McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd
Read McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd Reviews
An extremely professional and personable service from Matthew Agar!
Advice and communication was above and beyond, and nothing was too much trouble.
A different level of legal service in the local area and would highly recommend to anyone who needs legal help or advice and wants a reliable, personable and an honest service!
I have recently been represented by Matthew Agar in a family matter regarding the custody arrangements for my children.

The information, advice and guidance provided to me by Matthew has been nothing short of outstanding.

I spoke to several solicitors before instructing Matthew. Despite there being larger more established companies out there, I was immediately struck by Matthew's down to earth nature, something which has been, during such an emotional time, a real life line. The legal system and the emotionally fuelled feelings, worries and concerns of a parent do not really fit well together and with other solicitors I spoke to, I did not feel they saw or understood the impact the outcome of the process would have on my children. With Matthew this was not the case, he was calm, fair, rational and put my mind completely at ease. I felt listened to and understood as he guided me through the legal process, focussed entirely on my children.

Matthew dealt with all aspects of the case with a high degree of professionalism throughout. When things got difficult (as I suspect they often do in these cases) Matthew was responsive and reassuring, whilst always maintaining a fair and level headed approach.

Despite my children's father throwing everything he had at the case and appointing a barrister to represent him in court, Matthew's extensive knowledge of my case and manner within the courtroom meant I had the confidence to clearly articulate my views and perhaps more importantly those views were heard and accepted by the judge.

Matthew never made any promises, but his confidence gave me confidence, I'm delighted to say that the Judge in this case agreed with all of the suggestions made within the well considered position statement Matthew had drafted on my behalf. The dream result.

I hope that I will never need legal representation again, but if I did I would not hesitate in contacting this firm again. I can not recommend Matthew highly enough, nor will I ever be able to put in to words the difference his representation has made to both the lives of my children and myself.
Very professional and straight to the point.
Better than good would definitely recommend really appreciate everything you done Paul thanks again
Mr Paul McGee represented me in court over a recent family matter, He provided a very professional service, excellent advise and he guided me through the process of the legal system. The judgement outcome i received was due to the hard work and expertise of Mr McGee, I would recommend the services of McGee McGee Agar Law to anyone of my family, friends or colleagues if they were ever in need of highly effective, caring and compassionate legal representation.
Paul was brilliant from the first time I met him. He gave me hope when I thought all was lost and gave me the courage to seek a divorce settlement far greater than I could have hoped for. I would highly recommend their services.
Mathiew was reallyfriendly and professional and defended my showing diligence and professionalism. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone who requires defence x
In October 2013, I left Hedleys & Co Solicitors as my position was untenable such was my concerns regarding accounting practices and irregularities at the Firm. As a whistleblower I contacted my regulator, the SRA but was then in retaliation by Leo Johnston, the Firms sole equity partner subject to a counter allegation I had pocketed cash from clients for legal services delivered by me. This was simply untrue but resulted in my arrest in Dec 13.

Thereafter followed a protracted police investigation lasting three years before being charged Oct 16, that was not impartial but instead one which looked to make the evidence fit. Supported, represented and legally advised by Andrew McGee of MMA Law we pursued multiple disclosure applications to uncover and systematically discredit these false allegations and prove my innocence. This was a complex and time consuming task as we faced taking on the resources of CPS Northumbria Complex Case Unit who in conjunction with the Officer in the Case sought wilfully or negligently to put forward a stilted and inaccurate representation of my financial circumstances and indeed conduct at the Firm I worked.

On 25th January 2020 I was found unanimously not guilty by a Jury at Newcastle Crown Court.

My defence team at MMA led by Andrew McGee in conjunction with experienced learned Counsel Anne Whyte QC of QED Hollis Whiteman and Amos Waldman of Dougherty Street Chambers were able to uncover, dissect and prove my innocence, compelling the crown to make admissions of fact about the financial irregularities, complaints history and particularise the numerous adverse findings against Leo Johnston the man at the helm of the woeful Firm Hedleys & Co of Sunderland.

Without the expert representation of Andrew McGee, flawless case preparation by all at the Firm and solid robust advice received I know that I would have been subject to a miscarriage of justice and risked losing my liberty and career.

I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending anyone to this Firm. They go above and beyond and offer exceptional service where you always know your case is their foremost priority where they truly care.
Excellent service, friendly and reliable, really went out of his way to get the outcome I wanted. Thanks again Paul
The service I received was great, I was treated very professionally and kept updated ,and well informed on everything involved in my case , I will certainly recommend you to friends and family, thanks for everything, kind regards Mike Brotton
I was very happy with the outcome and very pleased with my solicitor what a top bloke would highly recommend
I went to McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd after receiving extremely poor legal advice elsewhere and found Paul to be brilliant. He knew exactly what to do, was honest about my options and predicted correctly what would be discussed by the Judge. I would definitely recommend their services.
Just want to say a special thank you to Mcgee Mcgee Agar law for all your advice and support through my case. Had great advice and great service from all the team from the very start right the way through to the very end, and I would recommend to anyone. Thanks a lot guys for everything
I was represented by Matthew and I can't thank him enough, he did everything he could to help and was efficient, honest and direct. I can't recommend him or the company enough.
Paul McGee dealt with a family matter for me and was very professional, reasonably priced and the outcome was a good result for me. Highly recommended this company
Paul was amazing and helped me throughout my case understood the full extent of the situation we had been put in, would highly recommend anyone seeking advice or representation in family law, 5 stars, thanks again.
Didn't know how to handle the situation Myself as it was my first time but the whole team was amazing and looked after me! Thank you
Andrew did a fantastic job for me. He would always take the time to listen to me and give advice. He quickly grasped the situation and won every single argument in court in my favour and so I was cleared of all charges. Would highly recommend.
During the length of my case, I dealt with 3 firms. 2 were bigger firms who offered great services but I found I soon accumulated high bills though complicated billing methods. I also found it would sometimes be days before getting a response on time sensitive matters. I eventually decided that MMA was the right way to go. From start to finish, the service offered by Paul and his team was exemplary. The personal, ‘hands on’ style of Paul McGee was an important factor in giving me the confidence to see my case though.
My case took many turns, which I felt unprepared for but in every instance, Paul was there to offer me guidance and advice ultimately leading to a result I was more than happy with. I found Paul to be calming as much as he was knowledgeable when helping me to make positive decisions about my case.
MMA offered me a simple and easy to understand payment option, which reduced my worry when my case required unexpected work. Paul always took the time to deal with my pressing issues quickly and always did so professionally. I cannot recommend the services of MMA enough for anyone who wishes to be guided through a painful process by an agency with integrity and reliability. MMA worked tirelessly for my cause.
In my view, MMA’s biggest strength was their ability to help me remain focused on my end goal by offering sound advice on when to stand my ground but also knowing when to compromise.
I thank Paul and his team immensely for their hard work in getting me a great result with my child arrangements order. I would advise that anyone going though a court process seek as much support as they can. It is a difficult process but I think it would be extremely difficult to find a solicitors firm more able to add that personal touch in quite the way MMA does.
Matthew Agar of McGee, McGee and Agar is extremely professional and caring and wants the best possible outcomes for the people he represents. The firm genuinely care about their clients and are very responsive and considerate, can’t recommend them enough
McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 54 reviews