Mayfair Worktops Reviews

4.9
Based on 69 reviews
Read Mayfair Worktops Reviews

About Mayfair Worktops:

We have over 30 years of experience in the stone industry and are now proudly the UK's largest supplier of granite and quartz worktops.

info@mayfairworktops.co.uk

Daniel Seaton
Nicola
Mayfair Worktops 5 star review on 22nd March 2022
Carl
I cannot fault the service that we received. From the initial quote, right the way through to installation and after-sales, the team have been fantastic. The quartz worktop that has been installed is gorgeous and we are totally over the moon with how our new kitchen looks!
Excellent service from start to finish Very helpful when fitting in with kitchen installation timing Staff from sales , measuring up and the fitting were all very pleasant and helpful even when i changed my mind on the edge finish I have recommended to friends even my builder wants the same tops also the tiler that tiled the kitchen Very pleased and have had great comments from everyone thats seen it Many Thanks Mayfair Jill
Excellent service combined with great customer service and an excellent product. This is our second quartz worktop and both have been fitted to a very good standard.
Excellent customer service and we are very happy with our quartz worktop.
From ordering to fitting very good service. All staff dealt with were professional, helpful and pleasant. Will use happily use Mayfair next time I need granite worktops.
Thanks for your review Thirza! We hope you love your new Absolute Black Granite worktops.
Great service, product and price
Thanks for your review Nick, we are pleased that were happy with the service and product that you received from us!
Fantastic service and communication from purchasing to installing the quartz in our kitchen. We absolutely love it and would recommend Mayfair Worktops to anyone, 10/10! Thanks again!
Mayfair Worktops 5 star review on 4th April 2022
Your worktops look great Leo! Thank you for your review
Very good and speedy service all workmen were very professional, very pleased with our new worktops thankyou
So pleased that you love your worktops Stephen, I will pass this message on to the team!
Salesman Josh made the whole experience so easy, the technology used to measure up was really impressive and the fitting and aftercare service was second to none!
Thank you for your review Jess, hope you are enjoying your White Macaubus Quartz worktops!
Beautiful black granite worktop purchased from Mayfair spring 2022. Excellent customer service from initial enquiry, then a visit to measure up and finally delivery and aftercare. Made a daunting prospect very easy and has finished off our kitchen beautifully. Top marks for service and product range and very competitive pricing too.
So glad you loved it Todd! I'll make sure that this gets passed on to the team
Very happy with the worktop! Please watch my video. I would definitely recommend
A great video Agata! Your kitchen looks great with our Blue Pearl Granite, really finishes it off.
Really pleased with the service and choice of samples available to help us choose the perfect worktop. The templating guy went through everything with us and the installation team were brilliant on the day. Our dream kitchen is now complete and the worktops have completed the look and feel of our kitchen
Mayfair Worktops 5 star review on 27th March 2022
You have a great kitchen Ant! We're so glad that you feel like the look and feel is complete because think so too!
I LOVE MAYFAIR WORKTOPS. Absolutely incredible service from start to finish. The worktop is beautiful, with a perfect installation. Their team are helpful, knowledgeable, and ultra professional. Rockstar level service. I would encourage anyone looking for a fabulous worktop to get in touch with them. Just perfect in every way.
It was a pleasure to work with you on your brand new White Calacatta Quartz worktops Seb!
Y wife and I initially ordered granite for a small island We were so impressed with the quality of service, from the initial phone call, laser measuring, phone calls confirming best day to deliver, phone call on day prior and day of delivery to the guys firing the granite top, we decided to get granite worktop for our utility room. Again the service was outstanding. Price was very competitive and as you can imagine, the granite looks superb. Many thanks to all the staff I had the pleasure to deal with
Mayfair Worktops 5 star review on 25th March 2022
Absolutely beautiful piece Paul! Glad you went for the utility room too in the end!
When people write “I would choose or recommend Mayfair again”. I have. This is my 3rd time using Mayfair and each encounter has provided the quality stone and workmanship you expect for your hard earned money. Every detail is considered from the choice to the edging style to fitting it around your schedule. I was constantly updated and re selection, measuring and fitting and felt like a valued customer. Thank you everyone brilliant service and fabulous worktops
We’ve worked with Mayfair on a few bespoke projects now & they have never been any less then highly efficient & professional. Quite simply they go out of their way in our experience to ensure minimal disruption & leave site having installed flawlessly. Special thanks go to Danny for his work on our last project in Llandaff!
Thank you so much for your great review guys! It really is a pleasure to work with you.
Two years later and we are still over the moon with our quartz worktops from Mayfair! I’m so glad we opted for this quality of material in the end as it really finishes the kitchen off. Definitely worth the investment. The organisation from Mayfair from ordering to fitting was fantastic too. They still gleam after 2 years!
Mayfair Worktops 5 star review on 24th March 2022
Thank you so much for your great review Louise! Your kitchen island looks great.
We had our quartz worktop a few months ago and are SUPER happy with them! They have really finished our kitchen off. The customer service the whole way through was amazing, from it never being a problem to sending out all types of samples, to coming out and measuring with more samples to final fitting and all the after care info! Great service! Would deffo recommend to anyone looking for new worktops :)
We're pleased to know that you had such ca great experience with us Caitlin! I will make sure you're feedback gets passed on to the team.
Mayfair Worktops are a TOP company to work with from the visit to the showroom, the quote, point of order and to delivery and installation - all went smoothly and they did a top quality and professional job for us. Would recommend them 100%.
Thank you for your great review! We're so happy you had a great experience with us. Ella @ Mayfair Worktops
We love our Mayfair worktops so much and the whole process of replacing our old tops was so easy. We got to pick our perfect slab of granite in the impressive factory viewing area and then they came and fitted them quickly. All the staff were so helpful and on the day they made sure our kitchen was good to go again for the kids getting home from school.
Mayfair Worktops is rated 4.94 based on 69 reviews