McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd
"I went to McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd after receiving extremely poor legal advice elsewhere and found Paul to be brilliant. He knew exactly what to do, was honest about my options and predicted correctly what would be discussed by the Judge. I would definitely recommend their services."
"Just want to say a special thank you to Mcgee Mcgee Agar law for all your advice and support through my case. Had great advice and great service from all the team from the very start right the way through to the very end, and I would recommend to anyone. Thanks a lot guys for everything"
"I was represented by Matthew and I can't thank him enough, he did everything he could to help and was efficient, honest and direct. I can't recommend him or the company enough."
"Paul McGee dealt with a family matter for me and was very professional, reasonably priced and the outcome was a good result for me. Highly recommended this company"
"Paul was amazing and helped me throughout my case understood the full extent of the situation we had been put in, would highly recommend anyone seeking advice or representation in family law, 5 stars, thanks again."
"Didn't know how to handle the situation Myself as it was my first time but the whole team was amazing and looked after me! Thank you"
"Andrew did a fantastic job for me. He would always take the time to listen to me and give advice. He quickly grasped the situation and won every single argument in court in my favour and so I was cleared of all charges. Would highly recommend."
"During the length of my case, I dealt with 3 firms. 2 were bigger firms who offered great services but I found I soon accumulated high bills though complicated billing methods. I also found it would sometimes be days before getting a response on time sensitive matters. I eventually decided that MMA was the right way to go. From start to finish, the service offered by Paul and his team was exemplary. The personal, ‘hands on’ style of Paul McGee was an important factor in giving me the confidence to see my case though. My case took many turns, which I felt unprepared for but in every instance, Paul was there to offer me guidance and advice ultimately leading to a result I was more than happy with. I found Paul to be calming as much as he was knowledgeable when helping me to make positive decisions about my case. MMA offered me a simple and easy to understand payment option, which reduced my worry when my case required unexpected work. Paul always took the time to deal with my pressing issues quickly and always did so professionally. I cannot recommend the services of MMA enough for anyone who wishes to be guided through a painful process by an agency with integrity and reliability. MMA worked tirelessly for my cause. In my view, MMA’s biggest strength was their ability to help me remain focused on my end goal by offering sound advice on when to stand my ground but also knowing when to compromise. I thank Paul and his team immensely for their hard work in getting me a great result with my child arrangements order. I would advise that anyone going though a court process seek as much support as they can. It is a difficult process but I think it would be extremely difficult to find a solicitors firm more able to add that personal touch in quite the way MMA does."
"Matthew Agar of McGee, McGee and Agar is extremely professional and caring and wants the best possible outcomes for the people he represents. The firm genuinely care about their clients and are very responsive and considerate, can’t recommend them enough"
"My son was represented by Matthew Agar, he was very professional and friendly he also has a vast knowledge of the law,I chose McGee McGee Agar as my friend has used them previously and won her case at crown court,I couldn’t have asked for a better service my son also got a brilliant result at the same court I would highly recommend them to anyone needing there service x"
"I used MMA, specifically Andrew McGee for a pretty serious case, which lasted about 18 months from start to finish. I couldn't be happier with them. Andrew was hard working, very professional and had fantastic knowledge of the law and judicial system. I can't recommend MMA highly enough. In the unlikely event I need a solicitor in the future, the firm I will use is MMA."
"I was represented in my divorce proceedings by Paul. Initial meeting, was difficult for me to describe things. Paul has a very human approach, understood without judging. Putting me at ease. He described the process, and how he could take full access of all documents, much needed as I live abroad. All communications were personal and professional, with many options given, on how I could complete the necessary requirements. Offered the necessary legal advice, when needed, but fully understood my personal reasons for doing more than necessary. Whole service was carried out in a very professional manner. Yet I have always felt that the service was personal. Highly recommend."
"Very helpful understanding and reasonably priced. Thankyou"
"Had Paul help me recently at family court, very quickly understood me, my points of view and where my problems were. Took a lot of worry and stress away from me. Top service, top firm, top bloke."
"I recently used McGee McGee Agar after they were recommended through a friend.I was looked after by Matthew,who is one of thee most down to earth people i have met.His professionalism is teamed with his ability to make you feel at ease and relaxed when talking and going through things that can sometimes seem confusing.I had no problems in understanding anything as everything was explained and i was reassured that he would just be a call away if i needed any futher questions had i forgotten anything.The biggest block when taking on a legal matter is the cost for anyone,however this company's fees are very reasonable and you most certainly get looked after from start to finish.I would most definitely and undoubtedly recommend this firm for any legal matter,you wont be disappointed"
"Would definitely recommend these excellent solicitors"
"Very good and professional highly recommended"
"Paul McGee kept our family afloat through almost 2 hellish years a total professional but almost as important he’s a kind and compassionate man. Never will I feel a debt of gratitude so large as I feel for this man. Sue"
"Will never be able to thank Paul McGee for all the hard work, time and care he put into my sons case. He faced a lot of serious charges and with Paul’s hard work and attention to detail my son was found not guilty on all charges. Forever grateful and would recommend this law firm to anyone and everyone x"
"They’re helped me and got me through the hardest time of my life. The support and effort was incredible from the team. I appreciate everything this company has done for me and recommend it highly."
McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 43 reviews