Meluba Badges Reviews

of reviewers recommend Meluba Badges
Read Meluba Badges Reviews
Always good quality, and reliable service
I was very pleased . Delivery of the badge took a little longer than I expected , though customer service and general process very good , and I am pleased with the result . Thanks
Updated throughout order. Answered my query in a timely manner. Quality of badges was great. Only comment I have would be that the lanyards sent were a different colour to the badge holder.
Great service and response time, very pleased with the product. Thank you!
We have been using Meluba Badges for a number of years now and the customer service and quality of the products has always been outstanding. I would highly recommend.
Excellent swift service and good quality products. Highly Recommend.
Excellent service from Meluba!
I had to purchase a very last minute order on a bank holiday weekend. Mike took my call on the Monday and had my order ready to ship the next day, amazingly efficient service and a lovely guy! Highly recommend.
Thank you Team Meluba, great job from start to finish...special thank you to Becci who was very helpful at the start with advice. Great Service...Great Product...Great Price!!! We will definitely be back!
Efficient service, quick, reliable and helpful.
Great service, quick turn-around, quality product and very nice people to deal with. Will definitely use again.
Good and quick service thank you
Mike went above and beyond excellent customer service with first class products and superfast delivery. Highly recommended.
First class customer service with super fast delivery and excellent product quality.
I'm glad I came across this company on my online search, from start to finish I couldn't fault them, competitively priced and the customer service was exceptional, definitely use them again!
Excellent service from start to finish. Order received very quickly.
Excellent service and quality as always 😊
Only recently started working with Meluba but they just make the process so easy for you from start to finish. Nothing is too much trouble and everything is so clearly set out from the off. Mike has been a fantastic help on two big projects for us and they are now our go to company.
Very helpful staff over the phone. Ordering online easy.
Fantastic customer service, quality product and a swift delivery. Will certainly recommend to others.
Meluba Badges is rated 4.97 based on 201 reviews