Mazuma Mobile Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Mazuma Mobile Reviews

About Mazuma Mobile:

Mazuma is one of the most trusted and longest standing technology recyclers in the UK. With over 15 years’ experience, we buy and sell high quality mobile phones, tablets, smart watches, laptops and games consoles.

Mazuma have paid out over £221 million to over 4 million happy customers.

www.mazumamobile.com.

Morecambe

Tell us how Mazuma Mobile made you happy
Quick, easy and efficient
Good morning Arran,

Thank you for choosing Mazuma Mobile. We really appreciate your five-star review.

Mazuma
This is about the forth iPhone I have sold through Mazuma when upgrading and I can definitely recommend them. you might get a bit more cash over e-bay but you don't have the stress of will it arrive ok, will the person buying it mess me around etc. It is a very smooth process, the communication is great and as long as the item meets the required quality you have you cash in a couple of days.
Good morning Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to review Mazuma Mobile. We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us and we hope that you come back to us again in the future.

Mazuma
Very easy and efficient service. Would highly recommend
Good morning Jemma,

Thank you for recommending Mazuma Mobile! We are really happy to hear about your experience with us.

Mazuma
Easy transaction as always and offer more than some for your old mobiles highly recommended
Good morning Stephen,

Thank you for recommending Mazuma Mobile! We really appreciate your positive comments.

Mazuma
Excellent and quick service! Would defo recommend!
Good morning Gemma,

Thank you for recommending Mazuma Mobile! We are glad to hear that you had a great experience with us.

Mazuma
Excellent service no messing about and paid out on the day very pleased
Good morning Shaun,

Mazuma
Very good, could not be any easier.
Good afternoon Sandy,

Mazuma
Process is really simple and they provide all you need to send it back to them and instructions on wiping your phone. I sent mine by recorded delivery on Saturday, on Monday I got an e-Mail to say it was received and the funds were in my bank a few hours later.
Good afternoon Melissa,

Mazuma
Brilliant process quick payment paid exact amount, really pleased thanks Mazuma!!
Good morning Ruth,

Really good service.
Good morning,

Mazuma Mobile
Good offer for my Samsung S10 5G, phone collected by courier with 1 hour time slot, polite efficient driver, good communication from Mazuma, payment into my bank account within 24 hours from collection.
Good morning Shaun,

Thank you for your five-star review.

We are glad that you were pleased with the service you received. We always aim to provide a fast and efficient service.

Kind Regards
Swift efficient service
Good morning,

Mazuma Mobile
very pleased it was so easy to use money was in my bank next day great
Good morning Stephen,

Mazuma Mobile
Easy to use. Quick turn around and paid the quoted price. Really old phone so money rather than bin and correctly disposed. Thanks!
Good morning Marie,

Mazuma Mobile
Thank you Mazuma for fantastic good service I sent my phone of in the bag you supplied and within 3/4 days the money was in my account, could not have been happier
Good morning Susan,

Thank you for your five-star review! We are pleased to hear that you received a great service when selling your device to us. We hope that you will use us again in the future.

Mazuma Mobile
Website easy to navigate. Simple process from start to finish. Money transfer very speedy.
Good afternoon Stuart,

Mazuma Mobile
7th phone sold with these guys in 10 years. This time I had the money in my account before lunch. Amazing service
Good afternoon Dafydh,

Mazuma Mobile.
Brilliant service, so quick and efficient. I recommend it to friends every time
Good afternoon Michael,

Very quick service all completed working 18 hours
Good afternoon Stuart,

Mazuma Mobile
Swift and efficient, received my funds on the day of receipt. Will definitely use again.
Good afternoon Jay,