MI HVAC Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend MI HVAC Services
Read MI HVAC Services Reviews
Usual good service from S.I. carrying out the work efficiently. Gavin was also helpful in advising on other issues.
Good job done quickly
Excellent firm - v quick, efficient and courteous and nice people too. Would highly recommend.
We had a Gas pipe installed for a fire in the future. Ben came out in the first instance to survey the work needed,and was very helpful. The work was done very professionally and the 2 gentleman who did it were very efficient and friendly. I would therefore highly recommend this company.
Excellent service. Thank you guys, (Ben)
Excellent work, nothing was too much trouble and response was quick and efficient, would recommend to anyone who needs HVAC services
Good service and friendly staff.
Ben and his boys always supply a fast friendly service at a reasonable price.
First class service from a first class company
great service an very polite
Great service, turned up on time and got the job done. My new pressure tank is wonderful just what we wanted.
excellent prompt and efficient service
Mi Installations are competative, very professional and thorough in all aspects of their work. Highly recomended.
MI have looked after my oil boiler for a number of years. They are always friendly competitively priced and skilled in the art of keeping my boiler working efficiently. I have no hesitation in recommending them. Grahame Tilley
Great company, Great work at a good price - i have used this company for my business needs for 5 years!
Have been using MI HVAC Services for a number of years now and they are reliable and helpful
Arrived on time wearing PPE. Lovely to have my hearing working so quickly! The engineer talked me through how to use the controls and nothing was too much trouble. I’ll be calling on you again, thanks.
Excellent service and competitively priced. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them for any gas work
The MI HVAC engineers turned up on time and completed the work that I had requested in an efficient manner. They were well presented, polite and wore face masks throughout. They tidied up, removed all packaging and made sure that I was happy with the final product. I would certainly use them again.
Good team and good service.
MI HVAC Services is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews