MerakiStore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MerakiStore

About MerakiStore: Only Meraki, Everything Meraki - at the best prices.

merakistore@merakistore.uk

25 Temple Road

Tell us how MerakiStore made you happy

"Very impressed with the service provided by this company. I have placed orders for Meraki equipment with various suppliers and this was the best experience I've had. Really good communication and the order was turned around quicker than expected. Will be using again."
"Fast, efficient service. Thoroughly recommend."
"I would definitely recommend the Merakistore to any organisation. They were very informative with helping me to differentiate and incorporate the best cost effective products to suit the business need, together with a very speedy service. 10/10"
"fantastic , swift and top class assistance in a crisis, thankyou Mark Salisbury"
"Excellent service in all its entirety."
"Very helpful and efficient - got exactly what I required."
"You can use MerakiStore with confidence, Mark and co are consummate professionals, I requested a quote it arrived in record time there was no hard sell or hassle just good simple honest advice, I had never used the site before but after calling and speaking to Mark I felt much more relaxed about placing my order, feel free to call these guys but the truth is the web site is very comprehensive and makes the tedious task of renewing\purchasing as easy as possible. Roger Johnson System X Services Ltd"
"Excellent service. Used for license renewal. Paid for and received within 24 hours after waiting 3 weeks for a reply from another vendor. Will return!"
"Very prompt service. Items arrived in perfect condition."
"Fast, reliable service. Thoroughly recommend."
MerakiStore is rated 4.90 based on 11 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access