McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd

office@mcgeemcgeeagarlaw.co.uk

Unit 11a/23 Forbes Building

Tell us how McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd made you happy

"Matthew Agar of McGee, McGee and Agar is extremely professional and caring and wants the best possible outcomes for the people he represents. The firm genuinely care about their clients and are very responsive and considerate, can’t recommend them enough"
"My son was represented by Matthew Agar, he was very professional and friendly he also has a vast knowledge of the law,I chose McGee McGee Agar as my friend has used them previously and won her case at crown court,I couldn’t have asked for a better service my son also got a brilliant result at the same court I would highly recommend them to anyone needing there service x"
"I used MMA, specifically Andrew McGee for a pretty serious case, which lasted about 18 months from start to finish. I couldn't be happier with them. Andrew was hard working, very professional and had fantastic knowledge of the law and judicial system. I can't recommend MMA highly enough. In the unlikely event I need a solicitor in the future, the firm I will use is MMA."
"I was represented in my divorce proceedings by Paul. Initial meeting, was difficult for me to describe things. Paul has a very human approach, understood without judging. Putting me at ease. He described the process, and how he could take full access of all documents, much needed as I live abroad. All communications were personal and professional, with many options given, on how I could complete the necessary requirements. Offered the necessary legal advice, when needed, but fully understood my personal reasons for doing more than necessary. Whole service was carried out in a very professional manner. Yet I have always felt that the service was personal. Highly recommend."
"Very helpful understanding and reasonably priced. Thankyou"
"Had Paul help me recently at family court, very quickly understood me, my points of view and where my problems were. Took a lot of worry and stress away from me. Top service, top firm, top bloke."
"I recently used McGee McGee Agar after they were recommended through a friend.I was looked after by Matthew,who is one of thee most down to earth people i have met.His professionalism is teamed with his ability to make you feel at ease and relaxed when talking and going through things that can sometimes seem confusing.I had no problems in understanding anything as everything was explained and i was reassured that he would just be a call away if i needed any futher questions had i forgotten anything.The biggest block when taking on a legal matter is the cost for anyone,however this company's fees are very reasonable and you most certainly get looked after from start to finish.I would most definitely and undoubtedly recommend this firm for any legal matter,you wont be disappointed"
"Would definitely recommend these excellent solicitors"
"Very good and professional highly recommended"
"Paul McGee kept our family afloat through almost 2 hellish years a total professional but almost as important he’s a kind and compassionate man. Never will I feel a debt of gratitude so large as I feel for this man. Sue"
"Will never be able to thank Paul McGee for all the hard work, time and care he put into my sons case. He faced a lot of serious charges and with Paul’s hard work and attention to detail my son was found not guilty on all charges. Forever grateful and would recommend this law firm to anyone and everyone x"
"They’re helped me and got me through the hardest time of my life. The support and effort was incredible from the team. I appreciate everything this company has done for me and recommend it highly."
"Fantastic professional service, highly recommend to other people!"
"I can’t thank Paul enough for the service he has provided in my family matter. I would highly recommend McGee McGee Agar Law to anyone needing a solicitor that offer a fair reasonably priced professional service. Thanks again."
"Thank you for all your support and quick reponse to any questions I needed answering."
"This firm and in particular, Paul McGee have recently helped me with a case which has stretched over the period of around 2 years, ending October 2018. Within this period of time paul, and his team have helped me, and my family in a multitude of different ways, most notibly on a professional level going above and beyond in getting me the result in which should have rightfully come about. These professionals have had no hesitation in going above and beyond for me. Aswell as professionally, Paul was there for me 24/7. This review is nothing but 100% truth and anyone who will go on to use the “MCGEE MCGEE AGAR LAW LTD” can rest assured thhat they are in capable hands of young, hungry and knowledgeable professionals."
"Best solicitors in teesside Paul helped me through my case, I couldn't of asked for a better solicitor firm than mma law! I would highly recommend them! Thanks Paul I appreciate your help"
"McGee McGee Agar, are an absolutely brilliant team. Very supportive and honest how they go about their work. Law n Courts can be very worrying n stressful. Not with McGee Argar on your side :) Helped me through some of my worst times. Definitely would recommend to anyone."
"Paul was fantastic, let me rant rave and phone him anytime.Nothing was too much trouble he supported and helped me throughout I couldn’t recommend a more professional down to earth firm of solicitors to deal with I wouldn’t have got through it without him"
"Absloutley amazing support and friendly service highly recommended Andrea mottram"
McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 35 reviews