Meluba Badges Reviews

Northamptonshire
NN18 9NF

Click Here

Tell us how Meluba Badges made you happy

"Spelt one name incorrectly"
Thanks for your review Stephen and I apologise for the error with the spelling of one of your badges. We hope that it didn't cause too much in convenience and that the corrected badge reached you safely.
"The entire ordering process was first rate. There was an issue with my badges but Meluba could not have provided better service...all was sorted without a fuss. I certainly would recommend them."
"Great customer services from Becci and Mike! Many thanks!"
"Excellent service, would highly recommend"
"Fantastic service. Great quality badges."
"Very good service from start to finish,and very fast delivery. Arrived today in time for my shift so today.so I wore it, becci was more than helpful with the ordering process. And even pointed out some benefits of wearing a name badge. Great service. Best wishes."
"Excellent service and products as usual!!"
"Really like this company - good service and great quality"
"Very quick turnaround and excellent customer service."
"Quick & efficient service. Good quality badges, very happy with our purchase. I would definitely recommend."
"Excellent service,Have been a customer for many years,Meluba always deliver what they promise."
"I was very happy with the service that Meluba provided. They were quick and efficient. The whole team took me through the process from start to finish and kept us updated at regular intervals. The badges were of a very high quality and we were very impressed by their quick turnaround time!"
"Impressed with the speed at which Meluba Badges processed our order. Becci couldn't be more helpful and the bagdes are really great quality. Thank you."
"Excellent services, good time management"
"Very fast and accurate service, great quality product."
"Excellent service, very good communication and fast at answering my questions. Very pleased with product too."
"Fantasic customer service. Delivered our order ontime despite the very tight deadline. Will use again and would recommend to others!"
"Quick and friendly service, choice of set up before going to print. Thank you!"
"Quick, easy and reliable - thanks!"
"Quick and easy to order. They save my order so it makes it easier to reorder more of the same without having to go through the same process over and over"
Meluba Badges is rated 4.97 based on 143 reviews