MerakiStore from CloudControlled Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MerakiStore from CloudControlled

About MerakiStore from CloudControlled: Only Meraki, Everything Meraki - at the best prices.

merakistore@cloudcontrolled.uk

25 Temple Road

Click Here

Tell us how MerakiStore from CloudControlled made you happy

"We received Excellent service from Mark and the team at Meraki Store. We had to return a device and change a licence (due to our own initial decision) and Meraki Store solved this swiftly and efficiently."
"Very quick and prompt replies for my questions and quick delivery as promised!"
"Went for a coffee, the license was already delivered! Wow!"
"Great! Very helpful all the way through the process. Couldn't have asked for a better service! :)"
"Quick response getting a quote back, good pricing and kit delivered on time as agreed. Recommended!"
"Very impressed with the service provided by this company. I have placed orders for Meraki equipment with various suppliers and this was the best experience I've had. Really good communication and the order was turned around quicker than expected. Will be using again."
"Fast, efficient service. Thoroughly recommend."
"I would definitely recommend the Merakistore to any organisation. They were very informative with helping me to differentiate and incorporate the best cost effective products to suit the business need, together with a very speedy service. 10/10"
"fantastic , swift and top class assistance in a crisis, thankyou Mark Salisbury"
"Excellent service in all its entirety."
"Very helpful and efficient - got exactly what I required."
"You can use MerakiStore with confidence, Mark and co are consummate professionals, I requested a quote it arrived in record time there was no hard sell or hassle just good simple honest advice, I had never used the site before but after calling and speaking to Mark I felt much more relaxed about placing my order, feel free to call these guys but the truth is the web site is very comprehensive and makes the tedious task of renewing\purchasing as easy as possible. Roger Johnson System X Services Ltd"
"Excellent service. Used for license renewal. Paid for and received within 24 hours after waiting 3 weeks for a reply from another vendor. Will return!"
"Very prompt service. Items arrived in perfect condition."
"Fast, reliable service. Thoroughly recommend."
"Easy to work this"