McGee McGee Agar Law Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend McGee McGee Agar Law

office@mcgeemcgeeagarlaw.co.uk

Unit 11a/23 Forbes Building

Telephone

How would you rate McGee McGee Agar Law ?

"McGee McGee Agar, are an absolutely brilliant team. Very supportive and honest how they go about their work. Law n Courts can be very worrying n stressful. Not with McGee Argar on your side :) Helped me through some of my worst times. Definitely would recommend to anyone."
"Paul was fantastic, let me rant rave and phone him anytime.Nothing was too much trouble he supported and helped me throughout I couldn’t recommend a more professional down to earth firm of solicitors to deal with I wouldn’t have got through it without him"
"Absloutley amazing support and friendly service highly recommended Andrea mottram"
"I would advise anyone who needs a solicitor to contact Mcgee Mcgee agar law, they are very good they helped me a lot"
"Paul McGee provided a very professional and efficient service whilst handling my divorce proceedings and I would recommend McGee McGee Agar Law services to family and friends."
"I cannot speak more highly of this firm. Matthew did a fantastic job in both my child custody and divorce cases. Always on the other end of the phone with great advice, great prices and great service would highly recommend thanks again mcgeemcgeeagar"
"I met with Andrew McGee who helped me with an allegation issue,I found his approach to be very professional and non judgemental.I would recommend your company without hesitation.Once again thank you so much for your help."
"Very good and well organised service. Paul made everything stress free."
"I could not recommend McGee McGee Agar Law enough for everything they have done for me. I was charged with a very serious offence in early 2017. Once I met Matthew it was plain sailing, he has been there for me every step of the way. I have never felt alone during the past year and no question has been too small or too silly. I was took to crown court and Matthew was there for it all, the days he had to leave early he would ring to make sure I was okay. After getting a not guilty I still had a lot of questions and Matthew was still there for every step. Not only has the law firm got the best banter and had me crying laughing none stop, they were also there when I was crying, none stop haha. I could not begin to thank Matthew for his hard work, effort, empathy and laughs. I know from the bottom of my heart I would not be in this position without Matthew agar and the rest of MMA Law. I would recommend them time and time again."
"i can’t thank Paul enough for the brilliant service he gave to myself during my divorce, i have already and will continue to recommend McGee McGee Agar as a superb law firm. Paul kept me up to date with every step of my divorce and answered any questions i had. Highly recommended Five star service thank you"
"Paul was fantastic! He listened carefully to my side of the story and reassured me he was confident he'd get the right outcome. He went above and beyond to fight my case and his hard work got the perfect result. I really can't thank or recommend him enough!"
"Excellent service and very informative"
"Great advice from Paul."
"Great outcome"
"Very good professionals service 5 star highly recommend"
"McGee McGee Agar Law provided expert assistance in dealing with a threatened litigation against me. The legal team demonstrated and provided clear instruction and expertise that led to a satisfactory resolution of the dispute. I would have no hesitation in seeking out their advice and services in any future legal actions."
"I could speak to a qualified solicitor almost at once or was contacted by phone by one within a few minutes of my call for advice. MMA LAW guided me through a very difficult situation and were always there to support me. I would recommend them to any of my friends without any doubts that they would receive a first class service"
"Absolutely first class service ! Would recommend them to everybody."
McGee McGee Agar Law is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews