Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Get Answers to Your Questions

Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd.

Read Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd Reviews

About Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd:

Matthew James is a family business that prides itself on providing excellent service for its customers. Whether you are moving a whole house or just a few precious things, whether they are going across the street or around the world, we’ll take the same care, door to door. If you are not used to moving house, and most people are not, the whole thing can seem a bit daunting. There is so much to do and never enough time in which to do it. That’s where we come in.

+44 1322 251 000

matthew.de-machen@mjr.global

Unit 10, Capstan Court, Crossways Business Park, Dartford

How does Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd deliver?
(1 year ago)
Matthew James Global Relocations Ltd delivers items by Own Driver.
(1 year ago)
A

Delivery - Fast

94.44%
Industry Average
Absolutely brilliant company, from my first enquiry to the delivery of our bits to our new house the people from Matthew james were professional and helpful. I wouldnt hesitate in recommending them to anyone.
- Ward
Collection and delivery was very good. The only issue I had was that we were given very late notice on the delivery day... I would expect planning to be such to at least give us a 48 hour window to plan ourselves when we would receive our things
- Jones
I picked Matthew James because of their good reviews, and I was not disappointed. The communication is very good from them, my queries usually being answered within minutes. The packing and delivery teams were prompt, professional and seriously knew what they were doing. If you’re planning a big move, I would strongly recommend them. They took all the worry out of what is an important and potentially stressful operation.
- Anonymous