masdings.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend masdings.com

Tell us how masdings.com made you happy

Dawn Hubbard
"Excellent quality and efficiency as ever x great products at excellent prices xx"
Verified Buyer
"Great offers and excellent quality clothes present for my boyfriend he regularly shops at your store gav hughes we usually shop in store but I was in hospital and couldn't travel so the website was perfect to purchase some items for him as an anniversary present he luved his Boss jacket and top would definitely recommend your show and ordering on online too :)"
Kelly Bevan
"Ordered gorgeous Vivienne Westwood pumps. Arrived today and very happy 😊"
Darren Bellwood
"Very quick to process my order arrived well packaged, and in good time, jacket was perfect fit for me and at a good price will definitely use this company again in the near future."
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant....."
Jovan
"Great choice! Great great choice!"
Laura
"I got a Michael kors bag I had been wanting on sale at a bargain price. It arrived all nicely packaged. And the bag is beautiful. Will be using them again for definite. Was a pleasure from start to finish. Thank you"
Ben
"I recently a bought a Wiggins/Fred Perry cycling top from Masdings; it arrived promptly and I was impressed with the quality, texture and fitting of the material. I've received a number of compliments since I've been wearing it. Thanks again!"
Looking spot on!
Adam
"Very easy site to use, good choice of brands. I visit the shop in Newark and always get good service there too.. On this occasion though the trainers I bought were not delivered as there was some stock issue but it hasn't put me off at all.. Will be shopping again very soon"
Alex
"I've been a customer of Masdings for a few years now. I'm always very happy with the clothes and the service they provide. I Love their website and they always have very good sales. Postage is always when Masdings say and you are given a very helpful one hour time slot"
David
"Very fast delivery Great prices Fantastic selection"
Mark
"Fast delivery nice t shirt definitely use again"
Mark