Mega-Nutrition Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Mega-Nutrition Ltd

mega-nutrition1@outlook.com

Unit 6 Mead Park, Thorpe Mead

How would you rate Mega-Nutrition Ltd ?

"My capsules arrived much more quickly than expected Thank you"
"I made an order through Amazon from Belgium it arrived on time but the package was almost completely crushed, so may I suggest better packing for vitamin or health supplements that come in a box."
"Easy to order and package arrived within a few days."
"They accept payment without stock!! They take a long time to provide solutions, send a lot of emails, but do nothing.... They promises refund they never make!! I never again buy nothing on this page!!!"
"Came across this site looking for Sam-e, ordered and they came within a few days :) fast delivery thanks"
"Great site, all you could want, with fast efficient delivery, excellent!!"
"Great, many thank"
"great company to buy from.absolutely first class."
"Well for a start You have not said what I purchased >"
"Fast shipping."
"hi ive ordered supplements from this outlet for a few years now and the products they sell are of the best quality plus when youve made your order its with you within 2 days 3 max always with a thanking you message to show they apreciate your custom small thing maybe to some but its the old values thing definatley recomend purchasing from supplements that work"
"found out that the products are £10 more expensive than other sites, should have shopped around!"
"Excellent products, fast delivery and brilliant customer service!"
"Speedy and efficient service and good quality"
"OK, BUT the hidden postal changes"
"After taking this supplement I experienced muscle and joint pain until I discontinued use."
"Everything was OK except time of delivery. (2 wks ) to my home in Spain. Thank you. Lech"
"Pete has been extremely helpful. I live in Australia and Pete was very patient answering my questions promptly and helping me place my international order. Just waiting on my delivery now but so far 10 out of 10 for customer service for "Supplements That Work" - I would highly recommend this company!!"
"good, genuine, products - happy with them"
"Easy to order and excellent service, will order again without any hesitation"
Mega-Nutrition Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 215 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!