McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd

office@mcgeemcgeeagarlaw.co.uk

Unit 11a/23 Forbes Building

Tell us how McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd made you happy

"Will never be able to thank Paul McGee for all the hard work, time and care he put into my sons case. He faced a lot of serious charges and with Paul’s hard work and attention to detail my son was found not guilty on all charges. Forever grateful and would recommend this law firm to anyone and everyone x"
"They’re helped me and got me through the hardest time of my life. The support and effort was incredible from the team. I appreciate everything this company has done for me and recommend it highly."
"Fantastic professional service, highly recommend to other people!"
"I can’t thank Paul enough for the service he has provided in my family matter. I would highly recommend McGee McGee Agar Law to anyone needing a solicitor that offer a fair reasonably priced professional service. Thanks again."
"Thank you for all your support and quick reponse to any questions I needed answering."
"This firm and in particular, Paul McGee have recently helped me with a case which has stretched over the period of around 2 years, ending October 2018. Within this period of time paul, and his team have helped me, and my family in a multitude of different ways, most notibly on a professional level going above and beyond in getting me the result in which should have rightfully come about. These professionals have had no hesitation in going above and beyond for me. Aswell as professionally, Paul was there for me 24/7. This review is nothing but 100% truth and anyone who will go on to use the “MCGEE MCGEE AGAR LAW LTD” can rest assured thhat they are in capable hands of young, hungry and knowledgeable professionals."
"Best solicitors in teesside Paul helped me through my case, I couldn't of asked for a better solicitor firm than mma law! I would highly recommend them! Thanks Paul I appreciate your help"
"McGee McGee Agar, are an absolutely brilliant team. Very supportive and honest how they go about their work. Law n Courts can be very worrying n stressful. Not with McGee Argar on your side :) Helped me through some of my worst times. Definitely would recommend to anyone."
"Paul was fantastic, let me rant rave and phone him anytime.Nothing was too much trouble he supported and helped me throughout I couldn’t recommend a more professional down to earth firm of solicitors to deal with I wouldn’t have got through it without him"
"Absloutley amazing support and friendly service highly recommended Andrea mottram"
"I would advise anyone who needs a solicitor to contact Mcgee Mcgee agar law, they are very good they helped me a lot"
"Paul McGee provided a very professional and efficient service whilst handling my divorce proceedings and I would recommend McGee McGee Agar Law services to family and friends."
"I cannot speak more highly of this firm. Matthew did a fantastic job in both my child custody and divorce cases. Always on the other end of the phone with great advice, great prices and great service would highly recommend thanks again mcgeemcgeeagar"
"I met with Andrew McGee who helped me with an allegation issue,I found his approach to be very professional and non judgemental.I would recommend your company without hesitation.Once again thank you so much for your help."
"Very good and well organised service. Paul made everything stress free."
"I could not recommend McGee McGee Agar Law enough for everything they have done for me. I was charged with a very serious offence in early 2017. Once I met Matthew it was plain sailing, he has been there for me every step of the way. I have never felt alone during the past year and no question has been too small or too silly. I was took to crown court and Matthew was there for it all, the days he had to leave early he would ring to make sure I was okay. After getting a not guilty I still had a lot of questions and Matthew was still there for every step. Not only has the law firm got the best banter and had me crying laughing none stop, they were also there when I was crying, none stop haha. I could not begin to thank Matthew for his hard work, effort, empathy and laughs. I know from the bottom of my heart I would not be in this position without Matthew agar and the rest of MMA Law. I would recommend them time and time again."
"i can’t thank Paul enough for the brilliant service he gave to myself during my divorce, i have already and will continue to recommend McGee McGee Agar as a superb law firm. Paul kept me up to date with every step of my divorce and answered any questions i had. Highly recommended Five star service thank you"
"Paul was fantastic! He listened carefully to my side of the story and reassured me he was confident he'd get the right outcome. He went above and beyond to fight my case and his hard work got the perfect result. I really can't thank or recommend him enough!"
"Excellent service and very informative"
"Great advice from Paul."
McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 25 reviews