Mayfair Granite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Granite
Read Mayfair Granite Reviews

About Mayfair Granite:

We have over 30 years of experience in the stone industry and are now proudly the UK's largest supplier of granite and quartz worktops.

0800 4320267

Tell us how Mayfair Granite made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I spent a lot of time doing research on different granite company and finally decided on Mayfair Granite and I am so glad we did. They were throughly professional from start to finish, always on hand to offer advice and help when our kitchen fitter let us down. Wish all companies were are good as these guys. If you are looking for new worktops look no further!
Fantastic company to deal with, professional service from start to finish.
Brilliant Work from start to finishing thanks a million
Pleased with my new worktops, the stonemasons that templates and fitted the job were brilliant and true craftsmen.
Great job, highly recommended
Excellent service for granite Worktops, great templating and installation, quick turnaround and price matched. Recommended.
I was born and bred in Italy where marble, quartz and granite are just in every single kitchen, so I wanted something that reminded me of my home country. I chose Statuario Bianco quartz for my kitchen worktop and I am ever so impressed with the quality of the product and the great customer service I received.

Everything has gone very well from quotation to installation. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful and always happy to help out when I raised queries over the phone or via email. I knew straight away that Statuario Bianco was the product I needed for my kitchen and it took me 2 seconds to choose it when I was in the shop (Interior4Living, Cross Gates, Leeds).

The guys who completed the template for me were also helpful and gave me useful advice on a couple of options. They were professional and did a very good job with the template. The fitters were also extremely good - they were experienced and simply knew what to do and how to do it. The installation went fine as planned.

I cannot stress enough how good a product the Statuario Bianco quartz is and should I renovate my kitchen in 10-15 years time, I would definitely use this company again despite the fact that the price in the UK market is still very expensive as compared to other Southern European markets where quartz, granite and marble are very popular choices.
We used Mayfair granite to replace our existing damaged laminate worktops. I must say the whole process was a lot easier than I had imagined, all the staff could not do enough to help me when explaining what would be involved in replacing my worktops. They were very prompt in arranging the initial quotes and sending me samples. When the stonemason came to carry out the templating all we had to do was clear the worktops so they could measure with the laminate still in place and they brought a very extensive range of samples for me to choose my granite.
When booking the installation Mayfair even arranged (at a small charge) to have a gas safe engineer to remove all of our worktops and disconnect my existing sink and hob. The fitting of the granite could not have gone smoother. I woke up with water damaged laminate and by tea time had beautiful Cosmic Black granite installed! I have already recommended my colleagues and friends to have their worktops through them. 5 star service
A fabulous experience. Initial reservation made many months ago when We thought our kitchen would be complete. Builder delays meant templating got pushed back and back. Never an issue.
The team were always pleasant and understanding and re-scheduled.
Templaters came and were extremely polite and efficient.
Then the fitters arrived on time and again a seamless process with no issues or fuss.
If only the rest of our build went so smoothly. Thank you Mayfair Granite.
Highly recommend.
Excellent service less than a week turnaround. Very polite staff very pleased with the service
Very happy with Mayfair in particular with the installation team.
Two fitters came and did an excellent job fitting our new Granite Worktops. They offered advice on how to overcome sloping window cill. Looks great now.

Excellent Service, First Call. Nothing too much trouble would gladly recommend to anybody
Very happy great service, professional and knowledgeable fitters
Team was excellent throughout the templating and fitting process.

Polite and good attention to detail.

Worked quickly, efficiently and did not leave until I was satisfied
The team arrived promptly and did the work with work with a minimum of fuss. A very nice job
Very happy with all the hard work, customer service and quality.

Thank you for marking our house look like a home =)

From the Hassan family
From initial phone call to the fitting of the worktops, everyone from Mayfair Granite was helpful, friendly and professional. Everything went smoothly, The installation where efficient, with attention to detail. So pleased with the results. Would definitely recommend.
The team arrived promptly and did the work with a minimum of fuss. A very nice job.
I am very happy with all the hard work. Great customer service and quality. Thank you for making our house look like a home :)
Mayfair Granite is rated 5.00 based on 39 reviews