Mayfair Granite Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mayfair Granite
Read Mayfair Granite Reviews

About Mayfair Granite:

We have over 30 years of experience in the stone industry and are now proudly the UK's largest supplier of granite and quartz worktops.

0800 4320267

Tell us how Mayfair Granite made you happy
Mayfair Granite have been excellent throughout the whole process nothing has been too much trouble for them despite the challenging circumstances of the pandemic there were no delays. The fitters all wore PPE and followed social distancing rules in my house and arrived on time and got the job done. The end result is beautiful quartz worktops that have made our dream kitchen.
Second time we have used Mayfair Granite, first time was for my daughters house. Another slick, professional and efficient job. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Love my worktops to bits thank you mayfair for helping me with my dream kitchen
can't fault them at all.
First class service from start to finish. I can honestly say the staff at Mayfair Granite are so nice and a pleasure to deal with even after the sale was made. Samples were sent and received in a matter of a few days. When a price was agreed, a deposit was paid, and then a date for templating was arranged. We had to change the date as the kitchen had only just been delivered but nothing was too much trouble and another date was rearranged. We received a telephone call a few days before the date to ensure we were still okay to go ahead. The guy who came to carry out the templating gave good advise which we took on board. Only then was full payment required. After just over a week our beautiful quartz worktops were fitted. The guy who came to fit them is highly recommended. The join in the worktops you can hardly see. Amazing job, British quality product and workmanship. The videos on their website of how the worktops are made are really good and helped us to decide to go with Mayfair Granite along with their customer reviews. Couldnt fault anything. If you get a cheaper price from a different place just make sure you arent paying for rubbish. Check out the reviews on You Tube about shoddy workmanship and quality materials with regard to granite and quartz before you agree to buy from them. Thank you so much to all at Mayfair Granite, you all did an amazing job. Highly recommended.
So happy with the product & service offered, glad I chose them over a local supplier. As they were so professional and efficient. Would highly recommend them. Well done mayfair granite
So pleased I used Mayfair, they have been excellent from start to finish. Even during these unprecedented times they kept me informed every step of the way. The end product is beautiful, so pleased!
Brilliant company would recommend them to anyone considering new worktops. Can't fault them at all.
Hi Bob and Lilian Wood here, left feedback on Mayfair granite a few hours ago. Don't know why but it only shows that we rated 3 star when in fact we meant 5 star for all the work completed
I spent a lot of time doing research on different granite company and finally decided on Mayfair Granite and I am so glad we did. They were throughly professional from start to finish, always on hand to offer advice and help when our kitchen fitter let us down. Wish all companies were are good as these guys. If you are looking for new worktops look no further!
Fantastic company to deal with, professional service from start to finish.
Brilliant Work from start to finishing thanks a million
Pleased with my new worktops, the stonemasons that templates and fitted the job were brilliant and true craftsmen.
Great job, highly recommended
Excellent service for granite Worktops, great templating and installation, quick turnaround and price matched. Recommended.
I was born and bred in Italy where marble, quartz and granite are just in every single kitchen, so I wanted something that reminded me of my home country. I chose Statuario Bianco quartz for my kitchen worktop and I am ever so impressed with the quality of the product and the great customer service I received.

Everything has gone very well from quotation to installation. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful and always happy to help out when I raised queries over the phone or via email. I knew straight away that Statuario Bianco was the product I needed for my kitchen and it took me 2 seconds to choose it when I was in the shop (Interior4Living, Cross Gates, Leeds).

The guys who completed the template for me were also helpful and gave me useful advice on a couple of options. They were professional and did a very good job with the template. The fitters were also extremely good - they were experienced and simply knew what to do and how to do it. The installation went fine as planned.

I cannot stress enough how good a product the Statuario Bianco quartz is and should I renovate my kitchen in 10-15 years time, I would definitely use this company again despite the fact that the price in the UK market is still very expensive as compared to other Southern European markets where quartz, granite and marble are very popular choices.
We used Mayfair granite to replace our existing damaged laminate worktops. I must say the whole process was a lot easier than I had imagined, all the staff could not do enough to help me when explaining what would be involved in replacing my worktops. They were very prompt in arranging the initial quotes and sending me samples. When the stonemason came to carry out the templating all we had to do was clear the worktops so they could measure with the laminate still in place and they brought a very extensive range of samples for me to choose my granite.
When booking the installation Mayfair even arranged (at a small charge) to have a gas safe engineer to remove all of our worktops and disconnect my existing sink and hob. The fitting of the granite could not have gone smoother. I woke up with water damaged laminate and by tea time had beautiful Cosmic Black granite installed! I have already recommended my colleagues and friends to have their worktops through them. 5 star service
A fabulous experience. Initial reservation made many months ago when We thought our kitchen would be complete. Builder delays meant templating got pushed back and back. Never an issue.
The team were always pleasant and understanding and re-scheduled.
Templaters came and were extremely polite and efficient.
Then the fitters arrived on time and again a seamless process with no issues or fuss.
If only the rest of our build went so smoothly. Thank you Mayfair Granite.
Highly recommend.
Excellent service less than a week turnaround. Very polite staff very pleased with the service
Very happy with Mayfair in particular with the installation team.
Mayfair Granite is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews