McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd
5.0
Based on 55 reviews
Read McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd Reviews
In October 2013, I left Hedleys & Co Solicitors as my position was untenable such was my concerns regarding accounting practices and irregularities at the Firm. As a whistleblower I contacted my regulator, the SRA but was then in retaliation by Leo Johnston, the Firms sole equity partner subject to a counter allegation I had pocketed cash from clients for legal services delivered by me. This was simply untrue but resulted in my arrest in Dec 13. Thereafter followed a protracted police investigation lasting three years before being charged Oct 16, that was not impartial but instead one which looked to make the evidence fit. Supported, represented and legally advised by Andrew McGee of MMA Law we pursued multiple disclosure applications to uncover and systematically discredit these false allegations and prove my innocence. This was a complex and time consuming task as we faced taking on the resources of CPS Northumbria Complex Case Unit who in conjunction with the Officer in the Case sought wilfully or negligently to put forward a stilted and inaccurate representation of my financial circumstances and indeed conduct at the Firm I worked. On 25th January 2020 I was found unanimously not guilty by a Jury at Newcastle Crown Court. My defence team at MMA led by Andrew McGee in conjunction with experienced learned Counsel Anne Whyte QC of QED Hollis Whiteman and Amos Waldman of Dougherty Street Chambers were able to uncover, dissect and prove my innocence, compelling the crown to make admissions of fact about the financial irregularities, complaints history and particularise the numerous adverse findings against Leo Johnston the man at the helm of the woeful Firm Hedleys & Co of Sunderland. Without the expert representation of Andrew McGee, flawless case preparation by all at the Firm and solid robust advice received I know that I would have been subject to a miscarriage of justice and risked losing my liberty and career. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending anyone to this Firm. They go above and beyond and offer exceptional service where you always know your case is their foremost priority where they truly care.
I used MMA, specifically Andrew McGee for a pretty serious case, which lasted about 18 months from start to finish. I couldn't be happier with them. Andrew was hard working, very professional and had fantastic knowledge of the law and judicial system. I can't recommend MMA highly enough. In the unlikely event I need a solicitor in the future, the firm I will use is MMA.
Fantastic professional service, highly recommend to other people!
McGee McGee Agar Law Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 55 reviews