Majestic Wine Reviews

Food & Drink
Wine
Food & Drink
Wine

How would you rate Majestic Wine ?

"They made me very unhappy my restaurant has not placed an order in four weeks,because they were so rude I have now got a new supplier.Rowan Goumley has his work cut out.I was a customer for 7 years with great service and customer care why has it gone so bad, I do not expect to get any response to this review."
"Dishonest Data Policy This company is commercially vicious and dishonest with your data, Majestic staff have not been trained or have the faintest idea how the partners they are using handle your data. Before I go on I must say very happy with wines and staff at Milton Keynes store, but the nonsense you get out of the company all the way up to CFO overrides those plus points Purchased in store months ago took my details, I clearly informed no Marketing. Months later mailers appear in the post. I complain and Majestic apologise and say its their company no third parties and under control, effectively blame me because only unsubscribed on email format. That's nonsense No means No when you unsubscribe from Marketing. I push point on their own company as its blatantly not true, a company called Adare was given my details against my wishes. I little time passes and Majestic assure me off all marketing, fair enough we move on and I do an online purchase feeling confident. I check out successfully, then all of sudden start getting bombarded by emails to check out. It doesn't make any sense and the reason for that is my details have been given to Salecycle who in simple terms marketing company that fires emails at until you check out. I complained again and was told all under our control and all under Majestic. Not true again, email and domain are not owned or maintained by Majestic, its sale cycle. You wouldn't mind so much but they are trying to tell me this after sending them a screenshot of unsubscribe which show web address which i did a whois on. They just treat you like you have been drinking to much of their product. The final corker (excuse the pun) came when the CFO tried to maintain Majestic position and blame time, yes a clock. As software they say they own is actually abroad. There is time zones, so they start balming BST and GMT as to why I am being sent emails after checked out. At same time maintain they are fully in control of their software. I don't understand time, but everyone else from Amazon to John Lewis does. I am told this software is essential to the purchase, thats not true. The whole purchase was conducted successfully on Majestic.co.uk before any other software was introduced. To some extent its a side issue all these excuses, i shouldn't of been on Salecycle mailing list or Adare if my data removal was thoroughly handled. Sometimes its better to say sorry than blame a clock. Next time i expect it will be tide times and lunar cycles. Included in this 1567 word explanation why its a clocks fault, is no apology or mistakes admitted by Majestic. No one wants to talk about my first visit to store, no one wants to talk about why I am now off all lists allegedly again, because the key awkward question is why i was there in the first place."
"Just simply the best wine store in the country. Great wines for a good price. Brilliant customer service, always on their toes to find the right wine for their customers and on top of it free delivery. I appreciate the personal contact to my local shop, this makes me coming back again and again. Thank you"
Majestic Wine is rated 3.00 based on 3 reviews