Mark Jenkinson Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Mark Jenkinson

About Mark Jenkinson: With a strong reputation for professional advice in the residential, and commercial property sectors, the city centre practice is nationally renowned for being the region's most successful firm of auctioneers, and one of the only ones in the North of England to be committed to nine sales each year.

"Very pleased with the service received from Adrian Little at Mark Jenkinson. He was honest and helpful at all times offering practical and useful advice all the way through the process. I would definitely use their services again, and would be happy to recommend their company to others"
(Property Auctions) - Posted 18 hours ago
"Efficient sale of my property. Dealt with in a timely manner."
(Property Auctions) - Posted 1 week ago
"I cannot recommend Adrian at Mark Jenkinson highly enough. Throughout what was a rather protracted and complicated situation prior to the auction, Adrian was always available and never failed in his patience and good advice."
(Property Auctions) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very efficient and friendly service. Understood our particular circumstances well and was sensitive to our needs. Would recommend them, and also use them again if the need arises"
(Property Auctions) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very happy with the all round service and advice we received, efficient and friendly staff , many thanks"
(Property Auctions) - Posted 1 week ago
"Excellent service and guidance throughout the whole process. Would definitely use again."
(Property Auctions) - Posted 1 week ago
"Friendly, effective and professional"
(Property Auctions) - Posted 1 week ago
"Service first class from initial valuation through through to final auction day. Highly recommended."
"We were daunted by the auction process as we had no experience of one, we had no need to be worried at all. From our first meeting where everything was explained the whole team at Mark Jenkinson were helpful and professional. Thankyou"
(Property Auctions) - Posted 3 months ago
"The company auctioned a house for us & we dealt with Adrian Little who was pleasant & kept us informed of progress beforehand & achived a very good price with the help of bidders. We had only a short window to get it into their next auction but he & presumably others got everthing sorted in time. Afterward he did phone when he said he would with the sale price. So to everyone involved well done & thnak you."
(Property Auctions) - Posted 4 months ago
"Excellent personal service, made everything easy for me"
"Excellent service from start to finish. Faultless. Thank you."
"Very well handled. I was kept informed all the way and an excellent result!"
"Thank you for your expertise knowledge and kindness"
"A 5 star service from beginning to end. The whole process was dealt with with surprising speed and ease; Adrian Little taking care of everything and guiding us through the process. Delighted by the end result."
"Excellent communication throughout the process. Expert advice and transparency for a great result. Would definitely recommend."
"Adrian was very helpful and professional. He answered all my questions and let me know about each stage of the process. I would use them again."
"Mark Jenkinson have sold 2 properties for me by auction. Both times, Adrian Little provided a very professional and friendly service. He is very helpful and explains how everything works from the initial meeting to value a property through to the hammer falling at the sale. The marketing is also very good too. I would be more than happy to recommend their services to anyone looking to sell property in this way."
"Was very happy with the service I received. It all worked very smoothly."
"Thank you for all the help & assistance provided both before and during the auction process, our outcome was very good, the actual was very professional. Morgan Candow"
Mark Jenkinson is rated 4.91 based on 22 reviews