an easier hurdle to overcome.
We will thoroughly recommend Mint and Matthew in the future.

Mint FS is rated 5.00 based on 51 reviews