Mayfair Granite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Granite
Read Mayfair Granite Reviews

About Mayfair Granite:

We have over 30 years of experience in the stone industry and are now proudly the UK's largest supplier of granite and quartz worktops.

0800 4320267

Tell us how Mayfair Granite made you happy
Michael in Sales made the buying process so easier sent us loads of large samples (as we were really picking on colour) with no qualm or fuss. The end result is a beautiful quartz worktop, which my wife loves!
Large selection of material colours to choose from, we were spoilt for choice. The sales person was very helpful and patient and really helped us choose the perfect worktop. They sent us lots of large samples, which really helped in the decision making process. We are really pleased with the final product.
A real lack of care, professionalism and poor customer service made my experience with Mayfair stressful and left me having to patch up their mistakes. Mayfair requested a measurement of the kitchen units once the floor had been fitted, this was accurately provided by me. They proceeded to incorrectly input this measurement which resulted in me receiving a piece of quartz that did not fit. They then tried to claim that I was meant to provide the measurements for the quartz they were cutting rather than the measurement of the kitchen units, which is nonsense and anyone in the industry would agree. This left me having to appoint a joiner to fit a stand so the short piece would fit, all at my own cost. Having made a formal complaint to the management team I am yet to receive a response and doubt very much they will accept a single bit of responsibility, despite there being a clear lack of care from the team which has ultimately caused this mistake. All a shame as the finish the actual fittings team delivered was satisfactory. My advice to any customers considering using Mayfair would be to use a competitor if you want the job to go smoothly. Alternatively if you choose to use them, protect yourselves and do not pay the full balance in advance of the job being completed, I made this mistake and have been left with a bodged up job and no offer of any compensation.
Simply brilliant from start to finish, highly recommended!
Very Large stock of granite & quartz to choice from, received really good service for Liam and the team at Mayfair Granite. Definitely a very Happy customer and will be highly recommending Mayfair Granite.
Very Happy with our new worktops from Mayfair granite. From order to install everything ran smoothly and on time. Brilliant product and first class service
Can't rate Mayfair Granite highly enough be a exceptional from start to finish. If you're looking for new granite or quartz worktops look no further.
Our Kitchen was put in by the previous owners of the house so we wanted to put our own mark on it. We found Mayfair Granite, We wanted an update that was smart with clean lines but complemented our current units The team at Mayfair were brilliant, they helped us through the process of choosing the right top. Their service and quality was fist class from beginning to end. We would recommend Mayfair to anyone. The kitchen looks FANTASTIC, Thanks to all the team.
Mayfair Granite have been excellent throughout the whole process nothing has been too much trouble for them despite the challenging circumstances of the pandemic there were no delays. The fitters all wore PPE and followed social distancing rules in my house and arrived on time and got the job done. The end result is beautiful quartz worktops that have made our dream kitchen.
Second time we have used Mayfair Granite, first time was for my daughters house. Another slick, professional and efficient job. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Love my worktops to bits thank you mayfair for helping me with my dream kitchen
can't fault them at all.
First class service from start to finish. I can honestly say the staff at Mayfair Granite are so nice and a pleasure to deal with even after the sale was made. Samples were sent and received in a matter of a few days. When a price was agreed, a deposit was paid, and then a date for templating was arranged. We had to change the date as the kitchen had only just been delivered but nothing was too much trouble and another date was rearranged. We received a telephone call a few days before the date to ensure we were still okay to go ahead. The guy who came to carry out the templating gave good advise which we took on board. Only then was full payment required. After just over a week our beautiful quartz worktops were fitted. The guy who came to fit them is highly recommended. The join in the worktops you can hardly see. Amazing job, British quality product and workmanship. The videos on their website of how the worktops are made are really good and helped us to decide to go with Mayfair Granite along with their customer reviews. Couldnt fault anything. If you get a cheaper price from a different place just make sure you arent paying for rubbish. Check out the reviews on You Tube about shoddy workmanship and quality materials with regard to granite and quartz before you agree to buy from them. Thank you so much to all at Mayfair Granite, you all did an amazing job. Highly recommended.
So happy with the product & service offered, glad I chose them over a local supplier. As they were so professional and efficient. Would highly recommend them. Well done mayfair granite
So pleased I used Mayfair, they have been excellent from start to finish. Even during these unprecedented times they kept me informed every step of the way. The end product is beautiful, so pleased!
Brilliant company would recommend them to anyone considering new worktops. Can't fault them at all.
Hi Bob and Lilian Wood here, left feedback on Mayfair granite a few hours ago. Don't know why but it only shows that we rated 3 star when in fact we meant 5 star for all the work completed
I spent a lot of time doing research on different granite company and finally decided on Mayfair Granite and I am so glad we did. They were throughly professional from start to finish, always on hand to offer advice and help when our kitchen fitter let us down. Wish all companies were are good as these guys. If you are looking for new worktops look no further!
Fantastic company to deal with, professional service from start to finish.
Brilliant Work from start to finishing thanks a million
Mayfair Granite is rated 4.93 based on 56 reviews