Mark Jenkinson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mark Jenkinson

About Mark Jenkinson: With a strong reputation for professional advice in the residential, and commercial property sectors, the city centre practice is nationally renowned for being the region's most successful firm of auctioneers, and one of the only ones in the North of England to be committed to nine sales each year.

"Thank you for your expertise knowledge and kindness"
"A 5 star service from beginning to end. The whole process was dealt with with surprising speed and ease; Adrian Little taking care of everything and guiding us through the process. Delighted by the end result."
"Excellent communication throughout the process. Expert advice and transparency for a great result. Would definitely recommend."
"Adrian was very helpful and professional. He answered all my questions and let me know about each stage of the process. I would use them again."
"Mark Jenkinson have sold 2 properties for me by auction. Both times, Adrian Little provided a very professional and friendly service. He is very helpful and explains how everything works from the initial meeting to value a property through to the hammer falling at the sale. The marketing is also very good too. I would be more than happy to recommend their services to anyone looking to sell property in this way."
"Was very happy with the service I received. It all worked very smoothly."
"Thank you for all the help & assistance provided both before and during the auction process, our outcome was very good, the actual was very professional. Morgan Candow"
"This was our first experience of selling a property by auction. We found that Adrian Little, of Mark Jenkinson, was understanding of our requirements and he clearly outlined the process and what we should expect. He was very honest with his assessment whilst doing everything he could to support us, he kept in contact and was always available for any of our queries. Mark Jenkinson can be proud of the friendly and professional service they provide."
"Great service and great results - will be giving future regular stock. Pleasure to work with Adrian."
Mark Jenkinson is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews