MerakiStore from CloudControlled Reviews

of reviewers recommend MerakiStore from CloudControlled
Read MerakiStore from CloudControlled Reviews

About MerakiStore from CloudControlled:

Only Meraki, Everything Meraki - at the best prices.

merakistore@cloudcontrolled.uk

25 Temple Road

Tell us how MerakiStore from CloudControlled made you happy
Excellent service! Felt like a valued returning customer despite only buying one fairly inexpensive item. Next day delivery = next day delivery which considering how mediocre most delivery services have been over the last year is great. Will be returning, and recommending as a supplier at work!
Felt like VIP when contact CloudControlled by email. All question answered with additional advice. Defo will come back there again for another purchases.
Excellent advise and service as always. Highly recommended
After being let down by a distributor I turned to Google and came across MerakiStore. I'm so pleased I did. Mark's knowledge and willingness to help gave me the confidence to take the plunge and place an order. Delivery arrived quicker than expected and got me out of a massive hole! Thank you!
Very responsive and fast services. Mark was always In contact with updates. Satisfactory!
Very quick and efficient service !
Top class service. Excellent communication and responds to queries promptly. Highly recommended.
Easy to place an Order. Fast delivery.
Perfect experience with great customer care.
Great communication, delivery and pricing, thanks!
I used CloudControlled at very last minutes and they went above and beyond expectations to make sure we managed to get the equipment we needed in out very short deadline of next work day! They responded to every email and call within minutes and gave so much assistance and reassurance. We received the equipment in the promised time frame and our project was able to go live as planned. Thank you
Easy to order and quick turn around
Absolutely top drawer service from the CloudControlled team. Will be our go to from hereon in for all things Meraki.
The best service I have received in my IT career - Thank you very much for bending over backwards to meet my requirements. This has meant we are now able to go live with a very important project within the business - I will be recommending you to my colleagues. Thanks again.
Quick and easy
Great service and advise
I really want to thank Mark for his help throughout three Cisco orders. Not only did he take the time to explain so much to me regarding how the licenses work and the best way to get what the business needed, he also provided fantastic pricing and dealt with every amendment with no effort at all. I will always ask CloudControlled for a quote in future!
MerakiStore from CloudControlled 5 star review on 27th May 2021
Very responsive and very helpful. This is my go to store for all my Meraki needs. Thanks
5 out of 5. Fast delivery considering it came all the way from the Netherlands. Dank u.
MerakiStore from CloudControlled is rated 4.98 based on 90 reviews