&Meetings Reviews

of reviewers recommend &Meetings
Telephone
Read &Meetings Reviews

About &Meetings:

Meeting rooms that make you look good – we are dedicated to making your meeting a successful one and we know how to make the right impression for you and your guests.

Our booking process is simple, clear and transparent, and you get a booking confirmation instantly so double booking is never a worry. Our onsite team are on-hand to take care of everything.

We don’t insist you hire for a whole day or even a half-day – when your meeting only lasts one hour why pay for longer? If you are looking for great value room hire we are your solution as we offer the most competitive rates and run monthly discount promotions to make sure you get the very best prices! And every booking you place with us online earns you &Rewards Points which you can redeem for future discount, shopping vouchers or charitable donations.

enquiries@andmeetings.com

45 Beech Street

Tell us how &Meetings made you happy
I have only used &Meetings twice so far but am very impressed with the service at the Barbican, Beech St, London. For my second booking I needed to start on the half hour for my client and couldn't see how to arrange this online so I telephoned CS. Not only did Lawrence give good advice, he also called me back to check my booking when he couldn't see my notes to amend the start time. On the day, we were unfortunately interrupted by a fire alert but my client couldn't stay on to make up the time. &Meetings kindly and promptly refunded half my fee! Amazing. The rooms are clean, comfortable and very well provisioned and I like the flexibility of being able to book for just the length of time you need.
Wehave been using &Meetings for nearly a year now. It has been a great resource for our company as well as the home to the recording of our Podcast; The Cashflow Show https://radiopublic.com/the-cashflow-show-WkPrQy The staff have been helpful, courteous and supportive always going out of their way to ensure everything is just right. We look forward to a long association with &Meetings going forward.
My experience of &Meetings is very positive. Having used them in a variety of London and regional locations, Walking in the door the receptionists are always warm and friendly and seem to be engaged with the other venues. The rooms are interesting, consistent in set up and comfortable. I am confident to meet clients in their venues in the knowledge our brand is their hands.
I have used your rooms many times and always very good. Now you have the new coffee pod machines it would be good to have them in all the meeting rooms. Also, the room downstairs in Threadneedle need brighter lighting.
very helpful people on site to help us and an important client find the room. Great facilities. Would definitely use that location again
Slightly tricky to find but excellent facilities
I have used &Meetings many times. The rooms are well furnished, well equipped and well lit. Staff and friendly and helpful and the catering is good. Thanks!
&Meetings is our 'go-to' for all our off-site training room requirements in London. We find them exceptionally professional, reasonably priced and the rooms are of the highest standard. We have no need to look anywhere else!
Great service
Whether I am in Bristol of the Heart of London or somewhere in between I always now that I will find the same high standards in the presentation of the room I've hired, or the facilities or the refreshments - the welcome from the staff is second to none and it all combines to assist me in delivering a great experience for my clients. My only regret is that these guys are not in more places!
Excellent rooms and great service by the reception team.
Wonderful facility, friendly staff, easy to book and competitive rates
On entry to the building the professionalism of the reception staff was excellent. The room we booked was clean, well maintained and was stocked with hot/cold drinks, sweets and biscuits. There were pens, pads and a white board and pens which I wasn't aware were being provided. Excellent. Will use again.
- Very professional front desk - Superb facilities - Good value
Good room, good location, well-equipped, very friendly staff, good refreshments & nice fresh fruit. Competitively priced. No complaints at all. Will certainly use again.
Well equipped room with everything you might possibly need or want for a meeting.
Convenient locations, booking easily, staff friendly and professional. Meeting rooms met expectations of high standard needed for professional meetings. Would definitely recommend &Meeting rooms.
the venue at The Barbican was really accessible and the facilities were fantastic. Our host, Julie, was so accommodating and helped our meeting go really smoothly. Thank yo a great venue with great facilities and catering on the day.
Very friendly atmosphere
The reception was friendly, the training room bright and comfortable, and the staff were considerate and helpful.
&Meetings is rated 4.64 based on 170 reviews